chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 04:30:55 PM
Yes, you are.

You are the fakesest person here...you hold no doctorate in anything...ha

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 04:32:31 PM
You are the fakesest person here...you hold no doctorate in anything...ha

How would you know?

P.S. At least I’m not trying to sell people something they don’t even use anymore. :P

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 04:35:26 PM
How would you know?

P.S. At least I’m not trying to sell people something they don’t even use anymore. :P

Gay

PhD in butt sex.

whoozit

I think someone may be a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on September 07, 2020, 05:55:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on September 07, 2020, 05:55:45 PM

I'm ready for Hillary.

Dr. MD MD

Wishful thinking, faggots. ::)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 06:00:31 PM
Wishful thinking, faggots. ::)

You have no friends here...fucknut...no one likes you and you have nothing interesting to say...ha... ;D

Gonna suck on momma's tit later to calm down?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 06:01:56 PM
You have no friends here...fucknut...no one likes you and you have nothing interesting to say...ha... ;D

Gonna suck on momma's tit later to calm down?  ;D

Even if that were true, which it’s not, I’d still keep posting here just to annoy you. :P

So, what’s got you so butthurt these days anyway? :D

P.S. My mom is dead, you sicko creep.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 06:03:32 PM
Even if that were true, which it’s not, I’d still keep posting here just to annoy you. :P

So, what’s got you so butthurt these days anyway? :D

P.S. My mom is dead, you sicko creep.

Fuck you asshole...you started all of this with me...I never said anything negative towards you...but you hit me...so fuck you and everything in your life dick shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 06:13:24 PM
Fuck you asshole...you started all of this with me...I never said anything negative towards you...but you hit me...so fuck you and everything in your life dick shit.

Really?! What did I say? I’m sure it’s probably just a misunderstanding.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 06:22:10 PM
You're the purveyor of love now on BG?  ::)

I only bully libtards and they all left, you are all welcome.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 06:23:03 PM
Really?! What did I say? I’m sure it’s probably just a misunderstanding.

I don't have to go back and research for your dumbass comments...you said "better said on Ellgab"...to which I said, "It doesn't matter where it is said"...then you got completely nasty..

Go back and look at your own posts, dick. Then you called me a drunk...cool...no problem...everyone that goes back and looks at the thread knows you started and exacerbated it all.

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 07, 2020, 06:23:45 PM

That's cool. Dr Fucktard does not even know an ally from an enemy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 06:32:40 PM
I don't have to go back and research for your dumbass comments...you said "better said on Ellgab"...to which I said, "It doesn't matter where it is said"...then you got completely nasty..

Go back and look at your own posts, dick. Then you called me a drunk...cool...no problem...everyone that goes back and looks at the thread knows you started and exacerbated it all.

While I’m sorry I actually offended you we’re both adults who I figure realize on some level that most of the disparaging remarks exchanged between Bellgabbers and Ellgabbers are just a bit of Pro Wrestling done for entertainment. You know, Rickles used to apologize to his audience at the end of his set and some comedians thought it was a sellout thing to do but I kind of understand it now. I know I can be nasty when under attack myself but I figured that was just part of the game here at Thunderdome. ;)

ItsOver

Thank yeeewww!

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, thanks!

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 06:33:35 PM
That's cool. Dr Fucktard does not even know an ally from an enemy.

Maybe she was raised by wolves.

Wasn't Stalin allied with Hitler?

That's hot.

Dr. MD MD

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 06:45:19 PM
While I’m sorry I actually offended you we’re both adults who I figure realize on some level that most of the disparaging remarks exchanged between Bellgabbers and Ellgabbers are just a bit of Pro Wrestling done for entertainment. You know, Rickles used to apologize to his audience at the end of his set and some comedians thought it was a sellout thing to do but I kind of understand it now. I know I can be nasty when under attack myself but I figured that was just part of the game here at Thunderdome. ;)

Well clearly there is a point where you understand someone is kidding around, and someone is not. You clearly were not kidding around, man. I was surprised, as we always seemed to get along before.

I'm ok with it...you be you and I'll be me. All the best.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2020, 06:53:12 PM
Well clearly there is a point where you understand someone is kidding around, and someone is not. You clearly were not kidding around, man. I was surprised, as we always seemed to get along before.

I'm ok with it...you be you and I'll be me. All the best.

Maybe. I’d have to see the post in question...but certainly subtleties can sometimes get lost here. Yeah, I’ve always appreciated your posts, for the most part too, have tried to be a booster for Martinez Tonight here and even just today posted a recipe in the Cooking With Chefist thread. So, in spite of this one sucker punch I’ve been pretty pro-chefist.

K_Dubb