• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Never seen a bomb this big JUST IN Beirut!!! non nuke I think

Started by Stellar, August 04, 2020, 01:08:12 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on August 04, 2020, 01:08:12 PM
Scary big!

hxxp://youtu.be/wqKn_3iJOP4

I've been trying all morning, these are the only three clips I've managed to find. Now, look, they're all put into a collage. Nice.

I would assume that this would have been completely covered up if it had been possible. I've found lots of empty-assed threads that start with "it's CGI!!!@!" and then... don't get filled.

People know.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2020, 01:33:21 PM
I've been trying all morning, these are the only three clips I've managed to find. Now, look, they're all put into a collage. Nice.

I would assume that this would have been completely covered up if it had been possible. I've found lots of empty-assed threads that start with "it's CGI!!!@!" and then... don't get filled.

People know.

Jack wow you think this is a fake?

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on August 04, 2020, 01:51:56 PM
Jack wow you think this is a fake?

Dude, I've known you were fake ever since you first showed up here, lol

Much love, no homo

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2020, 01:55:14 PM

Dude, I've known you were fake ever since you first showed up here, lol

Much love, no homo

I'm not a bot, no I don't work for the CiA or think tanks or NSA.  I'm just a bipolar patient who AZZERAE loves lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on August 04, 2020, 01:58:20 PM
I'm just a bipolar patient who AZZERAE loves lol.

I'll allow it. I recommend dropping the act, though--you're not fooling anybody who is anyone, that's for sure.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

VC

Quote from: Stellar on August 04, 2020, 01:11:27 PM
The news

http://youtu.be/PLOwKTY81y4

This one seems real due to the double-sided view of the second explosion. Note in first building side of massive 2nd explosion there is an oval opening matching the building with the rising shock wave cloud, and, then, check-out the harbor side, opposite the building, of the same secondary explosion from different viewpoint and the shock wave has no oval opening rising within the shock wave cloud -there is no building on that side to create the rising oval opening.

News reports confirm at least two distinct explosions. Seems fireworks were involved in the initial explosion that was much smaller. Perhaps the triggering event to something waayyy more massive. No comparison between the two explosions. Not fireworks in secondary explosion.

Juan

Are all the people being treated for wounds in the hospital parking lot CGI?

albrecht

Quote from: VC on August 04, 2020, 02:18:46 PM
This one seems real due to the double-sided view of the second explosion. Note in first building side of massive 2nd explosion there is an oval opening matching the building with the rising shock wave cloud, and, then, check-out the harbor side, opposite the building, of the same secondary explosion from different viewpoint and the shock wave has no oval opening rising within the shock wave cloud -there is no building on that side to create the rising oval opening.

News reports confirm at least two distinct explosions. Seems fireworks were involved in the initial explosion that was much smaller. Perhaps the triggering event to something waayyy more massive. No comparison between the two explosions. Not fireworks in secondary explosion.
Apparently there was an elevator and also port storage nearby. So grain or ammonium nitrate maybe?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fertilizer-explosion-kills-581-in-texas 

DynamoHum

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2020, 02:41:13 PM
Apparently there was an elevator and also port storage nearby. So grain or ammonium nitrate maybe?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fertilizer-explosion-kills-581-in-texas

News here was reporting ammonium nitrate as part of the cause.

The compression cloud looked like a nuke to me at first ... but apparently when there is moisture in the air then it can also form a cloud like a mushroom cloud.

Bloody horrendous, those poor people :(

albrecht

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 04, 2020, 03:00:42 PM
News here was reporting ammonium nitrate as part of the cause.

The compression cloud looked like a nuke to me at first ... but apparently when there is moisture in the air then it can also form a cloud like a mushroom cloud.

Bloody horrendous, those poor people :(
A "mushroom cloud" can be caused by almost any explosion if conditions are right. Even a cheap firecracker can make a small mushroom cloud if put in a hole or small pipe (sometimes.) Grain itself can cause massive explosions when it becomes dust (why they used to use wood shovels when loading/unloading to try to ensure no sparks.) Fertilizer ammonia nitrate is the weapon of choice for the small time terrorists can also cause big explosions by accident. I'm guessing the secondary, maybe even the initial was one of those (or both.) In any event horrible event for a city that doesn't need more.

Uncle Duke

BBC News - Beirut blast: Dozens dead and thousands injured, health minister says
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53656220

2750 tons of ammonium nitrate?

Juan

Trump just called it an attack.  He said he had consulted generals.

Maybe it was pate/k-dubb getting shit fixed.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan on August 04, 2020, 04:54:05 PM

If he called it an attack, the MSM will be tripping over themselves to call it an accident.

If the second explosion was a tactical nuke then more is coming.

;)
Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2020, 05:12:08 PM
polite bellylaughter

Since I routinely create local EMPs when using Roman candles and a pack of Black Cats, the jury is out for now.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2020, 04:18:53 PM
A "mushroom cloud" can be caused by almost any explosion if conditions are right.

Swamp gas.

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on August 04, 2020, 05:30:27 PM
I routinely create local EMPs

Don't get too excited. I have an app on my phone now that does this. We're just going to have to wait for Dan Rather to tell us what happened. I'll be over here masturbating phonetically frenetically while I wait.

Uncle Duke

Something had to initiate the ammonium nitrate, so it could be an attack.  If the Israelis had credible intel it was going to be used by Hezbollah, the wouldn't hesitate to destroy it. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2020, 05:52:38 PM
Something had to initiate the ammonium nitrate, so it could be an attack.  If the Israelis had credible intel it was going to be used by Hezbollah, the wouldn't hesitate to destroy it.

That was my first thought given the location of the explosion.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2020, 05:36:36 PM
Don't get too excited. I have an app on my phone now that does this. We're just going to have to wait for Dan Rather to tell us what happened. I'll be over here masturbating phonetically frenetically while I wait.

So that's where you were!!

Asuka Langley

OY VEY!

pate

Quote from: Juan on August 04, 2020, 04:54:05 PM

Maybe it was pate/k-dubb getting shit fixed.

I don't have any beef with the Lebanese.

K_Dubb?

I did give AZZERAE a leadership position in the American Foreign Legion II Corps, SA...

AZZERAE, have you been naughty?

My official campaign stance on this is indignation.  A travesty, unnecessary and not in keeping with the Make America Pate Again ethos.

Juan, you are my AG!  How dare you?

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

paladin1991

Good.