• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

VC

Am I still in for an occasional time slot if you condense from the ether once again?

I want to speak with Jackstar or hear its recorded multidimensions. Where is the JS audio content online? Anyone? Jackrabbit? Maybe a mermaid needs to jack-hack it online.

Meow, she says with her call-in. :D

Jackstar

The D'Jinn called back, and told me that "(You're) too puny for them to deal with" so "(You're) my problem"

And then I was all like "(it's) not a problem," and then we laughed and laughed and laughed let me tell you there's nothing like laughing with the gin

.END OF LINE.

Jackstar

Nigger bot, nicef****. Is this really your first time at the rodeo? Sad!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 03, 2020, 06:53:44 PM
Cheaters.

I make a one-word post.
I put my phone in my pocket.
I walk upstairs.
I turn on a fan.
I turn over the steak.
I look at BellGab, approximately 20 seconds have elapsed, both of these robots have managed to post something lengthy.

Sad? Flattering! Flattered.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 03, 2020, 07:18:23 PM
I trust Brestlin way more and I think she can have kids.

Can she accept some deliveries?

AC400KICK

Heather love Pagan Genitals. Heather needs a Warlock Meat Master.

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 03, 2020, 11:26:42 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            .
Why do you keep pulling your statements?

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 03, 2020, 03:21:55 PM
'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

((( )))

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 03, 2020, 07:32:15 PM
Heather love Pagan Genitals. Heather needs a Warlock Meat Master.
too bad your meat in nonfunctional, eh?

Lilith

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 03, 2020, 01:48:11 PM
LINES ARE OPEN

BELLGABBERS ARE PEOPLE

BELLGAB IS A STATE OF MIND

It's not just a way of life, it's an adventure.

A Rubini challenge of sorts:

If you (Rubini) are worth your salt with the legend in your own mind attitude you bring to this cluttered Bell Gab table, the following will be easily accomplished by you. If not, go away little boy!

In the past I provided a seductive photo of myself to Tommy Danheiser for George Noory. Mr. Tommy responded with comments concerning things he would like to do to me. Mr. Noory never responded, as he may not have been the true TARGET for reception of my Delicious Arrow.

Challenge : Obtain that photo, share it here, and you will be assigned the WORTHY badge.
Do what you will with the photo, I need not know the details.
No photo, no WORTHY badge.

PS: I am still just as delicious.

- Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 04, 2020, 01:53:37 PM
be a MV VAG and Die a painful death

1. I am what I eat.

2. Can't be much more painful than slogging through your f****** posts, bring it, bring it the fuck on

3. Did your mother have any kids that lived?

Silphion

How does an aspiring young Phaethon present himself as such a blatant fraud, gloat shamelessly for all to see and then expect to be taken seriously by anyone?

https://networthpost.org/net-worth/david-rubini-net-worth/

Even poor old Noory admits only a pittance compared to the imaginary wealth of the Munificent Rubini.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-djs/george-noory-net-worth/

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 05, 2020, 02:35:00 AM
How does an aspiring young Phaethon present himself as such a blatant fraud, gloat shamelessly for all to see

... "all"? let's not forget that you're posting on an obscure forum dedicated to a show host who "died" over a year ago and hadn't put on a real show in far, far, far longer than that. To say "all" are "seeing" is perhaps something of an overstatement.

Quote from: Silphion on August 05, 2020, 02:35:00 AM
and then expect to be taken seriously by anyone?

Serious or not... taking hemlock is, taking hemlock. Hey, did he have a corner office? Well, nevermind: it probably smells like major goat ass. (And good luck getting that out, believe you me.) I'll take his parking space, though.

FOR ME TO POOP ON.

chefist

You mean that time Art conned everyone into believing he was back for good...only to foist a talentless hack named Heater Wad on us?

Yea, I remember that time.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 05, 2020, 12:30:42 PM
What? All bs aside, Heather is GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! She's relatively young dude.

How old are you?

She hasn't even reached her prime yet as a broadcaster.

Give her time.

Give her support.

Go fuck yourself!

#StillTheSame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c1BThu95d8&list=RD9ztmhIFRXeY&index=15

www.Conspiracy.Radio

Still waiting for the FB nudge, there are many people who want to hear all about you. Especially Miller who is Heather’s special friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. Capital on August 05, 2020, 02:35:35 PM
#RebelAgainstJackstar

RESISTANCE IS ADORABLE.

Quote from: Dr. Hashsettle on August 05, 2020, 02:35:35 PM
#TheKingofBellGab

#Legacy

https://youtu.be/6JqnN04ECro

I'm ready for my microphones and my headsets, now, please.

I AM USING THE WORD "PLEASE" HERE.