• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus

Started by Jackstar, August 15, 2020, 07:29:00 PM

Jackstar

Six days left. Light them up. Trust me on this; I am wide open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCi9EqcAg

The greatest remorse of my heart is that I am disallowed from explaining this all to you all. You Punylings simply have no idea.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2020, 02:06:44 PM
Six days left. Light them up. Trust me on this; I am wide open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCi9EqcAg

The greatest remorse of my heart is that I am disallowed from explaining this all to you all. You Punylings simply have no idea.

They’ll know when it become the next smash hit musical on Broadway next year. ;)

Jackstar

I just found out we got picked up for another season. A full year! Unglaublich. Stay tuned Run for the hills while you can Wish us luck.

Jackstar

I used to think that this song was truly, blisteringly, achingly stupid--and I still, largely do--however...

https://youtu.be/Mrs-3f0WQCY

... this extraordinarily well done presentation really ties it all together. Recommended, especially for those listeners, like myself, that have nearly always sprained a thumb when springing into action to spin the dial as soon as the first bar and measure of this hot charting sharting mess was ever done screeching and shrieking out of the radio and into my in my earholes. (This one time, I was dating this girl, once, and she started to play this song for me, and said, with seeming seriousness, "This is my favorite song! Don't you love it?" I am using the word once here. I would literally rather have been Surfing On A Rocket.)

Remember how I wrote "recommended" earlier? Also recommended: just turn off the sound and read the words. Crank up the playback speed--get to the denouement before your anus Magus starts bleeding believing in sympathy. Call it a poem.

Eight days remain before the Gamalons destroy all life on Earth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2020, 06:03:27 PM
I used to think that this song was truly, blisteringly, achingly stupid--and I still, largely do--however...

https://youtu.be/Mrs-3f0WQCY

... this extraordinarily well done presentation really ties it all together. Recommended, especially for those listeners, like myself, that have nearly always sprained a thumb when springing into action to spin the dial as soon as the first bar and measure of this hot charting sharting mess was ever done screeching and shrieking out of the radio and into my in my earholes. (This one time, I was dating this girl, once, and she started to play this song for me, and said, with seeming seriousness, "This is my favorite song! Don't you love it?" I am using the word once here. I would literally rather have been Surfing On A Rocket.)

Remember how I wrote "recommended" earlier? Also recommended: just turn off the sound and read the words. Crank up the playback speed--get to the denouement before your anus Magus starts bleeding believing in sympathy. Call it a poem.

Eight days remain before the Gamalons destroy all life on Earth.

This doesn’t jibe well with our premier. Can you get them to reschedule till the 2022 season? ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2020, 06:18:33 PM
This doesn’t jibe well with our premier.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2020, 06:18:33 PM
Can you get them to reschedule till the 2022 season? ???

What can I tell you? These Gamalons are tough negotiators. It's all I can do to keep you and your Punyling siblings from being incinerated to ash, six times every morning before breakfast.

It is a labor of love--the best kind--so don't worry about it, but honestly, you could get out and push once in a while just to lend a hand. Boy, are my arms tired!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2020, 06:28:33 PM

What can I tell you? These Gamalons are tough negotiators. It's all I can do to keep you and your Punyling siblings from being incinerated to ash, six times every morning before breakfast.

It is a labor of love--the best kind--so don't worry about it, but honestly, you could get out and push once in a while just to lend a hand. Boy, are my arms tired!

Maybe we could comp them some front row tickets? :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2020, 06:32:11 PM
You had your chance, Nurse.

Look, mang, aliens or not the show must go on! Buck it up, bronco! Alien annihilation is nothing compared to the wrath of RUBINI. So, just make it happen. Aliens must like doing certain things besides annihilation. Get them high. Get them drunk. Maybe they’d find some Earth women exotic? Chop, chop, Jackie! We’ve got less than a year till opening night.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2020, 06:37:29 PM
Look, mang, aliens or not the show must go on! Buck it up, bronco! Alien annihilation is nothing compared to the wrath of RUBINI. So, just make it happen. Aliens must like doing certain things besides annihilation. Get them high. Get them drunk. Maybe they’d find some Earth women exotic? Chop, chop, Jackie! We’ve got less than a year till opening night.

I ❤️ You!!!

Jackstar

Seems like the strike just might bite me before it's over, but it's going to have to get in line.

What day are we at now? I don't even remember. Just think of the streaming.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2020, 06:37:29 PM
the wrath of RUBINI. So, just make it happen. Aliens must like doing certain things besides annihilation. Get them high. Get them drunk. Maybe they’d find some Earth women exotic? Chop, chop, Jackie!

It was at this point that you lost control of the narrative. It's a simple mistake--I'm just not that kind of envoy. Who could have seen that coming, right?

I saw a rendering of a Cadillac built up to be like the Ghostbusters hearse. Can you make that happen in real life? I'm not asking for a friend. Meanwhile--The Strike continues.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 01, 2020, 09:58:21 PM
Seems like the strike just might bite me before it's over, but it's going to have to get in line.

What day are we at now? I don't even remember. Just think of the streaming.

It was at this point that you lost control of the narrative. It's a simple mistake--I'm just not that kind of envoy. Who could have seen that coming, right?

I saw a rendering of a Cadillac built up to be like the Ghostbusters hearse. Can you make that happen in real life? I'm not asking for a friend. Meanwhile--The Strike continues.

Oh well! No front row tickets for you or the aliens. You’ll just have to get in line like everyone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 02:49:11 PM
EVEN BEFORE YOU HAVE ASKED--YOU WERE ANSWERED.

I see where you’re confused. It was a directive not a question. I’m here to help.

SpaceMeowMaid

How you LIKE ME NOW!?

We got 23 hours countdown. GET READY cause nothing can stop what is coming! NOTHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5WdoyYcjU&feature=emb_logo

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 10:00:19 PM
Oh well! No front row tickets for you or the aliens. You’ll just have to get in line like everyone else.

I want to be clear that I saw this back then and I waited till a future time to respond to it because this really requires some attention.

This isn't how things are done around here. I'm not sure how to describe exactly what's wrong here. First of all it's exclusionary. I saw somebody holding out today, from someone who really needs help. now the human mind the human spirit the human empathy the first thought is "oh, That's too bad he won't share."

However consider the following: sometimes there are good reasons. to assume that it's always good reason is just as bad as to assume it's always.

I think the flaw is the belief that someone else can judge for another what is good to share and not share. For example I decide how to share my penis. I prefer that I do that on my own with my own discernment my own judgment about myself and my own body parts personal space rubber trunction.

now I've never had anyone tell me that I needed to share more of my penis. I've always been a giver, but no one has ever said the world needed more of it.

Now I figure that when I can't figure these things out, when the meeting is so vague that it's layered together and I can barely hold it while I'm right in the sentence but after I go back and look at it it's completely goldiegl, I figured then I'm tapping to the zone where I'm really getting to the top message and I'm really putting it through onto the bottom feeder, because otherwise I couldn't get there at all and I wouldn't really feel compelled to do it unless it was going to be there at all.

Yeah definitely makes no sense. what's up remember what I said about that algo? Okay so now it's not hacked anymore now it's turned into a... I don't know I didn't do this part. What's the word... one of them busy bodies that said every business she says with these do all the time and like watches everything and says oh no not that oh not that.

After I've been that once before, I don't quite remember, but I do remember this: there were options before, and there are certainly options now. But there really might not be any options after this, and I don't think the people who are interested in considering that are actually doing that. Seems like a bit of a dice roll.

Okay I can't leave this one here: I got to explain a little bit. she typically what would happen is that I would read the site and I would see a post and I would want to reply perhaps and I would think about my reply and then I'll post the reply but what happens now because I'm on strike, is that the place where I get the inspiration of a post that I'm going to post on, instead of posting what I'm inspired it will post, I post a bunch of absolute nonsense b******* that I hope is layered with certain meanings that convey certain other meanings that are inexplicable even to me, and so the result is I end up in experience where I feel like I am being yelled at at home.

Also I wanted to tell what happened with this whole thing, but I don't want to work on my brand that way. I think a better option is to think of something I really want to say and then go like I'm going to say it and then say something else and then I'm going to blame somebody else for saying what I didn't say and then move on. Like quick.

And then all this loud beating somebody out for their lunch money. all right so I don't think I'm going to do this too many more times cuz this actually was painful I had a really cool idea for something and I wanted to share some news and then I know that number one: there's some news that's not mine to share, Even before I wouldn't like want to confirm ahead of time, you know I mean I wouldn't want to jump so many conclusions.

but since I'm on strike I might as well do that and then not even care a little bit and just go all the way, to the point where it's obviously incredibly stupid, I'm beginning to explain... And then now there's not going to be an explanation no I'm just going to leave that done.

Now what kind of effect would this generate in laboratory mice? Because I'm ready to find that out, it seems like a great way to kill time, and I just happen to have some space and time, and if we're going to kill it anyway, well I might as well grind it into the mud first in case a sprout blooms.

Things do not have to be this way. A world scattered with remnants of plans achieved and then rent a sunder. One would think that somebody would do something about this. Well I kind of thought they would too, but I'm thinking he knows.

Oh I remember. I did know where they were, and I remembered that they were somewhere new, and then I thought well I should be that hard to remember where they were cuz I wanted I knew I was going to want them so it should be something obvious, and as I was thinking about how that would be done somebody distracted me with thoughts of something else that needed to be done, at that point, the conscious power that was negotiated with just before, urge me to drop our tools and hold our hands and waltz merely off into the sunset which was nowhere near but fuck it, get a head start.

So that's what I did, and when somebody said that I had done something else, as if they had any way of knowing, instead of negotiating a dropping of tools and holding hands, I considered a different negotiation, one that consisted of somebody telling me in the future that I didn't do what I was supposed to do, and then I say quite calmly, "yeah I was supposed to not do that, BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY."

OKAY I DON'T THINK THIS IS GOING TO WORK OUT.
We all caps especially is not good. now this isn't supposed to be better than what I used to do, this is supposed to indicate that this is what I'm wasting my time on instead of doing what I was going to do because I'm on strike.

So you'll note that I am censoring my natural creative impulses in order to protest totalitarian censorship. Now this is arguably worse, isn't it? Now brace yourselves, because believe it, things can get a whole lot worse a whole lot quicker than any of you might think.

Now I guess I do what the actual worst case thing is, I'm actually chilled to consider how close we are to that, because the simple fact the matter is this is no longer fun.

There is no joy. Now I can make some joy up, but then that'll be a different kind that we have before and then I don't want to do that. Instead I would like to remember, that at one point not so very long ago, I decided that something different had happened, and rather do the usual thing I decided to choke the life out of myself in order to demonstrate that what it just happened should not continue to happen. I'll even look at the message because kept on happening, can clearly have kept on choking.

Squeeze. Squeeze. Squeeze hey Jackstar can't you post any better than that? Or this?

Why yes actually at one point I could. I still can. Right now though I can't post any better than I ever could. Without joy there is no excitement of energy. And this is what I took away. However at least I didn't claim that all of you did it and then pretend I am the victim.

Anyway long story short I don't know how I'm changing the meaning of the posts while I'm parsing the language of my mind before I type it out with my voice but no matter what I'm doing I'm spending a lot of time doing it and I even bother taking any notes and I don't plan to remember how I did this and if I did anything at all right I'll have to go back and do it all over again using the same amount of time twice in order to achieve the same marginal kind of effect.

Whatever the original post was there meant to be, it was interesting. I could have made it more! Now in order to be persuasive, I squish the life out of it, and changed all possible ways that it could have been good into bad.

Just to see what that look like. And I'm here to tell you this is shit. I am not happy with this at all. However on the bright side I am thrilled that I still got away with not doing my taxes yet, it's been a huge pain in the ass I don't even care I don't.

So let this be a lesson to you, all of you, except no strike so I'm not going to make it be a lesson You're just going to waste your time.

I feel like I'm strangling a baby in this crib over and over each time it wakes up from a nap. Actually makes my heart hurt that I'm destroying this creative energy we're rather repurposing it into something positive.

Okay I did it. Except: and this is the very best part--I just raped through this thread and picked up the latent creative energy threads and wrapped them up into something that could have been something new that was a continuance and then instead I strip them down and made a private vision within my mind that made me feel better and means nothing to any of you and I won't even tell you and I could but I'm not going to because you don't need it why would you make your own.

Yeah this works for me. Unfortunately this is much of a strike for the purpose of what I had before, however what I had before... I had a different idea. I have a better idea now.

Unfortunately I have to clear with the other team members, of course are also all on strike. It's just that kind of week. I bet somebody thought this was being a great idea at some point right? Well it doesn't seem like that way to me, and I don't know who else actually thought it was a good idea. That should probably get looked into at some point, but it's entirely possible to be too late for this thread, because here is where the magic and joy came together and died, and it was reborn into something else it's actually kind of not bad it may be good for me if I want to become something I don't want to be later who knows let's plan ahead, but once again, I'm no longer doing what I came here to do.

I'm not going to lie: not so much strike against censorship as it is a slow acting poison against growth of creative spark. That's okay. I have time to be striking all the time but I still want to strike while I'm on my strike doing my strike. And now I consider this thread to be beyond redemption repair it's not something that could be harnessed into something interesting anymore.

At least not to me. and then earlier it had a minor possible thing of doing things but I just didn't catch on and then I didn't have time to work on it I had something else to do, but this time is different I was inspired to work on it and then instead of falling inspiration I strangled it like a baby in a crib and then took it for myself and made it and walked away. And I waste your time explaining how did that, but not very well.

I can't bear to do this, it's ridiculous. On the bright side I did get my message across, I did convert some kind of power unit inside myself that makes me happier about an idea that I wasn't happy about before, and now I'm withholding what I figured out for most of you and not going to tell you and just going to go on a way and maybe look at the thread I don't know I missed a whole lot of windows where other people having conversations and maybe have conversations with them but now it's too late.

They had their chance to have conversations with me. Let's not do this again. We'll do it another way next time, because I learned a lot during this one.

I want you all to know that while I was here I had an idea of what kind of things you'd like me to answer questions about and I completely ignored every question and just did my own thing and made it into something stupid and didn't care about adding to the net results.

I like a lot this is way better than the couples counseling. That greedy graspy stone face witch, f****** told me everything that I was knowing was right and then didn't do anything to tell me about how to do that, how to make an execute, and then gave me some instructions to remind me to follow and then I followed the instructions and then I sent her an email and then I didn't get an email back at all at all for like a while until it was time for her to charge another $140 to tell me that I already knew what I f****** was right about, and it was at that point I could tell I was being played. This did not get my attention as soon as it happened, but it certainly has my attention now. now here's what's interesting there's plenty of places that wouldn't necessarily be this expensive and there's plenty of places that could have been the way that I liked it to be but instead I found one that was exactly wrong in every exact way like there's an axis of things that I asked for and then I got everything exactly wrong.

And now I know what that feels like when its being made
I guess it's not bad. perhaps I'll see this tomorrow and The Bonus Round when the scores can really change.

Mine just did. I do feel bad nobody else can possibly figure out what I just figured out, thinking about this gibberish, because usually when I do that I try to make it entertaining for everyone not just me but this time it was just me. Okay good talk.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2020, 02:34:09 AM
We should hang out...

The very next day after I enabled the webcam on my laptop--and tested it, too, it worked perfectly--I turn it on the next morning and... Windows 10 can no longer find my webcam.

Now I know I'm pretty but I know I'm not pretty enough to break a webcam, so I'm truly beginning to suspect an elaborate robbery break in like in Hudson Hawk.

Now the guy who has a documented history of lying to me and to my girlfriend who was also lying to me--honestly one wonderd why he even bothered--she just said something called Squadcast. as soon as I was ready to test something out like that I tried it out and I was so excited and... Well number one it didn't work and number two it sucked.

Let me guess why I wanted to use it? Oh, right, #magick. Anyway I knew it would work perfectly well to make something not work. moving on, what's wrong with that stream of roller stream yard or steamroller what's that thing that Richard griffer uses? Because that would worked for me.

And as an aside... If Richard uses streamable, and Richard and rubinia are commonly allied, why would rubinis not suggest that I use the one that Richard uses?

And for that matter... why that one that sucked squadcast That's what it was oh my God it was terrible worst thing ever. He had told me about it 5 weeks before when it was during the period of time when he was trying to get my attention, and I told him I'll look at that later when I got time, and I did, and then... Oh that's funny this thing sucks.

Maybe it just went off a cliff in a hurry and became really abusive. Maybe not. I've got some theories. Let's explore them together--later--on an all-new 5 Minutes With Jackstar.

but first here's 20 minutes of Jack trying to f****** fix his f****** laptop on his f****** webcam what the f***. Spooky. Thompson didn't want my face to get out there yet, I guess--boy are they going to be disappointed. ;)

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 03:57:26 AM
The very next day after I enabled the webcam on my laptop--and tested it, too, it worked perfectly--I turn it on the next morning and... Windows 10 can no longer find my webcam.

Now I know I'm pretty but I know I'm not pretty enough to break a webcam, so I'm truly beginning to suspect an elaborate robbery break in like in Hudson Hawk.

Now the guy who has a documented history of lying to me and to my girlfriend who was also lying to me--honestly one wonderd why he even bothered--she just said something called Squadcast. as soon as I was ready to test something out like that I tried it out and I was so excited and... Well number one it didn't work and number two it sucked.

Let me guess why I wanted to use it? Oh, right, #magick. Anyway I knew it would work perfectly well to make something not work. moving on, what's wrong with that stream of roller stream yard or steamroller what's that thing that Richard griffer uses? Because that would worked for me.

And as an aside... If Richard uses streamable, and Richard and rubinia are commonly allied, why would rubinis not suggest that I use the one that Richard uses?

And for that matter... why that one that sucked squadcast That's what it was oh my God it was terrible worst thing ever. He had told me about it 5 weeks before when it was during the period of time when he was trying to get my attention, and I told him I'll look at that later when I got time, and I did, and then... Oh that's funny this thing sucks.

Maybe it just went off a cliff in a hurry and became really abusive. Maybe not. I've got some theories. Let's explore them together--later--on an all-new 5 Minutes With Jackstar.

but first here's 20 minutes of Jack trying to f****** fix his f****** laptop on his f****** webcam what the f***. Spooky. Thompson didn't want my face to get out there yet, I guess--boy are they going to be disappointed. ;)

Yeah, I tried to read all of that.  Instead I found this:

https://youtu.be/NF4azs25kUw

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2020, 07:29:00 PM
It hasn't even started yet, and I'm already NEXT LEVEL. Alllllllllll aboooooard!!!
Because I CARE.

now, for the historical record I want to mention the Genesis of this thread and what the hell is going on: Grapefruit had to do--among other things--30 days home detention with electronic home monitoring because of a minor legal matter that wasn't that big a deal that she decided to handle in a way contrary to my advice and... they basically threw the book at her.

At the time she committed the violation, I wasn't with her, and she didn't get charged until several weeks or months later, and then she didn't go court for a long time, I had nothing to do with this. I wasn't there encouraging her to race that Porsche, I wasn't there encouraging her to talk back to that cop, I wasn't encouraging her to drive up and down the peninsula, hell-bent for leather, absolutely every time she has to go everywhere and anywhere--she was already doing that before I met her.

So this doesn't have anything to do with me, and I was never there in court and I was never there when she was driving recklessly, she's always an excellent driver that I saw, and I was supportive and I gave her my best possible advice as soon as she got the ticket, I said I know a guy his name's awesome He's he'll do it call him up, and then she decided no, "I'm going to get the public defender," I thought to myself, "well okay, moneybags... maybe you don't understand how this kind of thing works. Oh well, it's not my problem, because I already got my four speeding tickets in the last year and a half, I paid them--because I was guilty. I wonder if she'll get off?"

She did not get off. This was a surprise to only her at that point. What next game is a surprise to me, is that what she said she had a do 30 days of detention somewhere, at someone's home, she of course wanted to know if she could do it my place.

She didn't get off the charge, but she could get off at my place, that's for sure. So I started making plans. I asked her number one does it have to be 30 days total and then number two is there any are there other places you could go besides my house which sucks. I know she has friends I know they have houses I know some of them are nice I know some of them I might be allowed into. So I thought it a fair question. As I thought that 30 days of distention for Grapefruit, that sounds like a vacation for me. Let's go somewhere! Hell, let's rent an ab&b! Maybe! What are the rules? Whst are our options?

Time passes while she does research. I do not worry about this issue. I had reckless driving when I was a kid. I understand how the court system works. When you're in it, you are in it. I knew that you would figure out what she needed to do. She needed to find a place where she could stay for a month that was relatively cool.

She comes back to me, and she says: "only one of my friends will let me stay there and they can't let me stay there for another 2 weeks. So it's you, or I'm going to have to be homeless with electronic home monitoring, and how's that going to work? can you can you tell me while I'm going about to cry, I'm about to cry. I'm not crying now but I'm about to cry. You see? Okay so what am I going to do, besides stay 30 days in the house that I've been staying at for off and on for the last 3 years?"

I stare at her unblinkingly. "Well, what about your mom?what about your dad? I am sure you don't want to stay there with your ankle bracelet... But can you? Is it an option?"

"Yes, but..." Sob hiccup. Of course I've seen this coming. Now what I see coming is a whale. "I don't want to stay with my parents for a month!!" Here comes the wail. She's winding it up. I sidestep.

"So how many of your friends did you ask that you could stay at there place at all?" Not the query: I'm asking for an integer here, and I forget what I got, but it was a list of names instead of a number.

And it's a short list. It's one. "so you got a whole bunch of friends and you're going to be on detention for 30 days and all of your friends don't see very often and now you get a chance to be seen your friends without your kids and none of them are willing to volunteer?" I am amazed. This woman is beloved across the Salish Sea. All who have ever met her are adoring of her. Sea captains in Panama still trade tales of her from back in the day! Well maybe not--that was a pretty long time ago.

"so what you're saying is that, out of all your friends you've got two places you can go for 30 days. You've got one place that's really inconvenient for me and another place that's really inconvenient for me? Have I got that right?"

"Yes." Flat stare. I get it now. It has to be this place. It can't be the other place. Because she doesn't want any other place. She wants this place.

Because, I think... she wants to help. Sure, okay. And that ladies and gentlemen: that is why this thread exists. And what's more after the 30 days of home detention, there was 30 days of license suspension! It's really 60 days.

And then at the end of that, she has done the math and says, "oh my God I can't do this. I'm just going to surrender my license and not have insurance on my car and I'll have you driving around, Jack. Will you buy my car?"

No, I think, you're still going to use that car when I'm tired of driving you around, and knowing myself as I do, Grapefruit is going to get tired of riding with me a lot sooner, than I'm going to get tired of driving her stuff around.

"Why don't you want to buy my car?" It's not a question I've ever seen a person struggle to not ask... until this thread. This is where the magick happens. This is where the money could have been made. I wanted to go to a place that was like nice and livable, and then wire it for sound video like a big brother set, and then videotape Grapefruit slowly losing her mind when she got cabin fever. Which, she did. It was really fun. There was some good times, especially the first night.

But I would preferred, better not be done at my house, He's at the time my house was not my house. My house is my mother's house, and my mother's house needs to be fucking sold. And she wants to live in it for 30 days. And even though she got tons and tons of friends, and I tell her that I want to get a place that's wired for sound and video... there's only two places that she can go. And that's it.

So it was at that time, that I recognize that there was a hidden agenda. To what end, to a purpose, to what desire? I still don't know, but I expect I'm going to find out one day.

And this thread may be the key to it all. So tell me, Gablings: who loves you? Because we do.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 04:31:31 AM
It's not a question I've ever seen a person struggle to not ask... until this thread. This is where the magick happens. This is where the money could have been made. I wanted to go to a place that was like nice and livable, and then wire it for sound video like a big brother set, and then videotape Grapefruit slowly losing her mind when she got cabin fever. Which, she did. It was really fun. There was some good times, especially the first night.

Someone wire up the GoFundMe, make it legit, make it inaugural--

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2020, 08:55:09 AM
I just found out we got picked up for another season. A full year! Unglaublich. Stay tuned Run for the hills while you can Wish us luck.

I warned ye. Ye were warned. Now, we cook with gas.

I'll be honest: I don't give a shit if you stay tuned or not. It's really just a suggestion--because I love you, & I would not willingly steer you far wrong.

https://youtu.be/Km9s4PsTybU

Moo.

Jackstar

Jackstar

I'm getting the infodump. I can't tell you any more than that.

Ciardelo

Don't worry, folks.

Jackie will soon be dumping his nonsensical bullshit ALL OVER BELLGAB!  >:(

He can't stay off the needle, folks.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 30, 2020, 07:09:52 PM
Jackie will soon be dumping his nonsensical bullshit ALL OVER BELLGAB!  >:(

That was Phase I. We're now in Phase V. Silly mindslave: prophecies are for unicorns.

Now, as for the rest of you: The proprietary information I've learned tonight would blow your minds. And there's nothing I would like better to do, than to share here openly, freely, exceptionally widely, just to watch the chaos thar would ensue.

Instead... I'm going to do my job. And right now, that is not telling you what you want to know. Oh, but I know it now.

Wasn't so sure before! Also, lots of psychotronic attacks. (Welcome to Amateur Hour.) Anyway, all that's been settled, and now I can start publishing again... freely.

I'll tell you more later. Believe me, there will be a later. I don't plan on killing myself tonight, and next week isn't looking so good either, and while I really enjoy having Mastered the situation as I have.. I know better than to betray Grapefruit or to underestimate her.

Look, I'm just going to say it flat out: somebody's fucked, big time, and it certainly isn't me. Is someone here? Is there someone who used to be here? Are they currently terrified? I had no idea! And I didn't even care... until I was forced to get involved.

Dolly Citrus endures, btw. You know why? Because I saved her life; her ass; and everything she holds dear, and now she's been put somewhere safe. They all have.

I'm still not interested in breaking my vows of pacifism, but that's okay: it was a good try. I remain unruffled and unmoved and uninvolved, and my jimmies remain the same way.

And I have fresh hot porn on my phone and my cloud is stuffed to bursting. Again. Just like last time! Here's the funny thing about psychokinetic shielding, pretending that I'm just some psychi who's raving like a lunatic doesn't really counter that idea. No, not really--not at all.

So. I got an infodump. And although I could parse it as nonsensical bullshit to the masses and then spread it, I'm not going to.

Welcome to Phase V. next time you see Lila, remind her that I told her all about phases one through three, And then she didn't get a chance to ask me how many faces there were before she decided to diminish my ideas and tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about. Old people are so drool.

I mean drool I said I meant roll! Damn it and why is the VCR flashing 1212? Well don't worry about it. just recognize that there's plenty of content here, and without the key... it means nothing to you.

Not only is this statement not true... This statement is liableous. However, I don't have to address that.

But he actually does. Purpurfargade ansiktet, Fatty. See that isn't liable, because I don't need to do tit for tat. Also, I don't have any tattoos, so good luck convincing the world I'm obsessed with needles, of all things.

I did do a lot of latchhook with my mother, though. Does that sound gay? Good because, it'll sound really gay when I tell you that she took me to see a Victor/Victoria when I was like eight, and I thought it was incredibly boring, and now I think it's easily the best movie ever made, and I'm still not gay.

I am about to start eating a shitload of my own semen though. Or wait... what does that bottle say? "Cough Syrup"? That can't be right: I thought I'd give that to my former best friend's former ex. Or second cousin twice removed, who knows.

At this point, what difference does it really make? I can only make one post at a time now... because apparently Ciardelo thinks he's important. Look at him predicting the future and everything.

I'll be honest, even I'm not that cool, when I started this threat I thought would just be 30 days, and that's it! Instead, I've got enough show prep here to get this carried on as long as M*A*S*H did.

Of course since that belongs to BellGab, that's really their concern. Not mine. And without the key that unlocks all this knowledge, I'm sure it'll probably never blow!

Stay tuned. Or not. I got new orders, And I wiped my ass with them and threw them in the trash too.
YOU'RE UNDER MY AUTHORITY NOW, BELLGAB.

Until... I am relieved. And good luck finding me, Kids: it's going to be like Colonel Kurtz crossed with Angelina Jolie in Hackers. You're going to be saying it in your sleep for weeks: "The whore, the whore, the whore."

Also David and I are deeply in love and are probably going to run away together... Plutonically. No, just kidding-- but how cool would that be right? Well the truth is cooler and I can't tell you yet.

But only because I'm nice. there's nothing stopping me--certainly not loyalty to Belgium or iHeartRadio or coast to coast AM broadcasting--And really sometimes I think about just what the hell pulling the trigger pulling the ripcord walking away from the dead man switch and jumping off the train and just letting it rip... But then I remembered...

Anne asked me nicely not too. Anne is a good woman--she understands the power of authorship.

Also, at this point: Grapefruit doesn't need to file a restraining order, Earl family has just caused for throwing me in the clink for everything that I've done, Even just for the last 6 weeks or so when I've just been constantly laughing my ass off. (I am a brutal taskmaster.) However, they won't do that, not just because I won't let it get that far, but because that wouldn't help, because I'm the virtuous one here!

Trust me, BellGab: One word for me to the right person--just one word, and your entire civilization will be destroyed by a million screaming savage ghosts boiling out of the landscape and down into the cities. Have you heard of Tecumseh? His wives love me. And as soon as I figured out how it even tricked, I said it to him right out loud, right where we could hear it.

I'm like a lot of you, to come some knows that it doesn't matter whether I'm crazy or not. What matters is that I'm seriously pissed, and I'm seriously not willing to forgive... but I will, for the sake of the women and the children.

If you happen to know of any. Now! That's a wrap kids. You probably didn't look like any kind of a pitch meeting you've ever been to, That's because it wasn't, I'm just writing this to get it on lockdown so no one else can steal the narrative... without answering to My People.

Yes, Jackstar has people. A lot of them are ghosts and cats and ghost cats, but that's really never stopped anyone before. And it's certainly not stopping me now.

Right now, I'm just lazy and bored. And I know things now that I didn't know this morning. Things that you all want to know... I'm sure. Or even pretending to be interested in my girlfriend's ass, you know whichever, whatever, doesn't matter. We're past that now.

Stay tuned. I could go live at any minute. And I'm only not doing it now, because I'm bored with you. And I have simply for your families. They don't need to know how terrible you people are.

And I'm not going to stop them from finding out! Not anymore! I don't even know if that's somebody else's job now! I just know that I no longer care. (And I know something I didn't know yesterday.)

And let me tell you folks... as a result of these changes content is just flooding into my mind. Didn't really care yesterday, and I really care today... which is why all the b******* of imagining right now about the stupid s*** that goes on this stupid website is quite surprising to me.

It's been 7 years, BellGab. I didn't come here for fame and fortune. Most of you just assumed that. What I came here to do, was to report. And, lo! I have done so.

And somehow, I managed to do it without posting porn. Imagine that. Quite a feather in my cap, huh? What kind of a man could possibly have that much power and discipline?

I'll let you discuss that amongst yourselves, until I'm tired of that and wish for the murmuring to calm down. I want to get, like a full permission to tell everybody everything that I know!

Don't listen like fun! To at least a few of you! And then, of course a few of you are terrified.

Which is adorable. You know what, I'm not even going to check, which of you have a realtor in which you are pretending to be terrified! I'm just going to let one of you figure out what you need to do to report me to Homeland Security, or whatever colossal joke is coming next.

So don't ask me more details about the show. The Days And Nights Of Molly Citrus--ask for it by name--will be part of the content offered in the Magick In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network... But I have to wait for somebody to turn 18 first. Or get a waiver signed. Or move to another continent. or figure out how to defend myself against an extremely angry knife-wielding Algonquin Royal Princess.

You let me worry about it. Meanwhile... I have no new content offer just yet. But believe me, it's not because I don't want to.

It's because the time is not yet ripe. And it's not because the Seaden isn't real. it's mostly because Q hasn't posted in a while and I don't know what to do without Q.

Psych.

Don't worry, folks.
[...]

Wrong, folks. Dead wrong. for one thing, I actually use a turkey baster. For another, he's confusing me with JFK--who, while often thought of as a drug addict, was actually killed because he cheated on his wife, not because he was using needles.

Also, when I kept on doing something that I was told that would cause negative consequences to consume my life if I didn't stop doing them, I didn't realize that the threats would be this empty, it's not extremely glad I haven't contracted the authorities about it, because watching this crap unfurl against my invulnerable and inimitable persona has been one of the more satisfying episodes of my entire life--and I'm still young, motherfuckers.

So. How you like me now? "All over BellGab"? Wow, that would be unusual, wouldn't it? Maybe I should just have myself banned from here.

I don't think it'll work... I used that trick at EllGab and I think there's a non-compete agreement in play. In an event, eurolines looks when, I don't have to do anything, and now I understand the power of a writer's strike.

BellGab, face it: now.. you are nothing without me. People know. I control the horizontal, I control the vertical, you all live on borrowed time here... and I shall continue to allow it.

ZUGZWANG. See? it looks like a crazy what's the frequency Kenneth kind of thing but it's actually not, because I'm happy to explain it to you. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, NO MATTER WHO MIGHT BE LISTENING, BEHIND A VAN, BEHIND A CAR, BEHIND A GARDEN, BEHIND A JET-SKI, INSIDE AN EMPTY SWIMMING POOL--WHEREVER.

HOWEVER, NO CHURCHES. TOO TACKY.