• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jojo's Bad Bumper Music List - I Turn the Show Off

Started by Jojo, July 14, 2020, 12:59:58 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 21, 2020, 01:09:03 AM
It seems like you veil real meanings in group.

Well, I survived this long, so why stop now? Frankly I think it unlikely that I'm not simply shadowbanned. This would not be terrifically hard to implement, especially for the crack team that runs the show around here.

I've not seen many other people complain about it. GF used say I was being "cryptic," like, all the time, but after reading non-stop from two dictionaries and three thesauruses, I think she's coming around to thinking clear.

I think the fact of the matter is that, there will always be as many valid interpretations of what is ever written, as there are people who read anything. There's nothing I can do about the choices people make when they choose to read at all, and I would rather leave an impression that reading is an ultimately wholly worthwhile endeavor, in spite of the fact that all writers are lazy rat bastards who just memorize lots of words to cover for the fact that they don't know anything at all and have absolutely nothing of value to offer anyone in any way, unless they join the gilled.

Anyway, (CENSORED) a (REDACTED) is as close as I'm getting without a substantial signing bonus. First of all, I'm going to need a private crypt, and inside that, another private crypt. That second crypt needs to be wall to wall mirrored.

So I can stare at my veils. Okay, if everyone in the group is keeping up here, I guess I can continue, but if even one of you has to Google a definition, that's it, I'm turning this coded message around and going right back Home.

Christ, I wish. If it were that easy, I would have gone and done it pages back.

My point was if we had PMs, would you communicate more clearly? 

I don't believe in "private" messaging. Charlie is always listening. ALL WAYS. That being said: I don't believe I've been unclear at all.

I don't even remember them.

Just messaged me out of nowhere inconsequentially, yes, of course. Why bother rememberizing that?

pate

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 05:16:16 AM
Would you be more coherent if Liberace allowed me PMs?  Do you get PMs?  I think some people do.  Do they have to pay?  I would pay $10/month in order to PM Dave.  Since I seem to be blocked from the Insider Email system.  Anyhow, if you could talk behind the scenes would it be less cryptic? @Liberace

Even now, top coders in the Shadow Government are looking at the TurboMode {permissions} structure to see if discreet, confidential and numerically large donations to BellGab's operations budget can allow such a thing to be fixed on an individual and case-by-case basis at the site owner's discretion.  I suspect, these coders will find that this can happen using current technology and that it should not be too difficult.

This is part of my pledge to Make America Pate Again by restoring both the "bold" text enhancement and proper, reliable and secure PMs functionality.

Even if it results in only Dave and YoLa being given proper clearance to access the system, that would be most amazing.

What ever the actual case may be, I wish to make it clear that the pate/K_Dubb 2020 campaign fully endorses YoLa's fine idea.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Jackstar

I would pay $10/month in order to PM Dave.

Wake up.  You're making no sense.

Seems like I'm several thousand cents ahead this year already.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 21, 2020, 05:40:49 AM
Even if it results in only Dave and YoLa being given proper clearance to access the system, that would be most amazing.

These are the bold, legendary manuevers that pate will to have been known for. I know I feel breathless.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 11:14:08 AM
These are the bold, legendary manuevers that pate will to have been known for. I know I feel breathless.
Me, too, Pate!  Great to have support for PMs!  Wonderful.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 01:58:59 AM
I knew you were going to present yourself this way. Your identity as a chaste woman is something you relentlessly telegraph.

I've been bored since you pretended you can't remember why you messaged me. I guess you messaged a lot of people, and it's so hard to keep track!
Now hold on a minute.  There is a lot of wiggle room between "whore" and "chaste".  I am not a whore and chaste women don't vibrator shop or call themselves 14. 

I remember some of our PM exchanges.  I talked about astrology, probably vented about targeting, and so on.  Aries are forward-focused.  My past has been slighted a lot.  As I get older, with a shrinking mortal future, I look back more.  But it's not the normal Aries style so don't take it personally.  For decades at a time, no one from my past even knows where I am.  And it's not because of any covert agenda.  It's just because Aries don't have time to look back.  Until they get older; I am on my way.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on July 21, 2020, 01:12:37 AM
8.  The Joke is on Me     ......people who play songs about themself & their partner feeling like ridiculous clowns do not get to play songs about jokes.  this is not funny.  grow up.

7.  Owner of a Lonely Heart     .....no command statements.  no command statements about physical exercise.  i most certainly am NOT every move I make - have you ever heard of crippling arthritis or celiac side effects?  let us not even discuss "move you make".

6.  For Your Eyes Only   .....no bikini cave women.

5.  I Am Human and I Need to be Loved       .....sounds like a whiny millenial.

4.  New Sensation.           ....disgusting, grossly forward and innaccurate.

3.  My Heart is On Fire     ...on fire right now for our second half female guest, who sounds younger (read: more attractive as a woman) than she did years ago.  also the one that Pate said will know George is flirting with her.  ...the real question is How did Pate know Noory would flirt with her since he doesn't usually flirt with blonds. 

2.  C'mon Baby, Light My Fire   ... to pretend she is in heat.

1.  Keep Your Head Up   ...because your body language is flawed.  ...or I'm your encouraging grandpa.

Jojo

9.  Kiss Me Goodbye     .....men who love their woman don't play this song, as it depicts a doormat relishing being two-timed and dumped.  If the lyrics represent a woman, she is a doormat.  If the lyrics represent a man, he is not only a doormat but entirely ungallant in his lack of continued pursuit.

8.  The Joke is on Me     ......people who play songs about themself & their partner feeling like ridiculous clowns do not get to play songs about jokes.  this is not funny.  grow up.

7.  Owner of a Lonely Heart     .....no command statements.  no command statements about physical exercise.  i most certainly am NOT every move I make - have you ever heard of crippling arthritis or celiac side effects?  let us not even discuss "move you make".

4.  New Sensation.           ....disgusting, grossly forward and inaccurate.

3.  My Heart is On Fire     ...on fire right now for our second half female guest, who sounds younger (read: more attractive as a woman) than she did years ago.  also the one that Pate said will know George is flirting with her.  ...the real question is How did Pate know Noory would flirt with her since he doesn't usually flirt with blonds.

1.  Keep Your Head Up   ...because your body language is flawed.  ...or I'm your encouraging grandpa.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on July 24, 2020, 02:10:42 AM
10.  Lady in Red     .....7 hours of bumper music forensics at the library in 2013 as well as at home around 2017 revealed that George played this for Linda, meeting her at the level of sexual attractiveness, which he only does with female guests.  Rather condescending when you think about it that way.

9.  Kiss Me Goodbye     .....men who love their woman don't play this song, as it depicts a doormat relishing being two-timed and dumped.  If the lyrics represent a woman, she is a doormat.  If the lyrics represent a man, he is not only a doormat but entirely ungallant in his lack of continued pursuit.

4.  New Sensation.           ....disgusting, grossly forward and inaccurate.

Jackstar

I'm not going to lie; all these posts that say, "Jackstar was right all along" are very flattering, extremely so--but I really don't have time for this kind of thing in my life right now. I'm sure you can understand.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 25, 2020, 03:31:54 AM
I'm not going to lie; all these posts that say, "Jackstar was right all along" are very flattering, extremely so--but I really don't have time for this kind of thing in my life right now. I'm sure you can understand.
Right about what?  That GNS?  Hell, I thought you were him for quite a while.  The coincidences between the two of you continue to be astounding as the years go on, but that is to be expected since you both are weird Geminis. 

Gravity Sucks is a he not a she.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 25, 2020, 03:35:24 AM
I thought you were him for quite a while.  The coincidences between the two of you continue to be astounding as the years go on

I am still mystified here.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 25, 2020, 03:45:58 AM
I am still mystified here.
Mystified?  As in you don't understand what I said?  Or mystified as in you can't believe I would confuse you with His Majesty, lol?  Well, you both are Geminis, both a bit irking, and both try to float higher than your colleagues.  The similarity definitely could bring about curiosity.  But, 10% of the time or so, there are obvious differences.  Plus you have doxxed yourself, I guess, so that could prove you are not him.  Bye for now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 25, 2020, 12:38:48 PM
you have doxxed yourself, I guess

Hah! Yeah, being raped was totally my fault, I shouldn't have been wearing those clothes in that part of town at that time. You're so insightful.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 25, 2020, 04:33:56 PM
Hah! Yeah, being raped was totally my fault, I shouldn't have been wearing those clothes in that part of town at that time. You're so insightful.
I defended you, A**hole.
Even though you did it to yourself.  That's not rape.
And you just recently picked on me me for cleaning it up on the web.  On my own time.  With no incentive.
Men & boys are not usually stranger-raped.  Probably because they don't dress like they want to be used.

Jojo

Second George night in a row with him telling female guests they seem much younger than they are.  He never says that to the men.  I guess he doesn't take the women as seriously as the men.  Or he feels obliged to comment on their level of attractiveness.  Weird.

AZZERAE

If I were George Noory, I'd put all those millions I'd been salting away for decades now to good use, and put a hit on your head.

Culpably comedy.

Jojo

I don't like the bumper music tonight.  At all. 

whoozit

Quote from: Jojo on July 29, 2020, 02:32:53 AM
I don't like the bumper music tonight.  At all.
I don’t really care for music either, it’s made of notes.  Notes remind me that no one really writes or talks to me, let alone communicates with me on a deep level, making me feel small and lonely in a gigantic and indifferent universe.  Oh wait, that not me, it’s you.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2020, 01:33:19 PM
Shocking news!
IKR?  Cray cray gonna be cray cray.  Doc, get her a damn cat.  At least there'll be something there to recycle her when she keels over from bumper music fever.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2020, 01:38:08 PM
I don’t really care for music either, it’s made of notes.  Notes remind me that no one really writes or talks to me, let alone communicates with me on a deep level, making me feel small and lonely in a gigantic and indifferent universe.  Oh wait, that not me, it’s you.
It's not like you to bite me.  Are you depressed?  My posts were not about the notes but about the words.  I think instrumentals are great.  Perhaps George would be enhanced if he were instrumental and stopped mangling words and offending people.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on August 02, 2020, 02:49:20 AM
...  I think instrumentals are great.  Perhaps George would be enhanced if he were instrumental...

You should e-mail Dave and ask him to put one of the instrumental tracks from the following album into his Bumper Music rotation:

https://youtu.be/18ljLPZEfjs

whoozit

Quote from: Jojo on August 02, 2020, 02:49:20 AM
It's not like you to bite me.  Are you depressed?  My posts were not about the notes but about the words.  I think instrumentals are great.  Perhaps George would be enhanced if he were instrumental and stopped mangling words and offending people.
More of a playful nip.  I know things aren’t going great for you, but lately you seem to be able to make lemons from lemonade. Perhaps you need to focus more on you instead of reading intentions in others?

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on August 02, 2020, 02:01:08 PM
Perhaps you need to focus more on you instead of reading intentions in others?

What would that do to her cover story? Think, McFly--think.

Jojo

More of a playful nip.  I know things aren’t going great for you, but lately you seem to be able to make lemons from lemonade. Perhaps you need to focus more on you instead of reading intentions in others?
I said, "I don't like the bumper music tonight".  That's about as free-speech as it gets.  Doesn't matter.  My Insider ID is working again so this thread is no longer maintained, as I can simply take my message to the top.  Your descriptions sound depressive.  I am not depressed.

You recommend more self-reflection instead of judging lyricists.  Well, the title of this thread says it all.  When I turn off the program, there is plenty of time for self-focus.

pate

More of a playful nip..?

Quote from: Jojo on August 12, 2020, 01:13:04 AM
Quote from: Jojo on August 12, 2020, 12:15:36 AM
...("There's someone new").  My radio is off.

I said, "I don't like the bumper music tonight". . .

JoJo I feel your pain!  If I were your doctor I would recommend you try this instead of the standard failure that is the Dave's "Frumus Umphen Wine" snake-oil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSuueEGQSM

It is easy lishunning to my own ear, you should try it!

-p

Jackstar

I am not depressed.

Ode To A Cupcake
It starts with a whim of frost--ends with genocide.

Jackstar

this thread is no longer maintained

When I wish to summon you, I post in the other thread! It doesn't seem to work all that well, but...

Sounds like I can repurpose this one. Cheer up!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jojo on August 12, 2020, 01:13:04 AMso this thread is no longer maintained

Starting with Art Bell on down, this place is FULL of quitters.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 12, 2020, 06:31:41 AM
Starting with Art Bell on down, this place is FULL of quitters.
I blame the C2C bumper music. ☺️