• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dumb Americans at Bell Gab

Started by Stellar, August 08, 2020, 07:07:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2020, 09:45:05 PM

Britain ruled by a queen?  Okay, like most British men, Boris sounds feminine and he wears his hair like a pop tart but to be fair he's got a baby-mama so he may be only half a queen like most British men.

So naive! He still has to ask permission from her:

Just curious why someone who claims to be a patriot would be advocating for the monarchy we fought a revolution against to secure our freedom? ???

AZZERAE

Now I ain't no Yankee Doodle, but this thread is in very poor taste.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2020, 09:18:30 PM
Can i bring the fat blonde sitting on her feeding trough?  We could open her up and crawl inside when it drops to -60.
Glad to see the bitch has some practical use.

ACE of CLUBS

English people . . . . pasty skin, bad teeth, stink like 'fish 'n chips', arrogant combined with a low IQ, effeminate 'men' . . . . what's not to like?
A country of stinking Nancy-Boys . . . . fuck!  are they stupid!

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 15, 2020, 09:42:29 AM
bad teef

Thez some coloured bitches innie Kaapse "flets" where the order of the day is the passion gap.

All I'll say is what my boy Big Smugg told me over a harf jack anna nip: 'mouth is mouth'.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 15, 2020, 09:27:07 AM
Dear sir,

I am loath to vituperate my countrymen while Shreddie is looking as it might be seen as abetting the enemy and I do not wish to abet him in any way -- in any event he provided his measurements once and has no stones to throw -- but, as this issue is very close to my heart (or, rather, my spleen) I plan to spend a great deal of time at the Fat Kamps providing an example of the lithe and graceful enjoyment of the outdoors when not encumbered by great rolls of flesh.  During your visits I would consider it a boon if we were to canoe shirtless as a photo op for the assembled press corps, perhaps accompanied by some of the worthier inmates in order to display their progress and instill pride in their newfound physiques, proud naked sunlit shoulders rhythmically working in a breeze of their own making.

There has always seemed to me to be a fundamental difference in posture when canoeing where men proportioned as God intended perch alertly in the bows ready to deploy their paddles at any exigency while the obese must content themselves with feeble and ineffective flapping as any shift in ballast endangers the narrow vessel.  Any fat man in a canoe will wind up in the drink at some point, helpless to prevent it.

I blush to mention that I will need you to steer as, despite my enthusiasm for the sport, I seem to be attracted to any dangerous obstacles like bridge abutments which draw me like a magnet and, with the inevitable ramming, my lithe and graceful composure tends to suffer.

Let that be a warning to anyone tempted to get into a canoe with this pervert: a ramming is inevitable. Not that pate would be bothered by that sort of thing, quite the reverse.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 15, 2020, 09:42:29 AM
English people . . . . pasty skin, bad teeth, stink like 'fish 'n chips', arrogant combined with a low IQ, effeminate 'men' . . . . what's not to like?
A country of stinking Nancy-Boys . . . . fuck!  are they stupid!

Say on, O hopeless mongoloid. Don't let your total inability to ever say anything amusing or interesting prevent you from giving it the old college try. Remember you're special, that's why they sent you to that special school.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 15, 2020, 09:36:17 AM
Now I ain't no Yankee Doodle, but this thread is in very poor taste.

We are talking about canoeing!  Well may you cry "cultural appropration" but long before the Viking ships my people were avid salt-water canoeists.  Here are depictions of the unique double-prowed canoe that has long since disappeared:  You will notice the paddlers facing forward, the obligatory horn-player (a practice that should be revived -- thrilling blasts echoing across the open water!) and the prominent axe-wielder engaged in some sort of erotic display with his penis, which I hesitate to propose but would willingly countenance.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2020, 10:10:26 AM
Let that be a warning to anyone tempted to get into a canoe with this pervert: a ramming is inevitable. Not that pate would be bothered by that sort of thing, quite the reverse.

And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 23:22

AZZERAE

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 15, 2020, 10:24:21 AM
manlet Alastair Laird

If I were a good person, I'd pity you, you severely retarded autistic piece of shit. But I don't, because I'm not.

Pick an Alastair Laird.

This?

This??

But the toothless kleurling...NOT A.L.

Understand, inbred yak fucking pussy-ass cuntface?!

AZZERAE

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 15, 2020, 10:38:10 AM

How sad. Boy did you fall from grace. Shilling as the bottom bitch for Enard? Poor Za Za doesn't know how to make fwends.

AZZERAE

You are in a homosexual relationship with Enard P. Fuckwank and so you "try" make gay little jokes about me working in warehouses and not being able to shit without my legs dangling over the seat? This is so fucking retarded its incomprehensible.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 15, 2020, 10:40:49 AM
it's ok

Yes things are okay. Can you build Lego's by yourself now like a big boy? Have you managed to transition from diapers to making poopoo by your own?

AZZERAE

I thought you were going to report me to the cops for issuing threats. What happened to that idea? All hot air! You're not even capable of living in a basement on your own steam...you have to stay in a group home with all the sharp corners rounded off so you can shuffle around on all fours without taking an eye out. Show us all how you can make weewee by your lonely! Clever little boy!

AZZERAE

Where is your boyfriend Enard? Did he run for cover after Rubini revealed his unibrow? Bwahahahahahaha! You are making this board quite the experience for me!!!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 15, 2020, 10:45:47 AM
only 5'3" *tall* and severely overweight

no wonder you are depressed as fuck, heh heh

Horatio Nelson wasn't very tall either but he did OK.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 15, 2020, 10:45:47 AM
only 5'3" *tall* and severely overweight

no wonder you are depressed as fuck, heh heh

Short and fat. Is that the best you can do? Allegations of my height or potential weight? Repeat it over and over and over again...maybe it'll be funny the millionth time.

Brain damaged little safespace faggots. Enard should be ashamed of himself for mating with an inbred autistic tattle taling yak riding midget with a hard on for a bold South African alpha male who'd beat the living shit out of you if he got half the chance.

Tell your little buddy Enard I got boys in his hood, and I'm down to murder his kneecaps if he doesn't wanna keep this shit as BellGab posts.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2020, 10:49:47 AM
Horatio Nelson wasn't very tall either but he did OK.

My dick is probably taller than this brain damaged little pansy.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2020, 10:13:44 AM
Say on, O hopeless mongoloid. Don't let your total inability to ever say anything amusing or interesting prevent you from giving it the old college try. Remember you're special, that's why they sent you to that special school.

Not going to 'dazzle' yourself with a reply of obscure words . . . . that no one can decipher or gives a shit about.
Go wash . . . . the English stink's overwhelming.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2020, 09:31:36 AM
So naive! He still has to ask permission from her:

Just curious why someone who claims to be a patriot would be advocating for the monarchy we fought a revolution against to secure our freedom? ???

Once again you fail to grasp a tongue-in-cheek quip.  Your total lack of a sense of humor, inability to grasp nuance and word-play, and difficulty in communicating with others on an adult level tells me you place somewhere on the Autism Spectrum, probably in the Asperger Syndrome range. 

AZZERAE

Better invest in some more bodyguards and bulletproof vests, faggots Za Za and Enard...coz if you don't kill yourselves first, my boys sure will.

AZZERAE

Patsy rent boy fighting electronic battles for a unibrow donning cross-eyed beard via transatlantic channels: you are such a brain dead mouth breathing, knuckle dragging pussy you wouldn't get within a 5 meter radius of me without losing your fucking life.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 15, 2020, 10:54:23 AM
shortie, whatcha gonna do with your serious weight problem

your short legs will eventually crash under all that fat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You do realise that this pure fiction hasn't gotten a single chuckle out of so much as one BellGabber?

I'm an outsider, a pariah, and your retarded efforts at trying to destroy me have literally gone nowhere.

AZZERAE

Why don't you repost my photo for the hundredth time and superimpose "Alastair Laird" over my face? That should hit. Even though every bullet bounced right the fuck off me like soggy paper balls out a plastic straw in juniour high up till now.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 15, 2020, 10:52:01 AM
Not going to 'dazzle' yourself with a reply of obscure words . . . . that no one can decipher or gives a shit about.
Go wash . . . . the English stink's overwhelming.

I'm sure we have been denied a treat.

AZZERAE

What urp Srednu!

Good to see ya resurface 'round these parts.

I felt very out being the ONE AND ONLY foreigner around all these red blooded MAGA hat donning bad boys.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2020, 10:10:26 AM

Yeah, but he's got a mean j-stroke.  Jus' sayin'.