• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Those Were The Days - A Fun Look At Old BellGab Posts

Started by Rix Gins, July 16, 2020, 02:36:36 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Lindquistity on September 24, 2015, 08:35:09 PMHave you ever unpacked a carry on bag  about a week after your return?...That's time travel baby!
From the Things I Decided Are True While And Because I Was Tripping thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Little Hater on December 23, 2013, 06:31:15 PMYes, yes, you're so morally superior to the rest of us, but you didn't answer my question.
From the States, Legalized Pot, and Children thread.
(This guy was going up against onan.)

Rix Gins

Quote from: analog kid on October 24, 2013, 12:01:10 AMI've been stoned enough to fail a sobriety test. Most definitely. But it was from incredibly potent brownies.

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 12:02:44 AMif i smoke and drive, i cant make up my mind whether to go left or right at a stop sign!!!! And i get super paranoid. BUT, it does feel like im driving a spaceship!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
From the  Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Lochness_Hamster on July 22, 2015, 01:29:37 AMsounds like my grandad, using his computer
From the  Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Quote from: Rix Gins on July 30, 2022, 02:16:36 AMFrom the Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Braaaaps. Ah, I'm getting nostalgic. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rix Gins on July 30, 2022, 02:16:36 AMFrom the Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread
Ah, those were some good times. That thread is so funny. Hoagy has a show tonight apparently. I think I'll try to catch it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 30, 2022, 07:01:00 PMAh, those were some good times. That thread is so funny. Hoagy has a show tonight apparently. I think I'll try to catch it.
After the last two years you really need a bout of Hoagvid 19.5

Silphion

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 30, 2022, 07:01:00 PMAh, those were some good times. That thread is so funny. Hoagy has a show tonight apparently. I think I'll try to catch it.

Tonight is political, not Hoagie's best mix. Tomorrow the team is back to Mars. So much from last week they had to carry it over. Finding a snakeskin in the rusty dunes is sure better than a rusty nail in the Maritimes.

Rix Gins

Quote from: lonevoice on June 20, 2013, 02:37:42 PMI always had a thing for tall, fit men with dark hair, light olive skin and chiseled features.  They got extra points if they could make me laugh, and a huge bonus for IQs > 130.  I wonder what religion I should have joined.
From the Random stupid things on your mind. Post them. thread.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Silphion on July 30, 2022, 07:18:10 PMTonight is political, not Hoagie's best mix. Tomorrow the team is back to Mars. So much from last week they had to carry it over. Finding a snakeskin in the rusty dunes is sure better than a rusty nail in the Maritimes.

I was able to listen to some of it last night. I really quite enjoyed it. The first hour was about the history of giant telescopes from Hoagy's perspective. He went on to talk about Trappist-1 planets in the Aquarius constellation and seven earth like planets there and interdimensional gardeners who, I guess, placed all the planets there. He topped it all off with spacey bumper music. It was entertaining.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 29, 2015, 09:47:28 AMYou guys are over thinking it.

Art Bell: The Board Game. Open it up and it's just a Ouija board and planchet.
From the New from Hasbro, THE ART BELL Board Game! thread.

Silphion

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 01, 2022, 01:56:23 AMFrom the New from Hasbro, THE ART BELL Board Game! thread.

Great thread! We would never have found it unless someone was digging in the attic.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Silphion on August 01, 2022, 02:13:37 AMGreat thread! We would never have found it unless someone was digging in the attic.
Lots of fun threads in the archives.  Enjoy.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Loui Zoot on August 26, 2008, 11:09:22 PMI think there is still hope for America. My hope is that when America finally drifts too far away from being a free society, that some of the countries in which America helped bring freedom to, will come in and bring freedom back to America. Perhaps I'm being too unrealistic, but nonetheless it is something that brings me comfort. I see our country drifting towards a more communist style of government. This is our country, do we really need the government to tell us how to live our lives? Suggestions are one thing, but when they start passing intrusive laws, that's going too far. Some say the only true security is through freedom. I tend to agree.
From the Ed Shoots! Ed Scores! thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Lovebeer on August 27, 2015, 12:47:05 AMI thought I had 1/2 a brain but I can't follow 1/2 of anything he says
From the Marcus Hutter, A.I. - Live Chat Thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: someguy on July 19, 2015, 09:41:55 PMthe guy on dark matter network right now sounds like mason verger

Quote from: Lowbot on July 19, 2015, 09:47:04 PMMy brain briefly saw that as "Masonic vegan".

I'm okay now.
From the Art Bell thread.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rix Gins on August 04, 2022, 03:03:46 AMFrom the Art Bell thread.

After I clicked on your links I kept reading. This hurts:

Quote from: dan7800 on January 24, 2016, 09:17:35 PMI traded in my 67 mustang for a new Kia just to have SAT radio.

Talk about poop.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 04, 2022, 06:14:47 AMAfter I clicked on your links I kept reading. This hurts:

Hurts? That's devastating - even the thought of it!

I waited for the sat radio to go on sale but Art pulled the plug before they did so I lucked out.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 04, 2022, 06:51:12 AMHurts? That's devastating - even the thought of it!

I waited for the sat radio to go on sale but Art pulled the plug before they did so I lucked out.
It really is devastating. And a Kia of all things. I rented one once. It felt like I was driving Styrofoam.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 04, 2022, 07:26:52 AMIt really is devastating. And a Kia of all things. I rented one once. It felt like I was driving Styrofoam.

Yeah, them and Hyundai are the homosexuals of cars, both Korean, BTW.

There could be something in the water over there.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2022, 08:28:45 AMYeah, them and Hyundai are the homosexuals of cars, both Korean, BTW.

There could be something in the water over there.

I try to avoid vehicle brands preferred by Hip Hop hamsters.

Kia => K.I.A. => Killed in Action.   No thanks........  I'll stick with a brand named after some dead guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2022, 09:12:48 AMI try to avoid vehicle brands preferred by Hip Hop hamsters.

Exactly. Pets don't even have the capacity to understand the internal combustion engine let alone recommend one.

Rix Gins

Quote from: lrgmnky on July 21, 2015, 11:31:01 PMI for one welcome our robot overlords.
From the Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: UnscreenedCaller on January 09, 2014, 09:50:47 PMArt asked me to ride his seesaw..... he had it with him in a rusted out pickup truck with cat family decals.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 10, 2014, 12:05:49 AMBe careful.  I heard a rumor Art's seesaw is really a time machine.  On the other hand, if he shows up again have him dial it back to the day he signed the non-compete.
From the Saw Art yesterday thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: luditesupreme on December 01, 2015, 12:02:00 AMhi

From the Ken Gerhard - Flying Humanoids - Live Show Chat Thread.
(This was the entire posting history for this person.  Hopefully he/she will come back and elaborate on things.)

Rix Gins

Quote from: Lunger on May 29, 2009, 07:17:47 AMWho is the worst guest ever?

That a tough one for me. 

I abhore that tedious windbag Lionel Winthrop (sp?)
Open Lines, or whenever they go to calls, is just so painful.

But, for me, the worst guest ever has got to be the Psychic Vampire.  Much worse then the Wiccans.

Just how damaged do you have to be, just how much attendion do you need, to want to go around to people and tell them that you need to feed off of their energy.

Didn't daddy hug you enough?
From The Worst Guest Ever thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: MachiaVelli on February 04, 2017, 08:34:57 PMStatistically the odds of you and i contracting salmonella from our own mishandling of chicken are potentially higher than those of someone else preparing it for us. Unless of course you have been trained and versed in the handling of said chicken.
From the President Donald J. Trump thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: magick727 on March 03, 2016, 12:11:57 AMso you're saying the brown mountain lights are ghost-slaves searching for their master? Please press-on with that theory sir.
From the Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade thread.