• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Quincunx

Started by Jackstar, August 13, 2020, 05:28:02 PM

Jackstar

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 18, 2020, 02:45:34 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 06:51:11 PM
This just in: The Council is still in HAMMERTIME. No other news from this sector has been received nor acknowledged.

Position holds... but I'm hearing things. I'm hearing things!

P.S.: behold the importance of a foundational language.

P.P.S.: semper fidelis

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 18, 2020, 02:45:34 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2020, 06:51:11 PM
This just in: The Council is still in HAMMERTIME. No other news from this sector has been received nor acknowledged.

A decision has been made: HAMMERTIME is scheduled to end 5 minutes before the next server restart, which is currently scheduled for the year... okay, this can't be right, but I'm hearing... the year 10,191.

Look, it's not my job to proofread anymore, but this really doesn't seem right to me. 8,000 years until the next server restart? How could that be? What could that even mean?

Don't ask me! I have no idea--it must be all that cough syrup I had this morning for breakfast, which I guzzled greedily as soon as I got the transmission impression that my quantum node was finally offline--do you people have any idea how long it takes to take a quantum node offline against it's will? Yeah, me neither, but this one is really willful. I guess.

No other news from this sector has been received nor acknowledged.

This content has been brought to you neither whole nor in part by the MIB Seaden... which is f****** real.

Jackstar

#Official

I don't know dave or shit about these monoliths. I am as fascinated as all of you!

If I hear anything, I will of course let you all know. I can neither confirm nor deny that these "monoliths" may or may not be considered... "cavalry."

But if I had my way, if I were in charge... they would be. Semper fi.

Hog

The first two stages of the Saturn V super heavy-lift rocket had engines in a quincunx arrangement.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on December 09, 2020, 10:24:39 AM
had engines in a quincunx arrangement

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]
[attachment=3]

Jackstar

Just so you know, I'm told they're very busy, and we can all relax quite a bit. It will be hard for me to imagine how I could relax any more than I am already now, without slipping into an actual coma, but I was the first to admit that I have an exceptional lifestyle these days, and that continues to be my story and I'm sticking to it.

[attachment=1,msg1454549]

Things could be a whole lot worse, and they're a lot better than any of us know, even Me. I do recommend not sitting around on your asses too much longer, if that can at all be arranged.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 06:35:00 PM
« Reply #37 on: Today at 16:35:00 »

I remember being 35. I hated being 35. I'm glad that's over with, although if you could send me back there in time and tell me to get my nose fixed, maybe things would have worked out Even better than they are now--although to be quite perfectly honest, it's literally impossible for me to imagine how anything could be working out better than they are right now. Things are great. For Me. You'll get their kids.

Oh my God--a goose just walked over my grave! Here I'll spell this out for you: You'll get there, Kids. There, that's batter.

pate

Select:{'ode]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc_e4unSLLw[/code}}]

https://youtu.be/wWHNUlhRuDM

Jackstar

Action is real quiet. In fact there is no action that I'm aware of--I'm kind of distracted lately, and Grapefruit doesn't get access anymore.

Unless there's something really exciting, I don't have any reason to think about it and then turn it into English and tell someone who's just going to blow smoke up my ass and pretend to believe everything I say so that I'll imagine that she's actually paying attention. how they should figure it out to recently that that's what I asked questions for.

You know I don't think she and I have had a single conversation about this topic for as long as we've known each other. Feathers and beads and oysters and crows and tree spirits and ancestor heritage and smoked salmon--oh yeah she's ready to talk about that all day. I'm also largely fascinated, although I do find the stories a bit distracting when I realize all the hidden racism inside them.

But does she have any interest in exopolitics? Oh no. I guess she has interest in politics? She voted for Trump? Now she's all acting like a f****** matters? Right because she thinks... I actually don't know. I know she hasn't told me lately and that she did I wouldn't believe anything face value. I suppose that's how she feels about anything I say when I talk about anything that isn't native American folklore. That stuff oh yeah she'll buy it.

Something phenomenal I've been aware of for at least seven or eight years, well I still think she's going to get anything to see some proof of. Or if not a demand for proof she'll just sort of look at you real funny and pretend that you don't count.

She's not pretending. Anyway I doubt that you're waiting on these updates but I didn't want to mention it's not some sort of drug hallucination.

Not a whole lot of point getting into the details since somebody f***** up all the plans this year. And as The  New Administration is fully in control, I can only assume there's some sort of security council or target assessment maintenance hatch or... I'll wait that's right I'm just a drug addict and and raped My friend boyfriendright

Oh, well that's awkward.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2021, 09:45:50 PM
In fact I'm-Grapefruit

Unless there's Feathers and beads and oysters and crows and tree spirits

Something phenomenal I've been aware of assume assesThe New Administration drug addict  raped My friend boyfriendright

Oh, well that's awkward.

https://youtu.be/e4Ao-iNPPUc

Jackstar

So let me take a stab at this. All I gotta do, is say that I don't think your joke is funny--and I can send you straight to Supermax prison, right? What if I want a helidrop?

Speaking of Supermax, I do not believe The Quincunx is one of those whirlie mirror Negative Zone things like from Superman. I heard someone asking. I asked. Does not seem to be.

Yeah, I know. It's a daily subject for Jackstar. "Am I insane? A friend wants to know." Quincunx activity at history lows, Quincunt activity--historic highs.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 08, 2021, 06:42:54 AM
ShambaQuinQux!

Yeah. They're on it. I wouldn't get too excited, people on other levels are way, way more embarrassed than any of us here are... and as one may well imagine, I am not embarrassed at all. Not by a long chalk.

SpaceMeowMaid

https://glamiscalling.org/2021/02/

Cannot understand why you have all been ignoring this for so long.
I will Dive.

Read November 5, 2020... seems Somerset has changed her tune... Intriguing

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 21, 2021, 06:53:01 AM
Cannot understand why you have all been ignoring this for so long.

They all--I am using the word 'all' here--super-glued their eyeballs to my CornHub .rss feed. They knew it was going to happen Sunday, this has been planned for months--but they didn't know which Sunday... or when. /flextime

These things have to be co-ordinated. Welcome back. Do you know the schedule for today's High Tea? If so tear it up, because I'm gonna.

I will Dive.

Here: I shined up your diving bell & your diving helmet. And, there's a new C-compass in your glove box. For you. Remember to wait an hour after eating. And if you never finish off those stars, I don't have to finish off the sweater. Deal?

Jackstar

Read November 5, 2020...

I tried to go there and then I hit myself in the dick with my smart phone. Aawww... now that's true, LoveBaby. There's not a G.U.I.A.I. in the world that could simulate that.

I can't find the archives. Can you link it to me? The article, not my penis. I think we've all heard quite enough about that for now.