• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus

Started by Jackstar, August 15, 2020, 07:29:00 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 01:01:05 PM
when will be time for you to go to sleep then you will start feeling very VERY DEPRESSED and super lonely and terrifically scared.
your bravado will leave you and dark uncomfortable emptiness will feel the void in your evil soul
you will start to cry and scream and hit your horse head against the wall
your demons will be tormenting you
face of that crippled boy in a wheelchair in Indonesia that you beat to death will be flashing in your mind
you are shell of a human
you are nothing
you are nobody
you are very violent evil shit of a human, wasting oxygen

File under fiction? Nah, man. Autobiography.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:23:16 PM
Oh, I sleep good, honey. Out like a light. And you are my little "ray of light".
It's funny that they are attacking your looks. Azz, you are not ugly At All! As for all the attacks on you, let's discuss this briefly perhaps, but the Truth is small minds discuss people, greater minds discuss concepts and philosophy:)!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:23:16 PM
Oh, I sleep good, honey. Out like a light. And you are my little "ray of light".
It's funny that they are attacking your looks. Azz, you are not ugly At All! As for all the attacks on you, let's discuss this briefly perhaps, but the Truth is small minds discuss people, greater minds discuss concepts and philosophy:)!
Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:14:09 PM
Flirting with Jack's girl right under his nose? Disrespectful.

That's funny, I seriously didn't even notice and neither did Jack.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 25, 2020, 05:03:59 PM
Azz, you are not ugly At All!

Day 08, 0002: Some disturbing implications are considered.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 05:22:52 PM
Day 08, 0002: Some disturbing implications are considered.

I would post some Disturbed but that band sux slot. Sadly, I saw them live with Rammstein (awesome!) And SOTD ***super rad:)

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 25, 2020, 07:01:59 PM
I would post some Disturbed but that band sux slot. Sadly, I saw them live with Rammstein (awesome!) And SOTD ***super rad:)

I saw Tool open for Henry Rollins. Your argument is invalid--Disturbed, even more so.

SpaceMeowMaid

I hope to see TOOL someday. Take me please Hunny Bunny!?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 25, 2020, 07:08:13 PM
I hope to see TOOL someday. Take me please Hunny Bunny!?

They've sold out. They suck now. Like raves.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 25, 2020, 05:06:09 PM
It's funny that they are attacking your looks. Azz, you are not ugly At All!

Like, yeah. Why would I give a shit what some anonymous incel thinks about what I look like, when a red blooded American woman just varafied I'm bomb. I wouldn't. I don't.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 26, 2020, 01:20:30 AM
a red blooded American woman

Actually it's kind of, like, rainbow--there's some sparkles in there, there's some glitter--We don't need to make a big deal out of it.

I'm just sayin'. She likes wildlife flix too. Don't bust out just yet.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 25, 2020, 10:22:49 PM
Let's snort some lines of Iron60! Party time faggots!

Day 08, 0804: Gilligan never had it so good.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 26, 2020, 01:20:30 AMred blooded American woman

FIXED !!!

red -Republican

man.

T

r o

n

both are gays

Tron is TOP.
SouthAfrica is bottom and submissive to the USA.

AZZ is bottom.

Tron is TOP.

02.Feb.1967

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 26, 2020, 12:39:56 PM
I have a theory...

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 26, 2020, 12:40:43 PM
Highlander is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.

She theorizes, she knows how to use an ellipsis, and she loves movies about guys who behead other guys with swords. You can see why I've decided chosen to keep her chained up in my basement, n'est-ce pas?

Jackstar

Day 09, 0530: I am unsurprised that Grapefruit is unaware that she's not allowed to curse on the radio. She comes from a savage and barefoot people that know nothing of civilization's customs beyond the bare minimum necessary to eke out a subsistence living shilling seafood, peddling explosives, and taking scalps.

Also, she's a sailor. I don't know what to tell you, Gang: I'm doing the best I can over here.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2020, 10:51:36 PM
Day 09, 0530: I am unsurprised that Grapefruit is unaware that she's not allowed to curse on the radio. She comes from a savage and barefoot people that know nothing of civilization's customs beyond the bare minimum necessary to eke out a subsistence living shilling seafood, peddling explosives, and taking scalps.

Also, she's a sailor. I don't know what to tell you, Gang: I'm doing the best I can over here.

Finally, something that makes sense.

Jackstar

Day 13, 0148: Finally... I can have a nap. Take your juice box and shove it.

Jackstar

Day 14(?), 0222: I'm so bad at keeping a journal, I should be in detention. However, this short film, a brilliant piece of art and work in its own right, nicely captures the nuances of the latest adventures.

https://youtu.be/mL0lF4m511M

And, by the way, incidentally... when some of you people find out what you missed out on, why you did, who caused that to happen, what I tried to do about it, what I did do about it, how it was that I came to be thwarted, and how it all ended up, it's gonna be FUCKING PITCHFORKS IN THE FUCKING STREETS FOR YOU 24/7, PEASANTS. I'm just sayin'. Don't worry about it. I hope you enjoyed the flick! It was a little longer than 9.5 minutes, so I hope some of you didn't miscalculate your limits and brought enough juice boxes to make it all the way through to the credits. The credits are the BEST part of any movie, which is why they used to put them at THE BEGINNING.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 25, 2020, 05:03:59 PM
...the Truth is small minds discuss people, greater minds discuss concepts and philosophy:)!

All nature is but art, unknown to thee;
All chance, direction, which thou canst not see;
All discord, harmony, not understood;
All partial evil, universal good,
And, spite of pride, in erring reason's spite,
One truth is clear: whatever is, is right.
Know then thyself; presume not God to scan.
The proper study of mankind is man.

--Pope, Essays on Man I & II

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2020, 08:21:40 PM
All nature is but art, unknown to thee;
All chance, direction, which thou canst not see;
All discord, harmony, not understood;
All partial evil, universal good,
And, spite of pride, in erring reason's spite,
One truth is clear: whatever is, is right.
Know then thyself; presume not God to scan.
The proper study of mankind is man.

--Pope, Essays on Man I & II
I know but I just had to do so. Because you said Pope (even though not those ones.) I think, the thing lacking, in our current Balkanization is the religious aspect. Likely because many/most don't have. Sure the BLMs/Antifada burns Bibles or burn some churches and there are few "Patriot Prayer" who get involved but, mainly, it is now a secular thing. Most churches (or whatever) accept no more services and even support odd flag movements and social changes. But  politics new religion. Seen in the apotheosis of Obama but also for some in Trump (vilified by Obama adherents as Orangeman, somewhat a 'lightbringer'  symbol even?) But, as we know, religion- especially sectarianism and internecine conflict, is best for violence and mayhem and "social change." And, often, the best fighters and adherent once things are truly polarized!  And money to be made, by some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-pMAlZ-Ryg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWI_ka2Xhw

FTP, WATP.   ;)