• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Reparations to People of Color

Started by AC400KICK, July 23, 2020, 10:40:31 AM

AC400KICK

I think it is a wonderful idea and well overdue. What say you?

AvDaBr

I'm down, as long as white is considered a color.

AC400KICK

https://youtu.be/Hb0fYWl5b48

This man is a genius. He has pinpointed society's root problem and how to remedy it.

ItsOver

Sure.  Just as soon as my reparations from Rome roll in for the atrocities committed against my ancestors.  With interest, I'll have plenty to throw around.  Any day century now.

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 23, 2020, 10:40:31 AM

Great idea! Let's start with your fat-titted broad getting piped down by an HIV positive mandingo, cuck bitch.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2020, 12:39:09 PM
Sure.  Just as soon as my reparations from Rome roll in for the atrocities committed against my ancestors.  With interest, I'll have plenty to throw around.  Any day century now.

On the question of reparations, some of my people are still pissed over the Norman conquest during which our ancestors lost titles, land and lives.  On the other hand, my surname is distinctly Norman.  Accordingly, I'm willing to pay reparations to myself and move on.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 23, 2020, 12:56:27 PM

On the question of reparations, some of my people are still pissed over the Norman conquest during which our ancestors lost titles, land and lives.  On the other hand, my surname is distinctly Norman.  Accordingly, I'm willing to pay reparations to myself and move on.
Ah!  I hope you reward yourself well, for those who abused and those who suffered.  You owe it to yourself, in so many ways.

Juan

Like everyone, if I get rather than pay, I’m all for it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 23, 2020, 12:55:44 PM
Great idea! Let's start with your fat-titted broad getting piped down by an HIV positive mandingo, cuck bitch.

Oopsyâ€"did we forget to take our meds today?  You know how you get. 

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2020, 12:39:09 PM

I'm going to wait for reparations from the Allies. My Kraut ancestors suffered during the "war of Western Aggression."

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 23, 2020, 10:39:46 PM
Oopsyâ€"did we forget to take our meds today?

Took 'em all, Johnny-on-the-spot, Kid. I just find reparations a real hoot.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 23, 2020, 12:10:51 PM
https://youtu.be/Hb0fYWl5b48

This man is a genius. He has pinpointed society's root problem and how to remedy it.

Do you have any fucking idea as to how many of us are struggling to not become racist?  You may find out the hard way.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 24, 2020, 06:49:32 AM
Do you have any fucking idea as to how many of us are struggling to not become racist?

Asuka Langley

I guess this is the latest jogger thread so i will just leave this video of incompetent niggers having a negligent discharge at a BLM protest here. Normally i would be laughing at this kind of nigger shenanigans but it's all so tiresome at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcs9PyceoA

albrecht

Officially Bizarro World:
https://apnews.com/cca5777366726c485510f4efc48bd367

Note: no money actually available due to the former black dictator's economic system, if one can call it a system, and the remaining white farmers will be a part of the "task of raising the cash."

ps: "The president said the latest developments have brought closure."   :P

MarkT

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 23, 2020, 10:40:31 AM
I think it is a wonderful idea and well overdue. What say you?

Are you a shitskin yourself?

albrecht

Be warned. A lot of them aren't waiting for the government to give them their undeserved reparations. It is not worth confronting them unless one is heavily armed and even then might be better to call police and shelter in place. Especially as the Democrats escalate the racial problems and excuse, or even advocate, criminal activity. A car isn't worth losing your, or your families, life. 

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/07/31/2-men-killed-woman-injured-in-baseball-bat-attack-at-windermere-home-police-say/

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/its-a-horrific-situation-2-dead-1-injured-after-brutal-attack-with-baseball-bat-at-windermere-home

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 23, 2020, 12:55:44 PM
OH, my.

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 25, 2020, 04:06:46 PM
I guess this is the latest jogger thread so i will just leave this video of incompetent niggers having a negligent discharge at a BLM protest here. Normally i would be laughing at this kind of nigger shenanigans but it's all so tiresome at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcs9PyceoA

I saw this when it happened and thought to myself, "say what you want about the white supremacists, the KKK and the neo-Nazi's- rarely do they accidentally shoot their own..."

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2020, 04:44:44 PM
I saw this when it happened and thought to myself, "say what you want about the white supremacists, the KKK and the neo-Nazi's- rarely do they accidentally shoot their own..."
I’ve got 12 sticks of dynamite and a tree stump 2 feet from my house.  I know how to light the fuse.  If I use the dozen will the tree stump be gone?

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on August 14, 2020, 05:11:23 PM
I’ve got 12 sticks of dynamite and a tree stump 2 feet from my house.  I know how to light the fuse.  If I use the dozen will the tree stump be gone?

While 12 sticks should be sufficient to remove the stump, I recommend a minimum of 19.5 sticks...

WOTR

You will be happy to know that one of the most bankrupt state (morally and financially) is looking at reparations...

"SACRAMENTO, Calif. â€" California lawmakers are setting up a task force to study and make recommendations for reparations to African Americans, particularly the descendants of slaves, as the nation struggles again with civil rights and unrest following the latest shooting of a Black man by police."

"The legislation would require the task force to conduct a detailed study of the impact of slavery in California and recommend to the Legislature by July 2023 the form of compensation that should be awarded, how it should be awarded, and who should be should be eligible for compensation."

I am telling you, I want money for the war of Allied aggression against my Kraut ancestors. It was uncalled for, and cost my family quite a lot in terms of land, status and finances. Before you dismiss my claim, let's keep in mind what Steven Broadford says... "“I hear far too many people say, ‘Well, I didn’t own slaves bomb Germany, that was so long ago.’ Well, you inherit wealth â€" you can inherit the debt that you owe to African-Americans the German-Americans.

Can you imagine the social unrest when this shitty state repeals the anti-discrimination legislation so that they can openly refuse government contracts to white people and not allow them into schools or to apply for top jobs and then tax them to transfer wealth directly to African-Americans?

Gee, I wonder why racial tensions are growing.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/california-state-senate-to-consider-reparations-for-slavery/

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on September 01, 2020, 01:51:01 AM
California lawmakers are setting up a task force to study and make recommendations for reparations to African Americans, particularly the descendants of slaves...

Victim olympics FTW!

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2020, 06:13:36 PM
While 12 sticks should be sufficient to remove the stump, I recommend a minimum of 19.5 sticks...
Yes, indeed.  To maximize the torsion field force, 19.5 is optimal.  It’s in the data.