• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

pate

Correction to above:

Quote from: pate on October 30, 2020, 07:56:33 PM
... Recruit Mongo Lee is promoted to Trained Private, 2nd Class...

Should read "...Recruit Mongo Lloyd is promoted..."

Apogees, hopefully this does not result in another defection.

Carry On.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on October 30, 2020, 07:56:33 PM

I am betrayed, by one of the inner circle of People's Free Democratic Republic of pate:

[attachment=1,msg1434562]

Field Marshall Hanz II "Dogs Lives Matter"

Here is an image of the Traitor shortly before he was taken into custody and placed under house arrest:

[attachment=2,msg1434562]
Recruit Mongo Lee

I predict this betrayal will have little to no effect on my impending Victory this coming Glorious Next Tuesday.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

OEmGEE I LOVE THAT DOGGIE. Tell him I said I know how it feels to have the mans boot on ya neck. He is not alone in the struggle for freedom. House arrest sux!

WOTR

Will the traitorous admiral accompany you in your victory flight in airforce 1 tomorrow?

Juan

President Pate,
Here on Election Day it’s so cold I had to put on a shirt.  I hope that’s allowed.

pate

Two hundred ninety-five, Terrible Tuesday"PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "EYE DEW" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "OVER ARCHON" : "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH" : "METHSULA PROGENY" : "ASS INDENT SEA"

Quote from: WOTR on November 03, 2020, 03:38:57 AM
Will the traitorous admiral accompany you in your victory flight in airforce 1 tomorrow?

Commodore (rank equivalent to a Captain but allowing for Fleet Command operations under nominal Admiral status, actually outranked by an Admiral), not Admiral.  I probably will not be allowed to use AF1 until January I think.  I suppose I could try to talk Trump firing Pence, then appointing me Vice-President and then he steps down making me President rather than President-elect.

I honestly had not thought of that possibility, which may extend the first 100 days of Making America Pate Again:  as I have already made reservations at several key locations for the Plan.  The Hotel Industry is stressed enough without me changing plans and cancelling that shit.  We are here to fix that shit, not fuck it up more.

Quote from: Juan on November 03, 2020, 11:24:39 AM
President Pate,
Here on Election Day it’s so cold I had to put on a shirt.  I hope that’s allowed.

Shirtless is not an Official Dress Code/Uniform Requirement, but it does virtue-signal that you support K_Dubb if you are male, and myself if you are female...

Anyhow, I expect today to be quite relaxing as myOur inevitable Victory unfolds.  I came back from voting for myself about an hour ago and there was no line at all, probably the quickest voting experience ever!  I would like to continue this practice in the future, as there will only be one name to vote for and no write-in option on all Future Ballots after the first 100 days MAPA initiative is concluded.

This of course will be purely symbolic, as a gesture of loyalty by the People to indicate their undying Loyalty to the MAPA ideals.  Of course I will immediately resign from all the positions I am unanimously elected to, from POTUS on down to City Dogcatcher at all levels Federal/State/Local and appoint appropriate personnel in my stead.

Onward to the Finnish line!  Damn the Swedes, full speed ahead.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

whoozit

President Pate,  when will you be declaring victory?

pate

Quote from: whoozit on November 03, 2020, 04:12:53 PM
President Pate,  when will you be declaring victory?

I will have to go back and look for the specific post, but I think it was a few weeks ago...

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Dear sir,

I blame myself for the failure of the American media to recognize the legitimacy of your victory.  The hordes of antifa supersoldiers I recruited to occupy the White House were distracted by a critical shortage of hair dye and certain psychoactive chemicals in the DC metro area and never materialized in numbers sufficient to give our movement the weight of popular opinion.  I will not blather on about useless moral victories other than to note that you are a worthy successor to Richard C. Hoagland, the true President of my Heart, who won that position in 2016 and has served admirably these past four years by quietly doing whatever it is he does, which is all I ask of a president.

As our fellow bellgabbers contemplate the next four years and observe the shit that is not getting fixed -- indeed, it will continue to pile up in great heaps -- I would invite them to imagine a world in which shit is not only fixed but we have good bananas, too.

Yours faithfully and ever,
kdubb

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 11:39:57 PM
Dear sir,

I blame myself for the failure of the American media to recognize the legitimacy of your victory.  The hordes of antifa supersoldiers I recruited to occupy the White House were distracted by a critical shortage of hair dye and certain psychoactive chemicals in the DC metro area and never materialized in numbers sufficient to give our movement the weight of popular opinion.  I will not blather on about useless moral victories other than to note that you are a worthy successor to Richard C. Hoagland, the true President of my Heart, who won that position in 2016 and has served admirably these past four years by quietly doing whatever it is he does, which is all I ask of a president.

As our fellow bellgabbers contemplate the next four years and observe the shit that is not getting fixed -- indeed, it will continue to pile up in great heaps -- I would invite them to imagine a world in which shit is not only fixed but we have good bananas, too.

Yours faithfully and ever,
kdubb

;D

pate

Three hundred sixteen, Make Dad Smile on Wednesday"PUBLIC BANANNA"

Remember, "A Vote For pate Is Never Late!"  I have arranged long in advance to have the BellGab official polling station kept open for almost another two full weeks.  You can still submit a vote or a high multiple of votes for any of the three correct choices presented above.  Once the official "pate" vote is electronically tabulated, the printers will fire up and print a very high multiple of "pate" ballots that will then be sent off with the appropriate post-mark to the appropriate state election office where extra votes for "pate" will look really great.

Shadow Election Officials loyal to the MAPA ideals are standing by to secretly replace that ballot for one erroneously marked for either of my political enemies.  That is the kind of shit that we are trying to fix!  "Improperly Marked Ballots" have long been on my list of shit to fix, from now on only ballots marked "pate" will be considered for addition to the Official Election District tally.  This is how we are going to fulfill the MAPA ideals, one ballot at a time (and in a few special cases a very high multiple of ballots at the same time, this will be accomplished digitally to save time.)

https://youtu.be/jrwjiO1MCVs

pate/K_Dubb 2020

WOTR

If Trump is successful in his attempt to show how crooked the system is and that the electronic voting machines were rigged, will you be claiming the presidency? It seems likely that they had managed to reprogram the machines so that a vote for Pate became a vote for Joe or Trump.

Quite frankly, I have never been more convinced that an election has been stolen.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2020, 05:47:19 AM
Quite frankly, I have never been more convinced that an election has been stolen.

Does "attempted theft" count as theft? This really isn't my area. Is there a word that means somebody tried to steal something and they didn't get away with it at all, never had a chance, only made fools of themselves, and put a lot of security people to work to earn overtime to feed their families?

I've got some ideas for some possible names, but they're all presently being considered for use to describe various innovations I've made upon certain techniques I've read about in the Kama Sutra--skimmed, really--so I don't really want to juice up my karma by moving them from one list to another. Not right now. Not just yet.

In any event, welcome to the party, Pal. Look at the bright side--you'll never have to wonder if this kind of thing ever happens again, because obviously... it does, every time, since the first time. All the way back to Lilith.

AZZERAE

I have never been more convinced that an election has been stolen.

Fuck. Super original opinion.

K_Dubb

Quite frankly, I have never been more convinced that you all are a passel of goobers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 10:23:12 AM
Quite frankly, I have never been more convinced that you all are a passel of goobers.

^^^^^
Loves corruption! Literally bathes in everyday. :D

K_Dubb, name me 3 things that Joe Biden has achieved in his political career that you admire? ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 10:59:38 AMK_Dubb, name me 3 things that Joe Biden has achieved in his political career that you admire?

You win, I concede.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 10:23:12 AM
WTF? I just said that they stole the election from you and Pate, and that is your reaction? Do you not believe that you won in a landslide and that the election was stolen from you?

I'm frankly shocked and dismayed that Pate would have chosen you as a running mate if you have that little confidence in not only yourself, but your appeal in a general election. As a matter of fact, I will not be marching in the upcoming "Pate support weekend" if that is your attitude and indicative of your commitment to your own cause.

First, Field Marshall Hanz II commits treason, and then his second in command- his chosen running mate and would-be vice president of the United States of America? Possibly this is a reflection on Pate's poor choices in the men to be included in his inner circle. Kind of reminds me of Donald Trump. Both natural born leaders. Both seem to suffer from incompetent, uncommitted subordinates and underlings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2020, 12:10:17 PM
WTF? I just said that they stole the election from you and Pate, and that is your reaction? Do you not believe that you won in a landslide and that the election was stolen from you?

I'm frankly shocked and dismayed that Pate would have chosen you as a running mate if you have that little confidence in not only yourself, but your appeal in a general election. As a matter of fact, I will not be marching in the upcoming "Pate support weekend" if that is your attitude and indicative of your commitment to your own cause.

First, Field Marshall Hanz II commits treason, and then his second in command- his chosen running mate and would-be vice president of the United States of America? Possibly this is a reflection on Pate's poor choices in the men to be included in his inner circle. Kind of reminds me of Donald Trump. Both natural born leaders. Both seem to suffer from incompetent, uncommitted subordinates and underlings.

It just shows you how in the tank he is for Biden. Like most faggots he longs for the muscular leather of an authoritarian dictatorship.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 10:59:38 AM
^^^^^
Loves corruption! Literally bathes in everyday. :D

K_Dubb, name me 3 things that Joe Biden has achieved in his political career that you admire? ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Lies!  I bathe in nothing but pure Axe Body Spray!

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2020, 12:10:17 PM

I stand (sit?) with Field Marshal Hans II awaiting whatever punishment President-Elect pate sees fit to mete.  In fact, I will offer to take Field Marshal Hanz's share because, while he is a noble canine, I am a low-down dirty dog (yes I am) who deserves to be treated like a bad little puppy (yes I do).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 02:39:44 PM
Lies!  I bathe in nothing but pure Axe Body Spray!

Same smell. Still waiting for things you admire about Biden’s political career.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 02:15:46 PM
It just shows you how in the tank he is for Biden. Like most faggots he longs for the muscular leather of an authoritarian dictatorship.

If you want to yell at someone who actually likes Uncle Joe you might try twitter, I seen a few there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 02:47:11 PM
If you want to yell at someone who actually likes Uncle Joe you might try twitter, I seen a few there.

I’m not yelling. I’m writing on an internet forum. Perhaps it’s reality check time, Mr. Sensitive.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 02:48:36 PM
I’m not yelling. I’m writing on an internet forum. Perhaps it’s reality check time, Mr. Sensitive.

No I was joking with my canadian friend and you barged in out of nowhere hollering about Biden, who we weren't talking about at all, demanding I answer questions!  I think it's fair to read a little perturbation into your tone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2020, 02:56:08 PM
No I was joking with my canadian friend and you barged in out of nowhere hollering about Biden, who we weren't talking about at all, demanding I answer questions!  I think it's fair to read a little perturbation into your tone.

If you need to think that to feel better about the situation alright but I’m really not upset. It’s pretty clear from your posts that you’re onboard with Biden though. I just want to know why? I don’t see how that denotes anger but I get how liberals have to reframe almost every single event in their lives to emphasize their “victimhood.”

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 02:46:13 PM
Same smell. Still waiting for things you admire about Biden’s political career.
I'll bite. I like his 'gaffs.'  And especially enjoy his personal bizarre anecdotes such as CornPop stories and musings over the prevalence of Indians, dot not feathers, in the convenience store industry. He was against busing, and he was right on that. He allowed Anita Hill to be run over despite his dislike for Thomas due to their race. Later on he changed his mind and doesn't mind blacks- if they are "clean" and "articulate."  Bosley likely didn't vote for him because his hair system is better than the informercial ones.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2020, 03:02:03 PM
If you need to think that to feel better about the situation alright but I’m really not upset. It’s pretty clear from your posts that you’re onboard with Biden though. I just want to know why? I don’t see how that denotes anger but I get how liberals have to reframe almost every single event in their lives to emphasize their “victimhood.”

Gosh somebody's pissy!

ItsOver

...Quite frankly, I have never been more convinced that an election has been stolen.
Come on, next you’ll be telling us Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta aren’t sterling examples of government ethics.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2020, 03:03:21 PMBosley likely didn't vote for him because his hair system is better than the informercial ones.

He does have nice hair.

Does Pate have nice hair?