• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Actual Statements Jackstar Can't Say Aloud To Grapefruit

Started by Jackstar, August 18, 2020, 08:18:44 PM

Jackstar

I just figured out something you would really benefit from knowing, and I know you'll listen to me tell you! You don't know whether to shit or to wind your watch.

Jackstar

Quote from: The Bell Strikes Midnight on November 18, 2020, 11:00:03 AM
I HAVE AN IMPORTANT PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DELIVER TO YOU ALONE.

Okay, I just told her that. She's busy brushing her teeth, you absolute spasmoid Mongoloid retard. Why don't you try emailing it to her? How about you put it on vocaroo?

Obviously, you've tried the smoke signals.
massive rolleyes

I'm curious about what you could possibly say to her that you couldn't let anyone else hear, given that I don't know anything like that I say to her. Is it a code phrase? Is it part of your neurolinguistic programming? Is it something you're embarrassed about? Is it that you want to tell her how much you used to weigh? Come on David. What could you possibly have to say to another human being that you're too afraid to let anyone else hear?

Is it that you've developed the menses yourself, and now you need to ask for advice on how to deal? Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: you're barking up the wrong tree.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 18, 2020, 11:40:45 AM
Okay, I just told her that. She's busy brushing her teeth, you absolute spasmoid Mongoloid retard. Why don't you try emailing it to her? How about you put it on vocaroo?

Obviously, you've tried the smoke signals.
massive rolleyes

I'm curious about what you could possibly say to her that you couldn't let anyone else hear, given that I don't know anything like that I say to her. Is it a code phrase? Is it part of your neurolinguistic programming? Is it something you're embarrassed about? Is it that you want to tell her how much you used to weigh? Come on David. What could you possibly have to say to another human being that you're too afraid to let anyone else hear?

Is it that you've developed the menses yourself, and now you need to ask for advice on how to deal? Trust Me, believe Me, know Me: you're barking up the wrong tree.

I bet you tears are streaming down Rubini's fat protruding gut, and he is using them to lubricate the softy he's thumbing.

AZZERAE

Quote from: The Bell Strikes Midnight on November 18, 2020, 12:08:58 PM
NOT TEARS AND NO GUT OVER HERE YA MIDGET CHUNKY BUG-EYED FATASS TRANNY

If the imbecile in that picture is who it is I'm dealing with I need not even bother with a set up because you are the punchline.

AZZERAE

Are you balding on your nutsack too, little yarmulke?

AZZERAE

You've had a woody for me since day 1. The receipts are on display in the public square - for all to see!

Jackstar

If I loved you any less... I would literally put you into a woodchipper. Don't care family, don't care forensics, don't care fealty. Into the whirling blades you would go... and I would right be right there, ass over teakettle wine barrel, following right behind you.

Stay tuned.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2020, 02:39:57 AM
If I loved you any less... I would literally put you into a woodchipper. Don't care family, don't care forensics, don't care fealty. Into the whirling blades you would go... and I would right be right there, ass over teakettle wine barrel, following right behind you.

Stay tuned.

I like it. I mean it’s very dark but I see where you’re going with this: a kind of Fargo meets The Virgin Suicides, only in your cases The Old Whore Suicides. We should do lunch. Maybe Rubini could executive produce. Have your toadies contact my yesmen.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2020, 02:39:57 AM

Stay tuned.

reverse cowgirl coming up! WHAT WHAT!?

Ciardelo

You 2 are really doubling down on this whole "I'm not embarrassed" meme aren't you?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar, Man of DisciplineI'm teaching your mindslaves--as well as your children--how to play Chess as a Grandmaster does, whether they like it--or even know it--or not.

"I told you, I told you, I told you: military school."

Jackstar

Quote from: AnonymousF*** you in your n***** butt! Where's my pussy?"

Jackstar

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2020, 05:05:32 PM
Lightweight. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeOMHRkz14U

Here’s the real stuff.
Thanks for that, Doc.  I just dug out Secret Treaties.  I hadn’t played it in awhile.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2020, 05:46:43 AM
#DwindlingStreetCred

Doc, I don't know how to break this to you, but... I don't live on the street. Thus, my street credit is worthless already, irregardless of the rise of its value.

I know that you imagine to me to be a self-absorbed narcissistic douchebag, but in point of fact... that's not me.

Now, would you like to discuss this rationally, the way two men of academia would? Or is it more of your ad hominem banter that passes for a witty repartee in your world?

Believe me: I'm good either way. Trust me: There is a plan. And, know me: always faithful.

Now, go learn to dilate. I bet you're not a doctor of that yet, are you? I could be wrong.