• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

NSA GO Fuck yourselves plainly

Started by Stellar, July 27, 2020, 07:33:01 PM

Stellar

The USA Gooberment 2020 moving forward is slowly turning or leaning towards this THINK TANK NAZI IDEAL AS it is from my perception.  I think I'm seeing that the NSA through the lenses of the gooberment, they are slowly loosing control of society; so AmeriNazia gooberment leaders may see depopulation mechanisms a way to turn the societal control in their favor.  By the way this will not be a national implementation, our handlers do show us a dark visage of the future for the World.

{{{DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT TAKE THE GATES VACCINE, YOU WILL DIE or lose your life in a couple months after the gooberment vaccine, it is total bullshit!}}} 

This Nazi ideal in its new format is looking for only those who can aid in building the elites new automated utopia where analog has died and digital is king.  This new digital age will cross every cornerstone of humanity and if Jesus does not come back and Lord I hope he does then freedoms we once knew will be worse then Orwellian thoughts for some of Novus Ordos in this new digital age.  The phrase Prison Planet is really coming whether you like it or not.

How will this drive the new digital mecca?  The 5g and 6g protocols that gooberment think tankers view for the tomorrows to be will be integrated into everything in which humans deal with!  This will encompass the monetary system, medical, military, transportation, food, property ownership and a whole new Grand old World Government.  Of course the 3d hologram digital TV will be the new God for the truly spiritually deprived which this whole 666 gooberment is being setup for and their propaganda machine will be the programmers paradise.

Education is dead unless your in with the thought police or think Speak umbrellas.

To all out their your Virtual life will turn on you for the negative, because you have replaced true work for the idol monstrosity of this new unholy digital age.  The transition will be terrible to those who fall into the cracks.

From 2020 an out I am not happy to say, but humanity is about to go through a dark age and if the God I love whose son is the savior of Humanity does not step in man will go extinct, MARK MY WORDS!

http://youtu.be/xF_VYNtDgN8

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 07:33:01 PM
if the God I love whose son is the savior of Humanity does not step in man will go extinct

I don't get how you got all these voices to listen to but none of them tell you the scoop. All that intervention already happened months ago. I don't know why you didn't get the memo, but maybe it's because you're a tactless hack. Maybe you need a secretary.

the God I love whose son is the savior

Say the name. I double dog dare you.

Kidnostad3

The USA Gooberment 2020 moving forward is slowly turning or leaning towards this THINK TANK NAZI IDEAL AS it is from my perception.  I think I'm seeing that the NSA through the lenses of the gooberment, they are slowly loosing control of society; so AmeriNazia gooberment leaders may see depopulation mechanisms a way to turn the societal control in their favor.  By the way this will not be a national implementation, our handlers do show us a dark visage of the future for the World.

{{{DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT TAKE THE GATES VACCINE, YOU WILL DIE or lose your life in a couple months after the gooberment vaccine, it is total bullshit!}}} 

This Nazi ideal in its new format is looking for only those who can aid in building the elites new automated utopia where analog has died and digital is king.  This new digital age will cross every cornerstone of humanity and if Jesus does not come back and Lord I hope he does then freedoms we once knew will be worse then Orwellian thoughts for some of Novus Ordos in this new digital age.  The phrase Prison Planet is really coming whether you like it or not.

How will this drive the new digital mecca?  The 5g and 6g protocols that gooberment think tankers view for the tomorrows to be will be integrated into everything in which humans deal with!  This will encompass the monetary system, medical, military, transportation, food, property ownership and a whole new Grand old World Government.  Of course the 3d hologram digital TV will be the new God for the truly spiritually deprived which this whole 666 gooberment is being setup for and their propaganda machine will be the programmers paradise.

To all out their your Virtual life will turn on you for the negative, because you have replaced true work for the idol monstrosity of this new unholy digital age.  The transition will be terrible to those who fall into the cracks.

From 2020 an out I am not happy to say, but humanity is about to go through a dark age and if the God I love whose son is the savior of Humanity does not step in man will go extinct, MARK MY WORDS!

Whttp://youtu.be/xF_VYNtDgN8

Good God!  How is it possible that you precisely mirrored my thoughts and posted the exact images I was just about to post?  You’re one of them aren’t you? 

Stellar

Stellar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 27, 2020, 07:58:09 PM
Good God!  How is it possible that you precisely mirrored my thoughts and posted the exact images I was just about to post?  You’re one of them aren’t you?

Another for the road

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on July 27, 2020, 09:25:17 PM
George Floyd.

George Floyd

George Floyd.

Our streets!

Our streets!

Our Streets!
Just as I was giving up hope on this place I get reeled back in.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 07:33:01 PMDO NOT TAKE THE GATES VACCINE

You are marginalising your potential target audience by using that...desecrated "flag," with your end-is-nigh style Gates Gate proclamation. Just a heads up.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 27, 2020, 07:58:09 PM
Good God! How is it possible that you precisely mirrored my thoughts and posted the exact images I was just about to post? You’re one of them aren’t you?

Pussy cats always play with their prey before they kill it. You're just a pussy cat, ain't you?

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on July 28, 2020, 10:45:59 AM
Just as I was giving up hope...

What would you do if you found out Calvin & Hobbes were more than just "friends"?

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 28, 2020, 11:46:34 AM
What would you do if you found out Calvin & Hobbes were more than just "friends"?
You make a good point, my real life is often affected by supposition about fictional cartoon characters.

Stellar

Can you guys stay on topic?  Some of the comments are completely off base here.  What are you thoughts regarding this giant octopus of the NSA apparatus?

Stellar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 28, 2020, 12:47:46 PM
Learn to speak English, (censored).

My Delicate Dearest,

Jack

Stay on topic!

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on July 28, 2020, 10:45:59 AM
Just as I was giving up hope on this place I get reeled back in.

Thanks, Man. I was considering the call and response: "Who's streets?" "Ramona's streets."  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on July 28, 2020, 12:40:17 PM
Can you guys stay on topic?

You are posting at Bellgab and asking if we can stay on topic?  ???

Quote from: Stellar on July 28, 2020, 12:40:17 PM
What are you thoughts regarding this giant octopus of the NSA apparatus?

I have always enjoyed calamari. As such, I am happy to know that my benevolent overlords have access to all of my thoughts, conversations and browsing history. I'm sure it will come in handy when they decide to finally start (officially) going after individuals with the full power of the government.

I'm still amazed that there are people who I can talk to in my normal life who don't have a clue what is going on. They don't believe even what is published and in the public domain. And when you say "Snowden released that 5 years ago" they respond with "I kind of recall him. Isn't he a wanted terrorist?"

Aargh.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2020, 05:19:55 PM
I am happy to know that my benevolent overlords have access to all of my thoughts, conversations and browsing history.

Brother, tell you what: none more so than me, lol

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2020, 05:19:55 PM
I am happy to know that my benevolent overlords have access to all of my thoughts, conversations and browsing history. I'm sure it will come in handy when they decide to finally start (officially) going after individuals with the full power of the government.

No one's "going after" anyone. The whole premise is pure nonsense, dreamt up by Paranoid Schizophrenics who repeat their half-assed conspiracy theories to one another on internet message boards because they lack the social graces to conversate with real, live human beings in the flesh.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 29, 2020, 01:19:13 AM
No one's "going after" anyone. The whole premise is pure nonsense, dreamt up by Paranoid Schizophrenics who repeat their half-assed conspiracy theories to one another on internet message boards because they lack the social graces to conversate with real, live human beings in the flesh.

Just so that I'm clear- you are honestly deluded enough to think that they are just going to sit on all of the information that they are collecting forever? You don't believe that google, the phone companies and microsoft are working with the NSA? You think that Snowden just made up everything in that massive dump, or that they have decided to limit their intelligence now that he spilled the beans?

Do you also believe that the big private companies are not tracking you across the internet and that facebook is protective of the private information you provide?

Or, maybe they are all just collecting it to "enhance the user experience" and they are just there to help individuals. That must be it. They are actually stripping away our privacy in order to help us be better people.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 29, 2020, 01:29:17 AM
You think that Snowden just made up everything in that massive dump

Snowden is a limited hangout psyop. I've had Pop-Tarts with more integrity. Everything that became "released" as a result of Snowden was known for 20 years ahead of time by anyone not retarded. Where's the news about the nuclear salt reactors? Where's the news about the fluoride? Where's the news about the antigrav propulsion? Where's the news about the nuclear fusion? Where's the news about the secret space program?

Oh, right--Glenn Greenwald's got it, and he's just sittin' on it. Cuz muh journalistic ethics.

massive rolleyes