• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

VC

I think you need and rightly deserve your own thread topic, Rubini, about your own soon to be radio network, rather than posting about your Producing and Booking constantly in Heater's KON or MITD thread topics. Why not? We know you've been clearly booted or disinvited from both of those "radio networks", you threaten to sue MITD yet that law suit is "pending" not served to date, hence forth you do deserve your own evaporative October thread that will remind us all of what Heater did in her ghosting prep for another ghosting return and "no show" last October. There are standards to maintain at least for Heater. ;)

Did you watch the rocket launch to Mars? I suppose that is all a hoax too?

DAVID RUBINI wrote:

"Little sister: I emailed ya. I am still blocked? I am no threat. Am I?  8)
I OFFICIALLY invite you and TKON to Syndicate Live and/or offer replays on:

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
www.Conspiracy.Radio

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
The OFFICIAL No-GATEKEEPER NETWORK
Where Paranormal and Conspiracy Meets Reality
www.Conspiracy.Radio

Launching October 2020"

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 07:05:43 AM
Honored
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hppa29UMgmI

Hope you can up The Ghosting to a higher level and actually materialize your dream to stream The Conspiracy Radio Network. Love your old school "MTV" in the meantime. Good Hunting and Good Luck. :D

MarkT

Mr.DAVID RUBINI announced that he is going on Sabbatical, till October.
Is that a code name for drug rehab or serving short time in prison, or both.

Mr.DAVID RUBINI is starting his DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October.

MarkT

Mr.RUBINI, I'm sadden to learn that you were violently fist fucked by baby face Nathan. What a savage beast.
So that's the real reason why you will be gone till October.
Reconstructive surgery on your rectum and emotional trauma treatments. I wish you speedy recovery, Mr.RUBINI

650-GAYTAXI, owned by Nathan Stolpman. Stay away from it. Look what he did to Mr.RUBINI

Stellar

Mr. Rubini,

I'm getting a 404 ( or page cannot be found for the, "Conspiracy Radio").  I will check in later.

MarkT

Mr.RUBINI, there is a third possibility why you will be gone till October.
Sex change surgery.
Are you doing this for baby face Nathan @ 650-GAYTAXI

Post tits, Mr.RUBINI

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 10:56:04 AM
LOL

I think Nathan should have me on as a recurring guest on LTV.

There is no denying we have a funny chemistry organically. Ying Yang. Cool guy Ass hole = I'm the cool guy. No, I'm the Ahole? No, I am the good guy. But Nathan really is a good guy too?

Confusing = Great Radio

Him and I should at the very least, Market a One Hour weekly podcast where we bs about everything.

Peace to Nathan.

Love for LTV.

Post tits, asshole.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 10:59:45 AM
If you can prove to yourself that you like to have 12 hard, angry, African American men fuck you.

I don't have homo fantasies.
Keep your homo fantasies to yourself, pervert.
Call baby face Nathan @ 650-GAYTAXI if you have the itch, I'm sure he has nigger studs in his stable.

MarkT

OK, if you are not posting tits now, see ya later

Keep save. Nathan might have STD.  :)

There was only one Art Bell.
Art Bell is dead.
Long Live Art Bell.

-Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Silphion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF8NgHaJbHs

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 11:17:06 AMI have already doxxed your full name before.

I'll do it again. Repetitively if you really want to get bent over?

RUBINI, I know personal things about you too and can/will make them public if you push me too far.
Let's keep our past in the past. K
This is a new game for both of us. Enjoy the ride or I will fuck you and the horse you rode it on. One trick pony.

Btw, in private correspondence Nathan said that you suck.
Deal with it.

MarkT

RUBI, how is getting John Lear to be guest on Bellgab going.
Are you still respected enough that people will return your calls.

Get your ass busy,one trick pony.

MarkT

DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW
DAVID RUBINI FREAKY SHOW

RUBI boy, those are your only two choices. Pick one and run with it.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 04:31:39 PMI am EXCELLENT at BOTH types of Magic.

Which one would you prefer I demonstrate first?

Make youtube video suddenly appear in this thread.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 04:38:00 PMDave: I think you're awesome, as you know. Be careful.

I will out you and your vaginitis soon I suppose.

You can reveal EVERY one of my perceived secrets and it will never negatively effect me.

I am free. I am unmasked, brave and bold.

YOU are the one that has your REAL WORLD to lose if I go crazy on you.

I demand you get on your knees now and suck my cock.

You are a woman and that's what women do for men like myself.

#JustLikeStrawberries

RUBI, remember the party when I first called you Rubi. Everybody was calling you David or Rubini, but I started calling you Rubi. Actually it was boobie Rubi, but you asked me to stop it because you were getting embarrassed.

So let's keep our past in the past, K, boobie Rubi

Dr. MD MD

Mr. Rubini, sir, are you able to contact John Lear to help us arrange for a Gabcast featuring him?

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 04:56:55 PMDave: Not at fucking all? NO, I do not remember that. Whatever floats anyone's boat is cool with me hoss.

How's the temperature?

boobie Rubi, do you still have that yellow handkerchief my girlfriend gave you to wipe away tears when you started crying after she told you that one of your tits is sagging.
That was so funny. Veronica and I are still laughing about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 05:19:15 PM
Doc: Of course. Will-do!

Got first a question and a observation.

MV & I have been playing phone tag.

If I scratch MV's back ultimately, wouldn't it only be fair if he scratched mine? ;)

Please politely ask MV to call this weekend and we can kill a couple birds w/ one stone.

Whadda ya say, Doc?

We gotta DEAL?

DR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSdBtoIIYT4

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
RADIO FOR THE APOCALYPSE
www.Conspiracy.Radio

PREPARE FOR WAR!

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
www.Conspiracy.Radio

CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWORK
The OFFICIAL No-GATEKEEPER NETWORK
Where Paranormal and Conspiracy Meets Reality
www.Conspiracy.Radio

Launching October 2020

#Ghost
#IamAGhost
#RubiniMagic
#DavidRubiniAfterMidnight
#TheDavidRubiniShow
#ConspiracyRadioNetwork
#NOGatekeeping
#Paranormal
#Conspiracy
#Legacy

Praise MV!

Of course, I don’t control mv. I’m sure he’ll read this and if he wants to take this call I suppose he will. It certainly seems reasonable to me and I hope he does so that we can get this going. Quid pro quo, mv.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 05:19:15 PMDoc: Of course. Will-do!

Got first a question and a observation.

MV & I have been playing phone tag.

If I scratch MV's back ultimately, wouldn't it only be fair if he scratched mine?

Please politely ask MV to call this weekend and we can kill a couple birds w/ one stone.

Whadda ya say, Doc?

We gotta DEAL?

RUBI boobie, you are too late, slow as snail one trick pony.
I already put things in motion via my channels. Shove your generous offer deep up your pooper. You know, where you were shoving small bag of blow when you got detained in 2001.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 10:43:00 PM
Re: One warning.
tim ozman, TimOZman.US Author <jacklarson9@gmail.com>
Fri 7/31/2020 11:40 PM
Ask your FAKE lawyer if "doxxing" is protected speech. Then I'll ask the webhost.

Don't email me anymore.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:39 PM David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

Jacob Vigil: My performance art at BG and my legal case and NATIONAL PR campaign against you is 100% legal.

Take care,

DR

From: tim ozman, TimOZman.US Author <jacklarson9@gmail.com>
    Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:34 PM
    To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
    Cc: infiniteplanesociety@gmail.com <infiniteplanesociety@gmail.com>; David Rubini <gablemgt@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: One warning.

The only person making threats was you, on Bellgab. You threatened with violence, by name. "war' is violence.
    I'm going to put in a complaint to the FBI in about 15 min if you don't take it down.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:32 PM David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

Jacob Vigil: DO NOT THREATEN ME or (Redacted). THAT is ILLEGAL. I do as I please.

I do want to help us both of course.

I have politely asked you to call me for many days. Out of courtesy. You are supposed to talk to your business partner. You only talk to others like Marshalek (MY ENEMY) behind my back.
        Calling you a cunt is worse than you helping (avoiding me) Mike Marshalek take away my IP and company?

(Redacted), Cc'd and I would like to get you and I our company back. We are 50/50 partners I told Ken and his team.

Let's take back what is ours.

What do you say, partner?

Just a simple deposition.

Call me and (Redacted) before 3pm EASTERN and I will be happy to help.
        Are you willing to help me?

We are starting to do NATIONAL TV/RADIO/NET PR on this case. I'd love to take your name OFF this campaign.

Cool?

Good timing.

DAVID RUBINI

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:21 PM
        To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>
        Subject: Re: One warning.

Doxxing me. Calling me a "CUNT" ... That's what's wrong. I asked you to delete that. Politely.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:19 PM David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com> wrote:

What's wrong?

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:15 PM
            To: David Rubini <advertisingusa@hotmail.com>; David Rubini <dmdnproducer@gmail.com>
            Subject: One warning.

Delete that post on Bellgab. Don't drag me into this.

One hour. I'm not playing games but I can.

Fuck boobie RUBIE, Veronica was right when she said that you would end up screwing your life because of your big uncontrolled mouth, like you did with Franco V. in 2013 at the Hall of Famers party.
Chill out dude. Layoff the blow.

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 31, 2020, 11:03:53 PMThat's Rich language.

Look Dave, your game is over soon.

Noodle, I can spill much more with many more details of your past that will put your future plans of being famous talk show host into a sewer drain.
You will never come even close to be Joe Rogan. No matter how hard you try. Joe is multitalented, you are a one trick pony.
Better chill out and be nice to me.