• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 11:24:28 PMI push back very hard.

Only when you sitting on the toilet, cheeky. Don't push too hard so you don't rapture your hemorrhoids.

Any'how, what are your plans on becoming relevant in the entertainment biz again. I can help you to build your self esteem. Or I can take you down, make you flaccid, all mushed up.
#MakerOfDreams
#BeOnMyTeam
#OrBeRejectedAgain

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 11:54:48 PM
yawn

That's exactly what you birthed with your one trick pony responses.
Up your game or get off the pot. You will never be Joe Rogan. But I could mentor you to be better than Nathan.

Btw, in private correspondence Nathan said that you suck.
Is he a back stabber? Or Truth teller.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 11:54:48 PMyawn

BOOBIE. As you can see most mates here feel the same about you.
You lost your appeal here some time ago. I was trying to help you, to carry the flame, but you insulted me.
So, Fuck You And The Mule You Rode In On.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 09:13:53 PMPREPARE FOR WAR!

War with whom? With degenerate junky who is broke and unable to sustain himself.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 01, 2020, 02:06:43 AMHey MarkT/ DM aka "R": Call me to explain yourself or we can dance this thing through to the big FULL reveal stage soon?
Done my homework on you so let's keep it light. Or see how patient I am? Take my kindness as only a sign of strength.

BUBA. No, I'm going to call Michael Marshalek and see if I can assist him in keeping you humble.

#MICHAEL MARSHALEK

VC

One thing I recall you saying, Rubini, was that you would be bored to death if you had to do the actual interviews yourself. You already admitted to being too disinterested and can't see yourself being the actual host.

Maybe you will have to co-host to make this work based on your previous comments?

paladin1991

Quote from: Sarah Brestlin on July 31, 2020, 11:25:34 AM
There was only one Art Bell.
Art Bell is dead.
Long Live Art Bell.

-Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Ummm, yeah.  We need to see your breasts b4 we go any further.

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 12:22:03 PM
I imagine Reporter Sarah Brestlin as blonde, thin, in great shape. Heals, miniskirt, the typical "sexy secretary" attire. Um, dark rimmed glasses.
Younger than me but not too young.
Perfect taut natural breasts.
Great Legs and buttocks.
#LetsAllPretendSarahBrestlinIsSmokingHot
#SarahBrestlinTheSHYhalfRetardedBimboHottieReporter4BellGab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
RADIO FOR THE APOCALYPSE
www.Conspiracy.Radio

PREPARE FOR WAR!

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
www.Conspiracy.Radio

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
The OFFICIAL No-GATEKEEPER NETWORK
Where Paranormal and Conspiracy Meets Reality
www.Conspiracy.Radio

Launching October 2020

#Ghost
#IamAGhost
#RubiniMagic
#DavidRubiniAfterMidnight
#TheDavidRubiniShow
#ConspiracyRadioNetwork
#NOGatekeeping
#Paranormal
#Conspiracy
#Legacy

Praise MV!
MMMMMMM.  I can picture that.  And she is bringing me a tray of bacon.

Silphion

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2020, 11:53:04 AM
One thing I recall you saying, Rubini, was that you would be bored to death if you had to do the actual interviews yourself. You already admitted to being too disinterested and can't see yourself being the actual host.

Maybe you will have to co-host to make this work based on your previous comments?

As every good 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 often must do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manager_(professional_wrestling)

paladin1991

Quote from: MarkT on July 31, 2020, 05:16:22 PM
boobie Rubi, do you still have that yellow handkerchief my girlfriend gave you to wipe away tears when you started crying after she told you that one of your tits is sagging.
That was so funny. Veronica and I are still laughing about it.

Still need a shot of 'ronnies tits.  I've extended the timeline for submission ( of your girl and the photo).  So, whaddaya think?  Sometime before Reub's show starts? 

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 10:43:00 PM
Re: One warning.
tim ozman,

One hour. I'm not playing games but I can.

Who the fuck is Tim Ozman.  The retarded Ozman brothers?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2020, 04:14:32 PM
Who the fuck is Tim Ozman.  The retarded Ozman brothers?

One of the more interesting MITD hosts. Axed after only one week...of course! ::) ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 02, 2020, 04:22:35 PM
One of the more interesting MITD hosts. Axed after only one week...of course! ::) ;D

That's right!  Let's not let success get in the way of abject failure.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2020, 06:37:44 PM
Let's not let success get in the way of abject failure.

HOTFIX: "Abject failure" used to be treated as a normal saving throw condition. Failure role rolls now rated at 'abject' level or below now automatically receive a 5,000% bonus chance on the success. This was the intended behavior all along but someone broke the juice machine and we just finished it out. We apologize for any convenience.

Implementation for some of these features can't be finished--not won't, can NOT--processing until Monday soonest because... reasons. no service restart required, nor will help with this fundamental foundation resource issue.

...yet. LAW & ORDER.

artbell_ghost

SORRY DAVE BUT I AM THE REAL GHOST AND I NO LONGER HAVE EARTH LOCK

I WILL HOST YOUR SHOW UNDER ONE CONDITION THAT YOU TELL BELLGAB THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU PROMISED HEATHER BEFORE THE RUG GOT PULLED OUT FROM UNDER YOU AT DMDN. SHE HAS PLAYED IT COOL BUT SHE IS PISSED

artbell_ghost

GOOD NEWS TOO - I SPOKE TO TIM A FEW DAYS AGO BY EMAIL HIS STORY IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN YOUR ACCOUNTING. I MIGHT BLOG ABOUT IT THIS WEEK

#DAVE
#DAVEWANTS
#DAVEWANTSMISINFORMATION
#DAVEWANTSMISINFORMATIONTO
#DAVEWANTSMISINFORMATIONTOBE
#DAVEWANTSMISINFORMATIONTOBETRUTH

Nice novel, Dave. You should run your next one by an editor before you post it here.

VC

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on August 03, 2020, 03:52:10 AM
Nice novel, Dave. You should run your next one by an editor before you post it here.

He's posted this Jackstar novel twice in the last few days, so I'm not sure how well his memory is functioning or is just hard-up in real admiration or drugged-up to not TL&DR JR/JS multidimensional verbose verbiage.

Jackstar's Avatar Novel

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 02, 2020, 09:51:44 PM
DOXXED!

MV = Jackstar

*Auto-Confirmed!*
*(JDL Sources = 100% Guaranteed you Feeble-Sheeple-BG-Panzy-Squad)*

Sincerely,

The KING of BellGab
DAVID RUBINI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUt0dZXPFoU&feature=emb_logo

FYI: The retarded Ozman brother Tim, he simply quit after ONE BAD ASS WEEK that I produced. I was pushing him to stay the course.
No offense (Well..) but none of you really no shit about the behind the curtain fuckery that both Marhalek and the retarded FE midget put us ALL through when they shut me out.
That's where failure IMMEDIATELY rooted as we have witnessed. Like HOLY FUCK- literally less than 24 hrs after I left they came apart at the seams. LTV eventually 'fessed up that he did in fact always wanna do the earlier shift and only do 2 hrs Vs. 3 and only 2-4 days a week Vs. a pre-set mandatory 5.

These 2 clowns really fucked up bad by getting rid of the brains and soul of the company. Tragic mistake.

I mean WTF are they doing w/ DMDN and MITD and why exactly? It's fucking gross. Just sitting there rotting for NO GOOD REASON. It makes me literally sick just thinking about it.
They are FUCKING dense as fucking-fuckity-fuck!

Anyways, so much more. Look out for my book. And 'Jackrabbit', if you need a great Lit Agent, go fuck yourself pal.

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
RADIO FOR THE APOCALYPSE
www.Conspiracy.Radio

PREPARE FOR WAR!

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
www.Conspiracy.Radio

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
The OFFICIAL No-GATEKEEPER NETWORK
Where Paranormal and Conspiracy Meets Reality
www.Conspiracy.Radio

Launching October 2020

#Ghost
#IamAGhost
#RubiniMagic
#DavidRubiniAfterMidnight
#TheDavidRubiniShow
#ConspiracyRadioNetwork
#NOGatekeeping
#Paranormal
#Conspiracy
#Legacy

Fuck MV!

all that to tell us you have a book deal?  Can I do the  preface?

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2020, 04:45:47 AM
He's posted this Jackstar novel twice in the last few days, so I'm not sure how well his memory is functioning or is just hard-up in real admiration or drugged-up to not TL&DR JR/JS multidimensional verbose verbiage.

Jackstar's Avatar Novel

Dude, do you even Grok?

artbell_ghost

YOU GOT ME!  DOXXING IS AGAINST THE TOS BUT I WILL LET IT SLIDE THIS TIME SINCE I AM MV.

TIM TOLD ME WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ACTUAL OWNER OF DMDN. YOU SHOULD CALL TIM AND APOLOGIZE TOO BTW.

I DARE ANYONE TO CALL INTO HEATHERS SHOW AND ASK HER WHAT DAVE RUBINI PROMISED HER IF SHE COULD JUST FIND A WAY TO GET FUNDING TO BUY DMDN AND LET HIM RUN IT. BROKEN RECORD.

I FIND IT FUNNY THAT EVEN THE MAD MARTIAN TURNED YOU DOWN - SEARCH HASHSTAG #DMDNTALK FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

artbell_ghost

NOT SAYING I AM NOT INTERESTED

WILL YOU BUY ME DINNER FIRST?

artbell_ghost

WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR WORDS? THAT IS VERY UN-BELLGAB OF YOU DUDE

THIS IS ARTBELL_GHOST REPORTING FROM WEST OF THE ROCKIES

artbell_ghost

LINES ARE OPEN

BELLGABBERS ARE PEOPLE

BELLGAB IS A STATE OF MIND