• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music To Make Love To My Old Lady By

Started by Jackstar, September 08, 2020, 04:32:36 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 09:34:49 AM
5:5

As you look for your own answers, you'll find Mercury, the number 15, Adam and even something as obscure as Fibonacci, all have relevance as life unfolds before you. This is something I've been picking at for ten years and I hope it inspires you to embark on a journey of your own transformation.

Fibonacci is a mathematical sequence which is derived from a string of numbers where the previous number in the sequence is added to the current number of the sequence results in the next number in the sequence. The sequence is as follows and can continue infinitely:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89 ...

So if the sequence begins with one it's added to zero (its previous number) to yield another one, that 1 is then added to the previous one (the previous number in the sequence) to yield 2; that 2 is then added it's previous number in the sequence, 1, to yield a 3 and then so on; 2 (the previous) + 3 (the current) = 5 (the next number of the sequence); 3 + 5 = 8 (the next successive number in the sequence); 8 + 5 = 13; 13 +8 = 21 ...

Anyone unfamiliar with Fibonacci and its esoteric relations, including Kabbalah, would do well to rent the movie 'Pi'.

The Fibonacci sequence is directly related to what's known as the 'Golden Section', 'Divine Proportion' or 'Golden Mean.' It is known as the 'Divine Proportion' because this rectangle proportion is in all objects and structures on Earth, hence it's name "Finger print of God." To come up with a Golden Rectangle, one simply takes a square, finds the midsection of that square, draws a line to the upper corner and extends that arc outside of the square, making a new rectangle proportion. The fascinating thing about this rectangle proportion is the fact that the actual rectangle that is added to the square to make the Golden Rectangle itself is a Golden Rectangle, and from inside that, more Golden Rectangles can be made infinitely.

Or take a rectangle with the ratio of it's length to width being 1 to 1.62 (so if the length were 3 the width would be 4.86; 3 multiplied by 1.62). This is the Golden Ratio. And if a line is drawn within the rectangle to create a square, the space left behind is another Golden Rectangle.

The Golden Rectangle, the superimposed Spiral within it and the process of squaring the rectangle to create an infinite number of addition rectangles with the Divine Ration of 1.6; the length of the rectangle divided by its width.

The Golden Section is derived/created from a numerical ratio called PHI (1.6) much like PI (3.14). PHI ratio is not only the ratio of the Golden Rectangle, it is what makes the Fibonacci sequence work.

1 2 3 5 8, etc. (8/5 = 1.6)

This sequence continues perfectly as far as you take the Fibonacci sequence down to a perfect 1.6 with 15 decimal places.

What does all this mean? It means that the PHI ratio is the perfect (God) ratio on Earth.

Everything is made from it and constructed with it. Artists and Architects have utilized the Golden Section for centuries to produce highly aesthetically pleasing pieces of work that are as successful as they are because they are built off the Golden Section. It is an art that isn't taught much anymore, and it is extremely complex in it's delivery.

Innerreach

Quote from: Silphion on September 10, 2020, 02:42:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmzktwP2O7c

Whitney is an American band from Chicago which formed in 2015 and is signed to 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛.

Nice Jingle.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 03:58:57 AM

Just so you all know--these are great songs if you would like the lovemaking to end with incessant projectile vomiting. The 50s just called, along with the middle part of the 70s, with Christopher Cross on the line--they said you're not being forward enough and are taking too many chances artisitcally. Hurl. UPCHUCK.

Also, at the end of the call, C. Cross says, "Wow, I thought I was a huge fucking pussy, but damn, I wasn't really all that bad, huh? Sailing! Take me away! It smells like puke AND ass in here!"

I'm not going to lie: I get some great calls these days.

Interesting take Jackstar, thanks for the insight. ❤️

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/-DdPJhUUkTk

Andrea True Connection ~ More, More, More 1976 Disco Purrfection Version -- TEN MINUTE DANCE PARTY MONKEY REMIX

Ooh, how do you like your love
But if you want to know
How I really feel
Get the cameras rolling
Get the action going
Baby you know my love for you is real
Take me where you want to
Then my heart you'll steal
More, more, more
How do you like it, how do you like it
More, more, more
More, more, more
But if you want to know
How I really feel
Just get the cameras rolling
Get the action going
Baby you know my love for you is real
So take me where you want to
Then my heart you'll steal
More, more, more
More, more, more
More, more, more
But if you want to know
How I really feel
Get the cameras rolling
Get the action going
More, more, more
More, more, more
More, more, more

Quote from: Innerreach on September 10, 2020, 12:54:32 PM
Interesting take Jackstar, thanks for the insight. ❤️

I'm not giving you another ten minutes of insight until I get my fifty bucks, you black-hearted clop-cloppity trolling trollop. I am horrified. What did you think you were doing, posting that ersatz pap? I am never going to get these splinters out of my ears.

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 10, 2020, 10:10:14 AM

Trump's hair is all I can think of when I see the Fibonacci diagram, thanks to that picture...

Hah!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: pate on September 10, 2020, 10:03:01 PM

Trump's hair is all I can think of when I see the Fibonacci diagram, thanks to that picture...

Hah!

I think of Tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWGL_MIBtI

Ciardelo

When I think of a Tool, I think of Jackstar.

I don't think he has a YouTube vid does he?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 10, 2020, 10:07:09 PM
When I think of a Tool, I think of Jackstar.

I don't think he has a YouTube vid does he?

When i think of Jackstar i think of Horkheimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSB5RCQUfOA

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2020, 09:38:30 PMI'm not giving you another ten minutes of insight until I get my fifty bucks, you black-hearted clop-cloppity trolling trollop. I am horrified. What did you think you were doing, posting that ersatz pap? I am never going to get these splinters out of my ears.

Your a difficult nut to crack Jacko. I hope my most recent post will prove satisfactory.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jack's Bottom Bitch on September 10, 2020, 11:45:48 PM
Your a difficult nut to crack Jacko. I hope my most recent post will prove satisfactory.

You're just begging to be disqualified, at this point.

Innerreach

From what exactly? I didn’t realize I was enrolled in a competition. Is that the way things work around here? OMG could I win money! 😮

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2020, 02:06:51 AM
From what exactly? I didn’t realize I was enrolled in a competition. Is that the way things work around here? OMG could I win money! 😮

Only quantaloons. We don’t have an exchange for that currency on this planet...yet. Jack can be a stern taskmaster.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2020, 02:09:44 PMOnly quantaloons. We don’t have an exchange for that currency on this planet...yet. Jack can be a stern taskmaster.

I'll take whatever I can get. Apparently, I owe Jack 50 bucks.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 10, 2020, 10:13:16 PMHorkheimer

heh. I have been deprived and I didn't even know it. That ol' Horkheimer was pretty entertaining :)

I went down the rabbit hole and discovered they still produce a similar show. Too bad I can't see the stars anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 10, 2020, 10:13:16 PM
When i think of Jackstar i think of Horkheimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSB5RCQUfOA

Loved the Hork! And that great Tomita (Debussey) theme song!!

And so stargazers, keep looking up! [salute]

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 10, 2020, 10:07:09 PM
I think of Jackstar
Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 10, 2020, 10:13:16 PM
i think of Jackstar
Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2020, 03:28:10 PM
I owe Jack 50 bucks

Y'all are a little late to be swearing fealty--what, your bus was late?--and so now, you're all entered into a special drawing for a chance to win a gently-used used woodchipper. Best of luck! It's clear to us all which of y'all are in it to win it.

Quote from: Innerreach on September 11, 2020, 02:06:51 AM
I didn’t realize I was enrolled in a competition.

Welcome to Adorable Hour. Let us hear some music. Ignore the video visual--that doesn't look anything like my ride. It doesn't even have deer whistles on it. Sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRjOKjOk-L4

Electric Six - Flashy Man

[Woman: I say there's nothing wrong with liking a flashy man!]

Flashy man!
[Flashy...flashy...flashy...flashy]
Flashy man!
Leaving all his troubles in a trashcan
[Flashy...flashy]
Running all his money through Tajikistan

He won't apologise
'Cos he's not sorry
You're the station wagon
To his Ferrari
Ain't nothing wrong with a flashy man
Son of Sam
Flashy man!

Every night he has another number one fan
He won't apologise
'Cos he's not sorry
He's the X-Box
To your Atari
Look out here comes the flash!

[Oh yeah!]
Flash!
[Woman: He's in a predator mode!]

Flashy man!
Flashy man!

Locking his emotions in a tin can
He's hitting all your walls and working your middle
Stay plated up or he'll play you like a fiddle
Look out here comes the flash
!

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 09, 2020, 08:49:35 PM
Careful Jack. Don't scare off this one too.

Naaaaah.  Jackyboi is a class act.  He will open with the traditional flower delivery along with some vague and enticing message.    That has always worked for him.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 11, 2020, 01:04:18 AM
You're just begging to be disqualified, at this point.

Random Topics / Re: Sayings and Quotes
« on: Today at 06:06:18 PM »
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on Today at 04:48:40 PM
Disqualified.

Indeed I am.

Now I get it AZZ. This won't be ending any time soon.

Jackstar

pate, Innerreach: stop posting music in this thread. You can still caterwaul and whine here, like you do everywhere else, but--neither of you ain't fuckin' my girl. EVER.

Now, meanwhile, aldousburbank--what can I say? He played Primacy, he played Mendelsohn... the dude is legit.