• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jojo's Bad Bumper Music List - I Turn the Show Off

Started by Jojo, July 14, 2020, 12:59:58 AM

Jojo

Quote from: pate on August 12, 2020, 01:35:38 AM
I said, "I don't like the bumper music tonight". . .

JoJo I feel your pain!  If I were your doctor I would recommend you try this instead of the standard failure that is the Dave's "Frumus Umphen Wine" snake-oil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSuueEGQSM

It is easy lishunning to my own ear, you should try it!

-p
I can't believe you are K_Dubb.  Never saw it coming. 

Quote from: Jackstar on August 12, 2020, 01:53:35 AM
When I wish to summon you, I post in the other thread! It doesn't seem to work all that well, but...

Sounds like I can repurpose this one. Cheer up!
Just working and packing.  Have to move again.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 21, 2020, 05:40:49 AM
Even now, top coders in the Shadow Government are looking at the TurboMode {permissions} structure to see if discreet, confidential and numerically large donations to BellGab's operations budget can allow such a thing to be fixed on an individual and case-by-case basis at the site owner's discretion.  I suspect, these coders will find that this can happen using current technology and that it should not be too difficult.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

Quote from: Jojo on August 13, 2020, 02:10:23 AM
Just working and packing.  Have to move again.

I hope that you will be able to move somewhere that will allow you to stop judging other people. By the way, maybe if you didn't blow all your money on so much stuff, you wouldn't have to either work or pack so much? Just a thought.

Here, watch this tarot reading about love relationships. Maybe you could find some one to live with who isn't a total asshole for once in your life. I don't know why it hasn't happened for you yet--you do -seem- nice enough--but perhaps you simply haven't considered the potential advantages that come along with being an actual human being.

P.S. Go get fucked.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2020, 11:52:36 AM
Welcome to Amateur Hour.

I hope that you will be able to move somewhere that will allow you to stop judging other people. By the way, maybe if you didn't blow all your money on so much stuff, you wouldn't have to either work or pack so much? Just a thought.

Here, watch this tarot reading about love relationships. Maybe you could find some one to live with who isn't a total asshole for once in your life. I don't know why it hasn't happened for you yet--you do -seem- nice enough--but perhaps you simply haven't considered the potential advantages that come along with being an actual human being.

"All my money"??  I live for a year on what people earn on 3 months.
"So much stuff"??  I live in a room! 
"Hasn't happened to you yet"??  1984-1989, 1991-1997, 1999-2016...
"Nice enough" - Aw, thanks.
"Judging other people"?? I am sorry; it's just that you behave differently since your loss.
"Wouldn't have to work so much" - My hours worked are typical, not unusual.
"Wouldn't have to work so much" - Uh, I missed a lot of hours when I recently had scabies for a long time.

Okay, you have hit a really unhappy spot.  Here is what I have spent a lot of my money on since working full time:  Medical expenses for my cat, end-of-life expenses for my cat, a bouquet for my cat's grave, car repair, car repair again, low-budget movers, rent deposit (not returned yet), rent deposit again (not returned yet), orthotics...

...and the expenses of scabies:  Rotating mattress pads, replacement bed foam, replacement sheets, replacement pillows, pillow cases, washable duvet cover, Vit E, Vit A, Vit D, liquid Vit B, palm fat, olive oil, grapeseed oil, Vapor Rub X 2, Vaseline X 5, lemon oil, clove oil, neem oil, tea tree oil X 2, fish oil, coconut oil X 3, Blue Emu lotion, mineral ice goo, mineral oil, eyelid wipes, cotton balls, craft sticks for stirring oils, pounds and pounds of lotions, exfoliating cloths like 10 kitchen scrubbers, wash cloths, hand towels, body towels, baby wipes, oatmeal soap, glycerine soap, liquid soap, lavender soap, colloidial oatmeal, Epsom salts, baby shampoo X 3, bandages for large areas, bandages for tiny areas, gauze, wrap, alarm clock for lack of sleep during itching, a backup alarm clock, topical antihistamine X 5, topical antibacterial ointment X 3, cortisone cream X 5, cortisone ointment X 2, homeopathic remedies X 8, laundry soap X 8 for daily loads for 2 months, baking soda, Boraxo, Bounce dryer sheets, diatomaceous earth, aloe vera gel, aloe vera juice, aloe vera plant, paper towels, oral antihistamine X 3, Calamine lotion, witch hazel, enzymes, probiotics, anti-fungal lotion X 8, replacement shower curtain, replacement electric razor, fabric arm wraps, spray deodorant X 2 (stick re-contaminated me), a replacement shirt, and transportation expenses to 9 medical clinic trips during a pandemic, including the rather distant, required prescription dermatologist.

Yes, I paid for a lot of "stuff" from March until August during my own personal pandemic.

Do you really think after scabies from no-known-source that I would jump into bed with anyone?  I think not.  This is not the time for that.  Before I even think about such a thing, scabies needs to be a distant memory, not a recent trauma.  It is one of the most very worst things that has ever happened to me.  When you're in it, it's absolutely unbearable with no end in sight.  And doctors can't diagnose it because they don't have microscopes, so they just pot-shot diagnose, and end up under-prescribing, which increases and perpetuates the ability of scabies mite larvae to be resistant to permethrin and ivermectin.  Doctors also increase the vermin drug resistance by not instructing patients how to apply lotion to their own backs (slap the lotion on a wall and rub in it) so patients skip their backs and become re-infected by larvae which then becomes drug-resistant.  Doctors also are not informed enough to tell patients to refrigerate the permethrin and to have an empty stomach for the ivermection.  So the vermin come back, ever-more resistant.  So patients, in dire desperation, resort to home remedies, many of which can cause serious allergies and most of which seemed to be a waste of money.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jojo on August 15, 2020, 03:43:05 AM...a replacement shirt

Been there. It was different, but still the same.
Quote from: Jojo on August 15, 2020, 03:43:05 AMincluding the rather distant, required prescription dermatologist.

Dematologists are assholes.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jojo on August 15, 2020, 03:43:05 AM
"All my money"??  I live for a year on what people earn on 3 months.
"So much stuff"??  I live in a room! 

Uhh ... I wouldn't advertise that kind of thing if I were you.*

If I were you. Which I'm not.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 15, 2020, 10:11:57 AM
Uhh ... I wouldn't advertise that kind of thing if I were you.*

If I were you. Which I'm not.
So rental a frugal room is a travesty but discussing scabies is overlooked.  Wow.  You're cracking me up.

Since when did Homer get a toupee??

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 15, 2020, 07:35:07 AM
Been there. It was different, but still the same.
Dermatologists are assholes.

We need to take the money out of medicine.  He was compassionate but yeah, I was not impressed. I didn't like his priorities. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jojo on August 16, 2020, 01:01:57 AM
You're cracking me up.

At least you're enjoying yourself, hey. Thez something you can't buy.

As my late Grand Poppy useda say:

"When you lose your sense of humour, you've lost everything."

Suffice it ta say, I have gone on to indeed, lose everything...

So rental a frugal room is a travesty but discussing scabies is overlooked.

Look, I have empathy for your situation. I really do. In this economy one must.

All I was saying, however, was, you erect a neon, flashing sign over every overpass of a thread, that you're down 'n out - and you're asking for trouble.

But you've never heeded any of my suggestions (or anyone else's) before now, so why bother changing?

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 16, 2020, 01:43:47 AM
But you've never heeded any of my suggestions (or anyone else's) before now, so why bother changing?

I reject your attempt to re-write the historical narrative. I heed lots of suggestions.

Jackstar

discussing scabies is overlooked.  Wow.  You're cracking me up.

Well, I didn't overlook that. ;)

Dateline

Her  mistake was not calling in an talking to the Doc, Doc Wallet, and while she had Norry on the telephone, they could discuss this bumper music thingee.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 17, 2020, 09:30:23 AM
Her  mistake was not calling in an talking to the Doc, Doc Wallet, and while she had Norry on the telephone, they could discuss this bumper music thingee.
It’s well known that a mere dozen eggs a day broadens your appreciation of music.  Doc Wallet also recommends slathering yourself with molasses and laying out in the sun for scabies.  After the ants eat your eyeballs, scabies won’t bother you as much.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 17, 2020, 09:30:23 AM
I can't call in.  A producer blocked me after I sent a text during the show praising the way Norry handled a moment of tech difficulty.  Weird.  All I can figure is they thought I was being sarcastic.  I sent a letter to apologize if I sounded sarcastic, to apologize for not communicating perfectly.  But no mercy.  And customer service said that once a number is blocked, it is never unblocked.  Very, very weird.  Some employee must have been having a bad night, because I'd never had a problem with texting there before.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 17, 2020, 09:51:16 AM
It’s well known that a mere dozen eggs a day broadens your appreciation of music.  Doc Wallet also recommends slathering yourself with molasses and laying out in the sun for scabies.  After the ants eat your eyeballs, scabies won’t bother you as much.
When did you learn ants go for eyeballs first?  Not very many people know that, let alone talk about it.  I remember when I first learned it.  Very unpleasant.