This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

Vision Quest?

(1/5) > >>

pate:

--- Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 07, 2020, 03:47:11 AM ---I propose a vision quest. Would you like to learn the process of becoming in Algonquin Tradition? It's not for everyone, so don't be afeared to say no.

--- End quote ---

This sounds like one of the proposed missions that the (REDACTED) would on random days deposit in my @.mil email account.

Pretty much the same boiler-plate, but with perhaps different verbiage.

Hah!

I actually never said anything at all in response.  Looking back, with my current situation in mind, perhaps I was unkind in not saying one of the following:  "Yes", "I Believe my ring size is 19.5; Nautical Shore?",  "Emphatically, NO;  I am contacting the Attorneys General for alleged harassment", and/or "Tell me more"?

This sort of unsolicited request always humbled me.  I thought to myself:  "Really?  These knuckleheads do not know me at all outside my unwelcome outside reknown";  much of my own making that I admit to myself.  OR:  "They bought my bullshit, and I really do not have enough in my account to cover it!?!"

Both of those thoughts quickened my then leaden heart, and looking back;  still quicken my now crystalline one...

Those two responses, now;  looking back were meant to hide my inner thought that haunts me forever.  I imagine Thor laughing in my face when I pathetically mewl:  "B-but, what if I fail?"

I may say ask such a thing to Thor's face, in a completely braggadaccio, self-depreciating and thoroughly abject manner as an actor portraying the part of his brother Loki might.

Maybe not.  If I get a chance to face Thor in the afterlife, well, one must stand tall in ones own pants, boots, and/or hat, however oversized or even under-sized they may be!

A wise one once said;  "It ain't bragging if it is true."

I would stand by those words while looking over mighty Thor's shoulder to see the one who actually uttered them!

HAH!

That said, you;  my misbegotten fishwife:  I would consider finding out more about this Algonquin Trader of which you speak, I believe there is one in my grandee-grand-gris ancestors that may aid in translation.  Probably not a direct descendant, but rumors of deeds manage to make it back to familiars...

So, SpaceMeowMaid, would you care to tell me more?

Another libation for myself and a musical selection for you (as I understand, you temporarily/permanently abstain, there may be some thyme around that you may nJoy:  Nautical Shore?)  my Court orders thus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WuPoJ3S9s

This wool thang remindes me of that one time I plated a "young" lady online via a game of backgammon and she graciously invited me to share some wild salmon on the sandy shore of the Pacific Northwest somewhere.  Unfulfilled promises of "Nothing like it" were bandied about from both sides and left dangling forevermore.

Now this interminable talk of "dangling" disturbs my Friday into Saturday rest and makes sleep fitful.

I would rest the dangling things, preferably somewhere soft and comfortable...

-p

SpaceMeowMaid:
There is no word for time in most Algonquin dialects. Now if you are talking about herbs, I know quite a little bit about those.
The vision quest is a spiritual directive, pointing one directly to the path to achieve their ultimate fulfillment.

pate:

--- Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 08, 2020, 10:04:35 PM ---There is no word for time in most Algonquin dialects. Now if you are talking about herbs, I know quite a little bit about those.
The vision quest is a spiritual directive, pointing one directly to the path to achieve their ultimate fulfillment.

--- End quote ---

I think I do this Vision Quest thing intuitively all the time.  I would be interested in the Algonquin method, it may be interesting or informative.  I typically do not use herbage to achieve the quest, however.  Unless it is known that common garden herbs like Basil, Oregano, Mint, Chives, Parsleys, Sage etc when ingested have some effect.

-p

SpaceMeowMaid:
You do have many ways to reach this place. Primarily involved is, fasting from food and water, sleep deprivation, and of course if one decides to take Ayhuasca, Peyote, or some other lovely mixture. I love the way it ties you to your spirit guides. With the absence of the mundane things your Spiritual awareness increases. I speak in dry practical terms, but this is far from typical, boring, or common practice.

pate:

--- Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 08, 2020, 11:04:40 PM ---You do have many ways to reach this place. Primarily involved is, fasting from food and water, sleep deprivation, and of course if one decides to take Ayhuasca, Peyote, or some other lovely mixture. I love the way it ties you to your spirit guides. With the absence of the mundane things your Spiritual awareness increases. I speak in dry practical terms, but this is far from typical, boring, or common practice.

--- End quote ---

I have attempted this with Psilocybin, although that stuff pretty much forces me into a "state" heh.  I like to indulge in that once/twice a year if I can...

-p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version