• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

Catsmile

I'm not directly addressing K_Dubb. Just adding my thoughts to the discourse, or lack thereof.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 02:47:11 PM
If you want to yell at someone who actually likes Uncle Joe you might try twitter, I seen a few there.

"If you don't like Dear Leader obviously you like his opponent, Commie traitorz! REEEEEE!!"

The hard of thinking can't or won't grasp the simplest of concepts pertaining to how a 2 party system works. You are not always voting FOR a candidate, this is the case for most people. You are simply casting your vote against the other candidate. Also known as voting for the lesser of 2 evils. It's a default position, which is forced upon us by the "#1%-Globalist-Elites-Deepstate-Illuminati-LizardPeopleâ,,¢." Voting third parties basically is a protest vote, against the 2 party system. Also known as throwing your vote away.

Such thinking speaks to how deeply a bifurcated narrative has been indoctrinated into the minds of consummate conspicuous consumers, who are otherwise politically illiterate. Those who casually consume our body politic as if it were a spectacle to be mindlessly consumed like reality television. However unlike other reality shows this one has real world consequences for hundreds of millions of people. Such superficial understanding and willful engagement in politics truly endangers our Democratic Republic, and is effectively seeking to dismantle 244 years of our Great American Experiment.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 02:56:08 PM
No I was joking with my canadian friend and you barged in out of nowhere hollering about Biden, who we weren't talking about at all, demanding I answer questions!  I think it's fair to read a little perturbation into your tone.

"I insist you answer ME, no matter the subject or thread! I'm entitled to an explanation! I'll thread stalk you across the forum, until you answer! REEEE!"

#LookPettyLittleSnowflake
#BananaRepublican

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 03:15:05 PM
Gosh somebody's pissy!

#SaltyEven
#SaltyBitterTearsMixWellWithHardSpirits

#IMAXCinemasDwarfedByTheProjectionCapacity
#SoreWinnersWinningMakeWorseLosers

#SturmabteilungStruggleIsReal
#BraunhemdenBabiesBitching

#EarlyOnsetBidenDerangementSyndrome
#E.O.B.D.S.
#"ItIsWhatItIs"-DJT
#"Sad"-DJT

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 13, 2020, 07:03:16 PM
I'm not directly addressing K_Dubb. Just adding my thoughts to the discourse, or lack thereof.

"If you don't like Dear Leader obviously you like his opponent, Commie traitorz! REEEEEE!!"

The hard of thinking can't or won't grasp the simplest of concepts pertaining to how a 2 party system works. You are not always voting FOR a candidate, this is the case for most people. You are simply casting your vote against the other candidate. Also known as voting for the lesser of 2 evils. It's a default position, which is forced upon us by the "#1%-Globalist-Elites-Deepstate-Illuminati-LizardPeopleâ,,¢." Voting third parties basically is a protest vote, against the 2 party system. Also known as throwing your vote away.

Such thinking speaks to how deeply a bifurcated narrative has been indoctrinated into the minds of consummate conspicuous consumers, who are otherwise politically illiterate. Those who casually consume our body politic as if it were a spectacle to be mindlessly consumed like reality television. However unlike other reality shows this one has real world consequences for hundreds of millions of people. Such superficial understanding and willful engagement in politics truly endangers our Democratic Republic, and is effectively seeking to dismantle 244 years of our Great American Experiment.

^^^^^^^^
Obvious striden for Biden is obvious.

There are only two people in contention for president.

Ergo, if you’re not for president Trump then you must be for Biden or abstaining.

Why is it so hard for people like you to answer which and why?

pate

Three hundred eighteen, Friday (FSS Three Day Weekend, FFS)"THUNDERDOME LIGHTNING" : "METHUSULA PROGENY" : "ASS INDENT SEA"

From the Office of the Shadow President-elect:

My fellow Americans:  thank you for your continuing support in working together to fix this shit while avoiding devotion to that sad ancient religion of partisan politics.  It is an honor that, with the exception of a few Improperly Marked Ballots, I have been unanimously elected to be your next Shadow President.  I look forward to working with all of you to usher in the Brave New World by fulfilling all of the MAPA campaign promises, even a few new ones, in our first 100 days together.

One of the things I had not thought of during the campaign is the establishment of the new "Safe Citizens Real-time Assistance Programme."  I have noticed in my travels during the campaign, that there are a great many folks that are concerned about the many and varied local, county, state and federal Police forces.  Many of these citizens, have signs displayed prominently in front of their domicile indicating this concern.

I have already, with the assistance of the newly created SCRAP shadow operatives, begun making a photographic catalogue of all properties indexed by address and name(s) of occupant(s) a NEW List.  These peaceful folk are eschewing the practice of calling 911 for assistance due to fear, sometimes quite warranted, of the Police.  This new SCRAP database will be available to kind and watchful neighbors who wish to make sure nothing untoward happens at these locations since these peaceful "Defund The Police" folk are telegraphing their intent to no longer rely on emergency services.

Still, these peaceful folk MUST BE SERVED.  I intend to do just that with the SCRAP National Database:  I believe, after this program has been initiated there will be a drastic reduction in crime.

This database will be freely available over the IntarTubes for any Citizen concerned about the safety of the clearly Peaceful Citizens.  It will truly Make America Pate Again, not only will the "Defund The Police" folks be able to continue to leave their front doors unlocked, not have to pay for expensive alarm/surveillance systems;  they can remove the bars from their windows and be absolutely SAFE in the knowledge that their well meaning and friendly neighbors are looking out for their well-being!

The SCRAP database will very quickly help mend divides, squelch unnecessary partisanship and ultimately heal the nation while we inexorably progress towards our shared patian ideals.

---

Hear, musaks from one of our many lists:

https://youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 07:06:39 PM
There are only two people in contention for president.

Ergo, if you’re not for president Trump then you must be for Biden or abstaining.

Why is it so hard for people like you to answer which and why?

Basically you are implying: "There is only one right way to view things, everything else is wrongthink." Your premise is incorrect. No one on this forum owes time to answer your disingenuous goading and stalking. This is why we laugh when you bloviate on the forum.

Your simplistic fallacious ideations based only upon your inflated sense hubris and entitlement exemplifies the anti-intellectualism and disingenuousness which is rampant in American discourse today. Clearly you are lacking a mature and nuanced understanding of how the real world works, much less politics. Most things having to do with social aspects life, and other areas of life, are not as simple as a set of bifurcated black and white, questions & answers, or a set of binary solutions. Holding such views clearly displays an immature perception, and an ineptitude interacting with reality. Embrace knowledge instead of rejecting it. Replace preconceived beliefs with enlightenment. Belief leaves one mired in dogma and ancient reactionary fears. Now, with all that said, here goes...

People can vote for Biden, or Trump, while simultaneously not liking some, or all of their political policies. Simply because we the people want to keep someone away from, or remove them from the levers of power, for any number of valid reasons. A large number of people use their vote pragmatically, in an effort to invalidate candidates. Instead of believing they are voting for the best candidate. This is real #Adulting, not washing your dishes. Such is life in a 2 party system. Your only other choices are, throw your vote away on a third party, or abstain at home. Like people did during the 2016 election cycle. Even children can grasp these self-evident concepts.

Record voter turnout this year, many Americans were highly motivated it seems. Being unemployed gives people a lot of time to think about the direction their leadership has taken, and plenty of motivation. It is what it is. Who would have thunk it? Unless you believe tens of millions of fake votes were cast. At which point, one must prove it, or spin on their tinfoil hat.

President Trumps own hand selected advisory commission couldn't prove his claims of millions of fraudulent votes during the 2016 election cycle. Trump disbanded the commission on January 3, 2018, with zero proof of mass voter fraud. This is the reason so many people are skeptical of Trumps claims this election cycle, not orange man bad, or TDS.

I know it's hard for true believers to believe anything except doctrine, even in the face of reality but; maybe Trump did lose. Simply because of his actions, or lack of actions, which cost him a second term, and not mass voter fraud. I know it sounds bat shit tinfoil hat wearing crazy, but just maybe.

President Trump created the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity; Executive Order 13799. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Advisory_Commission_on_Election_Integrity

# Heads I Win Tails You Lose
# I'll Shit Up The Forum For Everyone Until You Look At ME!!
# Copium

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 14, 2020, 01:38:49 AM
Basically you are implying: "There is only one right way to view things, everything else is wrongthink." Your premise is incorrect. No one on this forum owes time to answer your disingenuous goading and stalking. This is why we laugh when you bloviate on the forum.

Your simplistic fallacious ideations based only upon your inflated sense hubris and entitlement exemplifies the anti-intellectualism and disingenuousness which is rampant in American discourse today. Clearly you are lacking a mature and nuanced understanding of how the real world works, much less politics. Most things having to do with social aspects life, and other areas of life, are not as simple as a set of bifurcated black and white, questions & answers, or a set of binary solutions. Holding such views clearly displays an immature perception, and an ineptitude interacting with reality. Embrace knowledge instead of rejecting it. Replace preconceived beliefs with enlightenment. Belief leaves one mired in dogma and ancient reactionary fears. Now, with all that said, here goes...

People can vote for Biden, or Trump, while simultaneously not liking some, or all of their political policies. Simply because we the people want to keep someone away from, or remove them from the levers of power, for any number of valid reasons. A large number of people use their vote pragmatically, in an effort to invalidate candidates. Instead of believing they are voting for the best candidate. This is real #Adulting, not washing your dishes. Such is life in a 2 party system. Your only other choices are, throw your vote away on a third party, or abstain at home. Like people did during the 2016 election cycle. Even children can grasp these self-evident concepts.

Record voter turnout this year, many Americans were highly motivated it seems. Being unemployed gives people a lot of time to think about the direction their leadership has taken, and plenty of motivation. It is what it is. Who would have thunk it? Unless you believe tens of millions of fake votes were cast. At which point, one must prove it, or spin on their tinfoil hat.

President Trumps own hand selected advisory commission couldn't prove his claims of millions of fraudulent votes during the 2016 election cycle. Trump disbanded the commission on January 3, 2018, with zero proof of mass voter fraud. This is the reason so many people are skeptical of Trumps claims this election cycle, not orange man bad, or TDS.

I know it's hard for true believers to believe anything except doctrine, even in the face of reality but; maybe Trump did lose. Simply because of his actions, or lack of actions, which cost him a second term, and not mass voter fraud. I know it sounds bat shit tinfoil hat wearing crazy, but just maybe.

President Trump created the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity; Executive Order 13799. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Advisory_Commission_on_Election_Integrity

# Heads I Win Tails You Lose
# I'll Shit Up The Forum For Everyone Until You Look At ME!!
# Copium

Don’t you mean hasn’t proved yet? So, after all your blustery initial ad hominem attack on me we can come to the simple conclusion that you support Biden and are obviously anti-Trump. I’ve never known your posts to be anything but. Your willful ignorance to even address the obvious corruption reveals that you are indeed a Biden supporter. Since we’ve established that can you name 3 achievements from his 47 year political career that you admire and why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fAv7Ni0qts

I won’t hold my breath. :D

# I'll Shit Up The Forum For Everyone Until You Look At ME!! (Appropriate hashtag for you)

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 02:45:00 PM
I stand (sit?) with Field Marshal Hans II awaiting whatever punishment President-Elect pate sees fit to mete.  In fact, I will offer to take Field Marshal Hanz's share because, while he is a noble canine, I am a low-down dirty dog (yes I am) who deserves to be treated like a bad little puppy (yes I do).

Dammit, I know I sent the memo on this through the super secret, campaign staff only Shadow Communications PMs system to you.

It is now Commodore Hanz Too.  Flipper McGee is Provost Field Marshall, due to her bitch status she cannot be full Field Marshall.  We must await Trained Private Mongo Lloyd to duly pass through training to someday assume his hereditary role as eventual Field Marshall.

Hanz Too, through his traitorous conduct, has demonstrated his inability for "Real World" duty, and was thus "laterally promoted" to Commodore where he will retain privilege of rank, but may still continue in an advisory capacity for young Mongo Lloyd during his accelerated tutelage.

I will have to speak with the Shadow Communications PMs system Administrator about this.

https://youtu.be/MbXWrmQW-OE

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2020, 02:07:29 AM
Don’t you mean hasn’t proved yet? So, after all your blustery initial ad hominem attack on me we can come to the simple conclusion that you support Biden and are obviously anti-Trump. I’ve never known your posts to be anything but. Your willful ignorance to even address the obvious corruption reveals that you are indeed a Biden supporter. Since we’ve established that can you name 3 achievements from his 47 year political career that you admire and why?

No, I didn't mean yet. I didn't frame in in a manner to suppose a yet. You can't even tell the difference between what was typed, verses what you think you read, and wanted to believe.

You thinking that was an ad hominem attack makes my point for me.

You are full of simple conclusions. Which are frequently wrong. Due to your tenuous grasp of reality. Again you can't understand self-evident concepts even children grasp. 

I've address the corruption of the American political system many times. You are disingenuously pivoting. Such is your go-to refuge when you have nothing of substance. Which is the definition of willful ignorance.

You have established nothing. Much less "we've." Unless you're counting the voices in your head. Your entitlement is showing again. No one needs to explain or defend their reasons for voting for any candidate. That is the beauty of our American Democracy. Only a brownshirt would think otherwise.

People who loudly profess undying allegiance to this Great Experiment, seem ready to glibly trample the Constitution of the United States and the Republic for which it stands. On the unproven word of a single man. Your ilk act as if this republic has never voted before, lacking a well vetted voting process. Without proper checks and balances being overseen by both parties. This thought process is grounded in a need to believe a single mans narrative, discounting reality.   

Why would true patriots place a single Presidents unproven allegations above the Republic? Why do they glibly discount 244 years of an established Democratic Republic, when it doesn't vote their way? Unless they only care about power, and their man holding onto it; above and beyond the Republic.

When any President claims voter fraud against the Republic, even before the elections start, they need hard proof in hand. Not some theoretical "yet", or I'll prove it tomorrow. Such actions are irresponsible at best and dangerous at worst. Imposing unnecessary distress upon the foundations of our Republic. Which they took an oath to protect and uphold.   Protip: If an investigation has strong proof of massive voter fraud. You don't need to set up voter fraud hotlines, or offer 1 million dollar rewards for proof of voter fraud. When you've already got solid proof of voter fraud to show a court of law. Nor would they need to keep trying their case in the court of public opinion.

All of the above applies to Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Trump, Biden, et alia. I personally don't care who wins this election or any single election, neither party is my boyfriend. If massive voter fraud is real, fix it. Let the winner be President. I care far more for my fellow comrades, and the nations long term stability; above any president or party. I can work within the framework our Founders setup, so long as it isn't ruled over by a self-decreed ruler. Until proven otherwise the we the people have spoken. 11 days and counting with zero proof presented that can be upheld in a court of law. Facts don't care about our feelings, right?   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 14, 2020, 05:41:54 AM
No, I didn't mean yet. I didn't frame in in a manner to suppose a yet. You can't even tell the difference between what was typed, verses what you think you read, and wanted to believe.

You thinking that was an ad hominem attack makes my point for me.

You are full of simple conclusions. Which are frequently wrong. Due to your tenuous grasp of reality. Again you can't understand self-evident concepts even children grasp. 

I've address the corruption of the American political system many times. You are disingenuously pivoting. Such is your go-to refuge when you have nothing of substance. Which is the definition of willful ignorance.

You have established nothing. Much less "we've." Unless you're counting the voices in your head. Your entitlement is showing again. No one needs to explain or defend their reasons for voting for any candidate. That is the beauty of our American Democracy. Only a brownshirt would think otherwise.

People who loudly profess undying allegiance to this Great Experiment, seem ready to glibly trample the Constitution of the United States and the Republic for which it stands. On the unproven word of a single man. Your ilk act as if this republic has never voted before, lacking a well vetted voting process. Without proper checks and balances being overseen by both parties. This thought process is grounded in a need to believe a single mans narrative, discounting reality.   

Why would true patriots place a single Presidents unproven allegations above the Republic? Why do they glibly discount 244 years of an established Democratic Republic, when it doesn't vote their way? Unless they only care about power, and their man holding onto it; above and beyond the Republic.

When any President claims voter fraud against the Republic, even before the elections start, they need hard proof in hand. Not some theoretical "yet", or I'll prove it tomorrow. Such actions are irresponsible at best and dangerous at worst. Imposing unnecessary distress upon the foundations of our Republic. Which they took an oath to protect and uphold.   Protip: If an investigation has strong proof of massive voter fraud. You don't need to set up voter fraud hotlines, or offer 1 million dollar rewards for proof of voter fraud. When you've already got solid proof of voter fraud to show a court of law. Nor would they need to keep trying their case in the court of public opinion.

All of the above applies to Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Trump, Biden, et alia. I personally don't care who wins this election or any single election, neither party is my boyfriend. If massive voter fraud is real, fix it. Let the winner be President. I care far more for my fellow comrades, and the nations long term stability; above any president or party. I can work within the framework our Founders setup, so long as it isn't ruled over by a self-decreed ruler. Until proven otherwise the we the people have spoken. 11 days and counting with zero proof presented that can be upheld in a court of law. Facts don't care about our feelings, right?   

Yeah, don’t worry. Your use of the word comrades doesn’t give away your true political allegiance.  ::)

You would have to be deaf dumb and blind not to notice the massive fraud that has taken place and even Tommy would be aware somehow. You don’t represent the majority. They’ll be the ones rioting if sleepy Joe is pushed through. ;)

Obvious communist is obvious but you still won’t be pinned down cuz it’s too brown shirt. I think it’s more brown shirt not to say why. I really do

Innerreach

Quote from: Catsmile on November 14, 2020, 05:41:54 AMI care far more for my fellow comrades, and the nations long term stability

If this is true then, welcome to the revolution!

https://imgur.com/XAW3HSH

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 14, 2020, 02:36:54 AM
Dammit, I know I sent the memo on this through the super secret, campaign staff only Shadow Communications PMs system to you.

It is now Commodore Hanz Too.  Flipper McGee is Provost Field Marshall, due to her bitch status she cannot be full Field Marshall.  We must await Trained Private Mongo Lloyd to duly pass through training to someday assume his hereditary role as eventual Field Marshall.

Hanz Too, through his traitorous conduct, has demonstrated his inability for "Real World" duty, and was thus "laterally promoted" to Commodore where he will retain privilege of rank, but may still continue in an advisory capacity for young Mongo Lloyd during his accelerated tutelage.

I will have to speak with the Shadow Communications PMs system Administrator about this.

https://youtu.be/MbXWrmQW-OE

pate/K_Dubb 2020

My sincere apologies for missing this critical communiqué, sir, though I must say I am delighted that we should count a Commodore among our numbers and that any and all watercraft temporarily sequestered by the PFDRP on which he embarks (hahaha), up to and including perhaps a canoe, shall be entitled to fly the broad pennant, striking terror into the hearts of our enemies and distracting them from my poor paddle discipline.

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 02:46:13 PM
Still waiting for things you admire about Biden’s political career.
I admire Biden’s skill in getting the wife of Moscow’s mayor to give $3.5 million to a dope huffing asshole, Biden getting Ukraine to give the same dope addict an $80,000 a month no show job so he could support his brother’s widow and get next to his 12-year old niece, and Biden’s skill in getting China to give $1.5-billion to the same doper as he needed it to pay child support to his stripper baby mama.  In former times, such people could only have hoped for an appearance on Jerry Springer.

Is Scranton, PA considered Appalachia?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 14, 2020, 01:08:42 PM
I admire Biden’s skill in getting the wife of Moscow’s mayor to give $3.5 million to a dope huffing asshole, Biden getting Ukraine to give the same dope addict an $80,000 a month no show job so he could support his brother’s widow and get next to his 12-year old niece, and Biden’s skill in getting China to give $1.5-billion to the same doper as he needed it to pay child support to his stripper baby mama.  In former times, such people could only have hoped for an appearance on Jerry Springer.

Is Scranton, PA considered Appalachia?

I don’t know but it probably should be.

Juan

Scranton is in Lackawanna County which is considered part of the Appalachian Trail. Looks like we have our first Hillbilly Elegy administration.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 14, 2020, 04:07:43 PM
Scranton is in Lackawanna County which is considered part of the Appalachian Trail. Looks like we have our first Hillbilly Elegy administration.

I sure hope not!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2020, 12:31:11 PM
... distracting them from my poor paddle discipline.

Oh... Somehow I would be willing to bet that your paddle discipline is not only excellent, but well practiced.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on November 14, 2020, 04:07:43 PM
The interwebs are weird these days. I tried to post some album covers and recordings of the late Senator Byrd but I find....broken links...I guess it isn't only the 'statues' that are being erased to change Democrat Party history.  :( And he was pretty good as I recall (music not his later politics.)

http://ee.dominionpost.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=RFBvc3QvMjAxMC8wNi8yOSNBcjAwMzAw&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=Qcd4JCxfmYM&u=/watch?v=OJcbzfsmW5w

found a link working, for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcbzfsmW5w

pate

Quote from: whoozit on November 15, 2020, 01:00:45 PM
Have you two fixed it yet?

Nautical Shore...

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Sir, may I be the first to congratulate you on your victory?

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 11:49:31 PM
Sir, may I be the first to congratulate you on your victory?

Sure, although the fact that 6 fraudulent ballots were entered is disturbing:  we must find the people responsible and put them on a list.  Then we can fix their shit.  I will immediately begin working on legislation to make the crime of entering a fraudulent non-pate ballot a Death Penalty offense.

Perhaps I should just write up an Executive Order ordering immediate executions, that may fix the shit faster.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on November 24, 2020, 12:04:15 AM
Sure, although the fact that 6 fraudulent ballots were entered is disturbing:  we must find the people responsible and put them on a list.  Then we can fix their shit.  I will immediately begin working on legislation to make the crime of entering a fraudulent non-pate ballot a Death Penalty offense.

Perhaps I should just write up an Executive Order ordering immediate executions, that may fix the shit faster.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

I am sure they are all fat.  Can't I have them for Fat Kamp?  I will drive them most severely but even then it would be a mercy.

Innerreach

Quote from: pate on September 22, 2020, 11:07:26 AMI have a set that are a bit more steely, but they are sort of "hazel" like in that depending on the color of my wardrobe their apparent color is variable.  To protect the general public, much like that one cartoon character;  it is probably advisable that they be hidden from view.

Innerreach, would you care for a position in my upcoming Administration?  There are many seats available still;  with few exceptions you can probably name the position you wish to fill.  All I require is your vote and/or multi-vote and you will get both the Chairmanship, Secretary Seat or any other official Government Position you like along with a delicious plum!

I can even create positions, as I understand it:  I have unlimited leeway in the creation of various Executive Czar of xyz offices.  You and your multi-vote are welcome to come aboard!

I should really make more of an effort to read my "Who (Q)uoted You Palava. I was never very religious about it and just always felt real anxiety in doing so, ever since Asuka's penis wagged in my face.. I've been a bit bashful, I'm sure those that sympathize can understand.

If the opening is still available and if the allowance of creative choice still stands then, I would just LUVE being your gardener. I would, of course have specific requests about my lodging and desired products and tools. Also, with regards to my lodging... If it's not too much to ask, I'd like a pool with a scenic view (Not Picky Though.) Also, I'd like Jackstar to be my pool boy/ Yard boy, bitch. Oh, one of his arms is to be tied behind his back and AT ALL TIMES, as to prevent creative retaliation.... Ya know WUT? Let's also add a little Valium to Jacko's diet; I really can't afford any civil unrest or usurping as a byproduct of his manipulative infiltration into YOUR peasants colonies.

The offered plum should be cut daily, in different geometrical shapes, patterns and whatever else looks cute, please. Also, I love pussy! So, maybe be prepared for a circulating door, in and out of my quarters, morning, afternoon, evening, dusk, night, the approaching of eve and twilight and all the rest that I can't quite remember at the moment. Just install one of those downtown deals you see in New York, that people always get stuck in, because the pussies gonna flow like the Gulf Stream! If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to notify you. Cheers Pate!

P.S. Don't forget the Valium and females!..... Especially the females!  ;)

P.S.S. That's right! I'd prefer a position grounded with Mother Nature, Pussy and fruit, Ha! And ya'll think you're smart? Ha! Checkmate... 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on January 13, 2021, 01:52:42 AM
Also, I'd like Jackstar to be my pool boy/ Yard boy, bitch. Oh, one of his arms is to be tied behind his back and AT ALL TIMES, as to prevent creative retaliation.... Ya know WUT? Let's also add a little Valium to Jacko's diet; I really can't afford any civil unrest or usurping as a byproduct of his manipulative infiltration into YOUR peasants colonies.

Okay, look, I'm not going to lie: I get a lot of these kind of requests, especially when the mail doesn't get stolen, but I don't think that I'd be interested in this unless... well I'm going to say I am kind of interested. I'll admit it. I ain't that shy.

First things first... does it come with dental?

And, we got to pick this up in the morning. I got something to do. I do appreciate the interest though, even though I think it's going to be a hard sell up to Council--but that's your problem, not mine, you'd know that anyway. ;)

This is exciting, isn't it? I don't know why we just didn't do it this way the whole time before. Oh, right: Aquarius. Wow, no wonder they wrote that song.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on November 15, 2020, 01:00:45 PM
Have you two fixed it yet?

Someone had to call for back up--because someone--who won't be named--shut down the prediction grid.

And, yes it's true: I'm not going to tell you which one of these men has no dick. Believe me, I'm curious too--but I'm not getting into that right now. I got some rules to follow with, in certain situations, I'm not going to lie.

I'm not even on drugs! You know how they say "natural highs" are the best? Well, I'm not high either, but things are getting fixed. Now, this time, Punylings, I'm with you: there's a lot of stuff going on that's beyond my purview. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool: but I'm not, just by way of example for example, "move a black hole" kind of cool. THAT IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. But what if it were metaphor? See that would be my kind of cool.

And if any of you have to use a protection grid for anything, like, protective, make sure you jiggle the handle a little when you're done, thanks, see you in the morning. You know how like epoxy has to cure? It's like that but, with (CLASSIFIED). I know this sounds like a bunch of b******* but trust me I believe this is the best I could do right now with what I got. It'll be fine. I'm fine, she's fine, how are you?

We can always call for more backup. In my experience, it's best to have an actual problem when doing so, rather than just do it to say "hi." And you can just say "hi" out loud, right? It's not necessary to make a big production out of it every time. Good night sugar what the f***, who wrote this? Oh, right, gremlins. I'll be honest I've never seen one, but they got to be around: and let me be the first to say: I don't want to see gremlins getting the right to vote.

Dr. MD MD

It really seems to me that evil commie faggots are going to destroy shit rather than fix it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2021, 02:59:18 AM
It really seems to me that evil commie faggots are going to destroy shit rather than fix it.

if this is a problem for you, I'll put in a request down to Engineering if you're really having troubles with that level of perceptual shift, it's kind of hard to tell with you sometimes but, I got you babe. However it does seem like you're just kind of making a joke. Nevertheless I put in the request twice, mostly so nobody else could come by and hammer the button, just in case.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2021, 02:34:11 AM
Okay, look, I'm not going to lie: I get a lot of these kind of requests, especially when the mail doesn't get stolen, but I don't think that I'd be interested in this unless... well I'm going to say I am kind of interested. I'll admit it. I ain't that shy.

First things first... does it come with dental?

And, we got to pick this up in the morning. I got something to do. I do appreciate the interest though, even though I think it's going to be a hard sell up to Council--but that's your problem, not mine, you'd know that anyway. ;)

This is exciting, isn't it? I don't know why we just didn't do it this way the whole time before. Oh, right: Aquarius. Wow, no wonder they wrote that song.

Honestly, I don't have much to say.. Jacko, do you remember the childhood song "round- round all we go, pocket full of all posies?" I'm not talking about the Black Death Plague either.. Well, poussey (Washington) is questionable.. Also, Why are your arms so tired? Admittedly, my neck hurts, but I'm fine. I'm tired... So, good night. Cheers