« Reply #1235 on: Today at 00:17:00 »

JUST TO KEEP IT ALL. IN ONE PLACE.

RAWR.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SADLY. I HUNGER.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2020, 01:24:57 AM
« on: Today at 00:24:57 »

Friendly reminder: the Goyim can't even do math, and, the rest of you... aren't much smarter, at all, because of the fluoride. Now, let me guess... most of you think that chemical compound is harmless, while busily condemning other chemical compounds? YOU FUCKING MORONS ARE FUCKING ADORABLE AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN A GODDAMNED ADORABLE FIRE, YOU FUCKING MORON IDIOTS, HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO, COME DOWN IN A GODDAMNED FLYING SAUCER THAT IS THEN IMMEDIATELY INCINERATED? FUCK YOU ALL, YOUR SISTERS DON'T DESERVE YOU.

Sad! Anyway, don't sweat it: I AM HERE TO HELP. HEY, DO YOU HAVE ANY SISTERS AND/OR DAUGHTERS? BECAUSE, I CAN HELP THEM TOO.

EXCEPT, IF THEY ARE FUCKING WHORES.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2020, 01:28:25 AM
Friendly reminder: the Goyim can't even do math, and, the rest of you... aren't much smarter, at all, because of the fluoride. Now, let me guess... most of you think that chemical compound is harmless, while busily condemning other chemical compounds?

Oh well. The damage is done, and there is no going back. I'm attempting to treat my fluoride poisoning with liberal doses of Gates provided vaccines and anti-psychotics.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2020, 01:35:42 AM
The damage is done

Someone really ought not have killed my cat. I am just sayin'. It was a bad idea... FOR ME TO PISS POOP ON.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2020, 01:35:42 AM
I'm attempting to treat my fluoride poisoning with liberal doses of Gates provided vaccines and anti-psychotics.

This is code for mustard, right?