• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Corona Kitty

Hey Pate,

I thought you and MDMD were friends... What soured such a beautiful friendship?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2020, 03:04:46 PM
Doc, when I posted "our little vidya" I had a clear set of rules.  Hell, I think there was simply one rule:

Code ("TROLL") Select
Find a thread where "Dr. MD MD" is LASTPOSTTHREAD
  Is "Dr. MD MD" LASTPOSTTHREAD=VIDYA + [n\t]?
     If YES:  "pate"POSTRESPONSE=https://youtu.be/IslF_EyhMzg
/troll

I did this to highlight your mastery of the {/thread} function.  It was a salut of a sort.  Explaining the joke that is you is the exception that proves the rule.

Prosit!

-p

That doesn’t make you any less of a braindead, stupid drunk.

Your car:

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2020, 03:09:19 PM

Amazingly, I walked away from that one:  in Aviation circles it would be termed "A Good Landing."

Stay awesome, buddy!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2020, 03:14:18 PM
Amazingly, I walked away from that one:  in Aviation circles it would be termed "A Good Landing."

Stay awesome, buddy!

-p

The air force would just get the army to clean it up.

Stay drunk, idiot.

DanTSX

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 24, 2020, 02:45:16 AM
#RUBINIWILLNEVERDIE                                                                                                                                                                                   
#18 chess moves ahead ALWAYS
#Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs

For I will bend Judah as My bow,
I will fill the bow with RubiniMagic.
And I will stir up your sons, O Zion,
against the sons and daughters of Satan
And I will make you KING DAVID like a
warrior’s sword. The untamed Lion of Judah!
Dismantling thy enemy and slaying every Witch
and turning every evil spell back upon them
as a lasting reminder of their folly and betrayal.

-The Book of Life

#18 chess moves ahead ALWAYS
#Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ecXz0fxOY

https://youtu.be/O6Q40nZRRco

Rooster  8)

Silphion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ynhZxSoYKY

Was Maestro Rubini ever really the manager for B.J. Thomas?
If so, for how long, and why?
Some things are a little hard to believe ... or stomach.

paladin1991

Quote from: Silphion on December 01, 2020, 08:58:15 PM

Was Maestro Rubini ever really the manager for B.J. Thomas?
If so, for how long, and why?
Some things are a little hard to believe ... or stomach.

Wait.  I thought he claimed to have managed to give a BJ to Fr. Thomas.  Are we talking about 2 different episodes of his life?

Silphion

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 04, 2020, 05:32:50 AM
Wait.  I thought he claimed to have managed to give a BJ to Fr. Thomas.  Are we talking about 2 different episodes of his life?

You may be right.
A great deal coming from Rubini blows ... hard.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on December 04, 2020, 05:36:18 AM
You may be right.
A great deal coming from Rubini blows ... hard.

Yep. And Pubini sucks real hard too.

HAHAHAHA

There is no new network, folks.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 04, 2020, 12:09:21 PM
Pubini sucks !!!

There is no new network, folks.

Do you really want him out on the streets if he doesn't get his new network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDADqhcpIok

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 03:03:45 AM
This content has been brought to you in part by the Magic In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network.

Give it time. My sincerity will win over. I have nothing to do with Israel. In the meantime, if you'd like to have some input on how I publish... you are welcome to arrange an expense account for me. Go ahead, launch your network--you know where to find me when you need me. I welcome the competition, and I wish blessings upon you, on your journey to meet me on my level. GBY.

Jackstar

This content has been brought to you in part by the Magic In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network.

[attachment=1,msg1447087]

It would be hard to overstate my satisfaction with how recent events are unfolding... and with this post, I'm not even getting close.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 10, 2020, 11:31:09 AM
Dear Jackstar & David Rubini,

I came today (not yet) to offer you both an opportunity to be apart of my show. ( the best in the world ) I wanted to set up a phone call in attempt to mend fences. I understand if neither party wants to comply.

Dear Mister Kitty,

I thank you for your kind invitation. Please know that I simply did not see this message from you--at all!--and so while this was from some time ago... to me, this is just yesterday.

Now, as it happens, my laryngitis is nearly healed. I will almost certainly be willing to participate!

Licencing issues will remain of paramount importance. I've no wish to further complicate, what has already been complicated beyond all reason.

For example... one would think that someone would have pointed this post out to me... n'est-ce pas?

And yet--no dice. I'll look into that later, not for now, please know and understand, I never blew off this invitation to opportunity... I simply hadn't seen it yet.

Yours in implausibility,
JACKSTAR, FRIEND OF FENCES, INTERN OF INTERVIEWEES, HOLDER OF THE SACRED CHALICE OF IDGASRWF, THE ZIGGURAT OF ZUGZWANG, AND THE MASTER OF THE DEMESESNE, ATTESTS TO THIS TRUTH.

P.S.: But first--my throat must heal... and the other parties must consent. Should be easy, right? Solid.

P.P.S.: It's probably best that I didn't see this earlier, as I would be been happy to have been first to agree. But I think coming into your invitation fashionably late really adds to the impact of the event.

P.P.P.S.: My NDA/NCA was not picked up for renewal. They've had their chance to lock down the story--we're golden. Welcome to the next level, Conquistador.

This is exciting, isn't it? I've been happy to let this go for months, but people keep asking me to recollect things. So be it.

#Official

Ciardelo

So I heard on Jackstar's "network" (that's what he calls his little YT podcast--technically correct I guess) that Pubini might be having some trouble getting his "network" off the ground.

Who could have seen THAT coming? :o

Oh, right, EVERYBODY who spent more than 2 minutes with him.

Anyway, in the Spirit of Christmas I offer up to the PUBIC ONE a gift. I think perhaps Pubini could "redeem" himself with the GabVerse (rape charges notwithstanding) by signing up our very own Falkie.

What a HUGE get! He already has a built-in audience and has MAJOR media experience! He's a professional military writer, a national commentator, paranormal expert, a savant, and a friend of many people in high places even!

I was listening to the following inaugural (and sadly, the last) George Senda Show and marveling at how George "gets it"

https://youtu.be/KndDRX8D-gY

I'm not saying it would be easy, mind you. George is a difficult cat to wrangle. But just think of it...you could have on your "network" a bona fide C2C "killer" and finally reclaim Art's legacy, Pubes!

Peace on Earth, Good Will to you, Pubini the Jew.

His email (and PayPal) is falkie2013@gmail.com

Ciardelo

Look. I know we haven't really "kicked it off" in very good fashion but this Senda thing might have some "legs" to it.

I'm attaching an authentic recording from March, 2017 to illustrate. Flakie's position hasn't changed...he's just been cranking out videos like clockwork since then. Why can't you parlay that work ethic into doing something for you?

He's still looking for a plum podcast network position...why not yours, man? That would give you 2 of the 3 biggest current podcasters BellGab is currently offering!

You would still want to probably headline "Myke" but filling in with a powerhouse broadcaster such as Senda would be SUCH A HUGE "GET"

Note: The file does have an unfortunate title, but try to use your "third eye" to see past that...

How about posting to Rubini Radio Network Thread the below message please:

DAVID RUBINI AFTER MIDNIGHT AM

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK

DRAMA AUDIO TEST SHOW #1 RECORDED  (AFTERNOON) 12-24-2020
http://rubinigab.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=f1c81a22fa6abb85d7fd20142540036f&topic=17.0 

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2020, 12:48:24 PM
So I heard on Jackstar's "network" (that's what he calls his little YT podcast--technically correct I guess) that Pubini might be having some trouble getting his "network" off the ground.

Who could have seen THAT coming? :o

With how smoothly MITD went from being owned by Keith to run by a consortium, I am a little surprised that the network did not go live sooner. I suppose it just needs a little more time. I hear that getting transmission signals to bend around a sphere is more complex than it would be on flat ground.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 25, 2020, 06:14:05 PM
How about posting to Rubini Radio Network Thread the below message please:

DAVID RUBINI AFTER MIDNIGHT AM

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK

I really enjoyed Mr. Rubinis' test show!
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

also:

#SupportTheGreatRUBINI

DRAMA AUDIO TEST SHOW #1 RECORDED AFTERNOON 12-24-2020
https://voca.ro/1iO6jwQiDRSr

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on December 28, 2020, 03:15:08 AM
I really enjoyed Mr. Rubinis' test show!

Cool.

This content has been brought to you in part by the Magic In Broadcasting Content DElivery Network--and in exchange for (REDACTED), an allowance has been provided as consideration. Fore!

Jackstar

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2021, 12:02:28 AM
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Let us know how it smells beyond the paywall.
And we want all the sharp and pungent details.

Fetid commentary, mouldy conspiracies, mundane flatulence.
Whatever might pique the aromatic interest of the menagerie.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on January 01, 2021, 06:03:36 AM
Let us know how it smells beyond the paywall.

If you think I know actually anything about that, you are one stupid n*****.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2021, 12:02:19 PM
If you think I know actually anything about that, you are one stupid n*****.

For 20 bucks you can get Rubini Platinum and join the online sensation

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 01, 2021, 02:46:04 PM
For 20 bucks you can get Rubini Platinum

I paid $497.20 and got Rubini Kryptonite--honestly, well worth it, but I can't say that I recommend that anyone else picks any up, especially as I am pretty sure I copped the entire available supply.

Meanwhile, the exclusive newsletter is half that price. Who do you think is writing it? How often is it released? Is it blue? Note that these questions are left with their answers... mysterious, at best.

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 01, 2021, 02:46:04 PM
For 20 bucks you can get Rubini Platinum

Well, actually--I'm banned. Or, about to be. Does that make you a LIAR, or a BLASPHEMER? I'll be honest, it's hard to keep track these days, especially since I'm fabulously and wildly indifferent.

Still... superior to my recollection of a George Noory broadcast. Perhaps... I should Czech. brb

Jackstar

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Proceed to rubinigab.com (unsafe)

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 03:56:37 AM
Well, actually--I'm banned.

More like, "can't remember that password and don't have access to that email" but, you know, whatevah. (By the way, meanwhile, I highly recommend the old audio clips that play. Fuckin' phenomenal, and I can't believe his Master is making him waste his top-tier talent on this low-rent sorority-prank level horse dick. Is it hazing? It must be. Freaks... oh well, at least it must be nice to be a part of... a tradition.)

p.s.: SEND. MORE. BEES. JACKSTAR HUNGERS.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 06:53:14 AM
SEND. MORE. BEES. JACKSTAR HUNGERS.

https://youtu.be/XWmeaAf5p44?t=5923

Quote from: November 22, 2020DR: Damn right, Richard. Are you excited to be on my new Network?

RG: I am very excited. I am bursting at the seams.

I'm never going to achieve samadhi through navel gazing if I keep getting summoned back down to this mortal sphere of existence, Punylings. Do you understand how many parties I am missing on Valhalla while you savages scurry about the surface of your world, mewling and bleating incessantly?

ALL OF THEM. My rage is unquenchable. Heads can--and will--roll. I don't know who is going to be held accountable for this absurd state of affairs, but it is unlikely in the extreme to be any member of The Triumvirate of Power. Trust me on this.

The Plan is really quite detailed. END OF LINE.