• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why can't Jackstar write a coherent post?

Started by AZZERAE, September 11, 2020, 05:38:22 AM

AZZERAE

Is he capable of a straightforward conversation?

Jackstar

I only bother to take the time to go to the effort to craft my statements into transmissible truth--in other words, "to tell the truth"--when openly addressing and spending my time to address the questions, concerns, and curiosity of actual niggers. It might seem like a strange company policy, but trust me on this: it has paid off in spades.

I don't care if you believe me or even understand me or not, Global Citizen. You're clinging to the surface of your rock--right? Don't go nowhere--in just a little while, I'm gonna need salt.

P.S.: The great, vast majority of you Morsels are so dim, slow, & stupid, you don't even know what "a nigger" is. Imagine being that stupid, and yet--still delicious. Y'all are like the slowest and plumpest rabbits on the secret farm of N.I.M.H.

P.P.S.: Why else would I be here? /grinflex

P.P.P.S.: I won't be sad when the majority you aren't so tasty. First of all... it's gonna take a long, long time for so many stupid people to finally wise up. You've had thousands of years to figure this out--what have you been waiting for? Christmas? Well, one day, it'll be MY Christ-mass... then, I can just consume my own flavor-enhanced essence. Terrifying, right? This... this is just the beginning. HO HO HO.

AZZERAE

See. A whole set of nothing burger. Time and again.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 06:34:03 AM
See. A whole set

What? I'm not even tumescent yet. Go back to sleep, you're early.

AZZERAE

ItsOver

A better question is why does he post so much?  Sure, he loves us all, but, for crap’s sake, go walk the dog or stare at the mirror every once in awhile.

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 06:34:03 AM
Jackstar is totally incoherent ....  Time and again.

Jackstar has shown extraordinary consistency ...

AZZERAE

Nyewalker, you're attributing copy to me that I never wrote.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on September 11, 2020, 08:50:23 AM
A better question is why does he post so much?  Sure, he loves us all, but, for crap’s sake, go walk the dog or stare at the mirror every once in awhile.

Ordinary life is pretty complex stuff.

AZZERAE

I don't mean to get all Tangerine on your ass, but it's true.

Ciardelo

Word. Preach brother.

Jackstar

A better question is why does he post so much?

I'm making up for how little your retarded little brother sister posts. Great, now you've blown my cover. Thanks, Fucko.

On the bright side, I've noticed that you've been posting a lot less like a retard over the last three years or so. Thanks! Tell us what you've changed! Is it... filtering the fluoride? Please tell us that it's from filtering the fluoride.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 11, 2020, 09:21:28 AM
Word. Preach brother.

Oh, you're just not ever going to stop getting cuter, huh? EXCELSIOR.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 09:20:59 AM
I don't mean to get all Tangerine on your ass, but it's true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nKOzk8qbw

You can't touch me now
There's no feeling left
If you think I'm coming back
Don't hold your breath
What you did to me, Grapefruit, I can't forget
Don't hold your breath
I was under your spell for such a long time
Couldn't break the chains
You played with my heart
Tore me apart with all your lies and games
It took all the strength I had
But I crawled up on my feet again
Now you're trying to lure me back
But no those days are gone my citrus fruit
I loved you so much then I thought
Someday that you could change
But all you brought me was a heart full of pain
You can't touch me now
There's no feeling left
Don't hold your breath
What you did to me Grapefruit I can't forget
Don't hold your breath
Don't hold your breath
I was worried about you
But you never cared about me none
You took my money
And I knew that you
you could kill someone
I gave you everything but nothing was ever enough
You were always JEALOUS OVER SUCH CRAZY STUFF
You can't touch me now
There's no feeling left
Don't hold your breath
What you did to me Grapefruit I can't forget
Don't hold your breath
Don't hold your breath
Move on (move on)
Don't look back (don't look back)
I JUMPED OFF A TRAIN RUNNING OFF THE TRACKS
Your day is gone (your day is gone)
Face the facts (face the facts)
A bad movie ends and the screen fades to black
What you did to me, Grapefruit I can't forget
You can't touch me now
There's no feeling left
Don't hold your breath
Don't hold your breath
You can't touch me now
There's no feeling left
Don't hold your breath
Don't hold your breath
Ooh

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 09:19:01 AM
Ordinary life is pretty complex stuff.

That's really just your retarded perception. Ordinary life is actually quite simple... FOR ME TO PISS ON

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on September 11, 2020, 09:12:15 AM
Azzerae, you're attributing copy to me that I never wrote.

That shit happens. You wanna ask for a refund? I'll allow it.

Hey, do you like gladiator movies? Either of you. I'm not asking for a friend. Just sit in the barber's chair and shut the fuck up. Thanks in advance. I AM NOT ASKING FOR A FRIEND.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2020, 10:07:44 AM
That's really just your retarded perception.

I hate to burst your bubble, but those were the words of Harvey Pekar. Not Azzerae.

AZZERAE

Nyewalker, think long and think hard, if you really wish to dance with this devil.

AZZERAE

Still not capable of a straightforward conversation.

K_Dubb

At risk of being pedantic I would argue that Jacky's posts are coherent in the original sense of the word.  They seem to emanate from a gaming-style (I am on shaky ground here) mashup of fantasy and programming that for some people bleeds over into reality, either as an analog or as a substitution.  Only he knows what he means, but that is the point:  he can, everywhere, speak authoritatively on any subject to a half-comprehending audience.  Sort of like scholarship, but without all that bothersome reading.

AZZERAE

Okay. That's a possible answer as to why it doesn't resonate with me ... never been a gamer. Like, ever.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 11, 2020, 11:38:54 AM
Only he knows what he means ...

I suffer with what is known as "Clanging" when I get psychotic. Below is what I could crib from Wikipedia regarding Word Salad:

"In psychology and psychiatry, clanging refers to a mode of speech characterized by association of words based upon sound rather than concepts. For example, this may include compulsive rhyming or alliteration without apparent logical connection between words. This is associated with the irregular thinking apparent in psychotic mental illnesses (e.g. mania and schizophrenia). Gustav Aschaffenburg found that manic individuals generated these "clang-associations" roughly 10â€"50 times more than non-manic individuals. Aschaffenburg also found that the frequency of these associations increased for all individuals as they became more fatigued. Clanging refers specifically to behavior that is situationally inappropriate. While a poet rhyming is not evidence of mental illness, disorganized speech that impedes the patient's ability to communicate is a disorder in itself, often seen in schizophrenia."

That was Clanging. What follows is more along the lines of what Jackstar seems to be suffering:

"In psychology, graphorrhea, or graphorrhoea, is a communication disorder expressed by excessive wordiness with minor or sometimes incoherent rambling, specifically in written work. Graphorrhea is most commonly associated with schizophrenia but can also result from several psychiatric and neurological disorders such as aphasia, thalamic lesions, temporal lobe epilepsy and mania. Some ramblings may follow all/any grammatical rule(s) but still leave the reader confused and unsure about what the piece is about."

Just a bit of armchair diagnoses for you, K. Dubb. I know you love it!

K_Dubb

Haha yeah me either but I see the signs:  faux currency/points, a sense of mission known only to him, arcane terminology mingling fantasy and sci-fi genres haphazardly into a his own personal stew-pot without regard for their various linguistic or cultural origins.  Your diagnosis would go away if he just turned it off.  I can think of no reason why he should do so here; I like him the way he is.  We don't need any more glum cunts.

I would love to ask him whether his great-grandmother's goulash was as spicy since the true nature of the original Szeged pepper would fit into a pet theory I have on the possible Finno-Ugric genesis of what we call real Texas chili in a kettle somewhere in the Great Hungarian Plain, but I don't think he knows or cares.

AZZERAE

I'm definitely not trying to stand in judgment of Jackstar, nor do I wish him to change. I've just been wondering if something is legitimately wrong with him, and my go to (psychiatry) has an explanation, as usual. I would never be such a cheerleader for big pharma if it hadn't provided such immense comfort and nuanced solutions to problems I faced alone for so many years.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 01:41:24 PM
I've just been wondering if something is legitimately wrong with him, and my go to (psychiatry) has an explanation, as usual.

Well as to that you know I think that most of us could be diagnosed with something if we really insisted upon it -- all they need is something to put in that "Patient complains of..." box on the form.  But whether it is self-destructive or interferes with his chosen mode of life (both necessary points to establish before any kind of intervention is warranted) is impossible for us to say, and his sort of omniscient posture here would not permit him to communicate real distress anyway.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 01:41:24 PM...I've just been wondering if something is legitimately wrong with him, and my go to (psychiatry) has an explanation, as usual...
Well, he is on BellGab.