• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 31, 2020, 12:28:53 PM
First you were autistic. Then the bad men came and took you away, shoved you in a black plastic bag and tied it to their truck ... dragged you through the rocky terrain ... left you drenched in your own tears and blood. All this after you were soldiering through a premature birth with that gammy leg, wheelchair bound. I fuckin' hate you. I'll take your draws down and rape you. While Asuka Zulu videotapes you!

Says the Trans Wizard Want-to-Be Spoofing all its s-he fans to believe it looked like this! Bwahahahaha!

[attachment=1,msg1417772]

You just kill me AzzStab! FU ME-tron Jacked-tron22 Doxxer Faggots...

[attachment=2,msg1417772]

You ate too many Fava Beans? ;D

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 31, 2020, 12:54:27 PM
It doesn't make much sense for you to be laughing at me. You fell for that shit: hook, line and sinker. Just like Rubini's obvious lie about an alphabet agency visit and being married with children. You are touched.

Your daddy ME-tron taught you well. You are touched, I'm touched your soooo dumb-sick this way, so stay on your meds. Rubini and his temptress demon seed will destroy you, otherwise. I can play the audio DA.

You'll be first in line to jump at the chance to be w/Rubini despite your faked moral stance. Always the bottom bitch to your ME-trons! ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 27, 2020, 10:29:15 PM
OFFICIAL RUBINI REVOLUTION ANNOUNCEMENT

EMAIL THIS "JEW" Jewbini WITHIN 24 HRS AT BOTH EMAIL ADDYS OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ON THE TEAM #DreamTeam
DMDNPRODUCER@GMAIL.COM
Provide you phone number and best windows of random Rubini calling U out-of-nowhere availability over the next 7 days.

Thank You,
Mr. Rubini

David Rubini
Owner -Operator
=
(& Jewy "Al Davis-y"-infused "Art Bell-ian-esque" hard-nosed approach to WINNING typa Coach & the #LEGACY "spirit" of the Network)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=por6HOxPrXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnGRzA4coCk

As we continue to build CRN in preparation for a Late 2020 24/7 Broadcast Launch (Just like Original circa 2015 DMDN)
- I WOULD LIKE:
(RANDOM ORDER)
To privately touch base w/ these people to have a friendly private call - brainstorm - gauge custom temps for each on interest-level, skill-set goals for broadcasting / personally introduce myself and say hello:

1. Groype
2. MV
3. Jack and Diane follow-up
4. K-Fagg
5. Azz
6. Wang
7. Chefist
8. Heater
9. Corona Kitty
10. Pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Hf8QEoF20

www.ConspiracyRadio

#LEGACY
8)
Why do you keep posting in your thread? Nobody is listening.

Ciardelo

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 31, 2020, 01:40:38 PM
Why do you keep posting in your thread? Nobody is listening.
He's dead, Jim.

SpaceMeowMaid

I'm IN! This is going to be GREAT! Art Bell would approve. You all know it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 31, 2020, 04:04:38 PM

I’m not convinced of this at all.

Nyewalker

Quote from: VC on August 31, 2020, 12:50:19 PM
Says the Trans Wizard Want-to-Be Spoofing all its s-he fans to believe it looked like this! Bwahahahaha!

[attachment=1,msg1417772]

We knew it was a fake avatar the whole time.. Thats clearly Rubini.

aldousburbank

A weird thing happened today. I was clearing out some old emails and I came across some correspondence with Paul Stamets in which he mentioned speaking with David Rubini.  ???

Nyewalker

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 01, 2020, 09:00:25 PM
A weird thing happened today. I came across some correspondence with Paul Stamets in which he mentioned speaking with David Rubini.  ???

Is that the guy who sells mushrooms ...

Nyewalker

Paul Stamets was in correspondence with David Rubini. 

It's hardly surprising Rubini would be contacting a mushroom supplier, but why were you  ...

Jackstar

Quote from: Nyewalker on September 01, 2020, 11:34:29 PM
contacting a mushroom supplier, but why were you  ...

Polenta. Bitches Chicks love polenta.

DynamoHum

A weird thing happened today. I was clearing out some old emails and I came across some correspondence with Paul Stamets in which he mentioned speaking with David Rubini.  ???

I like synchronicity’s like that.

VC

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 31, 2020, 04:04:38 PM

Based on your own revelations you're a big fan of Alex Jones and Nathan. Does this mean you believe in Flat Earth, No Human Moon Landings, and Crisis Actors such as Sandy Hook being faked? What about 911? What are your special interests if not these? What other shows do you like the most to listen to and why? What do you think about Owen Benjamin?

What is your role going to be and doing what?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2020, 02:30:17 PM
Based on your own revelations you're a big fan of Alex Jones and Nathan. Does this mean you believe in Flat Earth, No Human Moon Landings, and Crisis Actors such as Sandy Hook being faked? What about 911? What are your special interests if not these? What other shows do you like the most to listen to and why? What do you think about Owen Benjamin?

Well I love the Bear. I love the Jones. I am solid in my belief that some things I will never know the truth about until I read the Akashic Records. I think AJ is most likely Mossad but, I am waiting to find out. BTW WTF do you know about my "Revelations"? KEK methinks you are premature and assumptive indeedelydoo.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 02, 2020, 07:31:36 PM
methinks you are premature and assumptive indeedelydoo.

Grapefruit, this is BellGab. You don't have to mince words here. You can just straight up tell him that his penis doesn't work right. No one will think any less of you for it, believe me. Most of the people here are straight-talkin' straight-shooters.

That's not company policy--the rest were simply culled. But you: you're fine. Carry on. Put a little backbone into it, you've had plenty of mustard lately.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 02, 2020, 07:52:45 PM
Grapefruit, this is BellGab. You don't have to mince words here. You can just straight up tell him that his penis doesn't work right. No one will think any less of you for it, believe me. Most of the people here are straight-talkin' straight-shooters.

That's not company policy--the rest were simply culled. But you: you're fine. Carry on. But a little backbone into it, you've had plenty of mustard lately.

VC

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 02, 2020, 07:31:36 PMI am solid in my belief that some things I will never know the truth about until I read the Akashic Records.

I'm curious if you believe in Flat Earth, No Human Moon Landings, and Crisis Actors such as Sandy Hook being faked, since Rubini seems well known for promoting these ideas.

What are your special interests if not these? IMO, you do probably have other interests than those three above.

QuoteBTW WTF do you know about my "Revelations"? KEK methinks you are premature and assumptive indeedelydoo.

I make no assumptions, as I'm hoping you have an independent mind that can think and speak for yourself despite unsigned NDA's.

Btw, many in my family have supported the Zuni, Navajo, and Hopi with many thousands of dollars in support of their arts and crafts (paintings, pottery, jewelry, woven items, carvings) over many years. I've been to their nations many times, seen ceremonies, hiked-in and camped at Havasupai, read a lot of Indian lore and mythology, so I do take a personal interest in the American Indian. Do "Native Americans" <- consider this too PC rather than American Indians, as I notice you say the latter?

You say you're an artist too. What art do you do?

Do you know what your role is going to be and doing what? Can you share something about this?

Thanks. :)

Ciardelo

I don't care how nicely you ask @Jackstar, I'm not signing your penis NDA.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2020, 08:22:46 PM
What are your special interests if not these? IMO, you do probably have other interests than those three above.

I make no assumptions, as I'm hoping you have an independent mind that can think and speak for yourself despite unsigned NDA's.

Do "Native Americans" <- consider this too PC rather than American Indians, as I notice you say the latter?

You say you're an artist too. What art do you do?

Do you know what your role is going to be and doing what? Can you share something about this?

Thanks. :)

I make drums with deer skin. I make earrings with Porcupine Quils. I make hatbands, I am good with leather too. I am excellent with knots. Currently my artform has been crafting homemade candles with beeswax.
I don't pretend to EVER SPEAK FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF. I like to be called American Indian, Native American, Indigenous, or First Nation. My people call each other Anishnabe, but this isn't usually used by others. 
My role as always is to kick ass and take names! ;P

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 02, 2020, 08:38:28 PM
I don't care how nicely you ask @Jackstar, I'm not signing your penis NDA.

What we resist persists :) KEK

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2020, 02:30:17 PM
For Rubini to successfully run his 24/7 Digital Radio Network i.e. DMDN 3.0, he needs multiple producers. I am planning a weekly show of my own which DAVID RUBINI says he loves. My show will be called MEOW! MIX! AND CHILL! RUBINI invited me to also be on his new team of radio producers along with JACKSTAR!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cDKRXkgTBg&feature=youtu.be

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2020, 07:55:30 PM

DR DR DR will you be available for medical questions from time to time? Please?
#RUBINIMAGIC

Quote from: Jackstar on September 02, 2020, 07:52:45 PM

That's not company policy--the rest were simply culled. But you: you're fine. Carry on. Put a little backbone into it, you've had plenty of mustard lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6auk1TkGtVQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqwGaM9FtVU&feature=youtu.be

#LEGENDARYRUBINI 2014 AMBUSH Lying Connecticut Governor by WOLFGANG HALBG and CTM DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER and CAMERAMAN, DAVID RUBINI
#RUBINIMAGIC
#RUBINIAMERICANMAGIC
#CREATINGRUBINIMYTHOLOGY=TRUTH

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 03, 2020, 12:20:08 AM
PFFFT! Biggest falsehood this side of the Milky Way.

Calling the plays with cracker jack accuracy. TYVM!

SpaceMeowMaid

DARK MATTER DIGITAL NETWORK LEGENDARY 2015 ART BELL MIDNIGHT  IN THE DESERT PRODUCED BY  #RUBINIMAGIC DAVID RUBINI
https://youtu.be/2cDKRXkgTBg
#RubiniMagic #Sparkleinthedream

VC

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 02, 2020, 10:48:16 PM
I make drums with deer skin. I make earrings with Porcupine Quils. I make hatbands, I am good with leather too. I am excellent with knots. Currently my artform has been crafting homemade candles with beeswax.

Nice. A family member, an accomplished musician, has a very large deep voiced drum of not sure which tribal nation. Very nice to play and listen to within its original context.

Do you have any favorite movies you recommend involving American Indians? Before PC my two favorites are Little Big Man and
Jeremiah Johnson, and then there's Dances With Wolves. I know these are Hollywood, mostly fantasy and inaccurate, but still entertaining.

Did you live on tribal lands for any length of time growing-up or later on? What were your experiences there? Or, were you not able to experience that by not living on tribal lands due to family or work?

Ciardelo

Talk about none of your beeswax...

#Nosey