• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A Serious Question to Bellgab's White Members

Started by AC400KICK, August 17, 2020, 12:27:59 PM

AC400KICK

Hi Bellgab,

I have a hypothetical proposal to the white members of this forum.

Would you be in favor of voluntary extermination of the white race? This could be achieved in one of two ways. Either you can choose to surrender yourself to a Death Camp to be euthanized or you could agree to be sterilized so you could not have any more children, ever. A combination of the two methods would cause the white demographic of our world to drop dramatically and sharply, having achieved the goal of total white extermination in as little as 100 years or possibly less!

Are you for or against this, and why?

Have a lovely day everybody!!

Dr. MD MD

I think only your component of the white genome needs to die. Farwell. We hardly knew ye.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 12:27:59 PM
Hi Bellgab,

Would you be in favor of voluntary extermination of the white race? This could be achieved in one of two ways. Either you can choose to surrender yourself to a Death Camp to be euthanized or you could agree to be sterilized so you could not have any more children, ever. A combination of the two methods would cause the white demographic of our world to drop dramatically and sharply, having achieved the goal of total white extermination in as little as 100 years or possibly less!

Personally I embrace a campaign of virulent sodomy which has much the same effect and is a lot more fun.

ksm32

SURE.  But only if all the contributions/inventions ETC that WHITES have blessed the world with are suddenly gone with us. Let the savages figure shit out for themselves if they don't all kill each other first.

AC400KICK

Quote from: ksm32 on August 17, 2020, 01:09:23 PM
SURE.  But only if all the contributions/inventions ETC that WHITES have blessed the world with are suddenly gone with us. Let the savages figure shit out for themselves if they don't all kill each other first.

Okay, so essentially nothing.

Ciardelo

Hey! We'll still have peanuts and the Cotton Gin mister!

ksm32

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 01:19:39 PM
Okay, so essentially nothing.
Does your insanity and stupidity know no end? Seriously - why aren't you locked up already..

AC400KICK

Quote from: ksm32 on August 17, 2020, 02:03:38 PM
Does your insanity and stupidity know no end? Seriously - why aren't you locked up already..

You have children?

Why haven't you witnessed them die from Stage 4 Cancer on Christmas Eve night yet?

If you have then I hope you carry that with you for the rest of YOUR days. May you live a long, long life ❤

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 02:07:01 PM
You have children?

Why haven't you witnessed them die from Stage 4 Cancer on Christmas Eve night yet?

If you have then I hope you carry that with you for the rest of YOUR days. May you live a long, long life ❤

Did your mom have any children that lived?

Juan

If one is partially White does only the White part die?  Or is it one drop of White blood like Jim Crow?

Stellar

Hi Bellgab,

AC400KICK,

This is a very dark question rather than a serious question and why would you ask this?  AC400KICK, do you have problems with the white race?  Our present state of technology would not be this far along without the white race, do you agree?  Do you feel white people have nothing positive to offer humanity and that is why the white race should cease to be?

Asuka Langley

Hi Bellgab,

The Jews claim they are white when it suits them to do so are you going to put them in the oven as well? If the jews are exterminated i will take one for team #EpicanthicFolds so East Asians can rule the world. #NoMoreTinyHats

ksm32

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 02:07:01 PM
You have children?

..Way to bolster your nothing.  Beg the fat twat to take her foot off your neck you oxygen deprived unfortunate sack o' jacked off monkey shit.

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on August 17, 2020, 01:09:23 PM
SURE.  But only if all the contributions/inventions ETC that WHITES have blessed the world with are suddenly gone with us.

I am sure you could fit a few extra rods of spent fuel into a few of your spare pairs of leather chaps. Pack your shit and go.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 17, 2020, 03:34:12 PM
The Jews claim they are white when it suits them to do so are you going to put them in the oven as well? If the jews are exterminated i will take one for team #EpicanthicFolds so East Asians can rule the world. #NoMoreTinyHats

"Jews struggled for decades to become white. Now we must give up white privilege to fight racism.Let's teach our children that we are, in fact, not white, but simply Jewish."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

"In a flawed and racist society, we Jewish Americans are prospering, reaching the top echelons of privilege and power. With racism and injustice entrenched year after year, generation after generation, we must now ask ourselves: What role do we play in that injustice now that most of us live as white people in America? We must cease to consider ourselves to be part of the social construct of whiteness"

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on August 17, 2020, 02:36:37 PM
If one is partially White does only the White part die?  Or is it one drop of White blood like Jim Crow?
This question is only important to members of the Democrat Party, as in the old days. Apparently to get a nomination to President or VP being a mulatto is the most allowed. And ideally not American-American, ex-slavery black but a more recently imported variety of black. If not than one must at least be a "clean black" and "articulate." I think the Democrats used to say that even down to an octaroon- or even 'just one drop' in some States- meant you were black.

AC400KICK

Quote from: ksm32 on August 17, 2020, 04:01:14 PM
..Way to bolster your nothing.  Beg the fat twat to take her foot off your neck you oxygen deprived unfortunate sack o' jacked off monkey shit.

Aww, somebody needs a hug! 🙆‍♂️

AC400KICK

Quote from: Stellar on August 17, 2020, 02:52:06 PM
AC400KICK,

This is a very dark question rather than a serious question and why would you ask this?  AC400KICK, do you have problems with the white race?  Our present state of technology would not be this far along without the white race, do you agree?  Do you feel white people have nothing positive to offer humanity and that is why the white race should cease to be?

Everything you are citing were either robbed from other cultures or gained off the fruits of people of colors labor. White people have acomplished nothing but cause countless death and destruction and derision for millenia at this point.

People of color were building empires when caucasians were still hiding in caves, afraid of the darkness.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 09:18:36 PM
Everything you are citing were either robbed from other cultures or gained off the fruits of people of colors labor. White people have acomplished nothing but cause countless death and destruction and derision for millenia at this point.

People of color were building empires when caucasians were still hiding in caves, afraid of the darkness.

You’re white, Anthony.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 17, 2020, 09:36:49 PM
TRUTH

Except the right and bottom panel are embraced by the establishment. Only whitey is on the menu these days.

Ciardelo

I would not expect a 1/2 Italian to be such a knob gobbler. But there ya go...knob gobbler.

A butt pirate.