• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus

Started by Jackstar, August 15, 2020, 07:29:00 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

This is that locked up Jackstar is my Jailer EHM kinda inmate feeling tonight.
The moon is beautiful, and I have the Stockholm syndrome kinda love vibe going strong. Please bring me drugs TIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EcQ2tH51DA>

eviUru

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 24, 2020, 11:15:29 PM
This is that locked up Jackstar is my Jailer EHM kinda inmate feeling tonight.
The moon is beautiful, and I have the Stockholm syndrome kinda love vibe going strong. Please bring me drugs TIAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EcQ2tH51DA>

Not clicking on your suspicious link.
[don't need computer virus]

I will gladly bring you pound of fentanyl, hoping you will consume it in one night.
Waste bag.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: eviUru on August 24, 2020, 11:21:21 PM
Not clicking on your suspicious link.
[don't need computer virus]

I will gladly bring you pound of fentanyl, hoping you will consume it in one night.
Waste bag.

Fuck off Cunt fungus.Your drugs are lame and so last year! Noone cares what you think or text.

eviUru

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 24, 2020, 11:32:28 PM
Fuck off Cunt fungus. Noone cares what you think or text.

I'm glad to make you feel like a piece of shit.
You so deserve it.
I don't know much about you and your posting history,[never read many of your posts], but somehow I sense that you are a worthless trash.

WHO ARE YOU ?

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:14:09 PM
Flirting with Jack's girl right under his nose? Disrespectful.

"GO AWAY" HorseFace, you caused death of a crippled guy in a wheelchair in Indonesia.

utlrUN.jpg" border="0

AZZERAE

Death to the wheelchair bound.

I will never stop cleansing the earth of invalids.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:26:10 PM
Death to the wheelchair bound.

I will never stop cleansing the earth of invalids.

AZZERAE, I'M PRAYING that very soon you will become wheelchair bound too. AMEN!!!

I'm sure many other people are praying for that too, you unwanted subhuman pile of shit.

uxCQ7o.jpg" border="0

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 12:31:32 PM
I'M PRAYING

And God gives shiny red bicycles to kids in the projects at Christmas, too.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 12:18:28 PM
HorseFace

Since my face is so horse like, why don't you share a selfie with us, huh? Perfect human specimen.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:37:49 PM
Since my face is so horse like, why don't you share a selfie with us, huh? Perfect human specimen.

your face looks like horse's face and you are 5'3" short, LITTLE-PONY
you should have been aborted and never birthed, you violent piece of vomit

AZZERAE

On second thought, I just had dinner. I don't think I wanna lose those truffles over your acne scarred, pus encrusted Cossak kisser.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:47:29 PM
On second thought, I just had dinner. I don't think I wanna lose those truffles TURDS over your acne scarred, pus encrusted Cossak kisser.

LITTLE-PONY, you misspelled, you meant turds.
Are they your own or Tootsie sent you hers.

AZZERAE

One must have an abundance of patience when dealing with those who are autistic. Alhamdulillah! I am a patient man.

AZZERAE

Pics or it didn't happen. I get that its hard for you to focus on anything other than the repetition of a single notion. But, where is your face? Show yourself, demon!

AZZERAE

He who hides, wreaks havoc on himself and everyone around him.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 12:52:07 PM
One must have an abundance of patience when dealing with those who are autistic. Alhamdulillah! I am a patient man.

LITTLE-PONY, when will be time for you to go to sleep (right now is 9:00 PM in SouthAfrica in Cape Town) then you will start feeling veryVERY DEPRESSED and super lonely and terrifically scared.
your bravado will leave you and dark uncomfortable emptiness will feel the void in your evil soul
you will start to cry and scream and hit your horse head against the wall
your demons will be tormenting you
face of that crippled boy in a wheelchair in Indonesia that you beat to death will be flashing in your mind
you are shell of a human
you are nothing
you are nobody
you are very violent evil shit of a human, wasting oxygen

AZZERAE

I'm seriously flattered. Please. Don't stop. I'm lurrrving the attention. You have my email. You want high res versions of all my avatars, just ask.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 01:02:36 PM
STOP POSTING SELFIES, ugly face.

Tell me. Where is your face? Are you too scared of them judging the enormous craters that inhabit your jowls? I promise, I won't laugh. I'm liberal.

eviUru

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 01:01:05 PM
LITTLE-PONY, when will be time for you to go to sleep (right now is 9:00 PM in SouthAfrica in Cape Town) then you will start feeling veryVERY DEPRESSED and super lonely and terrifically scared.
your bravado will leave you and dark uncomfortable emptiness will feel the void in your evil soul
you will start to cry and scream and hit your horse head against the wall
your demons will be tormenting you
face of that crippled boy in a wheelchair in Indonesia that you beat to death will be flashing in your mind
you are shell of a human
you are nothing
you are nobody
you are very violent evil shit of a human, wasting oxygen

LITTLE-PONY
In and hour or two you will experience this ^^^
ENJOY-YOUR-NIGHTMARES

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 01:17:54 PM
ENJOY-YOUR-NIGHTMARES

Oh, I sleep good, honey. Out like a light. And you are my little "ray of light".