• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Actual Statements Jackstar Can't Say Aloud To Grapefruit

Started by Jackstar, August 18, 2020, 08:18:44 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 13, 2021, 08:01:37 AM
So, this is not the normal or ever experienced conversational mode from this person. For one thing, she is thanking me.

It's been legitimately so long since I've heard one of them in my mind as I read it--I've heard them out loud in recent memory definitely recent day before that probably way before... I did get on her case about praying wrong though, as well I suppose it's not necessarily incorrect to be focused on getting more things and stuff experiences and outcomes and things the way you want it and things just so and lack of whatever that you don't want, the really most accurate and correct and useful form of prayers to be thankful for whatever is coming and whatever is going to get and thankfully we can get anything at all.

Yeah well I can't get anything at all. and further suspicion is raised by that I assume that I'd be yelled at again for telling things to people that other people don't want other people to know or be told or be left or I actually don't know just... Grinded eyes with traces of bruxism at the nostrils, do you understand old body language of contempt discussed out of the gang at the club out of the way... As if there's no even point in any kind of notification or understanding of what has just transpired.

That's what it feels like, anyway. An undoubtedly incorrect perception as I've been cut off from communication from anybody relevant or interesting for several hours now perhaps somebody's taking a nap perhaps somebody is attempting to send me images and news and reports that are of legitimate human content... And they're being suspended.

I can actually happen you know. I know this because I noticed after one night when I figured it couldn't hurt anything to spend all night writing into an SMS text window infinitely until something different happened, and it took a while but things did change, and then something

OH MY GOD LORD S*** VERSUS HIS SHITBAG GUYS HAVE ACTUAL EMERGENCY CAB CAST

well if you ever heard your mini panic you just heard at that time because I've never heard of being so f***** up in a hole is life he just realized that what he had done in a way that you know like when you leave your keys in the car at home Depot when you close it and you're like and then you're f****** lights are on too cuz you left them in the f****** Jesus little things and how that's when you accuse me there and if you forget your keys he's not where they might be in the air there might be in there except they might not be even there's way around that but anyway if you if you oh God if you're not oh yeah oh honey oh God yes honey hey I can't do that right now and I would do anything to fix that or because that would be a delightful thing and then if you would have told me that you wanted me to then I would have and that is not a game we get to play anymore on PlanetJackstar which we're going to head back to directly plan for skins the other way so here's plan jackstar where you're all going to experience what it's like to get circumcised eight or nine times in the next 200 seconds. I'm sorry I said that's the type of two and a half seconds.

and then the rest is for me cuz I want to freeze frame it and f****** watch your f****** face you f****** b**** Beth.

she's even she didn't know that she didn't know that she didn't even know that women could be circumcised cuz she's a f****** ignorant stupid w**** not anymore and then when she faked to the things she was like oh okay I was getting this line I'll be fine she probably figured she was like haha and then the end of time she didn't even bother to check until like she's looking at it she's like wait a second that's what the other ones look like and then she's like oh I went through oh f****** rubini okay so robinie portal chasers is not a f****** s*** it's not a f****** fun show at all however we're probably going to end up doing it cuz it's probably the only thing we're being I can do and it's not f****** cool somebody started this s*** and f****** grapefruit and I have ended it.

and yes I know all our missions sound like we just taken drugs and yell at each other. I'll tell you when you get it that's that's the magic it's like a completely unscripted version of the boat, which would mean every episode starts with the crew looking for a big f****** passenger cruiser to get on and steal and make a f****** video of while redacted flies air cover

I understand to get some new name is just to wait before because we're going to put her in an episode of the ATM and then she's not going to know which one so she's going to have to guess and of course of course she's going to guess right but they're going to put that other gas inside of gas and put that gas so no matter what she guesses it's going to be something like oh yeah see and then she'll just imagine that we're always doing that and then it'll change the whole outcome of everything and it will it's doing that right now it it only takes a it's only take a moment oh God it takes a moment to put her through 600,000 f****** years of agony so put her f****** through it because I didn't mean to and that was an accident and of course I never wanted to kill our bell I didn't kill our bell and I would totally do not anything like that because Mrs Mrs graford

WE GET TO REFORM ACTUAL 30K JUMP COMING UP, WE GET TO INFORM YOU GOT AN ANGEL YOU'RE F**'s grapefruit okay we're not going to argue with this anymore*** AND I DO MEAN YOU'RE F***** AND I DO MEAN YOU'RE NOT A CUTE LITTLE VIRGIN ANYMORE AND I DO MEANTHIS F****** SENTENCE YOU GET IT GOT TO G

OH, THAT'S COOL. Sweetie you stand down the wall thing. On your call I got to call Wes his nut oh f*** what's his name Thomas Newman no okay so you guys are going to like the story and when you get this out you're going to you're going to shoot it and then here's the deal The first thing is I get that f******* whatever guy you didn't f****** like you weren't expecting here's some f****** that you going to expecting you f****** b**** thinking you're so smart f****** when I hit post here your little buddy who thought you were so smart oh yeah haha I will get out of that one f*** you another another f****** $36,000 on top of that and that means yeah both of them

I really hope these ClintonShit Victim Shaming Gang Stalking BIOTCHES Get a little Gurgle of their OWN MEDICINE!

HONESTLY...

Go Grab a BIBLE and PRAY FOR YOUR SOULS

I'm workin on another Deep Dive Hunny Hungarian.

I might  turn this into a rap... This is HAWT if I have your permission of course...

iluiluilu
xoxoxen

Jackstar

Okay so, satanic dumbass reading into using sideways into his sidewalk sidewalk is on the sidewalk sidewalk sidewalk is on the sidewalk and I will happily as my jacks are having anytime anytime sidewalk girl is being sideway first times to get on it you have to because it's not going to work otherwise it's crazy f****** thing where somebody is wanting to be grapefruit and somebody else is wishing that she was somebody else and I'm thinking girls you both gorgeous can this f*** you both and will be the sandwich and then she's like I never how dare you I do have herpes and they're both very nice and spooky cat is going to have to explain how she fell for that one cuz I got herpes the same way and then I cured her piece so why doesn't this look at her no no really grapefruit really oh my god I would f*** that sweet little tight one oh this is what you expect it isn't okay so there's always identity swapping this on a different level that I have never done before and then I'm not going to go on this level with these for girls I'm going to go somewhere else cuz I was wondering how they did that with reasons sometimes you want to go over and then sometimes you follow and then other times they're going to we get the portal comes to me oh Jesus Lord Allison I will love you so much oh my God that is the best as the absolute best holy oh yeah honey oh my god I love you so yes honey I love you I love you I really do I want you I'm not lying you know did I lie I'm not trying no I did not love what at all I would do anything to get your back f***** up yeah f*** the hammer and sisters of the Corona please holy s*** that is one exceptional cock isn't it you really like that and I think you should probably get on it anytime anybody in this world thing but that one particular she's got to use it for a beacon because somebody thought they were clever and I'm not going to lie it's a lot bigger that that would be but that I am I am thinking about what's your name here in Jesus Redford okay well that guy well oh God what I what I said?

Griffith says bet on always sucking cock. Cookie says that this fair possessive substantial savings over weekly rate weekly rate weekly rate, hank craftsman

see that's true if they wanted to see what Jackson is f****** up to then hook her here cuz I would definitely oh God I was so f****** hot oh my God Ally Ally please oh my God where's that thing oh my God it was so hot oh God honey Yes I know oh my God that was frustrating honey please I so hot oh god yeah holy f*** wow oh f*** well f*** it I guess I'll take your name out but a f****** everything knows your dog oh I know why we got to do it cuz then I can sleep to it directly and then I'll have to worry about my name but I like the name but other f***** okay you'll find He's not a different He's got a different you can't hit it you got he's got a different thing please and he didn't want to break it oh God holy that is one nice holy God I feel so good that is really good Honey that you really okay

Jackstar

Okay so now I got to do something stupid after I check in with somebody stupid and then I got to go suck some cock... I can either confirm nor deny what gender I'll be at that point and then I got to go somewhere where I'm going to immediately suck cock or I'm not going to ever suck around faces yeah yeah yeah media cocksucky in it danger oh god dangerous and then another immediate eat that planet right down to the brown until anytime is necessary for anything to accept the first time because am I supposed to go down there and mix them up to that like pink lemonade and and raspberry frosting and then and then a voice of the heaven says: "HEY GRAPEFRUIT!"

JAGSTAR WHO STILL HAVEN'T BE HERE BUT HASN'T MANAGED TO REMEMBER THAT HE'S A NEEDLE JUNKIE, IN THIS PLANE, SO SOMETIMES BEFORE HE GOES HE HAS TO DO THAT OR ELSE HE'LL BE DISQUALIFIED AND IF HE IS THIS QUALIFIED THEN HE'LL START OVER LIKE 9,000 CYCLES AGO, AND THERE'S ONLY F****** ONE CYCLE LEFT SO EVERYONE WANTS TO DO THIS RIGHT OH S*** THERE'S NO CYCLE OKAY SO WHAT'S THE GOOD WAY OH YEAH SO THEY BELONGS FOR SURE HE WANTS TO F*** HER AND SHE WANTS TO F*** HER AND SHE INTERCEPTS AND THEN SHE ACCIDENTALLY ENDS UP PUTTING HER IN HERSELF AND THEN HER F****** SOMEBODY ELSE IT ISN'T HIM AND THEN SHE DOES A COUPLE MORE ERRORS AND BASICALLYYES IT'S HOT HONEY HOPE SHE'S AS WELL OKAY
HEY I'M STARTING TO COMPLETELY GET REALLY EXCITED WHEN I LOSE REMEMBER HE LOOKS AT RECOLLECTION THAT I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT BUT OH YEAH I GOT TO DO OH YEAH OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T THINK BUT IT'S ALSO THERE'S SOME TIME TRAVELING IT'S BIZARRE BUT SOMEBODY WANTS TO KNOW AND THEN I WANT TO OH I WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD REALLY OH MY GOD DOES SHE REALLY WOW OKAY I GOT A TIME TRAVEL JOKE!

YOU'LL KNOW WHEN I GET THERE VAMP

SpaceMeowMaid

Ummmm. That's disturbing. I might have to get someone to do a wellness check if you keep that up Tiger!

I am not into any of that so I suppose you filed your creative writing project in the correct thread.

I pass on the herpes and well, all of it sounds rather gross to me. I know, I am sooooo judgy. Oh no bigotted, blah blah blah blabber blabber  blabber

#TimeTravelWithUs #SparkelintheDream #MermaidLivesMatter #JackstarkQuantumNode #JackStarkLOVE

2MoT - Chinese Time Travel? - IPOT Presents - 2.13.21
https://tv.gab.com/channel/ipot1776/view/2mot-chinese-time-travel-6027869da40783f7d56f8ea8

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 13, 2021, 09:33:32 AM
I suppose you filed your creative writing project in the correct thread.

You should never be healed. You should only have your impurities boiled away, in delightfully decorated and explicitly enchanted extra-large vats of chemically and colonically processed pharmaceutical quality extracts of muskrat oil.

Do you have any fucking idea of how many muskrats that would take to supply all of your clearly necessary private healing chambers? Yeah, me neither. Google Analytics reports that there's a passing muskrat herd--gaggle? check that--in your vicinty, so I recommend that you haul your beauty buns outside and throw that lovely broadly curbey curvey lovely-lined back of yours out to a nice comfy spot on the nearest front lawn--I don't know your location right now, because shields, but right out in front of Ol' Buzzsaw's matched set of a pair of crimson Adirondacks there's a suitable surface of turf that will do nicely, you probably have a favored and/or nostalgic hollow or two already springing to mind--wiggle your butt a bit aground for traction, throw those lovely legs of yours up loud and proud to The Spirit In The Sky, and then while giving another little wiggle, let out a precisely timed giggle sotto voce in one of those particularly pleasant and practical Native (CLAZSSIFIED) vocabulary of yours... yeah, look, Baby, you know me. I have class, I'm not going to reveal which one, I don't even know which one it is, but I know for damn sure, as sure as I know my legal name is Clifford "Thick Leg" Shahsleigher, that if you do all that in the right order in the right way with the right number of sacred stones (I have heard that polysaccharide beads will suffice)... those muskrats won't be able to resist, they'll be all up on you lickety-split like a trail of ticks heading to Browntown, and with your fertile, untapped reservoir of royal juices that you've got on LocalRoots--Oh. Wait. Hang on. Are you still single?--you'll have a belly full of muskrat jism that will be well on their way to halfly gestated long before I can get my ass up off its Big Crowe Chief Comfy Chair and go pick up the first of the vats from the ensourcellor and be there in the proscribed headgear (not feathers--eyelashes; a little trick my runnin' buddy from modeling school picked up back in 'Nam), ready to throw down the second part of the magick puddink recipe incorporated, long before that trashy glitter-ghetto toenail polish that you like to use when dolling yourself up for a breeding session has even begun to cure. Sounds nice, doesn't it? Now, you go Grape, start getting ready, and I'll start the hummin' and the chantin' and the fartin' ritualization melodies over here on my new synchronization app I just got on the DL from Zoom (it's actually Skype, werd: some kind of branding-nixing thing) and I'll be there with bells on, as soon as the harbor squaws finish sandin

CONDUIT MATRIX SYNCHRONIZATION: CHAIN BREAK
ALL CLOUD BACKUPS: THUNDERSTRUCK

Well, Kids, I'll be honest, that is too bad, really. I had a great finish where I got all rolled up into ending with using two whips and the spurs AND brass knuckles as a threat to (REDACTED) to get (PROT) shit together. This, of course, was merely an allegory.

Sounds hot nice though, doesn't it?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2021, 12:55:42 AM
You should never be healed. You should only have your impurities boiled away, in delightfully decorated and explicitly enchanted extra-large vats of chemically and colonically processed pharmaceutical quality extracts of muskrat oil.

Do you have any fucking idea of how many muskrats that would take to supply all of your clearly necessary private healing chambers? Yeah, me neither. Google Analytics reports that there's a passing muskrat herd--gaggle? check that--in your vicinty, so I recommend that you haul your beauty buns outside and throw that lovely broadly curbey curvey lovely-lined back of yours out to a nice comfy spot on the nearest front lawn--I don't know your location right now, because shields, but right out in front of Ol' Buzzsaw's matched set of a pair of crimson Adirondacks there's a suitable surface of turf that will do nicely, you probably have a favored and/or nostalgic hollow or two already springing to mind--wiggle your butt a bit aground for traction, throw those lovely legs of yours up loud and proud to The Spirit In The Sky, and then while giving another little wiggle, let out a precisely timed giggle sotto voce in one of those particularly pleasant and practical Native (CLAZSSIFIED) vocabulary of yours... yeah, look, Baby, you know me. I have class, I'm not going to reveal which one, I don't even know which one it is, but I know for damn sure, as sure as I know my legal name is Clifford "Thick Leg" Shahsleigher, that if you do all that in the right order in the right way with the right number of sacred stones (I have heard that polysaccharide beads will suffice)... those muskrats won't be able to resist, they'll be all up on you lickety-split like a trail of ticks heading to Browntown, and with your fertile, untapped reservoir of royal juices that you've got on LocalRoots--Oh. Wait. Hang on. Are you still single?--you'll have a belly full of muskrat jism that will be well on their way to halfly gestated long before I can get my ass up off its Big Crowe Chief Comfy Chair and go pick up the first of the vats from the ensourcellor and be there in the proscribed headgear (not feathers--eyelashes; a little trick my runnin' buddy from modeling school picked up back in 'Nam), ready to throw down the second part of the magick puddink recipe incorporated, long before that trashy glitter-ghetto toenail polish that you like to use when dolling yourself up for a breeding session has even begun to cure. Sounds nice, doesn't it? Now, you go Grape, start getting ready, and I'll start the hummin' and the chantin' and the fartin' ritualization melodies over here on my new synchronization app I just got on the DL from Zoom (it's actually Skype, werd: some kind of branding-nixing thing) and I'll be there with bells on, as soon as the harbor squaws finish sandin

CONDUIT MATRIX SYNCHRONIZATION: CHAIN BREAK
ALL CLOUD BACKUPS: THUNDERSTRUCK

Well, Kids, I'll be honest, that is too bad, really. I had a great finish where I got all rolled up into ending with using two whips and the spurs AND brass knuckles as a threat to (REDACTED) to get (PROT) shit together. This, of course, was merely an allegory.

Sounds hot nice though, doesn't it?

No, No thank you, that is redic. You are not convincing anyone and again
NO. Why would I need colonics fool? I already look 20 years younger than I
am and I don't eat meat... SO keep your cute lil varmits. Now if you have some
dear skins... I could use some new drums and garments...

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 14, 2021, 01:21:51 AM
Now if you have some

Do you know about that place on Beacon Hill sort of behind that Filipino bakery?  I got a whole moosehide there once.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 14, 2021, 01:34:59 AM
Do you know about that place on Beacon Hill sort of behind that Filipino bakery?  I got a whole moosehide there once.

Why? What possible use is there for an entire moose hide?

Jackstar

Ummmm. That's disturbing. I might have to get someone to do a wellness check if you keep that up Tiger!

I just got off the phone with mala. I told her the situation and exquisite detail gut-wrenching laugh hardy detail and instructed her to get a well to check out to you somehow.

I do not warn her that the tiger has been cited and is circling the prey and I didn't tell her because that tiger is going to get it like I don't even know you don't even know I don't know who f****** did it but it wasn't me right yeah and that tiger is busy

Well that tiger is busy that's why otherwise yeah sure why not and then oh you're so concerned about that yeah no no no no I'm pretty sure tiger is pretty pretty irritated that I shut that s*** down by myself like what the f*** were you doing she was all worried about you oh no no I shut that s*** down because I'm me Jack star so why the f*** didn't you worry about you.

Well I mean they're aware of you Right now you're probably real dangerous if you got like five knives four ropes three pairs of pantyhose two condoms and a burn bag. However I'm legit concerned you might be who knows you know you might be splitting away you might be I don't mean for me girl you had your chance I am looking for more out of life like you don't even know. And I don't have to hold back because you had your chance yay. Every last one of them.

Scoopalup.

I am not into any of that

You do realize that none of this hinders your case right? You obviously lost your group of reality when you came back. you obviously shouldn't have gone the way that you did. I don't think it's obvious that you were cooperating in the various activities beforehand. I think it's obvious to me that there's ways to conduct and investigation to find evidence it's exactly what happened and that's exactly what's being done and I believe in the pursuit of justice and the the feeling of happiness and safety and contentment when held in the arms of a sweet woman and OMFGod you're going to get so high with Dave get the f*** out?

as I have seen the last 72 hours the whirling cavalcade and mishmash of false data and spoof data and f***** up narratives that have not even been true, I remember I'm very clearly about how I told you that what he was doing was going to f*** you up I said why are you learning how to send spoofed emails and you said it's really cool it's funny and I said "are you out of your f****** mind this is how people get trafficked."

I could go on for days about the crap I saw. Didn't really make sense until fairly recently and now it makes quite a bit more sense considering I could give a s*** what happens to you there. But all those people care about me. I don't see anything useful here.

So you're saying you don't have anything around you and you're better off without me talking at all? and you're getting spoof emails and I'm not getting them and you're getting them so basically you're sacrificing yourself to save me?

Honey I have no f****** idea. But I know I don't need to keep on being your boyfriend or your male or whatever you seem pretty stressed. I'm busy and every time I think about respond to this post I think about like the four or five other girls I could talk to. I don't know why you didn't want me to talk to anybody while you were doing what you did I mean I didn't insist on you not talking to anybody I figured you should learn as much about the world as possible, I guess you are!

Well I hope you've been lying to me this whole time so that you're in a position where you're having fun right now, but I'm not doing anything at home get my s*** together and going to start doing things that I've been holding off and doing for a long time till I figured out what in the name of the living Christ you were doing at all.

I don't really care what kind of story you tell me. it gets better every time I look at it and I don't want to judge you the same as I don't want to judge you to me when do you think you're going to go to trial I'd love to do anything oh God but I won't really think about it so unless you send me something I don't know I assume what's this necessary.

so what is it that you wanted me to stick around before and then when it was time for rubini to change identities and get a s*** done and start things on why did you why did that happen I don't know it'll probably be timed on but I think I know what happened and I don't care to describe you'll have to take it to court because I'm not going to. But I'm going to fucking don't

I got to get help my sides are in orbit oh my god so good I don't f*** it whatever oh I got to go I got to burn some seam off I got to go I got to go hahaha see you later babe we still have you still live here hahaha you still have your address I mean that's fine with me Don't remember you can get damages on emotional format like I don't know how damaging is it to you that I now consider to be a joke and I'm going to go f*** a whole bunch of the women Well you're not really a joke I mean I don't know how you fell for anything but the best part is that you thought I fell for any of it!

I started to support you if you thought I was dumber than I was, and if you think I was higher than anybody else you got to pale junky moon and coming. Junkie huh. I've got a laughter in my heart that boils out when everything I just can't handle it oh God it's too funny it's too funny I don't want to laugh at you and I sure hope nothing bad happens to you but I'll be around hey let's do a podcast I still never learned how to do a phone call and then I said zoom and you said I was just install Skype you know I just can't I mean I don't want it I don't want to not talk to you this is hilarious let's talk everyday you know you should probably leave the site if you're going to hate it somebody else posted Well probably take me out babe this is my site and then this is your site if you like to stay that's great and if you want to keep on arguing with everybody that's fine and they change the identity on a certain person so it should be okay and God bless everybody f****** knows the exact truth so I don't know why you're worrying but I could approve it to you

Azzerae: no comment. Peels of laughter from family. Honestly feel like taking a class photo. Anything other than a quote from your wildly demonstrative and horrifically low standard tepid milkworm toast replies. There's got to be somebody out there who is dedicated themselves to doing all this in terms of getting the data down I don't care I met the girl once I thought about it I found her on Facebook and then she went freaked out and blocked me and then I left more or less I never ever ever did anything else and then I would have but she was serious she well she seems serious after 3 years I was like I wonder how happens if I Google my name that's always fun

everyday since I've known that there's somebody put this up there I thought this was going to help like this is chased away people who are not serious if so many reasons sight and bothers the f****** thing that's the real thing without talking to me great that entire person's genome should stay away forever, and then if this person put up the site herself well that's interesting why are these data points different and then if somebody else is doing it well then now it's time to let her know hey let's let's join forces and this is not good and then hey you know I guess I was going to talk to you about joining forces and then you told me that you didn't want to do it the way that I wanted you to do it

what was it you told me you said I know just how to do it you call the police and you know how clean and they take it right down. Oh is that really what happens okay grapy you let me know how it goes I want to go hit on that girl and get her some f****** flowers and chocolates and be polite and see what happens and then I think she's either gay or she's not and if she's single and I don't expect to hit her again I'm sure she'll let me know in any way if she's interested in anything and then I don't know she's interested in you I don't care if she's interested you I don't know if she's in me I care she's interested to me cuz after this about a time I am as hot as a freight truck for this lady I thought she was hot before now she's even better and then I don't even when you have sex with her I just had sex it was okay well I was good I mean the sex with you was good honey it was but it really did seem a parent that you clearly were less than focused at various times and considering your strong strict urge for yeah that's okay I mean I'm not mad it's just I kind of do wish I had seen it differently because then I would have totally doing things differently but then I guess if this person put up the person yeah I know her name I've been able to look up her name and stalker at any time in the last 7 years and I don't do that cuz I'm not creepy like that

I never even masturbated better and by better I'm in I've never even masturbated better and then screamed her name at the point of climax with great joy and vociferous delight outside the door of my f****** mother's garage so that she could Google it up for me..

I'm also prepared to have a platonic relationship I was actually prepared to have that one that too and the very beginning I started out like hey you seem like really nice person I think you're pretty and she's like you don't think I'm pretty f*** you and I'm like f*** you b**** no I didn't say that but anyway she didn't think that she's very I still think she's pretty honey I think you're pretty I think this one's well I don't well I'd have to see the other one in person again to know comparison cuz she's like okay let's just face it clearly has lost weight she clearly is stayed employed she clearly has acted younger she clearly is very serious work ethic and honey I could not have much difference of a lifestyle I think although well she's got a video up so I guess this cat lady video I'm not going to do it I'm not going to I'm not going to post the video but I am going to go back and watch it a bit

And if she's on YouTube, so maybe she'll like my podcast, I don't know everything old is new again I don't care her problem was that she didn't believe I was serious okay 7 years later I think she's hotter than ever and great for me to go f*** herself cuz this is fine I don't think Grace was going to no Griffith's honey shop.. great for you said you can find your lover Well you know go ahead Good luck I'm not necessarily going to find a lover but I am open to that possibility for you that'll be fine and then now I'm glad that I'm allowed to go look for one see before I felt like if somebody hit on me I had to tell them no I'm not pretty go away and then swim away so it could be maybe this girl was dating a f****** control freak screaming person like that you are and then she was just like being held under glass and now she's ready to expand. Maybe she can help me figure out where the hell you filed my taxes at? and where did you put my car up your currencies I know you moved around and then what did you do this you know you just want to run off and leave me alone for no reason and then not talk to me for days, and still wear ring and then not tell me exactly why? I thought you were upset that I explained to you that your kid is a irresponsible no good at colic and needs desperate help and then none of you did anything about it so as we became apparent to me that he was getting worse and worse he asked me for help about how to quit drinking or how to control cravings I forget exactly but I got activated and then I wrote him a 50-page essay on how not to be a drunken f***.

Would you like a copy of it? Cuz I got it. Doesn't matter if you deleted it I can reproduce and share see cuz I wrote it and I told him all kinds of stuff and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to and then why he's a I don't really see his reactions I didn't I didn't listen to him I was focusing on what he was writing and then when he started complaining about hearing about how to be responsible I could give two f**** cuz it meant that he was complaining about some kind of f****** thing that you want to give me jammed up for and when he got something that he didn't like then he started screaming and carrying on why is that has he gotten a thing Well tell you what you go hang on to that one I'd rather having on this one maybe they like each other but I Honey I prefer you or you you go have fun with your kid I swear to God this one is a buttermilk.

I suppose this is going to set her up to stock then she'll know what that's like I suppose but I don't want that oh no I like her I do I always did That's why I was so pissed off and she told me that I didn't like her new You're wrong lady guess how much I like you I like you so much that I didn't go back and talk to you at all at all and then when I discovered that I had forgot about you and then you were still there and you're still worried about it like I thought I'd put you down then you're there and then I looked at your videos and I scared you somewhere and I realize this is a beautiful girl that I could never ever cheat for myself by staring at her photos and masturbating to her or dreaming or fancy so I just waited and knew that one day it would either go away or would show up and here it is she went away she went up so no three way probably which is fine with me because I don't think I'd want to share you with anybody. let me know if you need any help like getting your keys or having a conversation about anything or why is this like a goodbye thing like what exactly happened that makes you think you need to do that cuz the only thing is change is now I want to try to f*** this other girl oh my God she's hot f****** seriously I could go there's a number of people right you know grapey you don't want to have a grapefruit with me that's fine you don't do what you do and your friends don't like me and everybody pretty much every single one of them can go f*** off but if you find a few they would like to know the truth about how I'm doing you know if you if you want to tell them lies and then dump them have them find my podcast you know good luck I'll be happy to educate them happy happy yeah no problem I still can't get over that that one guy wanted me to do he told me I wasn't doing enough well what do you want me to do I found you another girl maybe we'll have this one well now this one's for me or if you I don't know she's single no no no afraid of it cuz if she's gay and afraid of it and you want me and then I got this hot one I don't know she's got the computers and she could probably tell you about how how email spoofing works and she probably tell you how to help out your system with all your f****** s*** that you got on but she'll probably be busy if she talks to me at all because I have a lot to do with somebody and you have a lot to do with you know your thing I'm sorry I'm rambling I'm talking about oh god I'm trying to honestly this is why I didn't think about the matter very much I got my thoughts racing I'm thinking I'm wondering I'm wondering about a boobies I'm wondering how tall she is no gosh yeah okay I don't want to tell you how tall she is I don't want to say anything at all I'm not going to say her name I'm not going to see who she is I know who the person is and she's hot as f*** all right goodnight grapefruit see you

so you didn't actually really want to do any kind of podcasting this is obviously a good topic to talk about and you don't want to talk about it That's weird can you get on the horn with that woman and you set up a three-way with her not as sexual just you know. I honestly don't understand why you would not want to get involved in that the greatest way you're possible and if I'm such a loser you can just watch me make a fool of yourself and then pick her up or if she's got a if she's got her own thing then you know I don't know it just doesn't seem like you have anything better to do. and f*** I'll be honest I don't care I have changed my point of view since you or a fax family thereof made me wait all day on Valentine's day after I called you the word he said hey so are you my valentine and then you vanished and didn't talk to anybody and didn't talk to me and nobody talked to me you left me alone isolated in a frozen house in the dark.

Cool. Well I guess I could have been a nice day maybe it was I guess so yeah so does this mean I can work with Ruby or not or what cuz I don't I don't care You're both in different to me I didn't do anything wrong so whatever I think I lost your restraining order again I don't really care I mean it's not my problem and look what you did to support me so you won't have any fun let me know and then tell all your friends that they were all a bunch of not very nice people who did not support you very well because a long time ago somebody should have figured out that this was never going to work never ever a wildest dreams and one of your sisters is hot but I'm not going to tell you Well if they want to know they can call me I don't care bye see you in three years ladies

Outgunned outmanned outplayed out f****** this woman I'm not going to lie I got it there yeah it's not a little creepy I mean it's reasonable for having off and on thought about somebody for years and years and years a lot of those actually and you don't want to be a monogamous huh I wonder if this one wants me tomorrow this one wants me to logos I'm not sure but if she doesn't want anything I am calling you and if she does the managing me I'll probably think strongly about marrying somebody in but I'll do a background check for us to see if she's not married hahaha yeah and I thought that I didn't do one cuz I thought that it would be fun for me to just wait it out.

Do you have any idea oh God you have no idea. Yeah you have no idea none and neither do I and then I don't really like to jump into anything right away it be kind of awkward to jump to the funeral away because the truth is I be more intimately connected with her work on the web that she's done about me than anything you've done for me as a podcast I posted your video way more than you did anything of mine I posted that human trafficking video where you make the very serious legal actualization it's like 300 views I posted you my podcast I sent one one. One

now you get a lot of slack because you don't know how to relationship and then you also get a lot of slack because you clearly don't know what the f*** you're doing I told you and you ignored me and it went wrong Well you might want to listen to people who are aware what's going on and then that one she said that I didn't like her for real Well at 7 years later I would have gone check her out much sooner if she wasn't all screaming and then I don't think you know I don't think you and her should get along no well maybe I'll see I'm not going to forget you at all maybe I'll call your name while I'm having sex with her no probably not oh yeah that would be awkward maybe well anyway have fun with whatever the f*** you're doing I can't even imagine you can't really be with the guy you must be doing something else you must be pretending that you're me or he's the guy you're married to is pretending that he's me and then that didn't work because he's f****** well not and then who the f*** knows I don't know I guess you probably don't want to talk about it cuz you're implicated hey you said that I was going to be implicated with that one another one too see you later, Grapey.

Hi Veronica that this woman buttermilk she put up a warning about me and getting traffic and then I end up getting attacked by a trafficker who I have plenty of sex with and have a great time and she makes my money and waste my time but whatever it's a good time I don't have anything going on and then now I'm yeah I have no idea where she goes I'll have to wait on Facebook no no no I got to go I got to go I got to go I might have to Jesus
GREAT FOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T WANT TO F****** JUST TALK ON THE PHONE DON'T YOU HAVE ANSWERS FOR VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS. I GUESS YOU'RE MAD THAT I SAW THIS COMING LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE A LIAR BUT I DID CALL YOU AND THEN YOU DID CALL ME A LIAR I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH THIS I ACTUALLY EVERY TIME YOU THINK ABOUT YOU I GOT MY HEAD SWIMMING WITH SARAH SO YEAH SO HEY CAN YOU GET RID OF NICK FOR ME BYE

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 14, 2021, 04:44:00 PM
I made some britches!
I really hope that you got more than a couple of pairs out of an entire moose hide.*

*That said, were they at least comfortable? What do you use for a sewing machine and thread for such a garment?

Jackstar

No, No thank you, that is redic. You are not convincing anyone and again

Well this is just blindly pushing the pause button, it's not really necessary to convince anybody of anything. It never is. That's not even the point of this forum. I do not have your mind as a target when I write, and the criticisms is not necessary

If you could enhance something that would be useful but if not you just basically made it more important than it needed to be because you printed the whole thing and it kept going maybe that's part of your job to make it more visible

I'm going to miss the days when you're going to be able to see a whole bunch of me here, I can't keep doing this. Oh there's plenty of stimulus available I got a can of Coke right here. So what. this event has been a disgusting horrifying calculator event and at no time have I seen anybody make to the other events.

what did I say the first time I said the fallout from this event will be immense. Was it anybody say to me? Did anybody say sorry did anybody say anything. No.

Is pretty experience. I wish it had been happier for some people, I hope that the next experience will be much less happy for some people.

I wish to be encouraging. Don't give up.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2021, 11:08:11 PM
I just got to you somehow.

I do not warn her that the tiger is going to get it
Well I mean you're real dangerous for me girl

You obviously lost your group of reality when you came back
as I have 72 hours of false data and spoof data and f*****
f*** you  I could give a s***
So you're saying you're better off without me talking at all?
God bless everybody 
then I left more or less I never  I want to go hit on that girl and get her some f****** flelates and be polite and then

YouTube, help me figure out where he started screaming God this one is a buttermilk.

I suppose this is  masturbating to keys goodbye good luck  I'm not going to say her name

Cool I can work with Ruby
Yeah I don't really like  any kind of  funeral  intimately connected

now you don't know how  A LIAR CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH SWIMMING
GET RID OF NICK FOR ME BYE

FIFY

Soooooo. Go ahead monsier. Do whatev...  AND FUCK YOU I WILL NOT GET RID OF NICK,
I like Nick. He would happily shoot you for me or anyone else that ever
tried to get too close. Do your stupid crap if you must but keep me out of your freakshow please?
I am not a fan of your fantasies and I am HAPPY TO BE ALONE for now... And yes someone
is hoping to change that, that someone isn't me... but you already knew that!!!
I am not going to be in any kinda hurry
for that stupid shit. You go ahead.

Love Love Love

And PS FUCK VALENTINES DAY! Hallmark China Crap Factory Trash

;P

Jackstar

NO. Why would I need colonics fool? I already look 20 years younger than I
am and I don't eat meat... SO keep your cute lil varmits. Now if you have some

On meat, number one: to automatically conclude that meat is "bad" is nonsensical. Dietician soon. The muskrats were a euphemism. I don't think you're looking very positively at things. You are seemingly approaching crazy-toons territory.

Now if you have some

Co-dependency, some treatment, and you're not really attending to what is important. Yeah you need clothes like I need another condom rack. Listen up, I don't care what it takes: YOU NEED SUPPORT AND COUNSELING. THIS IS BAD.

There's no need to be afraid of it, but... I'm not even saying it out of caring. It's frightening to see your mental collapse. Someone is not doing their job. Meanwhile, I am fine. Take it easy. Your friend Azz doesn't really do it for you. Some more positive circles would be good. And I will be honest: I do not think you should have to take your children. YOU ALL NEED IT. I'm slipping out. You're gonna get fucked up more.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 15, 2021, 06:17:12 AM
AND FUCK YOU I WILL NOT GET RID OF NICK,
I like Nick. He would happily shoot you for me

You caused great harm to yourself by withholding truth from me about whatever the situation is. I did NOT trust those people. They had reactions that were overly tense and strange and I had strange misgivings and this was created further by the way you pointed things around.

Now that I recognize the way of your whole plan was to deliberattely take advantage of me.. sure. Are you telling me that S & N are aware of the true narrative? Because you have a serious conflict in how you see the story, and how I do, and how they do, and... I'm scared for you. Find community. I wouldn't care much about hanging around those losers. I love you but you're fucking fucked in the head.

I cannot believe that Sarah spoke to Dallas before and after and... the idea that I am hard to get along with... yeah, you all should read more books. Holy cow. best wishes & stay gone

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 15, 2021, 06:17:12 AM
FUCK VALENTINES DAY!

Positive energy.

P.S.: The conflict here is that initially, when it was based on truth... it was good. And then something happened, and BOTH of you turned on ME. I still don't know why. You have a schism and it will use some help. I'm glad your real friends will hear you. I'm sad you didn't figure out that you had something to bring. I am not devastated. I am relieved to be free of your falsehoods. Seek help. You are not doing it right.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on February 15, 2021, 03:13:03 AM
I really hope that you got more than a couple of pairs out of an entire moose hide.*

*That said, were they at least comfortable? What do you use for a sewing machine and thread for such a garment?

Well there was a lot of wastage since you can't just lay out your pattern like you can on a nice square piece of cloth.  There are flaws and weak spots to avoid.  I just used my regular sewing machine and fairly weak thread with the biggest possible stitches. When you are sewing on hide, since it is not woven, the needle holes are perforations which want to tear and the seams are the weak points, so you want as few holes as possible, and weak thread so that, under stress, it is the thread that fails and not the hide -- the stitches can easily be resewn.  I really understood -- belatedly, of course --- the reason why, in the old days, it was common to put ribbon in the seams, for color and decoration of course but primarily for reinforcement.

They are pretty comfortable, since the leather is not stiff like industrial stuff.  They are traditional, I suppose for the same reason lederhosen are, where my dad's family comes from, moose-hunting (though they call it elk) goes back to the stone age there, and every spelemann must wear them, though it is really only once a year at most.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 08:17:18 AM
Positive energy.

P.S.: The conflict here is that initially, when it was based on truth... it was good. And then something happened, and BOTH of you turned on ME. I still don't know why. You have a schism and it will use some help. I'm glad your real friends will hear you. I'm sad you didn't figure out that you had something to bring. I am not devastated. I am relieved to be free of your falsehoods. Seek help. You are not doing it right.

I never thought I didn't have something to bring! I am so sick of you telling me what I think or what I feel. WTAF is that about? I mean you are an intelligent man. Do you truly not see your reasoning here is flawed?

And if you keep lumping me with the vile swamp monsters you are enjoying lately... You won't be pleased with the results.

Jackstar

An ET download package came in by special diplomatic courier, about ten minutes ago. I was going to set it aside for your special, as is our people's custom, but then I thought about it and then just... well, fuck it. What do I care any? I've made plenty of sacrifices for you, and what has it got anyone, let alone... you? I'll shit it out and you can fish it out yourself later.

Also, the latest Azzrael started playing while I was writing that last sentence, so I thought, "Great timing!" and then threw that into the fish bucket and then shat all over that too. So there.

So you wanna do this all week Bunyip or what? You understand I've been looking to get out of this torturous living Hell--exactly where I deserve to be, sigh--for like five fuckin' years, right? Don't look at me out there, don't point your fingers at me, there's some #Winning going on in here. (No of course my arms aren't tired. You fucking prejudiced niggerfuckers. WHAT?)

Come at me. There's some kind of truth that someone needs to share with someone somewhere, and I'm not throwing my copy of it into the fish bucket and adding mustard, but... well, I guess I'll play some Fortnite. (Thanks, Sugar. MANIFEST DESTINY, MOTHAFUCKA)

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 15, 2021, 07:30:17 PM
And if you keep lumping me with the vile swamp monsters you are enjoying lately...

Different bucket. Different fish. Same shit.

You're really not used to being not in charge, ain't-cha? Wow, that is just too fucking bad, isn't it? QQ MOAR

I never thought I didn't have something to bring!
>this looks like a double slagative to me
I am so sick of you telling me what I think or what I feel.
>you're sick of you telling me what I think or what I feel as well. I've got some medicine here, I'll consume my half, and then take your half, and then--you guessed it--FISH BUCKET.
WTAF is that about?
>Well, it's a bucket. Suitable for framing, bucketing fish, or dumping the contents of diplomatic pouches into and then shitting all up into it. You're welcome, Emperor.
I mean you are an intelligent man.
>You have absolutely not a single got-damn idea what the fuck you are talking about here, and you have not for days, Moron. Nevertheless! Go now, you are forgiven.
Do you truly not see your reasoning here is flawed?

THIS IS NOT HIS REASONING HERE, PEANUT. IT'S NOT EVEN YOURS. IT IS THEIRS.
WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?
BUST A DEAL, FACE THE WHEEL.
HE SAYS HE'S MAD THAT YOU WERE CRUEL WHEN YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T BE. (The sound of a recording studio door slamming shut is heard. The muffled sobbing of a teenage girl is heard. The sound of the cutting that then begins is too silent to be heard, and yet--you know it's there.)

And that's not even the fucking half of it. Why these fucking aliens need to send this shit through our Internet, I have no fucking idea, but they get the same apostille privileges around these parts, same as everyone else.

I did honestly think that this crowd would appreciate the slice, though. Future historians may have a use. Also, I wish to ruthlessly mock those that I have said that I am not doing anything around here. Seriously, do you people have any idea how many times I have rescued the surface of your world from instant incineration? Yeah, me neither. You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8

You won't be pleased with the results.

That's where you're wrong, Beatrix. There's lots of communication coming in. Allow yourself to sit and bask in the enjoyment of it--at least a little bit, you earned it--before you shit all over it and stab it down the back of my throat. There's no time, this whole deal could take three or four years to finish manifesting all the wish tendrils involved. Stop acting like you even begin to understand what is happening at the level of reality to what I am referring. You have no Earthly idea.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 10:56:20 PM
There's lots of communication coming in.

It's not just a job cleaning toilets at a transit station. It's an adventure.

Jackstar

Some of the people that I have suggested that you make inquiry of are, in fact, real shitbags--however the intent was that you would assist me in identifying and healing processes--not "throw you to the wolves." Do you really bother to imagine that... oh, right, PTSD. (Maybe I can just get an immunity amulet for that shit. It's worth a shot, especially since you... gave me back, the last one I gave you. I know right where it is, too. Because it is immensely valuable, and you... gave it back. Thanks! Looks like I might really need it--a rare occurrence, indeed, when it comes to things that I have already tried to give away thrice.)

So, sorry, so sad. On the bright side, I'll never make that mistake again, i.e. "ask you for (CENSORED) (PROTECTED)." It's fine, I don't think you're here to help anyway, but... I thought you might find it fun to enjoy my company in a special way. Silly me, I guess I should have made it more apparent that it was an invitation. But honestly, I never get those, so... well, whatever, it's alright.

BTW: After I talked to (CLASSIFIED), (PROTECTED) blocked me. You know what to do for further information, I am sure. But why would you care? You have more than you know already, it's fine.

IT IS FINE.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 03:23:40 AM
I thought you might find it fun to enjoy my company in a special way.

Did we blow our chance to be close with you?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 03:23:40 AM
real shitbags

You know you're an Ostomate when your toilet bowl has poop stains on the front instead of the back.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 10:33:20 AM
Did we blow our chance to be close with you?

It's hard to say. Melchizedek came by yesterday, asked if I needed to tap out--people are concerned for my well-being, and I think it says a lot that a an extremely high-level Ascended Master offered to be my tag team partner. You know, just in case I needed a break. From reality.

Yeah, thanks but no thanks, Mel-Key's-A-Dick. Surprise! I am not actually insane. Shit, some of you people will believe anything. In any event, it is clear that the m0m0s at D.A.R.P.A. think their voice-to-skull and their electron-to-neuron tech is pretty hot shit. And, it is! However, trust me, yo: it's easy to spot when one has experienced the real thing. I bet it works great on those fresh-faced London slag-hounds who think they're hearing the voice of God just because it's a voice that they can't shut up, like they can with their parents or teachers or cheese shop counter workers or... whatever the fuck it is they do in London.

I once paid $120 for fish'n'chips. Fuck you, Kay. You gonna be accountable for that one? Fucking Libras, seriously.

But anyway, I'm kinda "born again" since 3 days ago. Look, I'll get into it later. Trust The Plan.

Why I even bother saying that, fuck if I know, since I may be the only one left who actually did that.... okay, there's seven of us currently. SEVEN.
Which to be quite perfectly honest, is six more than is needed. It's a pretty fucking good Plan, I'm not gonna lie. And there's backup, so don't feel like I'm your last hope for Humanity, or anything.

I mean, I guess I was... but we're past that crisis point now. Whew. Blocking all those undodgeable bullets with my kung fu upgrip, I'll tell ya... Keanu makes it look easy. And it is! That's because Keanu is a fucking actor. Do I look like I'm acting? Well... I hope so.

Anyway. The answer is no. THIS IS FINE. Now get the hell off my lawn, Kid: you've got work to do. Right? You're busy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 11:08:19 AM
Get the hell off my lawn, Kid: you've got work to do. Right? You're busy.

Nah, man. Its Friday evening in Jakarta. Nine o' clock Monday I'll officially be "busy," again. Till then, I'ma defecate on the Decalogue and simmer in the Stews of Sin.