#SparkleintheDream #RubiniMagic #RUBINI4EVER #TimeTravelWithUs
#ClassicRubini #RubiniRidesHisEnemies #MermaidLivesMatter
#KittyLivesMatter #KittyCatKillersWillPAY #GODWINS
#SeekTruth #MKULTRA #BRAINWASHEDMASSES
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 01:03:21 PM
Fuck. Just kill this thread. Please, God. No more.

MY DEAR AZZERAE,
You are loved so much more than you know! Please don't let these difficult truths, and search for truth, love and connection hurt you. What we resist persists.
God Bless You!
Meow
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

AZZERAE

Nothing Rubini did to me was deserved, no matter which vantage point you look at it from. I will always hate him and hope that he fails.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 01:38:35 PM
Nothing Rubini did to me was deserved, no matter which vantage point you look at it from. I will always hate him and hope that he fails.

None of us are perfect. We are all flawed and learning the way, the truth, and going to the light of GOD. Please consider allowing time to pass and reserve judgement. GOD can always judge for us. I'm not asking for you to reconcile, or apologize, or put your own needs below the needs of anyone else. I am asking for patience.
Very Best,
Meow
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

AZZERAE

Rubini is irredeemable, will and has brought destruction and despair into both of our lives already. You may not see it because you are too close, but David is a very sick man with a very evil heart. No matter how much I hope he won't hurt you or spread pestilence in your life and those around you, he has and will continue to do so. Contrary to popular belief I don't just hate people for the sake of it, but you will realise at some stage just how dangerous he is. Don't let his slick talk and empty promises make you believe he has anything to offer. I am telling you this from an innate knowing. You will ignore it, and laugh it off, but I say it out of concern for your wellbeing. I only hope he doesn't pull you underwater when his ship inevitably capsizes. It is only the tip of the iceberg.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 16, 2020, 01:45:57 PM
None of us are perfect. We are all flawed and learning the way, the truth, and going to the light of GOD. Please consider allowing time to pass and reserve judgement. GOD can always judge for us. I'm not asking for you to reconcile, or apologize, or put your own needs below the needs of anyone else. I am asking for patience.

I can't believe you're defending him in light of all the things he's perpetrated against me. You want me to wait, for what? For the guy to stop cradling his cock and actually make something happen? There's been a lot of claims. A lot of braggadocio. And absolutely nothing to show for it. He's a liar, he's neurotic, he's delusional. He's the most insufferable asshole to ever set foot on the planet. I wish his mother aborted him. I want him to die, in a fucking house fire. Fuck his network, fuck his plans and fuck his attempts to appear relevant.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 01:58:01 PM
Rubini is irredeemable, will and has brought destruction and despair into both of our lives already. You may not see it because you are too close, but David is a very sick man with a very evil heart. No matter how much I hope he won't hurt you or spread pestilence in your life and those around you, he has and will continue to do so. Contrary to popular belief I don't just hate people for the sake of it, but you will realise at some stage just how dangerous he is. Don't let his slick talk and empty promises make you believe he has anything to offer. I am telling you this from an innate knowing. You will ignore it, and laugh it off, but I say it out of concern for your wellbeing. I only hope he doesn't pull you underwater when his ship inevitably capsizes. It is only the tip of the iceberg.

I can see it more clearly than you may know. I do not doubt your pain. I don't advocate his wrongs. I don't wish for you to not defend yourself. BUT KNOW THIS, I am a survivor of GENOCIDE and Generational Traumas besides the challenges of my own life. And I love even my enemy, and those who are the worst, I love and pray for them more. It's the only way out is through LOVE. GOD WINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_5VAKdHMek

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 01:38:35 PM

Please Please don't misinterpret me to believe I am saying you ever deserved any of the negativity that was thrown at you. I believe you deserve THE BEST of EVERYTHING!

SpaceMeowMaid

https://youtu.be/LqprqOPGZTk
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2020, 03:22:02 PM
Yes, but they're annoying too. If I level my blunderbuss at this odious queer's smug face I don't want the bloody thing exploding and taking my own head off.

Wise choice. I'm still haunted by both "naked Kathy" as well as Sanda's low rider shorts.  :(

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on September 18, 2020, 01:53:14 AM
I'm still haunted by both "naked Kathy" as well as Sanda's low rider shorts.

He who sticks his nose into a beehive will get more than a nostril full of honey.

Quote from: WOTR on September 18, 2020, 01:53:14 AM
  :(

Don't you have any respect for yourself? Well, it's never too late to turn things around for the better.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 18, 2020, 02:02:55 AM
« Today at 01:02:55 »

I'm gonna need a detached garage for all these Tesla pickup trucks. Sad!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 16, 2020, 12:56:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ij1hCl9AY

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a33928091/antarctic-glaciers-breaking-free/
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 18, 2020, 02:04:21 AM
I'm gonna need a detached garage for all these Tesla pickup trucks. Sad!
Please make it a boathouse!
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a33928091/antarctic-glaciers-breaking-free/#SparkleintheDream #RubiniMagic #RUBINI4EVER #TimeTravelWithUs
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 02:07:15 PM
I can't believe you're defending him in light of all the things he's perpetrated against me. You want me to wait, for what? For the guy to stop cradling his cock and actually make something happen? There's been a lot of claims. A lot of braggadocio. And absolutely nothing to show for it. He's a liar, he's neurotic, he's delusional. He's the most insufferable asshole to ever set foot on the planet. I wish his mother aborted him. I want him to die, in a fucking house fire. Fuck his network, fuck his plans and fuck his attempts to appear relevant.

I think you need a hug! Calm down...

Ciardelo

Look. We've all heard, seen and read the bullshit Pubini spews forth.

Turn the Senda channel into a money-maker Pubes.

But you won't, because you're just another troller.  >:(

Ciardelo

All the shouting, course language, and name-calling indicates what a "professional business person" this loser is.

No small wonder why he is out-of-work during arguably the second golden age of radio/podcasts.

Ciardelo

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 20, 2020, 03:57:21 PM
Hacked again apparently...

What an uncouth, crass piece of crap this guy is. No wonder he is alone and out-of-work.

He was never "hacked" lol

Ciardelo

I have seen nothing to recommend this undisciplined man-child.

He has nothing to show.

Let's see him get Senda on board.

He won't, of course, any more than this "network" will come to fruition.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 04:35:00 PM
I have seen nothing to recommend this undisciplined man-child.

You're shadowbanned. Here, take this bag of dicks: Mom's gonna be hawngry.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 20, 2020, 04:32:04 PM
He was never "hacked" lol

There is, without a doubt, a whole lot of strange shit going on. From my vantage point at the center of the maelstrom, I gaze upon it's wonderment.

My BellGab login is sound. The hacking I have experienced involves forwarded phone calls, SMS messages, same suddenly vanishing--like I'm looking at my messages and they all just gone--and even more subtle and diabolic shitfuckery than can usually be imagined.

My keyboard is throwing in the occasional -hypen- for no apparent reason, you dig? Sometimes it gets harder to type... seemingly related to the subjects I'm working on. I typed Aanishnaabe into Facebook, and the entire screen took an absolute dump. And then, ffzzt! All back to normal.

I'm not going to lie, I have NQ -IDEA. brb, I need a baseline.