• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

eviUru

Wonder who supplied Clark Gable’s grandson Clark Gable III with deadly dose of fentanyl?

"Clark Gable III’s manager says grandson of Hollywood star was busy acting before his death at age 30"
“More than just a client, or friend, Clark was truly family to me,” Rubini, Gable’s longtime manager, told Fox News in a written statement.
“I still can’t believe he’s really gone. I’m going to forever miss that talented kid. It’s heartbreaking.”
“Clark was a good family man and loved his fiancée Summer,” Rubini continued. “He proudly doted on his beautiful new baby daughter Shore.
Clark loved… his siblings and relatives with all his heart. All he ever talked about when he was traveling, or away shooting, was how much he missed and loved all his family.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/clark-james-gable-iiis-manager-says-grandson-of-hollywood-star-was-busy-acting-before-his-death-at-age-30

"Clark Gable’s grandson, Clark Gable III, dead at 30, says report"
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/clark-gables-grandson-clark-gable-iii-dead-at-30-says-report

eviUru

Silphion

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 22, 2020, 12:23:18 AM
Gay Fans = Anti-Fans = SAME FUCKING THING!  :)  =  Jealous = anonymous cowardly (FANS on BG) nobody's with ZERO skills next to Douglas

#FACTS

Dietrich = #GENIUS #RULES

#YouShouldPRAISEdouglas=HeEntertainsTheFuckOutOfALLOfYou=GivesYourLIFEMeaning=YouBORINGSoulSuckingLESBIANS

#FUCKYOU

Yes Rubini. Yes!  Enter the Dietrichverse!

Your Master and Commander awaits!  Pledge your fealty unto him.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 22, 2020, 05:29:49 AM
Yes Rubini. Yes!  Enter the Dietrichverse!

Your Master and Commander awaits!  Pledge your fealty unto him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2020, 08:06:51 PM
Why doesn’t Ozman post here? I know he’s registered and I’ve seen him lurking but still no posts. Hey, Ozman! What gives, mang? Your base is here. Make Bellgab a home and post often!

Ozman, get in here!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 22, 2020, 02:11:25 PM
Dr. MD MD never knew who Timmy Latino Midget (I have secrets - coming) was. Seriously, I am glad you like him.

You may like my former MITD board-op I hand picked = Jeran

You may like my old friend and Angelic Jew bud Weiss.

In all seriousness, Weiss and and Jeran's (and mine behind the scenes) content and body of works since 2015 WASTE little latino shady / disloyal, sellout greedy
Timmy = Jacob Vigil.

Again, happy you like him though. He is VERY good. What a shitty friend in the end. Ask your new hero to get a pair, and call me and beg to suck me off.

Happy Trails Nigger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRIaEyXOd9g

#Fuckacy

Such bitter jelly! ::)

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 22, 2020, 02:49:45 PM
DOXXED!

Azzerae = Desperate, clingy, Kike, BG Homosexual Midget wussy anus licker for all eternity on meds and demons!

#Don'tFUCKwithRUBINIkiddos
#TheDevilRISES
#RubiniMagic
#TheKingofBellGab
#LEGACY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

Re: VC
Azraa Morphine <azzerae@gmail.com>
Sat 8/22/2020 6:48 AM
You want me to leave you alone, I can.

I sent you a voice note on Skype.

Very confused and hurt about this situation.

But I won't tell anyone about it.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 13:30 Azraa Morphine, <azzerae@gmail.com> wrote:

I never did anything to deserve you telling me to fuck off, man.

I don't understand what just happened.

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 13:24 David Rubini, <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

Fuck NO!

VC is GAY AF

#GoAWAY

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 6:22 AM
        To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
        Subject: Re: VC

Jeez.

You're online at BellGab this whole time and you won't even back me up with a single little post to VC?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12794.msg1414256;topicseen#msg1414256

Please, I'm begging you. Just say you and I are cool and that I didn't do anything you couldn't handle...

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020, 12:14 David Rubini, <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

just let it go

who gives af what anybody thinks anymore man

carry on

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:07 AM
            To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
            Subject: VC

Hey David. VC bought your story about the alphabet agency visit hook line and sinker (brilliant LOL) ... I was wondering what you think I should tell him?

Here's a link to the post:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12794.msg1414256;topicseen#msg1414256

Either you could post or I could post. We just need to get our story straight so we can get VC to believe our story LOL

He thinks I fucked your life up by proxy because of the Enard doxx

So I can say, no me and Rubini are cool. But I'd need you to validate it. Because he calls me a liar nonstop

I think you should post in the thread

Please respond to VCs claims about your association with me ruining your life

On Fri, 07 Aug 2020, 10:19 David Rubini, <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey Azzerae: Let's do it on my show in October. You will rep BG. I am super disappointed that MV wasn't more supportive and it's super insulting and unpro
                the way he handled communicating (not speaking) w/ me and even taunted me and befriended my legal enemies. Fuck him!

I think he's a fucking dickhead now.

Sorry, just venting...

Yeah, let's talk anytime on Skype or Zoom.

Let's try Skype.

Please add me- my name is:  david.rubini1

We can now if ur up..

Sent: Friday, August 7, 2020 1:00 AM
                To: advertisingusa@hotmail.com <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
                Subject: Let's do a show

Hey David, Azzerae here.

How should we do this...would you like me to be your guest on your own thing, or would you like to be a guest on my show?

I usually do my live streams via Podbean, then podcast 'em later via Vocaroo, do show art, etc.

I'm eager to speak to you. I'm doing a stream with someone else (Stellar) at 9AM PST Friday, August 7th.

Maybe you and I can speak to one another this weekend?

I'm open to anything. You are a funny, smart guy with razor sharp wit.

Much respect. Peace.

Azzerae

Lol,this is fucking golden.
Horse face will get into a massively deep depression now. heh heh
AZZERAE, the fucking stinking useless unwanted liar. What a pile of manipulative shit.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 22, 2020, 02:49:45 PMEither you could post or I could post. We just need to get our story straight so we can get VC to believe our story LOL

He thinks I fucked your life up by proxy because of the Enard doxx

So I can say, no me and Rubini are cool. But I'd need you to validate it. Because he calls me a liar nonstop

I think you should post in the thread

Please respond to VCs claims about your association with me ruining your life

eviUru

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 03:04:07 PM
White guys aren't really cool.

AZZERAE is only white on the outside. On the inside AZZERAE is all brown. Because he is so full of shit.
Now it became 110% clear that he was, and is, a very prolific liar. Waster of oxygen.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: eviUru on August 22, 2020, 03:19:39 PM
AZZERAE is only white on the outside. On the inside AZZERAE is all brown. Because he is so full of shit.
Now it became 110% clear that he was, and is, a very prolific liar. Waster of oxygen.

White lives don't matter... I learned that from Netflix.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 03:31:25 PM
Neither are cucks like you.

Ironically it's the whites who are constantly cucked, hell the term was made to describe inadequate whites.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 03:33:24 PM
Ironically it's the whites who are constantly cucked, hell the term was made to describe inadequate whites.

Do you want us to roll over all the other races again? You know we could do it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 03:35:09 PM

Lol yes please.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 03:35:43 PM
Lol yes please.

I’m sure if millennial faggots like you keep pushing it’ll happen eventually.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 03:37:26 PM
I’m sure if millennial faggots like you keep pushing it’ll happen eventually.

I'm waiting.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 03:35:09 PM

I would honestly rather kees them ayyyyy

Ciardelo

She never mentioned you on her podcast Pubes.

eviUru

RUBINI you Big Italian Stallion, what about your girlfriend Heather and your boyfriend AZZERAE.

VC

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 22, 2020, 07:10:53 PM
She never mentioned you on her podcast Pubes.

Brig posted the audio link to Heater's comments about Rubini within the last few weeks, but I don't think Brig has said anything in audio anywhere about Rubini.

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on August 22, 2020, 07:37:32 PM
Brig posted the audio link to Heater's comments about Rubini within the last few weeks, but I don't think Brig has said anything in audio anywhere about Rubini.

That's what I meant. Brig used to do a regular podcast and since Pube boy was trying to imply a history...Brig would have mentioned it I think.

I was just exposing Pubini for the liar and "unreliable narrator" that he is. He has no clue about the rich history of BellGab.

#BellGabClown

#Fagacy

Ciardelo

Dance for us Pubini.

#Fagacy