Author The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus  (Read 1418 times)

The 30 Days & Nights In The Desert Of Dolly Citrus
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2020, 03:06:44 PM »
Six days left. Light them up. Trust me on this; I am wide open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCi9EqcAg

The greatest remorse of my heart is that I am disallowed from explaining this all to you all. You Punylings simply have no idea.

« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2020, 03:14:14 PM »
Six days left. Light them up. Trust me on this; I am wide open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCi9EqcAg

The greatest remorse of my heart is that I am disallowed from explaining this all to you all. You Punylings simply have no idea.

They’ll know when it become the next smash hit musical on Broadway next year. ;)

« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2020, 09:55:09 AM »
I just found out we got picked up for another season. A full year! Unglaublich. Stay tuned Run for the hills while you can Wish us luck.

« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2020, 07:03:27 PM »
I used to think that this song was truly, blisteringly, achingly stupid--and I still, largely do--however...

https://youtu.be/Mrs-3f0WQCY

... this extraordinarily well done presentation really ties it all together. Recommended, especially for those listeners, like myself, that have nearly always sprained a thumb when springing into action to spin the dial as soon as the first bar and measure of this hot charting sharting mess was ever done screeching and shrieking out of the radio and into my in my earholes. (This one time, I was dating this girl, once, and she started to play this song for me, and said, with seeming seriousness, "This is my favorite song! Don't you love it?" I am using the word once here. I would literally rather have been Surfing On A Rocket.)

Remember how I wrote "recommended" earlier? Also recommended: just turn off the sound and read the words. Crank up the playback speed--get to the denouement before your anus Magus starts bleeding believing in sympathy. Call it a poem.

Eight days remain before the Gamalons destroy all life on Earth.

« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2020, 07:18:33 PM »
I used to think that this song was truly, blisteringly, achingly stupid--and I still, largely do--however...

https://youtu.be/Mrs-3f0WQCY

... this extraordinarily well done presentation really ties it all together. Recommended, especially for those listeners, like myself, that have nearly always sprained a thumb when springing into action to spin the dial as soon as the first bar and measure of this hot charting sharting mess was ever done screeching and shrieking out of the radio and into my in my earholes. (This one time, I was dating this girl, once, and she started to play this song for me, and said, with seeming seriousness, "This is my favorite song! Don't you love it?" I am using the word once here. I would literally rather have been Surfing On A Rocket.)

Remember how I wrote "recommended" earlier? Also recommended: just turn off the sound and read the words. Crank up the playback speed--get to the denouement before your anus Magus starts bleeding believing in sympathy. Call it a poem.

Eight days remain before the Gamalons destroy all life on Earth.

This doesn’t jibe well with our premier. Can you get them to reschedule till the 2022 season? ???

« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2020, 07:28:33 PM »
This doesn’t jibe well with our premier.

Can you get them to reschedule till the 2022 season? ???

What can I tell you? These Gamalons are tough negotiators. It's all I can do to keep you and your Punyling siblings from being incinerated to ash, six times every morning before breakfast.

It is a labor of love--the best kind--so don't worry about it, but honestly, you could get out and push once in a while just to lend a hand. Boy, are my arms tired!

« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2020, 07:30:07 PM »

What can I tell you? These Gamalons are tough negotiators. It's all I can do to keep you and your Punyling siblings from being incinerated to ash, six times every morning before breakfast.

It is a labor of love--the best kind--so don't worry about it, but honestly, you could get out and push once in a while just to lend a hand. Boy, are my arms tired!

Maybe we could comp them some front row tickets? :)

« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2020, 07:32:11 PM »
Maybe we could comp them some front row tickets? :)

You had your chance, Nurse.

« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2020, 07:37:29 PM »
You had your chance, Nurse.

Look, mang, aliens or not the show must go on! Buck it up, bronco! Alien annihilation is nothing compared to the wrath of RUBINI. So, just make it happen. Aliens must like doing certain things besides annihilation. Get them high. Get them drunk. Maybe they’d find some Earth women exotic? Chop, chop, Jackie! We’ve got less than a year till opening night.

« Reply #159 on: October 16, 2020, 09:31:12 PM »
Look, mang, aliens or not the show must go on! Buck it up, bronco! Alien annihilation is nothing compared to the wrath of RUBINI. So, just make it happen. Aliens must like doing certain things besides annihilation. Get them high. Get them drunk. Maybe they’d find some Earth women exotic? Chop, chop, Jackie! We’ve got less than a year till opening night.

I ❤️ You!!!

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2020, 08:30:46 PM »
Alien annihilation is nothing compared to the wrath of RUBINI.

https://youtu.be/MRq7ADV6oAw

« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2020, 03:43:49 PM »

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2020, 03:49:11 PM »
So, just make it happen.

EVEN BEFORE YOU HAVE ASKED--YOU WERE ANSWERED.