• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus

Started by Jackstar, August 15, 2020, 07:29:00 PM

Jackstar

This is just a short note to let you know that AW slipped up big time and now I know that the entire relationship was a setup from the beginning. Flattered! It seemed quite real at the time--and still does. Anyway, this all explains why nothing made sense until realized, OF COURSE nothing I did to work on our issues mattered, because... she was deliberately creating and staffing our problems. She'd say that I said things I never said, and I would point that out, and she's scream--SCREAM--"YES, YOU DID! YOU'RE A BAD MAN, JACK!"--ing, and she'd say, "No, I'm not." Like seriously, it looks different on paper, but she was constantly winding things up--because reasons. Fortunately I am not publicly humiliating her in Church, because I have been disinvited--awwwww--and it's way more fun out here. Also  I can get in by remote viewing the holy spirit. So the upshot is, so sorry you were confused--OH, REALLY? SO WAS I--and it makes sense now why you and GW and your children and EVERYONE ELSE ON THE DAMN WORLD just fucked me off and showed no personal interest in me, it was because all y'all know AW perfectly well, and there was no reason to get to know me personally as I was scheduled to be moved along later. (the field commission upgrade to sorceror has changed some plans a little, it's alright) So this really explains to me the phenomenon that I texted you and GW about, that got your knickers in a twist
Aboviously there's a plan, AW set the entire arrangement up to be pulled down in a systematic fashion, and now that I am aware that I was always meant to be deliberately thrown away within a short period of time, I no longer care about the intensely coordinated gangstalking zeitgeist that surrounds us now. Well, not me so much, my PHONE was STOLEN yesterday. Thank God, take the Nightmare Rectangle away. Anyway, I figured all this out pretty d.a. (some are impressed) once a few less TOTAL DAMN LIES were explained to me. I'm not sure what's next, everyone is in a sekrit Lodge me-eting and i'm fucked off out here, not even an acknowledgement--telepathy--and moving forward, well, something will end up.
This "break-up" was already supposed to happen and since it's apparent I'm not a lunatic, I guess things are being -coordinated behind the scenes -while I debrief you. Yeah, I need to stop texting GW? You got that right, she openly lies to my face--maybe yours--and that's fine! I'm still not putting up with this. If I had been informed, I wouldn't ha

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2020, 04:55:50 PM
BORING!

I don't want to cohabitate with her shitbag kids[/i], though--(REDACTED) Asshole (REDACTED) is PARTICULARLY bad--so I guess we'll figure something out. I don't know. I can- only observe remotely through Holy Spirit, and I can't get actual phrases. Mostly AW's relief, "thank God, it worked and Jack agreed, now I won't lose my kids and look like A HUGE FUCKING WHORE zomg"
Like Jesus, Mang. Anyway, that's all I got. Obviously I didn't think my texts would bother anyone--what the FUCK is up with people being afraid of SMS lately? "dude five texts is waay too many like WHat?" Obviously, I just can't even. Long story short, I'm gonna text what I want, how i want, when I want, et cetera, and while I have no plans to text either of you soon--they might send me to Olypimpa--if I do, and it's me, please reco-gnize, I am --obviously not a threat to anyone. I dated AW for over three years, I helped her, I got out clean, I proved that she's the one who fucked up everything, SHE BORE FALSE WITNESS, she violated enough rules that if I didn't love her I would never bother to talk to her again--we'll see--and I'm bout to go from "what happened?" to "here's my new redhead with whips, chips, chains, dips, plastic surgery, all that shit." But I don't think we can cohabit-ate like she used to want, because i've lost respect for the Austrian now as well. He's poisoned TA throughly-easy because he's a piggy-piggy that'll eat anything he likes--and it'll be years before I can talk to him again without derisive laughter, -I don't care that he's XX, he's all "I know what good is. Jack is bad." lol fuk that kid, he knows- nothing, no one does, I saved AW's life at least three times from demonic assault, I cured the bio-scabies that boiled out of her by birddogging her while she kept on doing the wrong things over and over and over, I didn't set Ben up for a dwi on his birthday (tempting), I didn't hit on his girlfriend even once (do it later), and I'm not the one who broke her window--that was here while in a manic state. I tried to stop her. I also told her HEY SE]Looks like somebody fucked up so bad, I might get a little hat! So I won't be coming back around, but I'll be doing something, and whatever she says the narrative is, remember this: they had to keep me out of the church meeting--CHURCH--so I don't gleefully humilate AW in excruciating detail. She'd love it, I'd love it--boy would I!-- but that's not -necessary for the next phase. She knows, I know, she knows--I'm fine. I don't want to cohabitate with her shitbag kids, though--(REDACTED) Asshole (REDACTED) is PARTICULARLY bad--so I guess we'll figure something out. I don't know. I can- only observe remotely through Holy Spirit, and I can't get actual phrases. Mostly AW's relief, "thank God, it worked and Jack agreed, now I won't lose my kids and look like A HUGE FUCKING WHORE zomg"
Like Jesus, Mang. Anyway, that's all I got. Obviously I didn't think my texts would bother anyone--what the FUCK is up with people being afraid of SMS lately? "dude five texts is waay too many like WHat?" Obviously, I just can't even. Long story short, I'm gonna text what I want, how i want, when I want, et cetera, and while I have no plans to text either of you soon--they might send me to Olypimpa--if I do, and it's me, please reco-gnize, I am --obviously not a threat to anyone. I dated AW for over three years, I helped her, I got out clean, I proved that she's the one who fucked up everything, SHE BORE FALSE WITNESS, she violated enough rules that if I didn't love her I would never bother to talk to her again--we'll see--and I'm bout to go from "what happened?" to "here's my new redhead with whips, chips, chains, dips, plastic surgery, all that shit." But I don't think we can cohabit-ate like she used to want, because i've lost respect for the Austrian now as well. He's poisoned TA throughly-easy because he's a piggy-piggy that'll eat anything he likes--and it'll be years before I can talk to him again without derisive laughter, -I don't care that he's XX, he's all "I know what good is. Jack is bad." lol fuk that kid, he knows- nothing, no one does, I saved AW's life at least three times from demonic assault, I cured the bio-scabies that boiled out of her by birddogging her while she kept on doing the wrong things over and over and over, I didn't set Ben up for a dwi on his birthday (tempting), I didn't hit on his girlfriend even once (do it later), and I'm not the one who broke her window--that was here while in a manic state. I tried to stop her. I also told her HEY SE

Report from the front: this kind of thing is one of those "If you don't tell the story, no one will" kind of things, but I'm suddenly overwhelmed by thoughts of... cock. Now, this is new. Oddly, I'm not bothered at all. Kinda a neutral flavor. I'll probably not taste again by choice. Campus policy.

SpaceMeowMaid

Should I be surprised that you are lying and telling everyone I broke up with you? It's sad that you are going to such lengths to pretend that I did ANYTHING wrong!!!

SpaceMeowMaid

Just FYI, if roles were reversed, no matter how much I disliked your children, I would never degrade and put them down. I would put in the effort and love to build them up. It's not about kicking you out of church, so much as avoiding your blasphemy, Jerkstar!

Ciardelo

Pretty elaborate, even for Jack. Good job on the back-story for your sock Jack.  ::)

actual rolleyes

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 20, 2020, 01:17:53 PM
your children, I would never degrade and put them down

Oh, so--just every single friend I tell you about ringing up the phone, huh? Well, it's like this, number one

Now, listen here. Do you understand, that I grew up fat, lonely, blind, bald, and with a name like mine? I HAVE HEARD IT ALL. I am not going to up my baseline to match the heavenly beautiousness of your children, such as it is.

Further, one of the bratlings was given an opportunity to apologize for... something... and declined to do so. What did he say, that I was told? Oh, right: "I don't think I need to apologize." Well, that's right Kid. You didn't need to.

It merely would have been a good idea. Now, listen up Grapes: what we got here is a little game of Nice Cop, Bad Cop. You're the Nice Cop. You got it? Yeah, I bet you do.

Now me, on the other hand, am THE RAGING INCINERATING FURY OF A THOUSAND INFURIATED SUNS. I don't give two shits about most peoples' feelings that aren't used in a poem, let alone, the feelings of Aquarians. He'll toughen up. Now, as a parent--hey, your idea--I believe that children are our future. I intend to teach them well, and let them lead the way. Now, the biggun'... he's already been taught well. He is already leading the way. He is away. I don't even know where. He doesn't call, he doesn't write, he doesn't poke up his little Brillo pad head and look around for his, my, yours, or indeed any weed. The littler one, now... he's already been taught too.

"Cocksucker." That's the baseline. As long as I'm above that, we're golden. Look, I just don't hold with this age-restriction crap. I got caught with a copy of a Stephen King novel in the 2nd grade. How I got caught was, I loaned the book that I had borrowed from my mother who had borrowed it from the library--a clear violation of protocol, I admit--to my adorable 2nd grade girlfriend. And, I won't lie, she was adorable. She had cold sores at age 8, but--no one knew what it was! (I mean, I did, but I read a lot, and I still didn't know what it meant, and I didn't know why Heather thought covering it up would do anything. I was looking right at her).

Anyway, I got in trouble because Heather took the Stephen King book home to read, and her mother found it, and her mother went COMPLETELY APESTRAP BALLISTIC. I know this from inferences. Teacher comes up, trying to act mad... but how mad could she be? It's not like I was reading the pictures. It was Night Shift. I read that fucker twice already. It was the editon that had the drawing of the palm of a hand, wrapped in gauze, with little eyeballs with little eyelids peeking out. Spooky. Perfect for 2nd grade to tune out the sounds of fingerpainting and collage-pasting and shit. What did we learn in 2nd grade? Well, whatever it was that day, I had done it already. I was and am studious.

So she goes: "Where did you get this?" As if I had stolen it.

"From the stack of books by the magazine rack in front of the TV."

"Are those your mother's books?"

"I think she borrows them from the library."

"Why did you take it?"

"I'm reading it again."

Blinks. "Why did you give the book to Heather?"

Well, I didn't give it to her, I loaned it to her, or let it her borrow it, I'm not sure which. It's got this really cool story about this guy who gets a package and he opens it--well, it opens itself--and all these plastic little army men come out, and they start SHOOTIN' at the guy, see, and..." This was '82. I said the word "shootin'" in normal little kid 2nd grade homeroom voice. No one cares. A simpler time.

"I see. Okay, listen up: you may never loan books out again. You don't give them to anyone at school, you don't leave them at school, you don't leave them lying around, and you don't show off the pictures to anyone if they happen to have any pictures at all. Not ONE. Do you understand?"

"... Ever?"

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 03:28:38 PM
Pretty elaborate, even for Jack. Good job on the back-story for your sock Jack.  ::)

actual rolleyes

I'll take your word for it. I don't lend credence to a single Got-damn word that rolls out of that purty little mouth. Campus policy.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 20, 2020, 01:09:04 PM
Should I be surprised that you are lying and telling everyone I broke up with you?

you are going to such lengths to pretend that I did ANYTHING wrong!!!

... who's pretending?

It's sad

I'll tell ya what's sad: the hearts and minds of any single person who had the stone cold sack to disbelieve a single word I've ever posted anywhere, ever, in all of time, period.

Also, flipper babies. That shit tears me up. The power and the glory and the awe-inspiring majesty manifest in this, which was, once a humble little thread, now rumbles through the corridors of DOOM.

How you like us now? NEWSFLASH: Another 30 Days In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus. Coming soon.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 20, 2020, 05:31:21 PM
How you like us now? NEWSFLASH: Another 30 Days In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus. Coming soon.

Should I listen to the Very Special GabCast first before this debuts? I think the next round of malaria inoculations starts in two days. No promises. Well... I do promise that there will be malaria.

After I noticed I was Placed Into An Enclave, I sat in shock. How... did this even happen? Where was I? Why didn't anyone... oh. Oh. OH! I'm starting to get people, feeling like they're looking at me, sizing me up. "Look, there's one. He doesn't know. Can we take him?"

Come get some.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 20, 2020, 05:31:21 PM

... who's pretending?

I'll tell ya what's sad: the hearts and minds of any single person who had the stone cold sack to disbelieve a single word I've ever posted anywhere, ever, in all of time, period.

Also, flipper babies. That shit tears me up. The power and the glory and the awe-inspiring majesty manifest in this, which was, once a humble little thread, now rumbles through the corridors of DOOM.

#Mermaidbabylivesmatter

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Look, it is like this: I tried journaling, and it is simply not for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 30, 2020, 03:36:57 PM
[attachment=1,msg1424515]

Look, it is like this: I tried journaling, and it is simply not for me.

Jackstar

Dr. MD MD

Ladies and gentleman, I just wanted to take this opportunity to announce that starting next year The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus will become the latest smash hit Broadway musical, executive produced by DAVID RUBINI. The details aren’t important now. His people called my people; lunch was had, yada yada yada, Broadway musical! 8)

Stay tuned for ticket information. ;)