• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Those Were The Days - A Fun Look At Old BellGab Posts

Started by Rix Gins, July 16, 2020, 02:36:36 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Tarbaby on January 22, 2016, 09:02:30 AM
ha! "Indifference is liberating". I think Caligula said that. And Nero fiddled while Rome burned.  There are many that feel absentee moderation IS the death of the board. ya got a house full of cockroaches once in a while ya gotta call the exterminator. you have to have a certain degree of quality. who wants to leave here feeling like they need to take a shower.
  But Thanks, amV, for eloquently stating your position. Finally.

It was a different time. It was a different place. I had a different nose, and a different belly button. I am not going to lie.

Rix Gins

Quote from: qaddisin on November 22, 2013, 03:58:11 PM
Has anyone ever seen FortRock and Art Bell in the same room together? I think not...
From THE RETURN OF ART BELL! thread.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 02:56:10 AM
It was a different time. It was a different place. I had a different nose, and a different belly button. I am not going to lie.

Last Active: December 17, 2016, 03:05:21 PM

So predictable.

Ciardelo

From the "Members who ackstar every post" thread.

Quote from: GeorgieForPresident2216 on August 07, 2015, 09:56:38 PM
I think Jackstar is Bellgab's Dennis Miller.  Smart, but hit and miss on audience reception.

Mostly miss, amirite?

Rix Gins

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on December 30, 2012, 09:09:19 PM
Now I feel even more melancholy.  I think I need to listen to something upbeat immediately, if not sooner...wait, what is sooner than immediately?
From the Melancholy by music alone thread.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2015, 02:45:26 AM
I read that onanism produces abundant DMT.

That is a true story. I read that.

I dropped this one in the Bella-Haven thread. I sure hope they all Googled that one with their coffee and bacon.

Rix Gins

Quote from: akwilly on January 19, 2016, 10:35:17 PM
I found bellgab by accident. I was trying to get advice on propper care for a cast iron skillet and somehow  ended up here.

Quote from: saab93driver on January 19, 2016, 10:39:32 PM
I know where you are coming from.  I was cruising the downtown streets in the red light district looking for street walkers and found coast to coast on the radio.
From the Art Bell thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Taaroa on February 01, 2017, 11:08:16 PM
I've been getting ads for foreign currency exchange, helicopters in New Zealand, pregnancy supplements, and for mormonism.

Maybe it thinks I got a Mormon girl pregnant and need to escape to a foreign country.
From the Re: What kind of ad's do you get? thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2015, 07:32:19 PM
vampire open lines

One of the best things, however, was when he hung up on someone who violated the "line" rules. Whether calling too often, calling on the wrong line, calling on a "dedicated" line but for another subject, etc.

Quote from: Ubik on March 23, 2015, 07:50:49 PM
haha, yes I had to laugh when he did that on a show I was listening to recently.

"wait, you're not east of the Rockies, goodbye"

Art hangs up.. lol
From the How many special lines were there and which was the Best? thread.

Ciardelo

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 10:21:29 PM
Wait a day or two and volunteer to cohost GabCast. That will give you a reason to live. Sometimes it just takes a small reason.

From the I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all thread.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2015, 01:03:21 AM
   Ben, you insignificant toad, nobody noticed how your multiple non-entities here hadn't been here for a bit. But you should feel at home here more than ever as this place has become MV's Fag Justice League.

From the Happy Thanksgiving to All thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: valdez on July 05, 2009, 04:02:05 AM
...The Shroud of Turin  is actually a photograph of Leonardo Da Vinci?  That was a cool segment.
From the Ian Punnett thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: WallyBert on November 21, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

"Linda...those autopsy photo's of JFK...They look like your cattle mutilation photo's... Do you think aliens might have been involved in the assasination??"
From the Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: xphile on November 14, 2015, 01:18:38 AM
Is every damn slurring hillbilly going to call in tonight?  :o

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 14, 2015, 01:19:38 AM
They're the loudest and the quickest to blab their opinion.  So.  Yes.
From the Terrorism in Paris - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 22, 2017, 01:44:14 AM
I think I arrested the President of Gambia in the Lost Angeles projects shortly after the Rodney king riots.  Possession to sell, IIRC.  He was holding 'rocks.'
I 'C clamped' his throat before he could swallow them.  My first excessive force beef.  Ah, good times, good times.
From the Zimbabwe coup? thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Yining_Wu_F.U. on October 17, 2014, 09:17:37 PM
I sign up to tell my story. I was owner of biggest karaoke place in Thailand. It was called U Sing Goot. (English translation)

I use to see Mr. Art come in and he would sit at the bar and I remember his drink, it was always american bourbon, tap water, one ice cube.

He would watch all the people singing and drink his drink. Some people would smoke and he would ask them to please get away from him. He would eat peanuts and drink his drink.

After he have five of bourbons and water Mr. Art would sing all night long. Every song was girl songs like ABBA, Ace of Base, like that....

Then he tip me $200
From the Saw Art yesterday thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on September 17, 2013, 08:31:44 PM
"You're not going to tell me where the island is, are you?"

"It was uh somewhere in the Pacific"
From the Steven Greer - New Energy Sources thread.

Rix Gins

Here is an early one from Aldous.

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 20, 2011, 03:57:58 PM
That's pretty funny!  The way I found CoastGab was by using the following search term  "frumpy old guy+suck+fucking massacre+hairpiece+stick it up your ass+doris day"

Do you think I set off any monitored key word DHS/NSA crap when I did this?
From the george noory, sucking, and asian prostitutes thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Barfly on August 11, 2015, 12:27:09 AM
I dont care what a actors political or religious beliefs are, I have been a atheist for over 40 years, if its a movie i am interested in i dont care WTF they believe in.
Why do people seem to care about what actors opinions are? The bigger question is why do actors seem to think their opinion matters?
Do they think they have some sort of "power" over these people because they like the actor?, if so we truly live in a pathetic wold.
From the Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread.

Ciardelo

Quote from: NightsAtSea on July 20, 2015, 02:14:12 AM
Because it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

From the "How is Coast to Coast AM like a glory hole?" thread

GNS

Ciardelo

From the GabCast thread

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 27, 2020, 04:13:51 PM
Jack is basically the Hale-Bopp comet with a shorter orbital path

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2020, 04:18:05 PM
Yeah, I remember today like it was today.

Fun! Right??

Right?? Guys?? It was fun, right?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 27, 2020, 04:20:12 PM
Fun! Right??

Right?? Guys?? It was fun, right?

I had a great time!  I ordered a digital picture frame for my souvenir to hang in the dining room.

Gunner65

GIFs were unique and really funny.  We used them -  but look at the spaces.  Look at the spaces now...all of the "spaces" of youtube videos and other shit used by Dietrich!  GONE!