• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Those Were The Days - A Fun Look At Old BellGab Posts

Started by Rix Gins, July 16, 2020, 02:36:36 PM

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 15, 2016, 03:59:03 PM
I was so looking forward to talking about this all weekend... but! Wait! Turkey is on fire!

http://d38zt8ehae1tnt.cloudfront.net/Illuminati_Card_Game_1995__THE_FUTURE_ON_CARDS__120555.jpg?v=1372003481

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 09:54:11 AM
I thought this was going to be another rant about how useless the Falkie thread is.

From the "Twenty Eight Pages Later" thread. It's been brought up to me, "Jackstar, what's your obsession with pages?" The answer is that I think school uniforms are cute.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 16, 2016, 11:04:47 AM
I've always loved you.

The wicked flee, where none doth pursue.

I'm not gonna lie: I can't believe It's incredible I made it this far. It's because I have Fabio's (CENSORED) in a box, right? I knew that would come in handy some day.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2020, 03:16:27 AM
Your Daddy is the Daddy of lies.

I don't worship Beezlebub. I only had him over that once and he shat in my living room floor. Never again! Never forget.

AZZERAE

No self respecting man would ever call another man "Daddy".

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 03, 2020, 03:11:36 AM
Is this a picture of another dimension?

They are the ramblings of a Schizophrenic. R.I.P. Morgan Vogel.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 03, 2020, 03:54:10 AM
I don't worship Beezlebub. I only had him over that once and he shat in my living room floor. Never again! Never forget.

I bet that brimstone is not the easiest thing to clear out of a room. Do you need some holy water? I know the best place for that... Well, it's not so much the church, as all of the beautiful Christian Magic that this place attracts... If you haven't been you should check it out some time.  https://chapeloftheholycross.com/

Rix Gins

Quote from: gabrielle on February 29, 2016, 05:23:54 PM
Art's facebook:

Trump
I have mixed feelings after the mess Yesterday. On the one hand like many American people I feel we badly need somebody to shake things the hell up like Trump. On the other hand I don't want a Racist. He knew exactly what he was doing just before Super Tuesday across the South. It's hard to believe a man raised in NYC would be Racist so it was opportunistic. I don't want Hillary and the rest of the field just does nothing for me. My head hurts.
Art
From the Art Bell thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Gal in Black on October 11, 2014, 08:47:58 PM
Folks, that very long contract he signed is with Satan. You know that's what he's talking about, right? Continued success and riches is promised to all who sign with Satan. Gee, wait, our politicians, musicians, movie stars....wait....did they sign the same thing?? LOL.
From the George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium thread.

Jackstar

I got offered $150 billion plus some loose change, a few weeks ago. My hand to God.

Clearly, whatever the Forces Of Evil are on this adorable little rock, they are, at this point, truly desperate, n'est-ce pas? Sad! What difference does it even make?

There's four more of me in orbit around separate moons. Don't worry about it. Get a juice box; get a sippy cup; get a thermal throne blanket, go take yourself a nice long nap. Bring more than one book with you too, because after you finish "How I Taught Myself To Read Fnords" you can have something else to read for fun.

p.s.: ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY BILLION.

p.p.s.: Of course, I would have never have seen a dime of it--I might be stupid, I might be high... but I'm not stupid and high--and it probably would have been a felony at this point if not a tremendous betrayal of my own personal character and moral fiber, but the best part was how I personally felt absolutely no temptation whatsoever! A warm feeling, I can assure you.

p.p.p.s: Billion with a "B". F****** clown world HONK HONK

Jackstar

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 05, 2020, 03:08:29 PM

"Racism is bad!"
--- Art Bell

"I prefer filipinas."
--- Art Bell

Look, look, read, read: I ain't touching this one. This is really not my area at all. Y'all can be the judge, if another suitable candidate doesn't come along presently.

Make sure to check the shoes. Judges love shoes.

Rix Gins

Quote from: b_dubb on April 03, 2015, 02:54:59 PM
A few fries short of a happy meal
From the Euphemisms for Crazy or Lacking Brainpower thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: I Am Gary on August 28, 2016, 02:42:17 AM
Then I guess he buys his @ the "Pants that look like shorts with pasty old man legs with varicose veins" store.
From the Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 11, 2020, 02:45:34 AM
Richard C. Hoagland - Live

By the way, I've done this before, but I am reminded: Richard needs to know that I forgive him for hanging up on me that one time. It's not up to me if he's forgiven himself, but... no, really. I adore Richard. I bet his glands are delicious as well. I don't think this guy could decalcify a multivitamin even if he were squatting in Fring's superlab before or after the fire.

I don't think I've said too much. No, I'm not going to pass messages from Robin. That would be cruel. She does say that we should all brush our teeth, though. : rolleyes :

Jackstar

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 23, 2017, 07:47:49 PM
BG is a crowd funding plan with a very subtle hint of what ever that smell is when things come crawling out of the woodwork.

so yes.

From the "I'm a pleb!" "Where are they now?" thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Jackpine Savage on June 11, 2011, 12:06:34 AM
Art won't come back because Art CAN'T come back. Art is gone, the man currently known as "Art" is merely his reanimated corpse.
From the If Art comes back thread. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Rix Gins on September 13, 2020, 03:08:40 AM
If Art comes back

SPOILER: he's not going to bring any snacks when he does. He claims it's because he can't, but my honest legit opinion is that he's holding out because I'm black. Fuck that guy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on June 25, 2015, 05:35:18 PM
Yep tune in if ya wanna get "Chunga'd n' Churched".

From the "Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat" thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2015, 03:02:58 PM
I think we should take up a collection to get RCH a Bellgab bolo tie.  Don't I remember that someone on here does wood shop?

Rix Gins

Quote from: coaster on November 06, 2012, 08:11:43 PM
Because look at his replacement.. seriously, Romney? fuck me.. God forbid, imagine Paul Ryan being President...That scares the shit out of me.

Quote from: The General on November 06, 2012, 08:17:16 PM
And Biden doesn't?
From The Results of Nov 6, 2012 as predicted by Carnac Coyle thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: LadyFish on June 14, 2015, 10:37:35 PM
Thanks, I couldn't remember if you had died three times or had died once for three days.
From The General Musings of Falkie2013 thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: m on December 04, 2014, 04:36:41 AM

lmao and jd is the nectar of the gods. too bad I can't have more than 3 shots neat otherwise I pull a cosby. yeah that's the ticket there should be a drink called the cosby...
From the George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: N0sferatu on August 08, 2015, 06:55:41 PM
Lost me at 7 billion people on out of planet colonies in a war against one another.
From the Dave the Time Traveler thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Oculary on September 25, 2015, 11:35:52 PM
A guy goes to see his doctor. The doctor tells him  "I afraid I have some bad news...You have cancer and you also have alzheimer's."

The guy says takes it all in, then says: "THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE CANCER!"
From the Open Lines - LIVE Show Chat Thread.

Rix Gins

Quote from: PABellFan on January 22, 2016, 09:16:01 AM
So after all this, are you saying I should stop waiting for UPS to deliver my Pizza Punch order?

#praiseMV