This Is BellGab: > Politics

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

(1/164) > >>

pate:
I figured I might as well make it official.

I am pleased to announce that I am running for President.  It is probably common knowledge by now that every successful Presidential Campaign has been on BellGab.

I am certain that together "We can fix this shit."

As a perk to all my fellow rat-eating haters, regardless of friend, enemy, frenemy, fiend &al status I am offering cabinet posts, ambassador posts, appointments, life-time honoraiums, etc in exchange for your, dear reader, incredibly precious vote.

I am deadly serious about us fixing this shit, so it is a-political, under my benevolent velvety-gloved iron fist political parties will become a forgotten relic fit only for the memory hole.

Loyalty will be strictly enforced, it is my sincere belief that Jackstar will do a fine job seeing to that.

Gravity_Sucks is already on board for SecSpace.  This is on a first come/first served basis, my people.  We need to move quickly.  Fake ballots need to be filled out and stored near polling places.  There is much to do to fix this shit.

I know I can count on you, multiple times, for your vote.

Thank You.  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Juan:
I want the Attorney General position that has actual power.  An an exclusive contract for supplying orange jump suits.

pate:

--- Quote from: Juan on July 18, 2020, 05:44:58 PM ---I want the Attorney General position that has actual power.  An an exclusive contract for supplying orange jump suits.

--- End quote ---

Done.  This is "all too easy," ha!

I am pleased to announce that Juan has joined the campaign, after our inevitable victory your new shiny-clean Attorney General.  I know I can count on him for swift, brutal and efficient dispensation of Justice.

Thank you, Juan.  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Juan:
I anticipate being able to pick up any number of “suspects” before your inauguration speech is over. 

GravitySucks:
Vote for Pate!

No nude taxes!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version