• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on August 25, 2020, 11:53:05 PM
But I thought I was your alt? Now I'm getting confused.  :(

Maybe that is why we seem to get along alright despite our differences? It is easier to have a conversation with one person who you believe to be genuine than somebody with "split" personalities. Not that what I claim matters. But I am just WOTR (unless I am signed in as Dynamohum, MV or Rubini...)  ;)

I think it’s much easier to have a conversation with someone when you have confidence in the fact they aren’t 4 more people so yeah agree there. if you know someone is straight down the line you are much more likely to get more out of the conversation.

it must be exhausting keeping up with all that shit.

DynamoHum

Okies, so now I NEED to hear that GC. Plus there’s a whole ‘ other ep to cover the trip to Pahrump.

There are people who have spoken to Rubini on the phone, if we can verify the phone number he has been using to invite people to call is the same number that was used prior to this “hack” then we can verify it was in fact him on the board all along.

Whilst I am not interested in knowing the minutiae of the calls, if the people who have spoken to him on the phone since this alleged hack in July can give an indication that the number they called was the one used prior to the hack in July AND that there was knowledge during the calls of his posting “texture” (I can’t really think of a better way to put it), then we will have confirmation that he’s a stinky fibber.

Lee, post the damn GC. Edited to add, you did, thank you!

eviUru

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 26, 2020, 03:00:50 AMit must be exhausting keeping up with all that shit.

Like you got exhausted last night doctoring/manipulating/changing my post.
I'm surprised you had strength to wakie upie to face another day.

Please behave yourself today.

OR ELSE....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DynamoHum

Quote from: eviUru on August 26, 2020, 03:11:09 AM
Like you got exhausted last night doctoring/manipulating/changing my post.
I'm surprised you had strength to wakie upie to face another day.

Please behave yourself today.

OR ELSE....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s almost as if you think you are important enough for ME to go to the trouble of posting something that makes you look stupid, when you do it so well yourself - silly!

[attachment=1,msg1416186]

eviUru

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 26, 2020, 03:13:35 AM
It’s almost as if you think you are important enough for ME to go to the trouble of posting something that makes you look stupid, when you do it so well yourself - silly!

[attachment=1,msg1416186]

Very lame response from a very lame poster.
u rr trying 2hard to sound smart
it's not your fortee, give up that dream, your time it's long gone
typical British insecurity resulted of becoming a waste land and a massive shithole run by darkies
british empire running out of toilet paper
well, they will use their hands to wipe their asses

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 26, 2020, 12:10:56 AM

? WTF ?

How the hell did I miss this? MV and Rubini sleuthing to discover the evil hacker... Yet neither one really caring much to figure out the solution to the riddle? I suppose neither has watched Columbo in awhile... *

*Or perhaps I'm just premature, and the phrase "just one more thing" is coming in the next post.

There was a distinct lack of curiosity all around.  We are being played, friends, and masterfully -- I am not complaining.  But if all that comes out of this is another lame stoner network of warmed-over conspiracies I am going to bust shit up.

whoozit

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 26, 2020, 03:06:39 AM
Okies, so now I NEED to hear that GC. Plus there’s a whole ‘ other ep to cover the trip to Pahrump.

There are people who have spoken to Rubini on the phone, if we can verify the phone number he has been using to invite people to call is the same number that was used prior to this “hack” then we can verify it was in fact him on the board all along.

Whilst I am not interested in knowing the minutiae of the calls, if the people who have spoken to him on the phone since this alleged hack in July can give an indication that the number they called was the one used prior to the hack in July AND that there was knowledge during the calls of his posting “texture” (I can’t really think of a better way to put it), then we will have confirmation that he’s a stinky fibber.

Lee, post the damn GC. Edited to add, you did, thank you!
You are aware that it is nicer to eat the sausage than watching it made, aren’t you?

DynamoHum

Quote from: whoozit on August 26, 2020, 08:16:14 AM
You are aware that it is nicer to eat the sausage than watching it made, aren’t you?

It’s nicer to put the last piece in the puzzle than accidentally vacuum it up as well.

Dietrich be ragin' after the revelation that Rubini's new network will be competing with him.

VC

Rubini's ruse is outted on the Gabcast right here:

My dear Watson, note the date differences Rubini demanded to change his thread topic in the post I quoted below, and when he claims to have stopped posting to BG on the Gabcast. LOL. :P

Elementary, my dear Watson:

Change of Display Name I have a fucking demand! #ShowSomeGodDamnRESPECT

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2020, 07:39:57 AM
There was a distinct lack of curiosity all around.  We are being played, friends, and masterfully -- I am not complaining.  But if all that comes out of this is another lame stoner network of warmed-over conspiracies I am going to bust shit up.

Woo Hoo!~ Now I can be useful. Ready to report for Demolition Duties Sir!

Dr. MD MD

Nyewalker

QuoteRubini is not listening to the instructions

Rubini seems like a sensible individual, not sure about that chefist guy though ...

chefist

Quote from: Nyewalker on August 26, 2020, 07:07:18 PM

Rubini seems like a sensible individual, not sure about that chefist guy though ...

Ha. Well I do post here.

Silphion

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 27, 2020, 12:05:02 AM
Hey MV: My Entertainment Attorney's and I as you know sent you that email, and then a few extra + msgs of positive energy!
Can you please out of courtesy respond and confirm you successfully received?

We need all posts before this one bleached, peroxided, srubbed and even send the Orkin man and a Priest w/ Holy Water, that isn't outwardly and overtly light in the proverbial loafers please.

Blessings and Salutations to All!

Substantially more than 22 pages.
Burn the incriminatory madness if you can !

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 27, 2020, 12:17:25 AM
Burn the incriminatory madness if you can !

There is no escape from my wrath. Stand up, stand back... stand away.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 27, 2020, 12:17:25 AM
Substantially more than 22 pages.

Current bid for full disclosure is ten million, eight hundred and seventy-three thousand, four hundred and twenty dollars and fifty-five cents. I don't give a shit if you match the bid, but I am flattered that you asked.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on August 26, 2020, 07:25:49 PM
Ha. Well I do post here.

Throwing what squirts out of your ass at random intervals in random directions doesn't count as "posting," Fagmunch. Get a life.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2020, 01:35:47 AM
There is no escape from my wrath. Stand up, stand back... stand away.

Nothing personal; such a desperate suggestion was in reference to the title holder, only.

Ciardelo

Quote from: HON-000 on August 27, 2020, 03:34:37 PM
Here to fully support RUBINI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK.
https://www.conspiracy.radio/

OK Boomer, but your hero disavowed these forums, live, on air.

HON-000

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 27, 2020, 04:15:17 PM
OK Boomer, but your hero disavowed these forums, live, on air.

No. He did not.

Ciardelo

Quote from: HON-000 on August 27, 2020, 04:37:52 PM
No. He did not.

Yeah, you did Dave. We have the tape.

HON-000

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 27, 2020, 04:42:24 PM
Yeah, you did Dave. We have the tape.

Who's Dave?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: HON-000 on August 27, 2020, 04:47:06 PM
Who's Dave?

Rubini. Remember? The guy you’re here to support. ::)

HON-000

My first name is not Dave.