• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Asuka Langley

toots always has a stick up her ass i think the Nazis put it there

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 21, 2020, 02:30:48 PM
toots always has a stick up her ass i think the Nazis put it there

Remember when she faked having Cancer?  That was fantastic.

Tootsie

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 21, 2020, 02:38:34 PM
Remember when she faked having Cancer?  That was fantastic.

I didn't fake anything.. you know nothing about me. I never said a bad word to you and yet you are taking your frustrations out on me.. really sad. I think I need a break from bellgab... God bless you all, even the mean ones.. you too Asuka.. we all need God's Blessing with what is going on in the world now..

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tootsie on October 21, 2020, 02:42:13 PM
I didn't fake anything.. you know nothing about me. I never said a bad word to you and yet you are taking your frustrations out on me.. really sad. I think I need a break from bellgab... God bless you all, even the mean ones.. you too Asuka.. we all need God's Blessing with what is going on in the world now..

You can try to re-write history all you want but it's wrong to lie about those things Tootsie. I hope you get some sort of psychological evaluation because lying about having an illness is a form of mental illness.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2020, 01:39:55 PM
Meow! I think this may be the best catfight between a woman and a dude who thinks he’s woman I’ve ever witnessed. :D

#NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #BrassKnuckles #LETSGO

SpaceMeowMaid

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/stephen-colbert-cries-dolly-parton-sings-late-show

#FE #FE #FE
#RUBINIMAGIC
#Rubini4Ever
#J*Magic
#TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD
#Official
#Rubini4Ever
#COMMANDERRUBINI
#COMMANDERSEXY
#COMMANDERPOWERFUL
#RubiniMagic#GodWins
#JESUSLOVESME
#FE #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#Rubini4Ever
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream
#ClassicRubini
#Rubini4Ever
#RubiniMagic
#MeowMagic
#TimeTravelWithUs
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 21, 2020, 01:10:27 PM
It's called shadowboxing. And if your joke fell flat, you don't blame the audience. NEXT!

Back the fuck off of my woman, yo. I don't just have a BB gun.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 21, 2020, 02:38:34 PM
Remember when she faked having Cancer?

She didn't fake it. Do you take joy in other people being severely unwell? You really are a piece of shit.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 21, 2020, 02:48:27 PM
The cancer was real in her mind

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT, BRO. So, you feel absolutely no shame in mocking a person who actually has cancer? You have been funny at times, but this time you're just being a dick.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 22, 2020, 02:33:43 AM
Back the fuck off of my woman, yo. I don't just have a BB gun.

#GFY #zerofucks #Bulletproofmermaid #butthurtlivesmatter
#Rubini4Ever #Rubinimagic
#LEGACY

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 22, 2020, 02:48:52 AM
#GFY #zerofucks #Bulletproofmermaid #butthurtlivesmatter
#Rubini4Ever #Rubinimagic
#LEGACY

Huh? Wha-- ?! Come again?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 22, 2020, 06:13:15 AM
Huh? Wha-- ?! Come again?

I will say it slow... Your BG "girl" isn't very friendly. She started the trouble, but I see you must love her dearly because you have completely ignored that fact. No biggie. I suppose it's flattering in a weird creepy way.
I am not afraid of you and your little snake shooter, which you can stick where the sun don't shine. I am sure you are out on the hard streets coloring inside the lines and being the big shit Sausi, but this anti Rubini campaign of yours needs to get laid to rest.
The bad blood amongst some here that have decided to try to CENSOR AND SILENCE the Great David Rubini. My Commander, David Rubini is the real Art Bell LEGACY. He worked directly with Art Bell as a producer. The world will be changing when Conspiracy Radio Network is released into the wild. I for one will be overjoyed to have a new venue blasting truth and infotainment into our sad oppressed misinformed population.
Do you have a truly clear picture of how much we have been led astray and taught the exact opposite of truth? Even the language that we read, write, and speak is created with traps to enslave us. Sometimes friends are enemies, and those we trust the most are not at all worthy of that trust. The people (using the label of people very loosely) that have written our bullshit history and structured the lessons to indoctrinate the youth have designed it to completely confuse and destroy our ability to decipher the accurate accounts of events in our past. The misinformation becomes the authority and it makes shambles of our agency. It literally guides our minds away from our inherent awareness of our spirit connection to GOD.
Do not consent to these soul contracts. Do not consent to the systematic destruction of your soul. You are not a straw man. You are not a number. You are not a brand. Do not become complacent. Honor the Sacred in all Brothers and Sisters of the LIVING GOD. Be grateful. Be happy. Be loving. Be true. Describe accurately what you see. Do what you say. Don't be a mockingbird for the brainwashing manipulating elites that are farming us for their own sick advancements.
We are living in a fallen world. There is an ongoing battle of good against evil. The currency of this spiritual war is our mortal souls.
Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing. GOD WINS. We are quickly approaching the Great Awakening.
Again, I propose a treaty. For all the best of future exchanges, I believe a truce and a diplomatic pact for peace is the next step forward. There is no reason to create opposition for the incredible Commander Rubini. We love David Rubini, for the beautiful future of Conspiracy Fact, a US Veteran, a genius writer, a guide to the next level of media and RubinMagic.   

#NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #BrassKnuckles #LETSGO#FE #FE #FE
#RUBINIMAGIC
#Rubini4Ever
#TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD
#Official
#Rubini4Ever
#COMMANDERRUBINI
#COMMANDERSEXY
#COMMANDERPOWERFUL
#RubiniMagic#GodWins
#JESUSLOVESME
#FE #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#Rubini4Ever
#J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy
#ClassicRubini
#Rubini4Ever
#RubiniMagic
#MeowMagic
#TimeTravelWithUs
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

authority and we have accepted this in exchange for bread and circus.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 22, 2020, 12:02:20 PM
I will say it slow... Your BG "girl" isn't very friendly. She started the trouble, but I see you must love her dearly because you have completely ignored that fact. No biggie. I suppose it's flattering in a weird creepy way.
I am not afraid of you and your little snake shooter, which you can stick where the sun don't shine. I am sure you are out on the hard streets coloring inside the lines and being the big shit Sausi, but this anti Rubini campaign of yours needs to get laid to rest.
The bad blood amongst some here that have decided to try to CENSOR AND SILENCE the Great David Rubini. My Commander, David Rubini is the real Art Bell LEGACY. He worked directly with Art Bell as a producer. The world will be changing when Conspiracy Radio Network is released into the wild. I for one will be overjoyed to have a new venue blasting truth and infotainment into our sad oppressed misinformed population.
Do you have a truly clear picture of how much we have been led astray and taught the exact opposite of truth? Even the language that we read, write, and speak is created with traps to enslave us. Sometimes friends are enemies, and those we trust the most are not at all worthy of that trust. The people (using the label of people very loosely) that have written our bullshit history and structured the lessons to indoctrinate the youth have designed it to completely confuse and destroy our ability to decipher the accurate accounts of events in our past. The misinformation becomes the authority and it makes shambles of our agency. It literally guides our minds away from our inherent awareness of our spirit connection to GOD.
Do not consent to these soul contracts. Do not consent to the systematic destruction of your soul. You are not a straw man. You are not a number. You are not a brand. Do not become complacent. Honor the Sacred in all Brothers and Sisters of the LIVING GOD. Be grateful. Be happy. Be loving. Be true. Describe accurately what you see. Do what you say. Don't be a mockingbird for the brainwashing manipulating elites that are farming us for their own sick advancements.
We are living in a fallen world. There is an ongoing battle of good against evil. The currency of this spiritual war is our mortal souls.
Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing. GOD WINS. We are quickly approaching the Great Awakening.
Again, I propose a treaty. For all the best of future exchanges, I believe a truce and a diplomatic pact for peace is the next step forward. There is no reason to create opposition for the incredible Commander Rubini. We love David Rubini, for the beautiful future of Conspiracy Fact, a US Veteran, a genius writer, a guide to the next level of media and RubinMagic.   

#NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #BrassKnuckles #LETSGO#FE #FE #FE
#RUBINIMAGIC
#Rubini4Ever
#TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD
#Official
#Rubini4Ever
#COMMANDERRUBINI
#COMMANDERSEXY
#COMMANDERPOWERFUL
#RubiniMagic#GodWins
#JESUSLOVESME
#FE #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#Rubini4Ever
#J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy
#ClassicRubini
#Rubini4Ever
#RubiniMagic
#MeowMagic
#TimeTravelWithUs
#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

TL;DR

FUCK RUBINI - FOREVER

Corona Kitty

#RubiniMagick

Rubini said that Azzerae is a nasty jew faggot.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 22, 2020, 12:11:35 PM
TL;DR

#RUBINI4EVER!!!

#RubiniMagic

#Free Rubini

#End Censorship

#RUBINIMAGIC

#LEGACY

FIFY

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 22, 2020, 02:36:09 AM
a person who actually has cancer?

I *think* it was Richard Groyper that broke that news years ago not me. I dont know what tootsie has or does not have i just know shes a circumcised racist.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 22, 2020, 02:19:25 PM
I *think* it was Richard Groyper that broke that news years ago not me. I dont know what tootsie has or does not have i just know shes a circumcised racist.

Corona Kitty

Hey Azzvagina

#RubiniWillSaveYourRadioSoul

#RubiniCastsOutDemonsForBROKEAfrikanMidgets4FREE

#RubiniHasRisen

#NYE2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-JbjTwCwY

#RubiniMagic
www.Conspiracy.radio
#Legacy

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 22, 2020, 03:01:28 PM
Spice girls haha wouldn't that be before your time?

There were no spicy girls in the spice girls, just 4 ugly britbongs and a nigger

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 22, 2020, 03:05:55 PM
There were no spicy girls in the spice girls, just 4 ugly britbongs and a nigger

Well, god dayum.

SpaceMeowMaid

FILTHY BEASTS
I LEAVE FOR A LITTLE BIT AND YOU
CRAP IT UP IN HERE!!!

That is funny but ewe nasty..
I got 99 problems but baked bean butt aint one.

#LETSGO #FE #FE #FE
#RUBINIMAGIC
#Rubini4Ever
#TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD
#Official
#COMMANDERRUBINI
#COMMANDERSEXY
#COMMANDERPOWERFUL
#RubiniMagic#GodWins
#JESUSLOVESME
#FE #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#Rubini4Ever