• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Silphion

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 07, 2020, 12:12:43 AM

Why are you guys having this conversation here? You are not feeling the magic? Get with the playbook. This is no time to sit around with your thumbs up your asses! Get it together! Infants have the most intelligent/productive brains of any age of beings, in all species, so for you to think infant is an intellectual insult amuses the mermaid. Mermaids love JESUS CHRIST. JESUS CHRIST was born the SON OF GOD to save our Souls. We are sinners saved by the blood of the SAVIOR. JESUS loves you whether you believe in Him or not. GOD WINS

#Hallelujah #Mermaidlivesmatter #RUBINIMAGIC #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #ClassicRubini #Rubini4Ever #LEGACY

Sadly, Rubini is too often bawling like an infant or wailing like a madman.
Banging the same bloody drum over and over until it's all just a crashing bore.
He could use some sparkle in the dream and a real wave of magic.

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 05, 2020, 08:04:08 PM
Jackstar, Azzerae, pate, K-Dubb, Dr Dr Dr... Can anyone explain this? CIA?

To quote JaX:  "Seems legit."

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 05, 2020, 08:04:08 PM
Can anyone explain this?

I'll send have Wayne Brady sent over immediately. Can a (CENSORED strong, independent woman) set a (REDACTED butter dish) without dropping it again?

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2020, 12:07:36 PM
There is quite enough mystery in the Faith without our having to invent it.

Alright. I thought this one over quite a bit, since I could tell you were serious, and I often think about your posts for days and days after reading them. It's not company policy, it's just, you know, this thing I do. Anyway, after careful and studious thought that did not involve pouring myself a drink AT ALL--I only had a juice box and some water out of a sippy cup--I determined that yes, in fact, you were correct there, and I was wr-- mistaken to state otherwise.

However, you did write your idea wrong and you used the wrong words and you're essentially wrong because the reason there is enough "mystery" in the "Faith" is because (CENSORED). GOOD DAY SIR.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 06, 2020, 12:22:51 PM
Indeed, 'mystery' originally referring to a craft or profession (cf. 'mestiere' in Italian). In other words, it's all a load of balls to keep lazy bastards in tithes. And 'faith' is just the excuse people fall back on when they can't justify their belief.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 06, 2020, 12:37:22 PM
Double-check that.  Your line appears to be related to "minister" but the sense of "secret" seems to be older in Greek.

Oh boy!  I have exactly two Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionaries;  this is one of the rare occasions I feel the need to break out the assumptive "newer" New Deluxe Edition.  Perhaps dated, but with a nominal publishing date of 2001 (ISBN: 1-57145-691-0).

I will look into this "mystery" and report forthwith:

I find two entries for "mystery" and another for "mystery play."  As I recall SV uses the term "mystery play" which I put alongside "Passion Play" in my personal Thesaurus. 

First I will address the Latter definition as that seems fitting, heh:

Quotemys'tery play', a medieval dramatic form based on a Biblical story, usually dealing with the life, death, and resurrection of Christ. Cf. miracle play, morality play [1850-1855]

I will leave OUT the first nine definitions of the first derivation out to get to the meat of the matter for the following:

Quotemys-ter-ʸ¹ /mis'tə rē, -trē/, n...  10. See mystery play.  [1275-1325;  ME mysterie  <  L mystērium < Gk mystērion, equiv. to mýs(tēs) (see MYSTIC) + -tērion n. suffix]

--Syn. 4. puzzle, problem, secret, riddle

Quotemys-ter-ʸ² /mis'tə rē/, n., ... Archaic. 1. a craft or trade.   2. a guild, as of merchants.  [1325-75;  ME mystery  ML misterium, var. of L ministerium  MINISTRY]

It is my opinion, with commonly accepted sources appropriately cited above, that SV is the clear loser and K_Dubb the victor in this minor disagreement of the definition of terms.

While Italian may be recognized as the modern Vulgate Latin, I would direct those that hold this opinion to refer to Tacitus(?) {honestly, I cannot recall the historian's name but one held the opinion that the "best" Latin that was closest to the original was spoken in the Occitaine/Languedoc region of the Roman Empire of the time, I do note that Tacitus speaks of Jesus Christ in his history, however...}.

Italian=Latin, sorry SV (maybe Pig Latin?)!  Maybe that is why the Pope/Roman Emperor briefly moved the Capital of Rome to Avignon?  Nautical Shore, ah-ha!

Anyway, SV as a consolation prize my consigliere WAN once recommended you as some sort of etiquette advisor for me?  Hah, I doubt I could trust your advice, but if you care to wear Clown Shoes as part of your official uniform perhaps I can find you a place in the Administration?  I make no promises as to how K_Dubb will dispense with you after the initial 100 days are over;  as at that point back-stabbing, betrayal and political paybacks are allowed...

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/4v6HGkm3a70

I'm not going to lie, nor lie cold: there is currently discussion going ON AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS about whether or not there's going to be enough sippy cups to go around for everybody. Some folks just did not prepare and are not prepared for this particular eventual outcome.

Company policy. I bet y'all got your f****** masks, though, right? Epic lol.

(Also, Rubini thinks I'm MV. My sides are in actual orbit around five separate moons. Bilocation is a  hell of a thing marvelous gift from The Creator, I'm telling you. 5:5)

Dr. MD MD

Why are you guys having this conversation here? You are not feeling the magic? Get with the playbook. This is no time to sit around with your thumbs up your asses! Get it together! Infants have the most intelligent/productive brains of any age of beings, in all species, so for you to think infant is an intellectual insult amuses the mermaid. Mermaids love JESUS CHRIST. JESUS CHRIST was born the SON OF GOD to save our Souls. We are sinners saved by the blood of the SAVIOR. JESUS loves you whether you believe in Him or not. GOD WINS

#Hallelujah #Mermaidlivesmatter #RUBINIMAGIC #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #ClassicRubini #Rubini4Ever #LEGACY

Oh yeah? Where did he go?!

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on September 07, 2020, 05:08:24 AM
I'm prepared to wait until Hell freezes over for my answer."

Welcome to Amateur Hour. Dude was soft. No wonder Bolsheviks stole the Space Shuttle, the Russians would have been walking barefoot on Titan by now. Sad!

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on September 07, 2020, 05:28:08 AM
"Welcome to Amateur Hour..!

In Deed, if I were to Altar quoted text the leading quotation marks wood surly be peasant!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 07, 2020, 02:05:27 AM
Alright. I thought this one over quite a bit, since I could tell you were serious, and I often think about your posts for days and days after reading them. It's not company policy, it's just, you know, this thing I do. Anyway, after careful and studious thought that did not involve pouring myself a drink AT ALL--I only had a juice box and some water out of a sippy cup--I determined that yes, in fact, you were correct there, and I was wr-- mistaken to state otherwise.

However, you did write your idea wrong and you used the wrong words and you're essentially wrong because the reason there is enough "mystery" in the "Faith" is because (CENSORED). GOOD DAY SIR.

Haha Jacky I say all kinds of things wrong.  I actually like that original idea -- I believe no less a luminary than Rasputin was a mystic of that general persuasion (it is very old) -- and I'm not saying I would not sit up and talk about it with you rather than go to bed, but I do not think you can believe it and still be orthodox, which is how I was raised who I am.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 07, 2020, 02:13:37 AM
Oh boy!  I have exactly two Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionaries;  this is one of the rare occasions I feel the need to break out the assumptive "newer" New Deluxe Edition.  Perhaps dated, but with a nominal publishing date of 2001 (ISBN: 1-57145-691-0).

I will look into this "mystery" and report forthwith:

I find two entries for "mystery" and another for "mystery play."  As I recall SV uses the term "mystery play" which I put alongside "Passion Play" in my personal Thesaurus. 

First I will address the Latter definition as that seems fitting, heh:

I will leave OUT the first nine definitions of the first derivation out to get to the meat of the matter for the following:

It is my opinion, with commonly accepted sources appropriately cited above, that SV is the clear loser and K_Dubb the victor in this minor disagreement of the definition of terms.

While Italian may be recognized as the modern Vulgate Latin, I would direct those that hold this opinion to refer to Tacitus(?) {honestly, I cannot recall the historian's name but one held the opinion that the "best" Latin that was closest to the original was spoken in the Occitaine/Languedoc region of the Roman Empire of the time, I do note that Tacitus speaks of Jesus Christ in his history, however...}.

Italian=Latin, sorry SV (maybe Pig Latin?)!  Maybe that is why the Pope/Roman Emperor briefly moved the Capital of Rome to Avignon?  Nautical Shore, ah-ha!

Anyway, SV as a consolation prize my consigliere WAN once recommended you as some sort of etiquette advisor for me?  Hah, I doubt I could trust your advice, but if you care to wear Clown Shoes as part of your official uniform perhaps I can find you a place in the Administration?  I make no promises as to how K_Dubb will dispense with you after the initial 100 days are over;  as at that point back-stabbing, betrayal and political paybacks are allowed...

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Thank you, sir!  A moment's reflection on the spelling alone should have persuaded Shreddie the word was Greek.  I wonder what atheist popularizer/"science communicator" first formed that poisoned pill for him to hack up here like a hairball -- Dawkins, Hitchens, the Amazing Randi?

Dr. MD MD

Why are you such a schill?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 07, 2020, 10:49:03 AM

Haha Jacky I say all kinds of things wrong.  I actually like that original idea -- I believe no less a luminary than Rasputin was a mystic of that general persuasion (it is very old) -- and I'm not saying I would not sit up and talk about it with you rather than go to bed, but I do not think you can believe it and still be orthodox, which is how I was raised who I am.

Have you studied the RUSE? I am not positive on the spelling. They were the mystics, the Arians... But not exactly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 07, 2020, 12:47:17 PM
I learned it from you Dad ;)

At least you learned from the best. ;)

Seriously though, why do you continue to support someone this unstable and annoying? Ever hear of the term enabling?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 12:51:25 PM
At least you learned from the best. ;)

Seriously though, why do you continue to support someone this unstable and annoying? Ever hear of the term enabling?

I Scry, I LOVE, I LIVE, I AM. Mermaid life is something you may not understand. The reason I do this is because I believe. It's ok Dad. I still love you. It will all make sense when we reveal the TRUTH.

#MermaidLivesMatter #RubiniMagic #ClassicRubini #SparkleintheDream
#StayBlack #StayBackorJoinUs #Timetravelwithus #Rubini4Ever
#LEGACY

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 12:51:25 PM
.., why do you continue to support someone this unstable and annoying? Ever hear of the term enabling?

^ vis à vis ^

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 07, 2020, 12:58:37 PM
I Scry, I LOVE, I LIVE, I AM. Mermaid life is something you may not understand. The reason I do this is because I believe. It's ok Dad. I still love you. It will all make sense when we reveal the TRUTH.

#MermaidLivesMatter #RubiniMagic #ClassicRubini #SparkleintheDream
#StayBlack #StayBackorJoinUs #Timetravelwithus #Rubini4Ever
#LEGACY

Believe in what?

Did you notice that even though he’s still registered here ALL of his posts have been deleted?

Thoughts? ???

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2020, 01:02:50 PM
Did you notice that even though he’s still registered here ALL of his posts have been deleted?

Thoughts? ???

Whom, pray tell, has the Admin privileges to do this here? Just MV or ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on September 07, 2020, 03:48:42 PM
Whom, pray tell, has the Admin privileges to do this here? Just MV or ?

Certainly not me, though Rubini seemed to think I was MV, among other posters.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 07, 2020, 12:46:51 PM
Have you studied the RUSE? I am not positive on the spelling. They were the mystics, the Arians... But not exactly.

I have not!  Any pointers you have would be welcome.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 07, 2020, 04:00:32 PM
I have not!  Any pointers you have would be welcome.
It's actually spelled Rus, I apologize. Here is a bit of a lead. I will find a better one when I have more time.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DS-ngVWge4&t=122s

#RubiniMagic #Rubini4Ever #ClassicRubini
#LEGACY