• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: chefist on August 23, 2020, 10:01:09 PM
I'd advice against any more chems.

Yeah, Jackâ€"I’d stick to Mad Dog 2020 if I were you.  It’s organic and made with free-range grapes.

Jackstar

That's just because you're old and retarded. Get on trottin' down to the mailbox, Midnight Cowboy. Do your part.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 23, 2020, 10:04:20 PM
Yeah, Jackâ€"I’d stick to Mad Dog 2020 if I were you.  It’s organic and made with free-range grapes.

Not salty enough.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 10:04:34 PM
That's just because you're old and retarded. Get on trottin' down to the mailbox, Midnight Cowboy. Do your part.

Not salty enough.

That's the best you've got? Old and retarded? Bwahahaha...

Get back on the Zyprexa or Abilify my friend.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on August 23, 2020, 10:12:13 PM
That's the best you've got? Old and retarded? Bwahahaha...

Get back on the Zyprexa or Abilify my friend.  ;D

Yeah, Jack! We need more Manchurian candidates!! >:(

pate

*ADVISE : CHEMISTS

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 23, 2020, 10:14:15 AM
Sure, this all reminds me that my favorite baseball hat is my "Bush Barber Services" camouflage one.

How, Meow!

That was an interesting vidya, last night my "put me to sleep" video of choice was this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG1YjDdI_c8

I like the cut of this guy's jib, and want one of his Thorium Liquid Fuel reactors for the "back forty" of the People's Free Democratic Republic of pate.  I have long wanted energy independence and that seems to be a good plan.  Probably I will add it to the list of shit to fix in the Make America Pate Again movement.

I actually did sleep through most of it, although the thinly veiled references to Thor, and some of the mathematics and physics being described gave me some strange fihtzful dreams:  I think it was part of my ongoing Dream Quest!  Most of the dream seemed to be centered around an attempt by me to provide a transcript of certain scenes from the movie here;  the confused, bewildered and off-topic replies were quite amusing.

Really, it was a quite frustrating dream.  I think at one point, I attempted to point out that my modified Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment also indicated that the "cat into dog" thing could also indicate that the particle that you put into the box, will not necessarily be the same particle that you observe leaving the box:  which as I am sure you are realizing right now has some perplexing things going on at the sub-atomic level, that may or may not be pan-dimensional in nature.

This reminds me that this page is bereft of any appropriate musacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orL-w2QBiN8

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Thorium... Interesting. I know very little about this topic, but I enjoyed that link, thanQ.
I think the reactors are pretty but they scare me, no joke.
I think the future of power will be centrifugal pumps, dry lightning Tesla coils and thermo volcanic.  Full disclosure: I am not an engineer but sometimes I can see the future. I bet you never would have guessed that, rite? And I will get back to that very fascinating video after Peter Davenport on spaced out radio!
Now I do see the practicality of nuclear for certain reasons, such as lunar trips, and travel. 
Your dreams sound complex.
  I really enjoy the photo analysis of the Jon Levi films. Also, his voice can put me to sleep! But the content will keep my mind racing. KEK

ThanQ again for fixing things all over. You have the Mervotes in the bag!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 09:54:55 PM
Mail me some ----ludes. #Ketaminewouldbemoreseasonallyappropriate
Nice timestamp Tiger ❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 23, 2020, 09:30:49 AM
Haha I have only worn a baseball hat once, never again!  It was apparent from my early youth that there were too many unspoken rules around how it is worn with guys who you'd never think gave a fuck about personal style getting surprisingly exercised over minor violations, and I am just not tapped into pop culture enough to hazard that minefield.

So you are more of a Fly Fishing hat kind of a guy then?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 24, 2020, 12:04:46 PM
So you are more of a Fly Fishing hat kind of a guy then?

Haha good heavens no nothing with a bill!  The angle at which it is worn, and its degree of curvature, is fraught with peril.  As an amateur cultural anthropologist I am aware that headgear is often used in primitive societies to signal status and allegiances and, though I do not pretend to understand them and their queer hooting manner of articulation, I am respectful enough of the rules to avoid them altogether.

pate

Don't you have to wear cool headgear at the Discotheque?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUy75kUBO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnhXHvRoUd0

I like to wear a hat when I am fly-fishing, but I don't like the long bill, just a regular baseball cap and my Army BCG prescription sunglasses so I can see beneath the water.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 24, 2020, 06:58:46 PM
Don't you have to wear cool headgear at the Discotheque?

Headgear is not generally worn but the hair itself is teased to stratospheric heights in what must be a compensatory gesture.

The one time I attempted a ball cap (fitted, worn backwards with a curved bill, with some rather short shorts) I endured such grief I have never attempted it again.  I do not remember the nature of the objections, though I note Azz wears his larger and slightly to the side while Groyper wears a trucker hat with a flat bill so whatever group allegiance I was inadvertently signaling, and to which I clearly did not belong, is not otherwise represented here.

Now these were the days before I carried my balls swinging looped around my wrist from the sheer weight of them, when I was still young and impressionable, so the sting of the rebuke has never left me.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2020, 08:20:48 PM
Headgear is not generally worn but the hair itself is teased to stratospheric heights in what must be a compensatory gesture.

The one time I attempted a ball cap (fitted, worn backwards with a curved bill, with some rather short shorts) I endured such grief I have never attempted it again.  I do not remember the nature of the objections, though I note Azz wears his larger and slightly to the side while Groyper wears a trucker hat with a flat bill so whatever group allegiance I was inadvertently signaling, and to which I clearly did not belong, is not otherwise represented here.

Now these were the days before I carried my balls swinging looped around my wrist from the sheer weight of them, when I was still young and impressionable, so the sting of the rebuke has never left me.

Curved bill, backwards? To me that signifies membership in the old school catchers club.  Like Mr. Freehan here:

Now no offense K_Dubb but you appear to be more on the scrawny side. Typically dudes that work behind the dish are pretty stout. Perhaps some militant old timer fingered you as an imposter?

I highly suggest that you try again. This is the hat I am currently rocking and I highly recommend it.  Curved bill - just wear it straight away.

I picked it up at Loren Coleman's International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, Maine last year.  Mrs. Walks walked out of the joint and waited in the car in disgust but I had fun and of course hit up the gift shop afterwards totally unsupervised.  ;)  It is a really nice hat. The photo in the online store is crap but the hat looks just like their logo:

With things the way they are, might be tough for you to get to Maine (although highly recommended - hit up Street and Co. for dinner and Gritty McDuff's for beer). So for your convenience here is a link to the ICM gift shop and said hat:
https://cryptostore-106508.square.site/product/hats-icm-logo/64?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false&category_id=6

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 24, 2020, 08:49:48 PM
Curved bill, backwards? To me that signifies membership in the old school catchers club.  Like Mr. Freehan here:

Now no offense K_Dubb but you appear to be more on the scrawny side. Typically dudes that work behind the dish are pretty stout. Perhaps some militant old timer fingered you as an imposter?

Oh no that can't be it; I'm quite the accomplished catcher.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2020, 08:20:48 PM

You need to grow some thicker skin:  just dance like nobody is watching!  Disco forever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc50wHexbwg

Disco Forever?  Is that another quite solid plank in the Make America Pate Again platform?  I ask, why the fuck not?  This Disco shit needs to be fixed:  wearing of MAPA hats in the Discotheque should not be frowned upon, chided at nor ridiculed!  K_Dubb must free his balls from his wrist and allow them to swing freely to the beat!

I thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2020, 09:03:32 PM
Oh no that can't be it; I'm quite the accomplished catcher.

I know that Groyper said it was Anal August but what is up with all the sodomy stuff as late?  Our boy Shreddie was annoying me with it over on Ellgab today. So much so, that I finally had to stomp him.  He ended up logging off without a reply - presumably so that he could think of some sort of demented response overnight.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 24, 2020, 09:08:43 PM
Disco Forever?  Is that another quite solid plank in the Make America Pate Again platform?  I ask, why the fuck not?  This Disco shit needs to be fixed:

https://youtu.be/kvhtdLOSgSE

Quote from: pate on August 24, 2020, 09:08:43 PM
pate/K_Dubb 2020

Even before you ask, We have asked. And that is how We know that the answer that you seek is forthcoming. Because We asked that as well.

Now, shut the f******, get your b**** ass back in the kitchen, and make me some pie.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 24, 2020, 09:29:51 PM
I know that Groyper said it was Anal August but what is up with all the sodomy stuff as late? 

The Irish.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 24, 2020, 09:29:51 PM
I know that Groyper said it was Anal August but what is up with all the sodomy stuff as late?  Our boy Shreddie was annoying me with it over on Ellgab today. So much so, that I finally had to stomp him.  He ended up logging off without a reply - presumably so that he could think of some sort of demented response overnight.

I am sorry.  Someone was bound to make a stupid lame joke in terrible taste and I figured it might as well be me.  I think we can all be glad Anal August is almost over because I am not sure how much more I can take.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2020, 09:37:27 PM
I am sorry.  Someone was bound to make a stupid lame joke in terrible taste and I figured it might as well be me.  I think we can all be glad Anal August is almost over because I am not sure how much more I can take.

My good man, no harm, no foul. Your jest was taken in good humor and I did not mean to imply that I took issue with it.  Unlike that mutton eating bastard who wanted to know if I shoved a hair brush up my nethers. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 24, 2020, 09:42:38 PM

My good man, no harm, no foul. Your jest was taken in good humor and I did not mean to imply that I took issue with it.  Unlike that mutton eating bastard who wanted to know if I shoved a hair brush up my nethers.

Just ask him how big his courgettes got this year hahaha not big enough apparently

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2020, 09:47:46 PM
Just ask him how big his courgettes got this year hahaha not big enough apparently

Ha! I took a different approach but that is a good one.  He is proud of his little garden.

pate

Two hundred eighteen, Terrible Tuesday"PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "EYE DEW" : "JEWELED ALIEN"

Glad that Monday shit is over, now we can fix whatever shit comes up today.  I have a full plate of business already, it is stinky.

I did not log in to discuss that shit however!

I think there are a few new entries on the shit fix-list, this is not an inclusive list by any means just a small bit of book-keeping on the new oddities:  "Bakeries Not Fakeries";  "GUIs, Not DUIs";  &  "Disco Forever."

I believe there will be something official forthcoming on the "Hats" business, but I will not hold my breath on that because I will be holding my breath while fixing other shit today.  I am certain it will all sort itself out in the end, as things usually do.

So, I figure y'all can fix whatever shit you like, as usual.  I was planning of fixing a steak or some shit for dinner, but an unexpected occurrence seems to have fixed that shit for me.  Fucking sandwich & salad or some shit?  I guess that is appropriate as it is like freaking 90 degrees, we have to fix this temperature shit in the summers.  Anything over 80 in temperature and humidity is unacceptable unless it is immediately precceeding a nice Thunderstorm that drops every thing 20 degrees to a comfortable mid-seventies (which is also a great Thyme Period in the Musacks:  "Disco Forever!"

https://youtu.be/MGMiLj7Inx8

I think that is all for now.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Two hundred nineteen, Make Dad Smile On Wednesday"SPITZ FIREDUST" : "JEWELED ALIEN"

My cup of shit to fix runneth over.  Tomorrow will be a repeat of yesterday.

Say again.

Tomorrow will be a repeat of yesterday.

That is all.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Two hundred twenty, Thursday into Fridaynone

Right, since I fixed some serious shit today and I deserve it, and because Make Dad Smile On Wednesday drink special up the street, I am ending yesterday a bit early.  I believe this may place campaign HQ physically somewhere in the mid-Atlantic, I hope the Canary Islands or something.

As I have said earlier, K-Dubb is officially in charge on Thursday into Friday, because I am taking that day off in celebration of my physical embodiment of Thor.

I had some thoughts about eliminating the "beyond reasonable doubt" clause that pertains to determinations of guilt, I will go into that later if I remember where I was going with that.  I think it had something to do with helping AG Juan get his conviction rate of political enemies up or something.

I am on the first of many beers right now.

Cheers!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 26, 2020, 07:10:58 PM
As I have said earlier, K-Dubb is officially in charge on Thursday into Friday...

Let copulation thrive!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 26, 2020, 07:10:58 PM
Two hundred twenty, Thursday into Fridaynone

Right, since I fixed some serious shit today and I deserve it, and because Make Dad Smile On Wednesday drink special up the street, I am ending yesterday a bit early.  I believe this may place campaign HQ physically somewhere in the mid-Atlantic, I hope the Canary Islands or something.

As I have said earlier, K-Dubb is officially in charge on Thursday into Friday, because I am taking that day off in celebration of my physical embodiment of Thor.

I had some thoughts about eliminating the "beyond reasonable doubt" clause that pertains to determinations of guilt, I will go into that later if I remember where I was going with that.  I think it had something to do with helping AG Juan get his conviction rate of political enemies up or something.

I am on the first of many beers right now.

Cheers!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Cheers! Happy Hump Day! And may you reach Valhalla in Grace and Love :)!

pate

Two hundred twenty, Friday (FSS, Three Day Weekend FFS)"PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "OVER ARCHON"

There is some shit to fix today.  I don't think that Steely Dan is given enough credit in the musical pantheon.  I think this might be a plank in the Make America Pate Again campaign, I will provisionally call it "Not High Enough To Listen To Steely Dan Right Now" even though that is a rather long name pretty sure that it will be the official one.

Frankly, I have some chicken alfredo shit to fix for dinner.

Apogees in advance:

https://youtu.be/HBzzdlpISFg

https://youtu.be/HV3zWSawJiw

https://youtu.be/3tvRSFAVAqU

pate/K_Dubb 2020

albrecht

Quote from: pate on August 27, 2020, 09:23:56 PM
Two hundred twenty, Friday (FSS, Three Day Weekend FFS)"PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "OVER ARCHON"

There is some shit to fix today.  I don't think that Steely Dan is given enough credit in the musical pantheon.  I think this might be a plank in the Make America Pate Again campaign, I will provisionally call it "Not High Enough To Listen To Steely Dan Right Now" even though that is a rather long name pretty sure that it will be the official one.

Frankly, I have some chicken alfredo shit to fix for dinner.

Apogees in advance:

https://youtu.be/HBzzdlpISFg

https://youtu.be/HV3zWSawJiw

https://youtu.be/3tvRSFAVAqU

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Mighr be too much. More B-sides and some B.O.C., again tho the early and not the major hits. I don't think the campaign going for boomers- but, if so, they will like choices but others wilk also cause good stuff- but over played stuff.