pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 13, 2020, 10:42:51 PM
Two hundred seven, Friday (FSS Three Day Weekend FFS)"JEWELED ALIEN" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "EYE DEW" : "METHUSULA PROGENY" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"

At least it is not an albatross hung around your neck!  I must have one of those albatrii around my neck, my unending quest to find a suitable First Lady continues with the addition of a new sunset to the ever-growing list.  There are always many fish in the sea, as any Gulf pelican can attest to.  I believe there is an old saw about the pelican, fishes, mouths and bellies:  if you are not already familiar with that one, you should look into it.  Quite amusing, but I digress:  I must be honest here, other than a variation in hairline that is apparent due to vagaries of maternal fatherhood in the genetic sense;  and perhaps a slight variation in height:  if we were seen in public together it is my imagination that we might be mistaken for twins at first glance. 

I would prove this by providing a visual example, but am fearful that it might excite some of your fellow homo-sexual denizens of this miserable sewer to even greater, impassioned and frankly downright salacious levels of advance.  I have enough of those in my neighborhood already;  over the years I have learned to accept the leers, lecherous mental undressings and sometimes drunken grabbiness as a compliment of sorts.  Should I ever decide to "change teams," it would not be into a desolate wasteland of "team-mates."

I believe you will do fine, as with my search for the correct Lady;  yours will of course have to be "perfect."  It has been said to me on many occasions that a successful tactic in gaining the tacit surrender of a worthy opponent is a similar "lowering of the standard" on your own part.  I have found this to be true on my occasional tests of the theory, the unfortunate result of which is:  I tend, after a time, to raise my flag back to its starting position.  So perhaps, not the greatest of strategies.  This reminds me of a song for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kXDMPwfMc

Which upon viewing again, I believe each of those wymmins to be hawt in their own way.

Hey, another old saw that I immediately disbelieved but put to the test anyway is "There is no such thing as an ugly woman";  I believe that this is true to a certain esoteric degree.  It is indeed true that no matter how vile and misbegotten the fishwife;  there is some element of her character, wit, heart and/or appearance that is sublime beauty on its own;  the "RUBBY" is that some wimmyns graced with such singular traits have affixed around it a vast shit pile of odious ones that make the discernment of the pearl most difficult indeed.

There may be corollary there for you to test for yourself if you aren't already doing so:  is it true that "There is no such thing as an ugly man?"  Should you test this theory, I believe you may find similar results as I have on the woeman front, Nautical Shore.  In any case, both that and this practice of standard lowering for surrender may be used as a dangerous tactic in pursuit of your goals.  You may gain scars from such adventures, if approached with an appropriated tact, dignity and respect they tend not to be disfiguring.  Sometimes they are pleasant memories of things not meant to be, and the best of scars for they were gained from a fishwife that taught a beautiful lesson!  Hah!

This talk of scars reminds me of yet another reason to not show my face here, I would not frighten any children with my fearsome battle-scarred visage;  nor would I wish to cause any cat-lady to soar to new heights of impassioned foolishness.  That would be quite the vulgar display of power, manliness and raw sex appeal:  I have quite enough to deal with in my day-to-day struggle on that front in my local thyme-space continuum without an additional IntarTube level of complexity.

I have written much hear, it must be important?  Perhaps hidden somewhere above is yet another solid plank in the Make America Pate Again platform that my sometimes buffoonish, simian and/or overlooking eyes have missed?  Perhaps several:  I often find while playing 5D Go;  events on the mortal plane can become inscrutable from the lofty heights of my ivory watchtower.

Well, I have wasted much precious time writing this pateternal  {new word! haha} missive.  I hope its value is not a casting before swine, in your case K_Dubb I am certain this is not so, as to the others...  Sometimes my people frighten me in their, shall I say, simple ways of mind?  That is the most indelicate of delicacies, I find it delicious!

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"It is an honor to serve!"


Dear sir,

How utterly charming; I am flattered all to hell.  There are in fact six sadly etiolated feet of me though they are not evident without a conscious effort to approximate what I take to be your military bearing.  By all means veil that visage in mystery; I should scarcely control myself else.  Faces may no longer launch a thousand ships but, sight unseen, yours has floated at least one little boat.

I did not know you were acquainted with so many of my brethren!  It is of course the regrettably forward ones you notice but, rest assured, for each of these there are many more who content themselves with discreet glances of the tenderest sort.  That is really more my style but I find glances translate poorly into print so I occasionally take up the blunt instrument in desperation lest any shred of affection (a rare commodity in these parts, and in life itself) go unexpressed, which is the gravest of sins.

Where the uncivil or simply prurient are concerned I am persuaded that finely wrought figures, snares of allusion, and nests of dependent clauses are more secure even than PMs and it is with that freedom I say that, were it possible, I would nail your flag to the mast myself and give a hearty cheer for my compatriots rather than see you shoulder yet one more burden.  But you are your own captain, sir, and I am equally content to run powder and shot, throw out the grappling irons, and board 'er in the smoke at your command.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2020, 01:57:46 PM
Dear sir,

How utterly charming; I am flattered all to hell.  There are in fact six sadly etiolated feet of me though they are not evident without a conscious effort to approximate what I take to be your military bearing.  By all means veil that visage in mystery; I should scarcely control myself else.  Faces may no longer launch a thousand ships but, sight unseen, yours has floated at least one little boat.

I did not know you were acquainted with so many of my brethren!  It is of course the regrettably forward ones you notice but, rest assured, for each of these there are many more who content themselves with discreet glances of the tenderest sort.  That is really more my style but I find glances translate poorly into print so I occasionally take up the blunt instrument in desperation lest any shred of affection (a rare commodity in these parts, and in life itself) go unexpressed, which is the gravest of sins.

Where the uncivil or simply prurient are concerned I am persuaded that finely wrought figures, snares of allusion, and nests of dependent clauses are more secure even than PMs and it is with that freedom I say that, were it possible, I would nail your flag to the mast myself and give a hearty cheer for my compatriots rather than see you shoulder yet one more burden.  But you are your own captain, sir, and I am equally content to run powder and shot, throw out the grappling irons, and board 'er in the smoke at your command.

Whore.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2020, 07:32:14 AM
Incidentally--you're all busted here. Thanks for playing!

Oh, by the way, the word from down on high is, of late, is that the COVID is over, finally: the last virus has been captured, and it has been singing like a bird.

"When does a bird sing?" WHEN I F****** TELL IT TO. END OF LINE.


Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2020, 02:13:58 PM
Affirmative.

So... it's a question of price then, is it? Select your champion: let us begin The Ritual Of Haggling.

It seems like you could have fixed things a lot sooner if you'd have only realized this. Sad!

I've compared the photo's below. I've contrasted and studied them closely.  I think with a little attention from your friendly neighborhood medical cosmetologist that you can cultivate a superior look. We all know that you can turn a phrase with the best of them so there are no concerns there. I think with a little work on your part that you can cultivate a nice little cult.  Team Dietrich currently has an ex-Marine truck driver, a high flying Bangladeshi real estate agent, a chick in Memphis who thinks she is a mermaid, a fat Filipino, a white dude that wants to be a black dude that lives in a Staten Island basement, a young lady that smokes dope and hangs out in a tool shed and a reject from the Montauk Project.  They all worship Dietrich but it is a rather motley crew.  I think you can do better. Now Dietrich claims his Mom went to Germany in the 30's, obtained precious Hitler sperm and then impregnated herself 30 years later with it.  With your blossoming leftists tendencies as of late it is time to go full Bolshevik and come out into the light as the Son of Stalin. Next you'll need an arch nemesis , unfortunately the Gunner is tied up right now. He is about the best in the business but between the two gabs I am sure you can find a strong candidate.  As we learned in Panspermia, Episode 1 - you have a pleasant enough voice but Dietrich can live stream for up to 14 hours.  This will be your biggest hurdle but you can whip it I am sure. Before too long you can have your own cult of sycophants.  Doesn't that sound nice?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4e7b2324-2fc3-4bfc-b66e-4d6e00b902fa


K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
I've compared the photo's below. I've contrasted and studied them closely.  I think with a little attention from your friendly neighborhood medical cosmetologist that you can cultivate a superior look. We all know that you can turn a phrase with the best of them so there are no concerns there. I think with a little work on your part that you can cultivate a nice little cult.  Team Dietrich currently has an ex-Marine truck driver, a high flying Bangladeshi real estate agent, a chick in Memphis who thinks she is a mermaid, a fat Filipino, a white dude that wants to be a black dude that lives in a Staten Island basement, a young lady that smokes dope and hangs out in a tool shed and a reject from the Montauk Project.  They all worship Dietrich but it is a rather motley crew.  I think you can do better. Now Dietrich claims his Mom went to Germany in the 30's, obtained precious Hitler sperm and then impregnated herself 30 years later with it.  With your blossoming leftists tendencies as of late it is time to go full Bolshevik and come out into the light as the Son of Stalin. Next you'll need an arch nemesis , unfortunately the Gunner is tied up right now. He is about the best in the business but between the two gabs I am sure you can find a strong candidate.  As we learned in Panspermia, Episode 1 - you have a pleasant enough voice but Dietrich can live stream for up to 14 hours.  This will be your biggest hurdle but you can whip it I am sure. Before too long you can have your own cult of sycophants.  Doesn't that sound nice?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4e7b2324-2fc3-4bfc-b66e-4d6e00b902fa



Haha I am going to need to get some ink


Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
They all worship Dietrich but it is a rather motley crew.

QuoteThe stone the builders rejected has become the capstone" (Psalm 118:22).

ormus sum ormus


Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
you'll need an arch nemesis

We've got this covered.


Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 04:07:03 PM
Dietrich can live stream for up to 14 hours.

Those are rookie numbers. Art Bell did 116 hours and 15 minutes. The money raised there allowed Bell to charter a Douglas DC-8, fly to Vietnam, and rescue 130 Vietnamese orphans stranded in Saigon at the war's end. I think we can all soundly agree and concur that rescuing orphans is a cause that K_Dubb can earnestly get behind.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2020, 04:37:15 PM
Haha I am going to need to get some ink



I recommend henna ink, you may later change your mind.  Tattoo removal is not fun I hear.  You can always re-apply it as needed, and if it really must be permanent makes a great template for your tattoo artist who will have practiced and refined the design of a soberly, drunkenly and critically appraised possibly eternal mark...

But that is just my opinion, mang.

-p

pate

Two hundred eight, Saturday (FSS Three Day Weekend FFS)"PLANK DON'T RUN" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"

My plate today is full of this Dog Lives Matter shit.  I will attempt to find a fix for it that has the highest multiple of unanimous assent possible



K_Dubb, I would have your critical eye Attend to this shit for it may need more fixing.  The three War Dogs are mostly in agreement on this;  as they will require a Human "minder" while on these missions in order to maintain cover and you may or not be the holder of the reigns:  your keen eye may assist in Illumination.

I have worked up the above provisional signage in an appropriated format for production, my bonne idée is to conduct an ad-hoc guerilla-style double blind grass-roots straw poll with these:  points will be awarded with appropriate multipliers on embarkation, execution and timing of successful arrival at the finish line.  This is to test, train and improve the War Dog's skills;  training is important in Pet ownership! 

As an aside, this reminds me of an old commercial that belongs on the rather unwieldy "Aesop's and Awesomeness List of Crunchy and Catchy Commercials;"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYtuxZDMb4

Below, one may find a side by side comparison with the competing signage that does not posses officially sanctioned patian messaging.  The implications of this bold filthy political shit-fixery, I hope, is readily apparent.  It is dangerous and may provide entertaining shit-storms to view from afar.  The key here is the camouflage and how long it will remain undetected.  I dare great depths in my proposal to attain lofty heights;  for I am a devious and dangerous political enemy.  If one of my opponents wasn't already in need of an underwear change:  they would certainly need one now.



I hope to gain several new entries into the Book of Laughter with this shenanigan.

Thank you for your consideration.  It will be an honor to serve!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

pate

Two hundred nine, Sunday (FSS Three Day Weekend FFS)"OVER ARCHON" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH" : "EYE DEW" : "METHUSULA PROGENY"
Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2020, 05:46:05 PM
Also I notice Jacky trying to shuffle the ticket and propose himself and some vegetable named Turnip as candidates in an obvious psy-op.  As comforting as his evident composure and happy domestic circumstances may be to you vis-à-vis my wanton lust, I urge you to stay the course.  Should you choose to ply me with peach wine, however, I cannot pretend to answer for my behavior.

O Jackie!  K_Dubb, when you say such things it reminds me that I really need a First Lady to protect me from my Second.

I think if we should ever go on a canoe trip, I shall have to see if a 15-20' three-person one can be found and have her sit a-midships to protect the stores, and more importantly myself from your wanton Gluttony, Greed and Lust.

That is not exactly what I logged in to talk about, there is important campaign work for the Make America Pate Again initiative.  I believe I have made a major gaff on the Campaign Trial, I may or may not earlier today in a high multiple point scoring anti-political enemy press release elsewhere inadvertently "leaked" to the GenPop/GenPub the existence of the patian Citizen's Coast Patrol.  I had planned to reveal their existence, if necessary, as an October Surprise if warranted.

I suppose that particular Cat is Out of The Bag, I would make lemonade and drink it from a silver lined cup under a cloudless sky!  We will have to fix that shit as best as we are able, this may require delicate and perhaps indelicate alterations to the Messaging in the future.  Of this I am Nautical Shore, in any case the October Surprise Shit List will need updating due to this minor SNAFU, that is entirely of my making.  Apogees!

Some music to nJoy while reading this particular page of tripe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EWoG7qLCjU

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"



Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 15, 2020, 10:08:43 PM
minor SNAFU, that is entirely of my making.  Apogees!
[...]
Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"



Are you fucking serious? You did that? I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU. That is remarkably impressive, I'm not gonna lie. Carry on. Kudos.


(REDACTED)/(CENSORED) 2020
"If we told you, we'd have to fake your death"
"DON'T THINK WE DON'T DO THAT KIND OF THING"


SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2020, 11:02:45 PM

Are you fucking serious? You did that? I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU. That is remarkably impressive, I'm not gonna lie. Carry on. Kudos.


(REDACTED)/(CENSORED) 2020
"If we told you, we'd have to fake your death"
"DON'T THINK WE DON'T DO THAT KIND OF THING"



Quit trying to exploit me!!!

Silphion

Quote from: pate on August 14, 2020, 09:16:23 AM
That Salad Hands guy was twisted, disturbing but remarkably funny;  it elicited several new and old forms of laughter that will now require categorization in the Book of Laughter.  Unfortunately, I was unable to sleep through it completely last night as it seemed to wake me up from fitful dreams of a distinctly odd nature one to three times.

Silphion, has anyone, as I believe I am remiss in this;  offered you a plum?

There are many still available is you care to try one or more in exchange for your very precious vote and/or multi-vote?

You are welcome to the table!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"


Your words and works 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑜 do offer us a feast, plums resplendent,
not unlike those set before the Pale Man himself.
But I, your humble servant, am plainly less than worthy of this sweet and tempting honour.
Though my quest continues onward, my heart and soul is elsewhere in this world.
When will we ever find the time to dine and savour all that matters most?

Silphion aka 𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on August 17, 2020, 12:11:50 AM
When will we ever find the time to dine and savour all that matters most?

For my own part, I was looking forward to enjoying a lovely meal while watching Hillary testify--but I suppose that will just have to wait.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 17, 2020, 12:15:07 AM
For my own part, I was looking forward to enjoying a lovely meal while watching Hillary testify--but I suppose that will just have to wait.

Well I delivered the crab salad... Now where is the testimony?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 17, 2020, 02:08:36 AM
Well I delivered the crab salad... Now where is the testimony?

WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

(REDACTED)/(CENSORED) 2020
"If we told you, we'd have to fake your death"
"Don't think we don't do that kind of thing"


Jackstar




WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

(REDACTED)/(CENSORED) 2020
"If we told you, we'd have to fake your death"
"Don't think we don't do that kind of thing"


K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 14, 2020, 09:57:03 PM
Two hundred eight, Saturday (FSS Three Day Weekend FFS)"PLANK DON'T RUN" : "JEWELED ALIEN" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH"

My plate today is full of this Dog Lives Matter shit.  I will attempt to find a fix for it that has the highest multiple of unanimous assent possible



K_Dubb, I would have your critical eye Attend to this shit for it may need more fixing.  The three War Dogs are mostly in agreement on this;  as they will require a Human "minder" while on these missions in order to maintain cover and you may or not be the holder of the reigns:  your keen eye may assist in Illumination.

I have worked up the above provisional signage in an appropriated format for production, my bonne idée is to conduct an ad-hoc guerilla-style double blind grass-roots straw poll with these:  points will be awarded with appropriate multipliers on embarkation, execution and timing of successful arrival at the finish line.  This is to test, train and improve the War Dog's skills;  training is important in Pet ownership! 

As an aside, this reminds me of an old commercial that belongs on the rather unwieldy "Aesop's and Awesomeness List of Crunchy and Catchy Commercials;"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYtuxZDMb4

Below, one may find a side by side comparison with the competing signage that does not posses officially sanctioned patian messaging.  The implications of this bold filthy political shit-fixery, I hope, is readily apparent.  It is dangerous and may provide entertaining shit-storms to view from afar.  The key here is the camouflage and how long it will remain undetected.  I dare great depths in my proposal to attain lofty heights;  for I am a devious and dangerous political enemy.  If one of my opponents wasn't already in need of an underwear change:  they would certainly need one now.



I hope to gain several new entries into the Book of Laughter with this shenanigan.

Thank you for your consideration.  It will be an honor to serve!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"


Dear sir,

May I congratulate you on a masterful distillation of our platform?  I cannot but imagine that people exhibiting inferior signage would welcome the substitution, should they even notice.

I am reminded that we have yet to modify "Love Is Love" which rivals "It Is What It is" for the most banal tautology though, occupying the center as it does in the largest font, retaining it would serve as camouflage for cursory viewers who might be inclined to gloss over the rest with amused befuddlement rather than suspicion.

Should we contemplate a modification I would suggest something to do with beer such as "Beer Is Love" or perhaps "Love Is Beer" since, while it is of course a simple beverage rather than the noblest of human passions, it does occasionally produce a convincing counterfeit about midway down the third pint.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 15, 2020, 10:08:43 PM
Two hundred nine, Sunday (FSS Three Day Weekend FFS)"OVER ARCHON" : "TRIUMVIRATE ARCH" : "EYE DEW" : "METHUSULA PROGENY"
O Jackie!  K_Dubb, when you say such things it reminds me that I really need a First Lady to protect me from my Second.

I think if we should ever go on a canoe trip, I shall have to see if a 15-20' three-person one can be found and have her sit a-midships to protect the stores, and more importantly myself from your wanton Gluttony, Greed and Lust.


Dear sir,

If you feel the need to interpose a superfluous female between yourself and my simmering kettle of concupiscence I shall try very hard not to resent it, though I will grow restive when she does not stop squawking so I can hear the musical ripple of the bow wave, and moreso when she eats all the fig bars.

pate

Two hundred ten, Monday"METHUSULA PROGENY" : "EYE DEW" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "OVER ARCHON" : "JEWELED ALIEN"

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 17, 2020, 09:27:45 AM
Dear sir,

May I congratulate you on a masterful distillation of our platform?  I cannot but imagine that people exhibiting inferior signage would welcome the substitution, should they even notice.

I am reminded that we have yet to modify "Love Is Love" which rivals "It Is What It is" for the most banal tautology though, occupying the center as it does in the largest font, retaining it would serve as camouflage for cursory viewers who might be inclined to gloss over the rest with amused befuddlement rather than suspicion.

Should we contemplate a modification I would suggest something to do with beer such as "Beer Is Love" or perhaps "Love Is Beer" since, while it is of course a simple beverage rather than the noblest of human passions, it does occasionally produce a convincing counterfeit about midway down the third pint.

I had intentionally left the phrase "Love Is Love" in with all of its glorious banality;  after all this whole campaign is centered around Love in all of its splendiferous formulations.  Love of a broken shit country in need of fixing, Love of victories in glorious battle against vanquished political enemies who kneel before us as bards sing of the Deed, and Love of the fulfillment of the Book of Laughter.  This Love list is long and myriad, it is good of you to point out that "Beer Is Love."

I think that is a good replacement phrase for the one in question.  I believe, (heh <--subtle politically snarky laughter| that there are a high multiple of tautologic phraseology that may be subtly AND colorfully inserted into a myriad of patian signs that may be crafted on an individual case-by-case basis:  both suited to taste and flavor of indelicate Laughter.

HAH!

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 17, 2020, 09:35:00 AM
Dear sir,

If you feel the need to interpose a superfluous female between yourself and my simmering kettle of concupiscence I shall try very hard not to resent it, though I will grow restive when she does not stop squawking so I can hear the musical ripple of the bow wave, and moreso when she eats all the fig bars.

I find pretty ornaments such as certain delightful Ladies to be superfluousNecessary for full enjoyment of the voyage of life.  I must disagree, a fine Lady with a melodious voice may sing softly worded chansons;  be a delicious subject for lively convivial debate;  an excellent Maid (in full uniforme Francaise) for attending to post-picnic disorders.  The list of the utility of the Female for all forms of duty is expansive!

This talk causes me to forget the actual Campaign business of fixing shit that I am hear to remark upon:

Some may notice that the Campaign HQ suffered a brief service interruption:  This was a signal, in fact, to several deep cover operatives in the Make America Pate Again initiative that the server that this misbegotten sewer resides in has in fact been secured and now resides comfortably in a basement bunker whose location is classified "Eyes ONLY."  One of the epic strides, great leaps and small steps on the Path to ultimate victory.

I would like to congratulate;  first myself (as is proper), all of the fine volunteers who have made this cancelled MONDAY pate again and any personnel that may need to remain nameless due certain security, secrecy and/or mission objective related details (YOU know who you are;  Thank you in advance!)

That being said, I encourage everyone to get out there and fix some shit.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

EDIT:  I note that I am remiss in providing appropriate music to nJoy while reading this thread, eye ficks hat sheeit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nf5VyHEB6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKL9onYB_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e8Ox1Ud2g0

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"


K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 17, 2020, 10:41:02 AM
Two hundred ten, Monday"METHUSULA PROGENY" : "EYE DEW" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "OVER ARCHON" : "JEWELED ALIEN"

I had intentionally left the phrase "Love Is Love" in with all of its glorious banality;  after all this whole campaign is centered around Love in all of its splendiferous formulations.  Love of a broken shit country in need of fixing, Love of victories in glorious battle against vanquished political enemies who kneel before us as bards sing of the Deed, and Love of the fulfillment of the Book of Laughter.  This Love list is long and myriad, it is good of you to point out that "Beer Is Love."

I think that is a good replacement phrase for the one in question.  I believe, (heh <--subtle politically snarky laughter| that there are a high multiple of tautologic phraseology that may be subtly AND colorfully inserted into a myriad of patian signs that may be crafted on an individual case-by-case basis:  both suited to taste and flavor of indelicate Laughter.

HAH!

I find pretty ornaments such as certain delightful Ladies to be superfluousNecessary for full enjoyment of the voyage of life.  I must disagree, a fine Lady with a melodious voice may sing softly worded chansons;  be a delicious subject for lively convivial debate;  an excellent Maid (in full uniforme Francaise) for attending to post-picnic disorders.  The list of the utility of the Female for all forms of duty is expansive!

This talk causes me to forget the actual Campaign business of fixing shit that I am hear to remark upon:

Some may notice that the Campaign HQ suffered a brief service interruption:  This was a signal, in fact, to several deep cover operatives in the Make America Pate Again initiative that the server that this misbegotten sewer resides in has in fact been secured and now resides comfortably in a basement bunker whose location is classified "Eyes ONLY."  One of the epic strides, great leaps and small steps on the Path to ultimate victory.

I would like to congratulate;  first myself (as is proper), all of the fine volunteers who have made this cancelled MONDAY pate again and any personnel that may need to remain nameless due certain security, secrecy and/or mission objective related details (YOU know who you are;  Thank you in advance!)

That being said, I encourage everyone to get out there and fix some shit.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

EDIT:  I note that I am remiss in providing appropriate music to nJoy while reading this thread, eye ficks hat sheeit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nf5VyHEB6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKL9onYB_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e8Ox1Ud2g0

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"


I yield to your greater wisdom in both respects.  If she can sing prettily she may have all the fig bars as far as I am concerned.

pate

Two hundred eleven, Terrible Tuesday"PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "JEWELED ALIEN"

Today being a Terrible one, I imagine every one will have their plates full of shit that needs fixing.  I can say for certain that Monday was not pleasant;  in my brief foray to the store and a few other errands, two JoCo Kansas drivers again attempted to kill me with their rude, "me-first" and insane driving.

I have very special plans for Kansas, TRUST that.  I am tired of Kansans in general, and JoCo (the "Jokes") Kansans in particular, with their constant attempts at vehicular manslaughter, murder and general assholishness.  I have taken to mean-mugging them, stern headshakes of disapproval and sometimes the bird-flip.  Apparently, whatever the hell it is these foreign invaders are doing in my beloved state of Missouri, it is of a higher import than anyone else on the road.  I believe it must be written somewhere in the Kansas State Capitol that Kansans own the world or something?

I do not know, I just want Kansans to be aware that if they do not fix their shit on their own that I will be quite happy to do so as President.  Let that be fair warning.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

pate

Quote from: Silphion on August 17, 2020, 12:11:50 AM
... I... am plainly less than worthy ...

By seating yourself at my table you magically become worthy!  You do not have to have a plum, you can be a friend and vote for pate;  really good friends vote for pate a high multiple of times.  I would not betray friendship by forcing a plum into your mouth or hand, that would not be seemly!

Is there any shit that needs fixing that you have not seen discussed yet?  I love adding new shit to the fixing lists.

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"


pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 17, 2020, 11:19:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XMvPTFzgVU

I am Nautical Shore about MJ solo, never felt safe around him...  The Jackson Five now, I enjoyed the sheeit out of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPmmZRjrsNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZJui3aPoQ

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2020, 07:20:12 AM
I am Nautical Shore about MJ solo, never felt safe around him...  The Jackson Five now, I enjoyed the sheeit out of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPmmZRjrsNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZJui3aPoQ

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

I feel you


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod