This Is BellGab: > Random Topics

Those Were The Days - A Fun Look At Old BellGab Posts

(1/30) > >>

Rix Gins:
This first one is from a poster named ald.  It is fairly typical of the posts being made back in 2016.

--- Quote from: ald on June 22, 2016, 07:04:42 PM ---I haven't posted here in a while. But the other day I decided to fall sleep with the radio on. I thought to myself, "I guess I'll tune in to some C2C". So some lady calls in to tell Noory about her suspected abduction experience. What does Noory say? "You need professional help". Why hasn't this guy been fired? Not just that. It seems he is moving from the ufo thing. The other nights show was on managing finances. Wtf? If I tune in to c2c it's for ghost, big foot, aliens, time travel, etc. Where is Art Bell? We need a new c2c show.

--- End quote ---

Rix Gins:
Here is Art's very first post, way back on February 2, 2012.

--- Quote from: Art Bell on February 02, 2012, 11:13:54 PM --- Hi there,
 I thought it would be ok to stop in here and say hi from the High Desert! I have had so many people
send me links in email that refer to a post on this site. All is well with the Bell Family and we are
doing just fine in Pahrump.

As far as Retirement is concerned it has been great having time with my Family and my Hobby. I have
learned to "never say never" but I am enjoying life.

If any of you are Hams please feel free to join us on Echolink at W6OBB-L

I would be happy to try and answer any reasonable questions any of you may have.

Art

--- End quote ---

Jackstar:
This is the best Got-damn thread that BellGab can offer the world at this time. Any world. All worlds!

I have so many to share, but, I'll be honest, I feel like I'm spraying the mojo around the ol' web bored a little too exhaustively tonight. I am tired. Do I want more "coffee"? Good question. FUCK NO. Nor is this thread worth staying up for. It's still only nascent! It's not even close to sprouting, let alone, ripening! It's gonna be legendary, Biblical, FUSION POWERED--you name it.

I'll be back.

Meanwhile, and most importantly: this thread is FULLY allowed. I am using the word "allowed" here. Go nuts, y'all, God is love.

Dog is on duty. WOOF.

Jackstar:

--- Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 06:14:26 AM ---I am tired. Do I want more "coffee"? Good question. FUCK NO.

--- End quote ---

I stand by these statements. I want for nothing. Wouldn't mind one of those $12,000 massage chairs though, those huge things that looks like a Decepticon, but is really an Autobot. Can I trade one of my Audis for one? Wait, what do you mean, "there are no Audis"? HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL.

I am getting too old for this shit.

ksm32:

--- Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 18, 2014, 11:17:50 PM ---     When he was in Cream.

--- End quote ---

From the Do You Believe In God thread.

There were a lot of great answers and a few fights along the way. Good times :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version