RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Nyewalker on September 20, 2020, 04:42:06 PM
He's been dead for years..... #GhostRubini

Since 17 views •Sep 20, 2020 anyways

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 04:35:00 PM
I have seen nothing to recommend this undisciplined man-child.

He has nothing to show.

Let's see him get Senda on board.

He won't, of course, any more than this "network" will come to fruition.
So, you’re saying I shouldn’t get my hopes up for BellGab Sardine Fest 2021?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2020, 04:47:58 PM
:'(   

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2020, 04:47:58 PM

I'm sorry @ItsOver. Not from any "effort" from this guy.

We'll need to just go ahead without his "help" and gloming onto our work.

You've seen him in action, there is no action, just a lot of hooey and who shot John from this guy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 04:52:39 PM
I'm sorry @ItsOver. Not from any "effort" from this guy.

We'll need to just go ahead without his "help" and gloming onto our work.

You've seen him in action, there is no action, just a lot of hooey and who shot John from this guy.
Darn.  And I thought Corona Chan was bad.   :'(

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2020, 04:58:11 PM
Darn.  And I thought Corona Chan was bad.   :'(

2020's been quite a year so far.  :'(

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 16, 2020, 01:45:57 PM
None of us are perfect. We are all flawed and learning the way, the truth, and going to the light of GOD. Please consider allowing time to pass and reserve judgement. GOD can always judge for us. I'm not asking for you to reconcile, or apologize, or put your own needs below the needs of anyone else. I am asking for patience.
Very Best,
Meow
#SparkleintheDream #RubiniMagic #RUBINI4EVER #TimeTravelWithUs
#ClassicRubini #RubiniRidesHisEnemies #MermaidLivesMatter
#KittyLivesMatter #KittyCatKillersWillPAY #GODWINS
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

Azz, you should really listen to this woman, she has your best interests at heart and is wise beyond her years.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2020, 06:13:03 PM
Yep. The most insecure account on Bellgab.

And I might add the most insecure poster SEEN.

LOL, he's claiming to be "in the biz"

HAHAHAHA

He's a poor, out-of-work shyster folks. Sad!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 04:35:00 PM
I have seen nothing to recommend this undisciplined man-child.

He has nothing to show.

Let's see him get Senda on board.

He won't, of course, any more than this "network" will come to fruition.

Last I checked plenty of man children running the world. Have you been to the courthouse lately?
We will have the talent, the energy and the TRUTH cranking out waves of red pills and the answers to the mysteries of the ages. We will have fun and do it in style. Don't hate hunny. Just get the goods when they come to your town. Don't be left in the dust with doubt and a pout!
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 07:15:12 PM
And I might add the most insecure poster SEEN.

LOL, he's claiming to be "in the biz"

HAHAHAHA

He's a poor, out-of-work shyster folks. Sad!

All of America, and the whole world, is in an extremely unstable economic state. How you can act as if a person who is working on a smoking hot start up to bring out talent and share knowledge in audio format in this climate is anything less than a colossal Juggernaut, I find perplexing.
Let's pretend that this ambitious dedicated tenacious Magic Rubini is insecure... Let's hypothesize what could possibly be a catalyst of insecurity here on Bellgab, where everyone is so loyal and honest... *ahem  Believe me, he's not sorry, he's crazy.

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 21, 2020, 11:18:02 AM
All of America, and the whole world, is in an extremely unstable economic state. How you can act as if a person who is working on a smoking hot start up to bring out talent and share knowledge in audio format in this climate is anything less than a colossal Juggernaut, I find perplexing.
Let's pretend that this ambitious dedicated tenacious Magic Rubini is insecure... Let's hypothesize what could possibly be a catalyst of insecurity here on Bellgab, where everyone is so loyal and honest... *ahem  Believe me, he's not sorry, he's crazy.

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

He HAD a network Jack! He had it all! He could not make a turnkey network run. Why do you think this will be any better Jack?

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 21, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
He HAD a network Jack! He had it all! He could not make a turnkey network run. Why do you think this will be any better Jack?
Maybe thinking has nothing to do with it.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 21, 2020, 12:31:53 PM
CIA dildo,
Sir. Get your little limpy outa here. You old crusty hater. It's ok to be a Debbie Downer, but then you go double downs mixing up with Karens and Nellys and now this genetic mutation buzz kill is really trying to steal the sunshine. Hunny go douche your stinky little mangina. It's  too much nasty for the fun we're getting up to. If you can figure out how to wipe that snotty smart mouth up and get on the party bus, it's gonna be a good time, but you keep trying to steal my sunshine, it's going to get weird real quick! Don't be such a disappointing boner up in here trying to pedal your negativity. Peace buttmuncher!
You are never going to know what hit ya, get ready!  https://youtu.be/E1fzJ_AYajA

#KittyLivesMatter #LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 21, 2020, 01:06:35 PM
CIA dildo,
Sir. Get your little limpy outa here. You old crusty hater. It's ok to be a Debbie Downer, but then you go double downs mixing up with Karens and Nellys and now this genetic mutation buzz kill is really trying to steal the sunshine. Hunny go douche your stinky little mangina. It's  too much nasty for the fun we're getting up to. If you can figure out how to wipe that snotty smart mouth up and get on the party bus, it's gonna be a good time, but you keep trying to steal my sunshine, it's going to get weird real quick! Don't be such a disappointing boner up in here trying to pedal your negativity. Peace buttmuncher!
You are never going to know what hit ya, get ready! 

Jack, why do you need so many alts?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 21, 2020, 01:13:55 PM
Jack, why do you need so many alts?

I'm not Jack brainiac!
You win the Darwin today as well as the Buzzkilla!

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2020, 05:42:07 PM
Welcome Home

How strange... she's spoken no word...
I wonder Grandma'! Are You all right?

VC

All Rubini's posts are deleted again! Why?

Time to use the Internet archive feature and save every post. This is ridiculous! Clowns of Free Speech! ::)

FU Metron2267 aka Jackass-tron and assorted sock puppets...  >:(

[attachment=1,msg1422592]

Silphion

Quote from: Nyewalker on September 21, 2020, 09:53:24 PM
Do the Math !!!   Rubini never actually existed ...

Rubini - the Man, the Myth, the Legend

... but probably listening in to Heather right now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 21, 2020, 09:55:08 PM
Who called into the last Gabcast then?

That would be the man under the doorway inside of the book depository. That's The Dallas County Administration Building, 411 on Elm St, Dallas, TX  To Be Exact.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 21, 2020, 01:06:35 PM
be a Debbie Downer...this genetic mutation buzz kill is really trying to steal the sunshine...go douche your stinky little mangina. It's too much nasty for the fun we're getting up to. If you can figure out how to wipe that snotty smart mouth up and get on the party bus, it's gonna be a good time...it's going to get weird real quick! Don't be such a disappointing boner up in here trying to pedal your negativity.

Your messiah is false, he is going to dash you on the rocks, he has a stronghold over you cast by the Devil hisself. You do not know, but you are being led down the road to the River Styxx, and are having your life force stolen and repurposed by a toddler diddling pied-pot-piper. A "man" who is as successful as he claims he is, would not sicken and repulse good people, and be turned away from getting a gig where he offers his own services for free. This Devil is a sickness that infects his friends - in fact he is incapable of doing anything other than clinging to content creators and talented people like a barnacle would to a whale. He is the one trying to head hunt and woo artists and promise them stardom with the whiff of a crumpled, metaphoric Dollar bill. This white Devil cannot hold a 2 way conversation, nor can he let another individual finish a thought without interrupting them with some inane, nonsensical bullshit dreamt up on the spot. He changed his stance on Heather from good to bad in a matter of minutes, nothing he says or utters has any inherent value, and nobody who is in his corner knows how badly they are going to be fucked in the ass. He is a predator, and a rapist of others ideas. I hope his family dies in a house fire, and he is found out for the fraudulent, hokey piece of shit he is, because he is the single worst thing to ever happen to this website. I would take his life and stamp the soul out of his earthly vessel if I had half the chance. It's too bad we are separated by as much land and sea as we are, or I could really affect some change. Oh well, there's always anthrax.

Fuck David Rubini
Death to him and his clan
I wish ill upon his bloodline
Ad infinitum

Stop trying to shit down others opinions that differ to your worship of a man who is so deeply flawed an dangerously delusional. And before you say it, I am not buying the "let the Lamb lay with the Lion". You are asking to be maimed. Prey cannot lay up with a carnivorous creature of gargantuan proportions. Not all of us willfully put our trust in those who we know (subconsciously) will knife us in the back. You need to distance yourself from this man. I am warning out of a good place. You are going to get hurt by Rubini. I am warning you! You will not listen! Bad things are coming!!!