• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Was it him, did he fund & weaponize the Covid-19?

Started by Stellar, July 27, 2020, 09:10:17 AM

Bill Gates, did he fund & help weaponize Covid-19?

Yes this is a no brainer
No, not at all
Maybe
I believe in the commercial news & there has never been a conspiracy of this nature!
I'm too afraid to reply

Stellar

I don't trust the smiley Bill Gates,  why is he so invested in fake vaccines and virus tech?  Is he part of an inside plan for depopulation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQWOPDqxWA

How the fuck doe he know Covid-19 is seasonal, I thought the pandemic was only a few months old, Bill Gates is giving up the big cheese of inditing himself here.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 09:10:17 AM
Is he part of an inside plan [...] ?

I'd like to say that I think you'll figure this out eventually, but at this point I'll admit to having some doubts.

Stellar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 09:21:06 AM

https://youtu.be/0-_FAjNSd58?t=2152

Thanks David,

This tells me they knew the virus was coming before it was in the news.  Nice find Mr. Rubini!  Quote "When the pandemic comes"!

Sic Assholes Bill and Melinda Gates!

AZZERAE

"David Rubini is David Rubini" is not enough, at this point.

Juan

Perhaps someone can explain to my why they want to reduce the earth’s population.  I thought they were all greedy, some capitalist some not, so why would they want to reduce their market?  Is it just meanness?

Stellar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 09:44:22 AM
Stellar! Seen THIS? I am not a Q guy. She is. But HERE she uses facts. Needs to get out more. I booked her on Ark Midnight. Most popular guest ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tet4FEhHcY

David,

My guess is you are internet radio or streaming host to host with Ark Midnight?

These gooberment people are the modern STAZI who are in the process towards eliminating 90% of the population.  I never knew so many gooberment workers lacked a compassionate consciousness which respects other humans lives.

Stellar

Quote from: Juan on July 27, 2020, 10:14:20 AM
Perhaps someone can explain to my why they want to reduce the earth’s population.  I thought they were all greedy, some capitalist some not, so why would they want to reduce their market?  Is it just meanness?

Juan,

People don't matter anymore except automation, AI and robotics according to some of the sick elite who are tide in with the Stazi gooberment.

AZZERAE

Perhaps someone can explain to my why they want to reduce the earth’s population. I thought they were all greedy, some capitalist some not, so why would they want to reduce their market? Is it just meanness?

Paranoid Schizophrenia is a bitch.

As we all know, there is a very large and enthusiastic survivalist movement worldwide (also known as "preppers"). People who are convinced that the end of Western civilisation is just around the corner and are making often expensive and sophisticated preparations for surviving the event. Often educated and clever, otherwise leading quite normal lives. While many of us would consider it crazy to spend a large proportion of our disposable income on preparing for "the end of the world as we know it" this very large group of people think of it as very normal and even sensible behaviour.

Similarly we see examples in our media of journalists promoting conspiracy theories about everything from HIV/AIDS to climate change. Endless examples can be cited, in which the paranoia of everyday life constitutes a grey area which intervenes between sanity and insanity.

However paranoid thinking can often be extreme and abnormal and may be a problem in itself for some people for which they will need to seek help. Paranoia of this kind can also affect people who do not suffer with any diagnosed mental illness.

Paranoid Schizophrenics share considerable common ground in their paranoid beliefs which often tend to reflect the spirit of the age. Ideas around religion used to dominate psychotic thinking whereas now beliefs that the individual is being spied on by the security services, that electronic devices have been implanted in them and that the internet is being used to spy on them are more common.

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 27, 2020, 10:49:17 AM
Paranoid Schizophrenia is a bitch.

As we all know, there is a very large and enthusiastic survivalist movement worldwide (also known as "preppers"). People who are convinced that the end of Western civilisation is just around the corner and are making often expensive and sophisticated preparations for surviving the event. Often educated and clever, otherwise leading quite normal lives. While many of us would consider it crazy to spend a large proportion of our disposable income on preparing for "the end of the world as we know it" this very large group of people think of it as very normal and even sensible behaviour.

Similarly we see examples in our media of journalists promoting conspiracy theories about everything from HIV/AIDS to climate change. Endless examples can be cited, in which the paranoia of everyday life constitutes a grey area which intervenes between sanity and insanity.

However paranoid thinking can often be extreme and abnormal and may be a problem in itself for some people for which they will need to seek help. Paranoia of this kind can also affect people who do not suffer with any diagnosed mental illness.

Paranoid Schizophrenics share considerable common ground in their paranoid beliefs which often tend to reflect the spirit of the age. Ideas around religion used to dominate psychotic thinking whereas now beliefs that the individual is being spied on by the security services, that electronic devices have been implanted in them and that the internet is being used to spy on them are more common.

Azzerae,

I really understand that your Paranoid Schizophrenia type illness can not comprehend the main premise that Bill Gates could quite possibly have funded the Covid-19 virus, because your mind is too feeble.  Your mind shuts down at this possibility from fear as-swell, you would like to think the virus is not weaponized but honed from nature.  Maybe your in this with the elite depopulation agenda I don't know, but totally ruling this story out as complete BLAH BLAH is a knee jerk reaction from you to flush this post, because this is the truth.

Jackstar

How is it "paranoia" when actual poison is actually being dosed into actual municipal water supplies?

I don't think you've thought this through, I really don't. Also, you act like a little bitch. Is this the nuance your performance means to convey? If so: you're nailing it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 11:08:41 AM
Your mind shuts down at this possibility from fear as-swell, you would like to think the virus is not weaponized but honed from nature.

I'm not going to lie; these new meds do seem like they're doing the trick better than previous attempts.

Watch that impulse control, though. How hard is it to proofread? It's not that hard.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 27, 2020, 11:09:38 AM
How is it "paranoia" when actual poison is actually being dosed into actual municipal water supplies?

I don't think you've thought this through, I really don't. Also, you act like a little bitch. Is this the nuance your performance means to convey? If so: you're nailing it.

My dearest delicate Jacky,

Sorry you are the resident beeAtch,

Anyway you are indeed correct about the water-supply, just how dumb do we have to be to believe that a piece of printed paper has value.  The old way was barter or earn the gold for payment.

If you ever wondered why the water is poisoned, well the cool aid also contains elements in it when dispersed to a certain level that one cup of city water ingested makes you behave Jacky so behave.

Yet now with automation, robots and AI the elite have figured out that we don't need so many humans to behave they can just eliminate 90% of us with Covid-19

QuoteShould We Be Putting Lithium in Our Water?
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvjae7/youve-probably-drunk-lithium-without-knowing-it

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackhole on July 27, 2020, 11:09:38 AM

Real things happen every day, obvs. Its this delusional, nonsensical, nonsequitor laden horseshit that makes me yawn and lose interest.

Quote from: Jackhole on July 27, 2020, 11:09:38 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 27, 2020, 11:26:16 AM
horseshit that makes me yawn and lose interest

This medicine bag stuffed with smoked salmon just keeps on paying for itself.

Stellar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 27, 2020, 11:28:47 AM

Jack stick to the topic Good Sir or Give up your debate seat now, your starting to Troll this like Azzerae

Juan

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 10:48:10 AM
Juan,

People don't matter anymore except automation, AI and robotics according to some of the sick elite who are tide in with the Stazi gooberment.
But do automation, AI and robotics buy anything?  If not, as I suppose, how do they satisfy their greed?

ItsOver

Yes, it's just meanness.  And we all know what they were in their nursery days.

http://youtu.be/7lGPkJjcz2g

Stellar

Sorry Juan Some of the elite have concluded 90% of the human population can be flushed starting out with covid-19 and I have no idea how they plan on implementing more deaths if covid-19 does not complete the job.

Quite simply Juan the some of the Elite have decided we don't need a consumer based society which pollutes and destroys the environment because they believe the human foot print is to large.  They have worked out other ways to get their needs met through automation.  90% of us are just in the way!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 11:31:54 AM
Jack stick to the topic Good Sir or Give up your debate seat now, your starting to Troll this like Azzerae

There's no debate against a fake Bipolar patient.

Troll? Talk to the old, dumb blonde Jack fag hags for.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on July 27, 2020, 11:35:10 AM
But do automation, AI and robotics buy anything?  If not, as I suppose, how do they satisfy their greed?

Perhaps you've heard of cryptocurrency. Probably just a fad, right?

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 27, 2020, 11:48:08 AM
There's no debate against a fake Bipolar patient.

Troll? Talk to the old, dumb blonde Jack fag hags for.

Azzerae your assumptions are killing your credibility!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 27, 2020, 11:48:08 AM
the old, dumb blonde Jack fag hags for

Boy, are you ever going to be surprised.

Juan

His voice is too high-pitched to be trustworthy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Stellar on July 27, 2020, 11:41:53 AM
Sorry Juan Some of the elite have concluded 90% of the human population can be flushed starting out with covid-19 and I have no idea how they plan on implementing more deaths if covid-19 does not complete the job.

Quite simply Juan the some of the Elite have decided we don't need a consumer based society which pollutes and destroys the environment because they believe the human foot print is to large.  They have worked out other ways to get their needs met through automation.  90% of us are just in the way!
Deplorable useless eaters everywhere.   If only we were worthy.  What will be funny is when the aliens get serious and eliminate the human elites.