• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Command & Control of perception The Dark Side

Started by Stellar, August 03, 2020, 07:26:11 PM

Stellar

Your thoughts are not mine do you mind?

Is mankind the most dangerous life form throughout the universe?  Or is mankind the most empathetic, compassionate, kind, giving joyous and free, meaning well for everyone within the grand realm?  Is individuality dying or at its beginning for mankind.  What do the think tanks want for the majority of the population to think, behave and act like?  Does anyone here sense a great manipulation of our sense of individuality imploding; moving towards how Americans should deal with their freedoms and how soon will our freedoms be completely annihilated due to a new universal ideal in America 2.0 when everyone cowers as door mats?

What happened to the ideals of empathy and compassion for each other, because, tell me if I'm wrong, has the majority of us given power to our reptilian brains and its primitive reward systems of survival mechanisms.   I remember before all this connected wi fi and 5g EMF, I was a kinder, more emphatic nicer and gentle soul to everyone.  I life-guarded for 7 years for the State and City in California and San Diego.  I felt it was my greatest life work and I had a purpose freeing people from their pain or death sure I made some money too, but I would have taken half the pay to still be doing it to this day, it was not about the money 1989-1995 at 14.50 per hour.  That was before all this computer and cell phone communication bullshit, I would have to say I was a better person.  Now I feel somewhat disconnected yet maybe buzz connected by something unseen which could be degrading me, this nice person and I am not paranoid, am I the same old nice guy or am I dulled down by the net?  What I'm trying to express is that I know it sounds scary, but could the side effects of all this electronic stimuli create a lack of empathy or holes in our consciousness, we are all unaware of?

Excuse me everyone  here and if you are reading jackstar, AZZERAE or anyone else I have said negative crap too, I feel like a complete monster for some the crap I written to you in some posts out knee jerk responses on some level trying to go to toe to toe over petty arguments, as if I would get a Fucking medal, but its all pure ego bullshit.  Hell I apologize sincerely for past, present and any future garbage I wish anyone to bite on from my dankest vocabulary and most assuredly I am completely sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So back to this phys-op mind control extreme low level frequencies, could it be and has desensitized me?  Right now am I having a higher moment where I see my side of the street and yes it does start by making amends and trust me this no step from AA, I'm just recognizing my part as a bit player in this some what new era we all are living in.  I believe the thought police have it all wrong, worst yet maybe their intention is to destroy the impoverished and depopulate us, with the mini pac bells in our minds while we ride the pills swallowed as if Big Pharma really has all their shit together?

I do agree for once that the current meds I'm on are stabilizing and yes and I sleep, but what are the unseen side effects?

Do you want a ride on the current buses direction, is it healthy?

http://youtu.be/Vk5rv8JQGAA

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on August 03, 2020, 07:26:11 PM
What happened to the ideals of empathy and compassion for each other, because, tell me if I'm wrong, has the majority of us given power to our reptilian brains and its primitive reward systems of survival mechanisms.

You were doing so well with the question marks before. Did you smoke them with the acid? I could recommend that, if only I would.

you are reading jackstar, [...] I feel like a complete monster for some the crap I written to you in some posts out knee jerk responses on some level trying to go to toe to toe over petty arguments, as if I would get a Fucking medal, but its all pure ego bullshit.  Hell I apologize sincerely for past, present and any future garbage I wish anyone to bite on from my dankest vocabulary and most assuredly I am completely sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust The Plan.

Stellar

Jack,

Do you have enough years on you where you can sense a difference in society in the present and before the cell phone computer mania of today as if people act or behave with a less benevolent attitude?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 03, 2020, 09:03:10 PM
I'm half kidding.

But No hard feelings.

This place blows.

I'm jetting for all eternity from here and going to heaven.

Peace

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on August 03, 2020, 08:46:33 PM
Jack,

Do you have enough years on you where you can sense a difference in society in the present and before the cell phone computer mania of today as if people act or behave with a less benevolent attitude?

The socializing aspects of all platforms has de-socialized us as a community and now multi-generationally.  It reminds me of the STNG episode where the crew puts on these glasses (google glaz, anyone) and addicts the wearers to some feel good hormone that makes them very similar to todays fucking dummies.

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 03, 2020, 09:03:10 PM
I'm half kidding.

But No hard feelings.

This place blows.

I'm jetting for all eternity from here and going to heaven.

Peace

https://youtu.be/yhQql-ZbZmg

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on August 03, 2020, 08:46:33 PM
Jack,

I'm 47 years old. I've seen things. People today are just as capable of douchebaggery as they ever were--except now, they have the courtesy to do it while they have their faces buried in their phones.

There are definitely fewer people in the world who can mess with people without phones than there used to be. There's no love of intrigue or artistry anymore, truly.

Except, in Minecraft.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2020, 09:26:51 AM
There are definitely fewer people in the world who can mess with people without phones than there used to be. There's no love of intrigue or artistry anymore, truly.

Everything grows, even the small things. Unless they're predestined to a Lilliput existence. A child can learn from another child, of course, but the model is the adult. Some day the child will be an adult itself. A pretty state of affairs it would be if an eternal child, a born pygmy, were to be its model!

pate

... 14.50 per hour...

I am putting in a request to Management for an increase to your hourly salary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gloOzSdCKko

Fair Warning:  That song is a teensy bit Guh-hey, APOGEES.  It seems appropriated;  I believe Jack is looking into that shit and very possibly may come up with a unique, masterful and frankly jack-wagon-esque fix for it?

Nautical Shore.

-p[i]pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"[/i]

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 20, 2020, 12:43:26 PM
It seems appropriated;  I believe Jack is looking into that shit and very possibly may come up with a unique, masterful and frankly jack-wagon-esque fix for it?

Nautical Shore.

-p[i]pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"[/i]

I'm too busy with my face buried in my phone. You're on your own, Punylings.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 20, 2020, 12:43:26 PM
Fair Warning:  That song is a teensy bit Guh-hey, APOGEES.

Can confirm: gayer than an entire sack of gay.
Source: my Bluetooth speaker just ran away and joined the circus.