• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2020, 07:22:37 PM
Please not until I can pop out my other dimple!  I have been working on it for months ever since this nonsense started, first cheekbones and now dimples, and I can't bear to face the world with only a right dimple.

K_Dubb, Attend:  I say this to you as a friend, and Second at any Duel.

The fairest of visage gains only more beauty as it acquires blemishes, scars and disfigurements!  The presence of such since birth can mark one as a true survior (I, Frankenstein can attest to such, but not JackStar for he will not view it.  I live with Shame!).  Ones gained in early childhood training, that are survived;  these are treasures:  the stern love given is an evident reminder to all that listen to elders!  Formative Adolescence and "early adulthood" marks gained through instructive training and play with ones peers;  those fair children un-remarkable but for a pristine face or body.

Well, and that is a deep subject, and one should not explore such depths deeply on mere whims;   These "early adult" marks, weather gained for the first time or after many long campaigns, should not be viewed in a light, mirthful or airy manner:  these were earned when the mettle was first being truly put to the test!

I say far too much, but continue;  the dross lives forever in the pile:  for always there are those deemed "greater", "more suited" and "becoming."  When those superior become scant, broken and/or lost there yet may be previously unworkable stuff in that pile of "unworkable" dross...

I think I shall open another Miller High Life!  Oh, this reminds me:

I have, after deep consultations with the originators of the Dog Lives Matter movement come up with some provisional designs.  Due to my equal but, paradoxically, contravening vote the matter is evenly divided:  All factions seem, mostly at night, to agree on the wording:  however, the background color remains a split vote!  With that in mind, the Dog Lives Matter movement/Political Action Campaign wishes to submit the two following, equally acceptable, provisional and entirely notional signage which are available to all as "Open Source" {what ever the shit that means}:  these selections can apparently be found at the bottom of this post, as there seems to be a problem with uploaded content at this miserable sewer we are forced to run a Presidential campaign from.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

pate

Two hundred five, Make Dad Smile on Wednesday "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" :  "JEWELED ALIEN"

Administrative Action:  HQ is shifitzed somewher.

That is all.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 11, 2020, 04:28:32 PM
Life is meaningless as compared to whatâ€"non existence and nothingness?

Suicide is a noble option in the face of cosmic pointlessness.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 01:15:05 AM
Suicide is a noble option in the face of cosmic pointlessness.

I have decided it's a cop out. It pisses me off. Too many AMAZING people have dodged out like this. I would rather if they could just learn to ghost proper. I think it's the Shakespeare that has made it seem too appealing and accepted, but I am anti suicide.. Anti Sue all together... Especially that bitch Susan Wojenski (sp.?)

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 12, 2020, 02:54:50 AM
I am anti suicide.

We are not individuals, we are cells. We form aggregates called societies, which together form the spreading rumour of humankind.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 03:01:22 AM
We are not individuals, we are cells. We form aggregates called societies, which together form the spreading rumour of humankind.

Cell mates! KEK

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 11, 2020, 10:13:35 PM
Obvious internal checksum of internals is obvious.  As Chief of MurMaidens by decree, certain allowances are made for thee.

Can JackStar follow you into murky depths on his Vision Quest, or does he require frequent visits to the Porcelain Throne?

Axing foar a great multiple of fiends.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Are you seriously axing how much my man poops? KEK

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 12, 2020, 03:06:39 AM
Are you seriously axing how much my man poops? KEK

Asking how many times he yakked, vomited or puked on the Vision Quest.

That was poorly coded, it was late and I was a bit deep in my cups, it was truly Terrible Tuesday.  Apogees!

Although, the unintentional secondary derivation is amusing, I believe the poop question would be TMI.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

AZZERAE

A little birdy told me a certain someone dons adult diapers.

Not that he's much of an adult, mind you.

pate

So, Creepy Uncle Joe has finally selected who will stand with him in shit and pissery!  Kamala Harris?

Very well, that should make things quite easy for K_Dubb with the normal Vice Presidential Keeper of the Pack of Political Attack WarDogs Who Are To Be Petted and Walked Daily when not mutilating, destoying and vanquishing all Political Enemies that would stand in the Way of Making America Pate Again duties.

I believe that Creepy Uncle Joe, or his handlers, have stepped squarely into my trap laid to fix their Political Shit;  the jaws snap shut!

K_Dubb, Attend:  When it pleases you, do use your rapier wit to mark the two Vice Presidential Candidates' visages.  Do so lightly, to only highlight both "Commie Hair" and "Race Bannon" true natures' as poorly drawn, cartoonish political caricatures fit only for the Memory Hole that old newspapers, out-dated ideas and Unsolicited Political Paper Pollution have as a rightful place.

This should be simple shit to fix, but it needs be done with style and flair:  try not to focus on one or the other;  for they are both beneath us and this will need to be highlighted on a continual basis as the campaign to Make America Pate Again lengthens, its ranks swelling and growing in preparation for the Ultimate Victory.

I have other shit to fix, that is long left unattended;  the day has finally arrived for some serious shit-fixing on this election straw poll question:

Quote from: Poll Question #1Who is best qualified to fix this shit?
Blind stabbing is not recommended;  perusal of the thread is recommended before final selection.
Choose wisely from the list below:

Biden/????? (D)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
Trump/Pence (R)

Quote from: Poll Question #2The choices is yours!  Make it tasty:

Biden/????? (D)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
Trump/Pence (R)

Quote from: Poll Question #3Who is best qualified to select Joe Biden's running mate?

Biden/????? (D)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
Trump/Pence (R)

Quote from: Poll Question #4Who would you prefer to fix the Shadow Government shit?

Biden/????? (D)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
pate/K_Dubb
pate/K_Dubb (I)
Trump/Pence (R)

Quote from: Poll Question #5Who runs amok Presidential Campaign?

Biden/????? (D)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
pate/K_Dubb
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
Trump/Pence (R)

Quote from: Poll Question #6Select the line that is out of alphabetical order from the list below:

Biden/????? (D)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
pate/K_Dubb
pate/K_Dubb (I)
Trump/Pence (R)

Quote from: Poll Question #7Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one.
Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
Trump/Pence (R)

Of course, none of the above shit is fixed in stone at this time.  I am quite open to ayedears on the wording, syntax and flavor of the question for it is an important one.  The most Outlandish and Ridiculous, Sober and Reflective and/or Non-sequitur Remarks could, may and/or shall be welcome to assist with proper illumination of this the most indelicate, delicate and tasty of questions.

I thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2020, 06:32:31 PM
Having observed a number of transitions between masked and unmasked carefully, frequently with disappointment, I conclude that when confronted with a masked face the brain interpolates generic features that are in most cases superior to what lies beneath.

I feel the same way now as I did when I was nineteen, fresh off the mountain, so clueless. Sitting in cafes for hours, waiting for my life to begin.

AZZERAE

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 12:20:28 PM
Do better. Your fiction is not quite hitting.

Well, there is not too much I can do about that, but hear is a nice bit of music to listen to while you inJoy the Political Circus.  This is more State of Fair or an Amusing Park, in any case it belongs to one of the official/unofficial Music Lists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eruW1KHcxc

I find the lass singing in that vidya to be hawt for some reason.  I note the conspicuous lack of Musaks on this particular page of the Campaign thead, I have now fixed that shit!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 12:09:44 PM
I feel the same way now as I did when I was nineteen, fresh off the mountain, so clueless. Sitting in cafes for hours, waiting for my life to begin.

Hahaha me too!  Let us be glad we are in the same cafe, then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 11, 2020, 10:41:52 PM
K_Dubb, Attend:  I say this to you as a friend, and Second at any Duel.

The fairest of visage gains only more beauty as it acquires blemishes, scars and disfigurements!  The presence of such since birth can mark one as a true survior (I, Frankenstein can attest to such, but not JackStar for he will not view it.  I live with Shame!).  Ones gained in early childhood training, that are survived;  these are treasures:  the stern love given is an evident reminder to all that listen to elders!  Formative Adolescence and "early adulthood" marks gained through instructive training and play with ones peers;  those fair children un-remarkable but for a pristine face or body.

Well, and that is a deep subject, and one should not explore such depths deeply on mere whims;   These "early adult" marks, weather gained for the first time or after many long campaigns, should not be viewed in a light, mirthful or airy manner:  these were earned when the mettle was first being truly put to the test!

I say far too much, but continue;  the dross lives forever in the pile:  for always there are those deemed "greater", "more suited" and "becoming."  When those superior become scant, broken and/or lost there yet may be previously unworkable stuff in that pile of "unworkable" dross...

I think I shall open another Miller High Life!  Oh, this reminds me:

I have, after deep consultations with the originators of the Dog Lives Matter movement come up with some provisional designs.  Due to my equal but, paradoxically, contravening vote the matter is evenly divided:  All factions seem, mostly at night, to agree on the wording:  however, the background color remains a split vote!  With that in mind, the Dog Lives Matter movement/Political Action Campaign wishes to submit the two following, equally acceptable, provisional and entirely notional signage which are available to all as "Open Source" {what ever the shit that means}:  these selections can apparently be found at the bottom of this post, as there seems to be a problem with uploaded content at this miserable sewer we are forced to run a Presidential campaign from.

That is all, Carrie Anne.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Dear sir,

You are the very soul of kindness!  But I fear you do not grasp the magnitude of the problem.  I have attached an illustration:

As you can see, while my counterparts on the other tickets both sport admirable, symmetrical dimples, I can not do so at this juncture.  Leaving aside the question of dimples, you can see that my left ear heels markedly to leeward and that, while my left nostril points politely at the ground, my right nostril aims straight at the viewer like an open gunport.  My head appears to have been stepped on by an errant hippopotamus sometime in my youth, the memory of which I have no doubt repressed.

While these marks of character may endear me to those who already love me, as you say, they are unlikely to sway sharp-eyed voters, or the kind of men who dole out tastefully understated leather-bound luggage for favors.

In short, sir, I am a monster.

With the grace provided by the current vogue for masks I am addressing the dimple issue with a strict regimen of diet and exercise, along with practicing a new instrument with a very narrow mouthpiece and bore said to be excellent for cultivating and toning a symmetrical embouchure, one of the most rigorous forms of oral exercise there is.  You will recall from band class that all the hot guys with strong jaws and chins played the trumpet while poor tubby mcmouthbreather with his geat floppy lips was invited to embrace the baritone or tuba as a taste of things to come.

A short podcast to introduce the instrument in question is in the works, so stay tuned!

Also, that is a Great Blue Heron in what is called the "flasher pose".  We do not often see them on rooftops like the storks of old Europe, so I thought it worthy of a picture.

paladin1991

Quote from: pate on August 12, 2020, 01:07:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eruW1KHcxc

I find the lass singing in that vidya to be hawt for some reason.  I note the conspicuous lack of Musaks on this particular page of the Campaign thead, I have now fixed that shit!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

She has that meaty older sister of your best friend look....and you know she fucks for dope.   And when she walks by she gives you that quick eye wink cuz she knows you want a lick of her sweet bean.

pate

Two hundred six, Thursday into Friday"JEWELED ALIEN" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "OVER ARCHON" : "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "METHUSULA PROGENY"

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2020, 06:35:09 PM
In short, sir, I am a monster..,

so I thought it worthy of a picture.

That is indeed a worthy picture, with somewhat Lime Green comments conspicuously, absentmindedly and frankly unappreciative hands pointing out the fact that your barber may wield a trumpet with both hands;  instead of the more seemly barberess one who brazenly sculpts with one hand wielding a pair of clippers while nonchalantly in the other hand dangles a lightly grasped rolling pin.

The hair-line of an unremarkable Ute with such lofty displays of much shorten'd haar, such as I see therein;  are more becoming for an aged, spinsterlike and imagined man of your particular caliber.

Unequally Droopish Ears:  A fiendish battle that ended one whirled and began another!

Mismatched Dimples:  The story of that open mouth will become Legend...

The hair, the hair;  worked upon for hours:  This Lime Greenish arrowed comment conspicuously absent.

I would fix that shit:  can that hair be delicately tied into a "ManBun"?  Could the spirit of Elvis be seen in public and reasonably be declared to be "Taking Care Of Business?"  There are many questions un-Lime Green commented upon that could complete the Triad of Ultimate questions.

This all to my unreading ears begs a music:

https://youtu.be/y-E7_VHLvkE

I shall create another for your Ears;  Would you Hear it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU

The Heron may be so badly misSpelt that it becomes Crane!  Eventually the wax that goes on must come off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMq4A6Tk0a0

But still this awful hair cut remains?

Once again, I have said too much!  Apogees.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 13, 2020, 01:35:32 AM
She has that meaty older sister of your best friend look....and you know she fucks for dope.   And when she walks by she gives you that quick eye wink cuz she knows you want a lick of her sweet bean.

Rest easy, pal!

I have arranged for suitable forms with the Date Time Group and Target Designation fields left empty to be delivered to your waiting hands.

How is your marriage for "tax purposes" progressing?

pate/K_Dubb 2020

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 12, 2020, 11:29:29 AM

That was poorly coded, it was late and I was a bit deep in my cups, it was truly Terrible Tuesday.  Apogees!

Although, the unintentional secondary derivation is amusing, I believe the poop question would be TMI.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

I totally knew what you meant. I was just fucking with you. But you don't want to know what he's doing rite now !

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 12, 2020, 11:29:29 AM

pate/K_Dubb 2020

I have never seen him puke!

pate

"PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "EYE DEW" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"
This new page needs some music, I fix that shit:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myGXncjeETw

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 13, 2020, 02:36:24 AM
Two hundred six, Thursday into Friday"JEWELED ALIEN" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "OVER ARCHON" : "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "METHUSULA PROGENY"

That is indeed a worthy picture, with somewhat Lime Green comments conspicuously, absentmindedly and frankly unappreciative hands pointing out the fact that your barber may wield a trumpet with both hands;  instead of the more seemly barberess one who brazenly sculpts with one hand wielding a pair of clippers while nonchalantly in the other hand dangles a lightly grasped rolling pin.

The hair-line of an unremarkable Ute with such lofty displays of much shorten'd haar, such as I see therein;  are more becoming for an aged, spinsterlike and imagined man of your particular caliber.

Unequally Droopish Ears:  A fiendish battle that ended one whirled and began another!

Mismatched Dimples:  The story of that open mouth will become Legend...

The hair, the hair;  worked upon for hours:  This Lime Greenish arrowed comment conspicuously absent.

I would fix that shit:  can that hair be delicately tied into a "ManBun"?  Could the spirit of Elvis be seen in public and reasonably be declared to be "Taking Care Of Business?"  There are many questions un-Lime Green commented upon that could complete the Triad of Ultimate questions.

This all to my unreading ears begs a music:

https://youtu.be/y-E7_VHLvkE

I shall create another for your Ears;  Would you Hear it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU

The Heron may be so badly misSpelt that it becomes Crane!  Eventually the wax that goes on must come off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMq4A6Tk0a0

But still this awful hair cut remains?

Once again, I have said too much!  Apogees.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Dear sir,

Thank you for your comforting words.  What you are trying to point out, ever so delicately, is that I am rather long in the tooth to be trolling the many wealthy elderly homosexuals of bellgab for luggage sets, which is a conclusion I myself have reached long ago.  Hence the baking, which shows some promise.  I also have high hopes that Mr. Rubini, who is very wealthy, will pick up my new podcast and, with the millions that will roll in, might send along a tastefully understated mug, or a t-shirt.

I am afraid the haircut is here to stay for the duration of the pandemic as it is the best I can do with the dog clippers.

I have incorporated these findings in another illustration to aid us as "opposition research" since, before embarking on the campaign to tear down my opponents through the visual imagery of hot memes, we should first fortify ourselves against the fodder they will similarly fire.

I am rather more confident in my identification of the heron, seen here in his usual guise.  We see cranes once in a blue moon on their way to Alaska for the summer so, though the thought did come to mind, it would have been very out of season to see one, much like my shirt.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 13, 2020, 03:01:49 AM
How is your marriage for "tax purposes" progressing?

Quote from: pate on August 08, 2020, 01:21:42 AM
vulgar displays of power not in keeping with the Make America Pate Again ideals

Early reports indicate Sinistar was pretty vulgar last night. Film at eleven--Greenwich mean.

PUT THOSE STUPID FUCKING COWS RIGHT IN THE GODDAMN WOODCHIPPER, YOU'LL GET OAT MILK PRETTY FUCKING QUICK
RAWR

(REDACTED)/(CENSORED) 2020
"If we told you, we'd have to fake your death"

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 10, 2020, 10:24:31 AM
Dear sir,

I am doing my best to advance your suit but it is difficult when you do not apprehend my subtle and curious motions.  Did not the lady in question promise to return whenever I said something mean?  If that is not an invitation to fill the air with howling deprecations, I do not know what it is!

Consider, however, that this promise came from the same inscrutable source that teased a survey of the Great British Bake-Off when she first opened the shop -- I withdraw my powerful memory from its concealment only under duress, since I would have preferred her to continue believing herself to be the sole possessor of that faculty.  Of course, it is all in the game for her.

We are conditioned to pass over this sort of gamesmanship -- really, the  most charitable appraisal of what, under harsher lighting, might appear as out-and-out fraud -- with nary a blush as the creatures themselves are so charming, but in the spirit of rectitude I think it is only just that she explain herself.

We are playing a trophy tarpon on the most gossamer of tests, and I fear I have snapped the line.

Kudos, my beamish boy!

The flavour of your prose reminds me of an old friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP6w22ToHgc

K_Dubb

Quote from: Silphion on August 13, 2020, 09:04:19 PM
Kudos, my beamish boy!

The flavour of your prose reminds me of an old friend.

Haha don't encourage me!  You are very kind, but I am very silly.

pate

Two hundred seven, Friday (FSS Three Day Weekend FFS)"JEWELED ALIEN" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "EYE DEW" : "METHUSULA PROGENY" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2020, 12:08:42 PM
Dear sir,

I am rather more confident in my identification of the heron, seen here in his usual guise.  We see cranes once in a blue moon on their way to Alaska for the summer so, though the thought did come to mind, it would have been very out of season to see one, much like my shirt.

At least it is not an albatross hung around your neck!  I must have one of those albatrii around my neck, my unending quest to find a suitable First Lady continues with the addition of a new sunset to the ever-growing list.  There are always many fish in the sea, as any Gulf pelican can attest to.  I believe there is an old saw about the pelican, fishes, mouths and bellies:  if you are not already familiar with that one, you should look into it.  Quite amusing, but I digress:  I must be honest here, other than a variation in hairline that is apparent due to vagaries of maternal fatherhood in the genetic sense;  and perhaps a slight variation in height:  if we were seen in public together it is my imagination that we might be mistaken for twins at first glance. 

I would prove this by providing a visual example, but am fearful that it might excite some of your fellow homo-sexual denizens of this miserable sewer to even greater, impassioned and frankly downright salacious levels of advance.  I have enough of those in my neighborhood already;  over the years I have learned to accept the leers, lecherous mental undressings and sometimes drunken grabbiness as a compliment of sorts.  Should I ever decide to "change teams," it would not be into a desolate wasteland of "team-mates."

I believe you will do fine, as with my search for the correct Lady;  yours will of course have to be "perfect."  It has been said to me on many occasions that a successful tactic in gaining the tacit surrender of a worthy opponent is a similar "lowering of the standard" on your own part.  I have found this to be true on my occasional tests of the theory, the unfortunate result of which is:  I tend, after a time, to raise my flag back to its starting position.  So perhaps, not the greatest of strategies.  This reminds me of a song for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kXDMPwfMc

Which upon viewing again, I believe each of those wymmins to be hawt in their own way.

Hey, another old saw that I immediately disbelieved but put to the test anyway is "There is no such thing as an ugly woman";  I believe that this is true to a certain esoteric degree.  It is indeed true that no matter how vile and misbegotten the fishwife;  there is some element of her character, wit, heart and/or appearance that is sublime beauty on its own;  the "RUBBY" is that some wimmyns graced with such singular traits have affixed around it a vast shit pile of odious ones that make the discernment of the pearl most difficult indeed.

There may be corollary there for you to test for yourself if you aren't already doing so:  is it true that "There is no such thing as an ugly man?"  Should you test this theory, I believe you may find similar results as I have on the woeman front, Nautical Shore.  In any case, both that and this practice of standard lowering for surrender may be used as a dangerous tactic in pursuit of your goals.  You may gain scars from such adventures, if approached with an appropriated tact, dignity and respect they tend not to be disfiguring.  Sometimes they are pleasant memories of things not meant to be, and the best of scars for they were gained from a fishwife that taught a beautiful lesson!  Hah!

This talk of scars reminds me of yet another reason to not show my face here, I would not frighten any children with my fearsome battle-scarred visage;  nor would I wish to cause any cat-lady to soar to new heights of impassioned foolishness.  That would be quite the vulgar display of power, manliness and raw sex appeal:  I have quite enough to deal with in my day-to-day struggle on that front in my local thyme-space continuum without an additional IntarTube level of complexity.

I have written much hear, it must be important?  Perhaps hidden somewhere above is yet another solid plank in the Make America Pate Again platform that my sometimes buffoonish, simian and/or overlooking eyes have missed?  Perhaps several:  I often find while playing 5D Go;  events on the mortal plane can become inscrutable from the lofty heights of my ivory watchtower.

Well, I have wasted much precious time writing this pateternal  {new word! haha} missive.  I hope its value is not a casting before swine, in your case K_Dubb I am certain this is not so, as to the others...  Sometimes my people frighten me in their, shall I say, simple ways of mind?  That is the most indelicate of delicacies, I find it delicious!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"It is an honor to serve!"

Juan

President Pate
When will the “Fix This Shit” face masks be available?

Jackstar

I've had good luck with an N95 mask with "HOAX" written in big letters across it. People tend to give me a wider berth than one would imagine social distancing would require.

Incidentally--you're all busted here. Thanks for playing!

pate

Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2020, 07:09:37 AM
President Pate
When will the “Fix This Shit” face masks be available?

My sewing machine is in the shop for repairs, and the "Guest Worker" (codename: Manuel Cervantes) that I sub-contract such work to for very small, but equally generous fees (usually on a per unit cost basis that is only a tenth of a percent of the finished products list sale price) is currently OCONUS.  So, if I have to fix that shit myself I imagine sometime in the fifth quarter of the year 2057?  That estimation is entirely provisional, back-of-the-envelope in nature and in no way to be construed as prediction of future performance.

K_Dubb, however (Attend:), I believe has a unique set of skills and is the unofficial seamstress tailor of the Make America Pate Again initiative?  Of this I am Nautical Shore, but fairly certain.  He may be equipped to begin proto-typing, conducting pure ad-hoc grass roots market research and perhaps eventual delivery to market of such an item.  Will he be able to complete this Herculean request before I can?  By my reckoning, if he can fix some piece of shit up before approximately thirty-seven years have elaspsed and has the inclination to do so I imagine the answer to your request would be PDQ.

My understanding is that he is currently engaged on the Make America Pate Again idyllic quest goals:  "Dog" Petting, Beer Drinking, Book of Laughter, No Nude Taxes, Bronze Elk Statues Everywhere, Dog Lives Matter and/or the as yet un-named {CORN TEEN} project.  That list in in no way accurate, exhaustive, or exclusive;  he very well may have a few other (I estimate as many as five more) tasks that I am unaware of or do not wish to disclose at this time.

I neither confirm nor deny.

Hear are three songs for this page of the thread.  One of which I would like you to look into as a possible source of Bad Foreign Ideas which I believe may very well be Communist AgitProp.  They are all in an indeterminate state as to Quality, sequential/non-sequential ordering and which list they properly belong to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpE7QQmCbc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGQ1UAX0aYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFw4hlFSXe4

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Quote from: Silphion on August 13, 2020, 09:04:19 PM

That Salad Hands guy was twisted, disturbing but remarkably funny;  it elicited several new and old forms of laughter that will now require categorization in the Book of Laughter.  Unfortunately, I was unable to sleep through it completely last night as it seemed to wake me up from fitful dreams of a distinctly odd nature one to three times.

Silphion, has anyone, as I believe I am remiss in this;  offered you a plum?

There are many still available is you care to try one or more in exchange for your very precious vote and/or multi-vote?

You are welcome to the table!

pate/K_Dubb 2020