Author Actual Statements Jackstar Can't Say Aloud To Grapefruit  (Read 896 times)

Actual Statement Azzerae Made To Rubini
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2020, 11:42:16 PM »
Please like me.
Inbox
azzerae@gmail.com

Processing continues.
Standing by remains continuing protocol.

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2020, 11:47:03 PM »

* rvqo1oQ.png (1171 kB)

Processing continues.

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2020, 11:49:05 PM »
Processing continues.

* wpHTBIk.jpg (752.38 kB)

Actual Statements Jackstar Can't Say Aloud To Grapefruit
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 11:49:39 PM »
"... How you like me now?"

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2020, 11:50:26 PM »
Processing continues.

* hIxop5i.jpg (1884.9 kB)

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2020, 11:51:23 PM »
Processing continues.

* cBaF2m7.jpg (935.47 kB)

Actual Statements AzzaGayyyaaa Can't Say Aloud To Grapefruit
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2020, 11:57:42 PM »
Ok you are exempt!  You have earned amnesty but others have not.

* knaTTPh.png (784.7 kB)

Actual Statements AzzaGayyyaaa Can't Say Aloud To Grapefruit
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2020, 12:29:39 AM »
Ok you are exempt!  You have earned amnesty but others have not.

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2020, 02:01:25 AM »
For sale: duplex microphone, half-used.

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2020, 10:49:09 AM »
I just figured out something you would really benefit from knowing, and I know you'll listen to me tell you! You don't know whether to shit or to wind your watch.

Actual Statements RUBINI Can Say Aloud To MEOW
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2020, 11:00:03 AM »
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DELIVER TO YOU ALONE.

RUBINI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK - Thug, Showman & Whoremonger
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2020, 11:40:45 AM »
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DELIVER TO YOU ALONE.

Okay, I just told her that. She's busy brushing her teeth, you absolute spasmoid Mongoloid retard. Why don't you try emailing it to her? How about you put it on vocaroo?

Obviously, you've tried the smoke signals.
massive rolleyes

I'm curious about what you could possibly say to her that you couldn't let anyone else hear, given that I don't know anything like that I say to her. Is it a code phrase? Is it part of your neurolinguistic programming? Is it something you're embarrassed about? Is it that you want to tell her how much you used to weigh? Come on David. What could you possibly have to say to another human being that you're too afraid to let anyone else hear?

Is it that you've developed the menses yourself, and now you need to ask for advice on how to deal? Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: you're barking up the wrong tree.

RUBINI'S EGO IS AS BRITTLE AS A CHEAP GLASS
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2020, 11:50:00 AM »
Okay, I just told her that. She's busy brushing her teeth, you absolute spasmoid Mongoloid retard. Why don't you try emailing it to her? How about you put it on vocaroo?

massive rolleyes

I'm curious about what you could possibly say to her that you couldn't let anyone else hear, given that I don't know anything like that I say to her. Is it a code phrase? Is it part of your neurolinguistic programming? Is it something you're embarrassed about? Is it that you want to tell her how much you used to weigh? Come on David. What could you possibly have to say to another human being that you're too afraid to let anyone else hear?

Is it that you've developed the menses yourself, and now you need to ask for advice on how to deal? Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: you're barking up the wrong tree.

I bet you tears are streaming down Rubini's fat protruding gut, and he is using them to lubricate the softy he's thumbing.

AZZFAGGYS PEKKER IS AS SMALL AS HIS PEA-BRAIN
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2020, 12:08:58 PM »

I bet you tears are streaming down Rubini's fat protruding gut, and he is using them to lubricate the softy he's thumbing.

NOT TEARS AND NO GUT OVER HERE YA MIDGET CHUNKY BUG-EYED FATASS TRANNY

HAVE YOU HAD A GROWTH SPURT YET?

3 INCHES?

LOL

* uxh3Uo.png (537.4 kB)

* rubini 11-7-20.jpg (519.69 kB)

THE RUBE REVEALS HIS TRUE IDENTITY - PATHETIC!
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2020, 12:17:43 PM »
NOT TEARS AND NO GUT OVER HERE YA MIDGET CHUNKY BUG-EYED FATASS TRANNY

If the imbecile in that picture is who it is I'm dealing with I need not even bother with a set up because you are the punchline.

Actual Photograph of Balding Pig Headed Jewboy Davy
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2020, 12:20:12 PM »
Are you balding on your nutsack too, little yarmulke?

MICHAEL CLIFFORD KUCZI - CRAZY, LAZY, SEATTLE TRUST FUND FAG AND PUSSY
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2020, 12:39:44 PM »

massive rolleyes

whatever psycho stalker weirdo..
If she is with you and taking ANY of YOUR advice. Tell her to keep brushing.
I ain't down for your crazy anymore and she is never "well" or good - when you are near.

SEND MORE NUDES

LOL

"GO AWAY," RUBINI - TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE & "GO AWAY"!!!
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2020, 12:42:05 PM »
Get a hobby, faggot.

AZZYGAY: Tranny OPEN HOMOSEXUAL from White Cucked S. Africa #Shameful men
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2020, 12:46:21 PM »
I AM YOUR HOBBY, TRANNY FAGGY!

DON'T TURN THE TABLES - 'CAUSE YA CAN'T!

LOSER!

AZZYFAGGY!

SEND MORE NUDES!!!!

* rubini 2 azz.jpg (14.92 kB)

RUBINI 24/7, 365 - HELL ON EARTH!
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2020, 12:54:33 PM »
You've had a woody for me since day 1. The receipts are on display in the public square - for all to see!

RUBINI 24/7, 365 - FLAT ON EARTH!
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2020, 01:16:32 PM »

You've had a woody for me since day 1. The receipts are on display in the public square - for all to see!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SURE LITTLE MAN...

OH YEAH, LET'S LET 'EM ALL SEE YOU ! FOR WHAT YOU ARE! LIAR! BEGGAR!
CLOUT CHASER!

FRAUD!

AZZYFAGGY TO RUBINI VIA SKYPE:

Lilith I'm friendly with her but she craves drama
Catch you later buddy
Take care of yourself 7:05 AM
Hey just tapped outofbg4ever prob me and u will remain buds NOBODY... I mean NOBODY else is invited in my life from BG I again super apologize sir for upsetting u will NEVER happen again:)pls do not ever use these words (above that I shared) against me or for me = in the future
I will do the same PEACE ttyl Azraa, 3:10 AM
I consider you a friend. I think we've both opened up a lot to one another. Good on you for quitting the board. I have quitted for stretches myself. I won't disperse anything publicly that was discussed privately. Especially not specifics.
Azraa, 1:15 PM
Hey David. VC bought your story about the alphabet agency visit hook line and sinker (brilliant LOL) ... now I know you're not really using BG anymo but I was wondering what you think I should tell him? Here's a link to the post: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12794.msg1414256;topicseen#msg1414256

Either you could post or I could post. We just need to get our story straight so we can get VC to believe our story LOL
Azzerae's World
https://bellgab.com
Azraa, 1:22 PM
He thinks I fucked your life up by proxy because of the Enard doxx So I can say, no me and Rubini are cool. But I'd need you to validate it. Because he calls me a liar nonstop
We have a good chance to drive the narrative here3:11 PMI AM UP AND AVAIL 4 AWHILE
Azraa, 2:04 AMI think you should post in the thread
Azraa, 2:13 AMVc bought your storyŕAzraa, 2:18 AM
Pleeease pretty please https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12794.msg1414256;topicseen#msg1414256
Azzerae's World
https://bellgab.comPlease respond to VCs claims about your association with me ruining your life
Azraa,
2:28 AM :)Azraa,
4:15 AM Give me a call when you're back.Azraa,
4:34 AM Hey man Please help me with the VC thing Azraa,
6:39 AM Azraa, 2:55 AM
All I want is closure. Just have a conversation and we can leave it all there.
I'm not going to shout at you or anything. But there is a person on the other end of this phone. And despite me not violating your personal boundaries, you violated mine.
Are you too scared to talk to me and face up to what you did?
Azraa, 3:14 AM
Fine. It's over. Thanks a lot for all the hurt and betrayal, David. We could've been friends.12:43 PM

DAVID, 2:46 PM
Hello I will be avail 3-4 hrs from now and then again randomly on and off the next 24-48 hrs. Let's try to coordinate a convenient time for us both sometime relatively soon.

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2020, 02:39:57 AM »
If I loved you any less... I would literally put you into a woodchipper. Don't care family, don't care forensics, don't care fealty. Into the whirling blades you would go... and I would right be right there, ass over teakettle wine barrel, following right behind you.

Stay tuned.

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2020, 02:46:54 AM »
If I loved you any less... I would literally put you into a woodchipper. Don't care family, don't care forensics, don't care fealty. Into the whirling blades you would go... and I would right be right there, ass over teakettle wine barrel, following right behind you.

Stay tuned.

I like it. I mean it’s very dark but I see where you’re going with this: a kind of Fargo meets The Virgin Suicides, only in your cases The Old Whore Suicides. We should do lunch. Maybe Rubini could executive produce. Have your toadies contact my yesmen.

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2020, 02:48:08 AM »

Stay tuned.

reverse cowgirl coming up! WHAT WHAT!?

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2020, 02:54:14 AM »
We should do lunch.

With strangers, I only eat organic beef. Bring your mother.

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2020, 10:10:35 PM »
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/258578841/#258578841

She said she never saw this before. 'Dorbs!!!

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2020, 10:19:49 PM »
You 2 are really doubling down on this whole "I'm not embarrassed" meme aren't you?

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2020, 04:57:40 AM »
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/258578841/#258578841

She said she never saw this before. 'Dorbs!!!

You are no predator. Definitely know who did 911 tho!;)