• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tales of Your Experiences @ Covert Agent School

Started by Jackstar, July 28, 2020, 09:59:33 PM

Jackstar

Look, look, read, read: I get it. There's things you can't say. There's things you don't want to say. There's things you're not allowed to say. There's things you're afraid to say. There's things that you're embarrassed to admit to yourself that you can't remember if you were allowed to say them or not!

And, there's things you don't need to say, cuz: I know all about them already.

Let's just say, I read a lot, and I'm afraid of my signature. I believe that every time I sign my name, I lose a piece of my soul. You know like those Aboriginal native myths that people make fun of, except--no, really.

So having said all, that being said--just don't worry about it. Kick those shoes off, make yourself a drink, down that drink, make yourself another drink, and then shuffle over to the Ottoman Automan and plop yourself down, have a squat (preferably in that order , I'm not gonna lie) and... tell us a story.

Here, I'm going to start:

https://youtu.be/q6vlnfdo5jI

I'm going to announce a special bonus prize, to anybody who guesses the secret topic, AND plays the secret video. These both have to be answered correctly in the same post in order to qualify for the prize.

It's a great prize. It's not just my jizz. It might be covered in my jizz, but it's not just that. Scout's Honor.

And I'm not going to lie: I just forgot what the prize is, but don't worry. By the time somebody figures it out--I'll remember. Girl Scout's Honor. On her. Whatevah.

Quote« at: 20:59:33 »

Post often.

ksm32

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
Bellgab was not born. Bellgab was hatched.

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/12250342.html#12250675

I am pretty damn funny, aren't I? Thanks for the boost! Sometimes--I forget, especially lately. 20/20 eyes open

Ciardelo

"Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the ... administration."