• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 05, 2020, 08:31:27 PM
Put it in your mouth.

Can't see it, must be too small or missing?  Have a doctor check that, maybe they could fix that shit for you.

-p

paladin1991

Quote from: pate on October 05, 2020, 09:20:13 PM
Can't see it, must be too small or missing?  Have a doctor check that, maybe they could fix that shit for you.

-p
You mean the Dickdr?  I don't think I could bear having his clammy hands on my shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 06, 2020, 05:09:50 PM
You mean the Dickdr?  I don't think I could bear having his clammy hands on my shit.

I’d need an electron microscope to find it anyway.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2020, 05:37:57 PM
I’d need an electron microscope to find it anyway.

What?  No electron microscope?  Where do you practice?  tiajuana?

This Oligarch Kabuki entity is saying it will be a shutout for The Donald.  You guys better make your move.

https://twitter.com/HouseCracka/status/1313604976363606018

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2020, 07:41:24 PM
What?  No electron microscope?  Where do you practice?  tiajuana?

No, I’m just letting you know the advanced equipment I’d need to even find you phallus to begin with. While there’s little hope of increasing it’s size I think you can be helped to deal with it better. :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 09:22:24 PM
No, I’m just letting you know the advanced equipment I’d need to even find you phallus to begin with. While there’s little hope of increasing it’s size I think you can be helped to deal with it better. :)

Well, maybe you could start with a little massage.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2020, 09:54:08 PM

Well, even if I were so inclined (which I’m not) there still the matter of finding it, not to mention that I’d likely crush it with my average sized hands.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 09:57:32 PM
Well, even if I were so inclined (which I’m not) there still the matter of finding it, not to mention that I’d likely crush it with my average sized woman's hands.

Don't be a tease.

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2020, 09:54:08 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2020, 09:22:24 PM

Very well you two.  I will allow K_Dubb to adjudicate your "fancy" between yourselves.

https://youtu.be/A6Bn9i_J59s

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 07, 2020, 11:35:21 PM
Very well you two.  I will allow K_Dubb to adjudicate your "fancy" between yourselves.

The obvious solution here is for all parties to send nudes and I will judge between them -- I am fair and absolutely trustworthy.  But not if you have FUPAs I don't want to see that shit.

What could possibly go wrong?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on October 07, 2020, 11:35:21 PM

https://youtu.be/A6Bn9i_J59s

pate/K_Dubb 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tatoOZ2-uw

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 08, 2020, 04:03:55 AM
« Today at 03:03:55 »

Are you not entertained? Stay tuned.

Jack/* 2020
"The asterisk denotes orbital flexibility"

it is time to examine some bizarre events happening in the solar system.  To get an understanding of how world-changing events may be imminent, try a web search using the search term “observatory shut down.”

You will quickly realize that observatories all over the world are being forcibly shut down. Allegedly this is due to “Covid-19,” or “technical glitches”, etc. but in reality, it is to prevent people from realizing things like the planets are moving in ways that cannot be explained by Newtonian mechanics

For example, maybe I was hallucinating (I am not taking any drugs) but the full moon on October 2nd, looked bright yellow and had a happy face on it.  Now we have a blue moon, a hunter’s moon, and a micro-moon appearing simultaneously on Halloween.

This to have suddenly been announced although I am sure reasonable explanations will be made for it.  While blue moons are not actually supposed to be blue, take a look with your own eyes on October 31st.  If it is actually blue, you will know these are indeed extraordinary times we are living through.

Also, the planets Mars and Venus seem to be shining brightly and close together every night.  News reports explain the brightness of Mars, for example, by saying things like “Mars opposition happens about every two years, but this year is particularly noteworthy because it’s the closest the red planet can get to Earth.” https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mars-shine-bright-next-ten-days-1.5749742

Of course, this could all be a coincidence, but then why shut down all the observatories?  NSA sources also say the planets are moving in un-explicable ways.  However, do not take our word for it, just go look at the sky with your own eyes.

ShayP

Quote from: pate on August 28, 2020, 12:33:32 PM
I will probably defer to K_Dubb and ShayP on the specific fashion advice in regards to the details of the apparel for the official Make America Pate Again back-up dancers.  If male dancers are employed to satiate K_Dubb's unique tastes they, of course, may omit the tightly knotted American flag* tops.

Seersucker.  Enough said.  NOBODY is dancing in Seersucker.....yet.

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on October 17, 2020, 10:24:15 AM

My last public defender rolled in with a full seersucker suit and a wicked left-hand limp. He was more rumpled than Rumpelstiltskin. I, of course, got off. Surely that counts as some dancing somewhere. Also, I have a seersucker bathrobe. So there.

Miss you, ShayP! STRONGER TOGETHER, RAWR. OR ELSE.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2020, 07:52:32 AM
Jack/* 2020
"The asterisk denotes orbital flexibility"

5:5.

pate

Two hundred sixty, Terrible Tuesday

Two hundred seventy-one, Saturday (FSS Three Day Weekend, FFS)"JEWELED ALIEN"

I am unfamiliar with the "Seersucker" pattern, let me google that shit right quick...

For some reason, it reminded me of "Houndstooth"

I don't know, but as long as the colors are sunshiny yellow and some sort of cream, I think we can adopt it for the campaign.  I think I had a Houndstooth coofiyah pattern I called "Creamed Corn Teen" before the campaign started.  I think there are several thousand yards/bolts in some third-world shithole waiting on the orders for bandanas and scarves to roll in for the 2020 Summer Holiday Season...  Looking at "Seesucker" next to "Houndstooth" it seems like just a simple re-weave and it will all be good.

[attachment=1]

Should probably have them replace the "CornTeen" script with "We are going to fix this shit," or fuck it;  seems to be a bit late in the campaign to shit out some last minute memorabilia?  I say do it anyway, for the people.  They need that shit fixed!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Big Chicken

Prophet pate and Cherubim K_Dubb.

The Nails! The Nails! The Most Holy Nails!

We must obtain the Holy Nails and return them to New Jerusalem on the Ohio.  The bone in them! They have been in our Lord and Savior. Soon they shall be inside The Prophet!  Oh - Glory be!!!!!

QuoteNAILS controversially linked to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ have fragments of ancient bone and wood embedded in them, a bombshell new study has revealed.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1672868/nails-crucify-jesus-fragments-bone/ 

WOTR

About time you wandered back. Going to stay for the election and the post-election "Pate party?"

ItsOver

#Where’sThePate?
#BasementsCanBeFun
#IshWindingDownFolks
#...hic!

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2020, 02:25:35 AM
#Where’sThePate?
#BasementsCanBeFun
#IshWindingDownFolks
#...hic!

It's true. He started out so strong. Now nothing since the 18th? Did he "pull a Biden" and call a lid until the election?

Juan

Perhaps President Pate is preparing for a big junk reveal since that seems popular at this time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on October 25, 2020, 03:42:39 PM
Perhaps President Pate is preparing for a big junk reveal since that seems popular at this time.

Yeah but he can’t be the one to drop his own junk. That would just be cray cray. Someone else has to drop his junk and then he’ll be in the position to shrug his shoulders and quietly humblebrag about it. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2020, 03:50:19 PM
Yeah but he can’t be the one to drop his own junk.

Can't--or won't? Asking for a friend whose opinion really matters here, because she can actually speak English. Thanks in advance. No homo.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2020, 12:20:59 AM
They need that shit fixed!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Semper fi

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2020, 04:02:02 PM
Can't--or won't? Asking for a friend whose opinion really matters here, because she can actually speak English. Thanks in advance. No homo.

Gay.

pate

People want to see my coqpics?

Okay, here is a nice one:

That should be quite enough for Monday.

Hear, musaks:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4dOsOw1s0

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Three hundred and three, Thursday Into Friday"OVER ARCHON" : "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"

Tomorrow is probably the last feasible day to get those file boxes full of the high-multiples of genuine official MAPA approved pre-printed write-in "pate" ballots in the mail.  Over-seas campaign volunteers are encouraged to use the nearest APO/FPO postal branch if possible for these mailings, although it probably would have been better to have gotten those OCONUS "pate" ballots in the mail last Friday in order that they are received at the appropriate places CONUS before the Glorious Next Tuesday.

I have not reviewed the following for which List it belongs to:

https://youtu.be/-d91Qn8QUks

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Three hundred and four, Friday (FSS Three Day Weekend, FFS)"METHUSULA PROGENY"

I am betrayed, by one of the inner circle of People's Free Democratic Republic of pate:

[attachment=1]

Field Marshall Hanz II of the PFDRP Canine People's Army has apparently thrown his lot in with one of my opponents.  I should have caught this rebellion within the ranks much earlier, as he has taken to minor acts of sabotage of late, to include but not restricted to:  Food Whoring, Trash Can Raiding, Minor Lawn Destruction (Paw Wiping, level 2), and various other acts of disobedience.  I see now that it was a symptom of a larger issue, I have my doubts that he has been properly deploying the "Dogs Lives Matter" yard signage that I have infrequently assigned to him as part of his daily tasks.

Here is an image of the Traitor shortly before he was taken into custody and placed under house arrest:

[attachment=2]

He is clearly aware of the magnitude of his crimes both against the PFRDP State and the MAPA campaign.  The guilt on his face is palpable and sickening, however due to his past services and my feeling that he may respond well to Re-Education efforts I have commuted the normal sentence in his very special case.

Probably it is in large part my own fault, the extensive campaigning over the last month has left me little time to spend instructing and training the Canine Home Defense Forces, so while this crime is unforgivable, it is understandable.

Provost Marshal Flipper McGee is now given a provisional promotion to Field Marshall of the PFDRP Canine People's Army, and Recruit Mongo Lee is promoted to Trained Private, 2nd Class.  Hanz, is hereby demoted to the new rank of Commodore of the PFRDP Navy which is embarrassing, as the PFRDP is entirely landlocked and has no commissioned vessels to command.  I do this so that his daily ration allotment may be maintained under the Military Budget during his open-ended house arrest.

I predict this betrayal will have little to no effect on my impending Victory this coming Glorious Next Tuesday.

https://youtu.be/twMAjMTkQAM

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020