• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jojo's Bad Bumper Music List - I Turn the Show Off

Started by Jojo, July 14, 2020, 12:59:58 AM

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 04:24:16 AM
Now that I have established dominance, I have this one right where I want her. I'd leave her alone, if I were a one who was messing with this one, and I am most definitely am not.

She's obviously running super-critical. It's times like these that I am glad that I have a strong ethical sense and a spotless moral character, because when Jojo blows, she's probably going to take half of her stellar nebulae with her. I am using the word "half" here. HALF. Big badda boom. I've got shields--they're completely awesome, I'm ecstatic--but without my aforementioned ethics and morals, I'd still be concerned about getting any shrapnel embedded in my tender parts. There is no shielding technology capable of 100% protection from the wrath of a scorned woman, and just because I never did, doesn't mean I might not have been supposed to. Whoops, my bad. Look, I'll arrange to dunk some pigtails into some inkwells as soon as that can be practically arranged, just in case. Best I can do on such short notice.

Anyway, Jojo, I'm sorry to hear you're having any kind of uncomfortable time. Maybe you shouldn't have lied to me and stole my wallet? Well, okay, maybe that wasn't you, but... well, something. I really do not know all that much about your home dimension, I can't guarantee I've ever been there. Let's not assume certain things. But I'm here to tell you, you should work out just fine in the long run, unless you can't remember what song I sent you, way back when.

Just link your best guess. Hint: you shouldn't have to guess. Worst case scenario, you yourself are still fine! You might have to authenticate a stranger's lottery ticket, or something, nothing too angsty, just enough of a tickle to remind you that I am NOT one to be trifled with. I don't really know, I just work here. But I don't work there, that's your area. What do you care if all the bees suddenly (REDACTED)? They'll be back. I can neither confirm nor deny that I just killed all your bees.

Yeah, they're back. Or I was joking. Or, cough syrup. At this point, what difference does it even make?
Where was your wallet located when it was stolen?  What year?  I moved out of your county quite a long time ago now.

I have a vague recollection of a song you sent, can't remember much but I think it was humorous and pleasant, but there were more than one song.

It's not that I'm critical or feel scorned; it's more like tired of being offended lately by bumper music.

I don't know what role you are assuming.  Can't even tell if you are being ominous or just weird.

Generally I don't go out of my way to hurt insects.  I do care about them.  It's just bad bumper music or rotten timing for me on it that I'm mostly upset about.

Jojo

Quote from: pate on July 17, 2020, 10:16:37 AM
Mein Gott!  If I am correct in my understanding, hear:  Dave is sending YoLa innocent gifts and trifles with instructions to open in the "3rd hour, second commercial break, during break outro-Musak?"

Ayy noice laydee, could be insultated if the words "intro" and "outro" were transposed in an otherwise playful and mischievously boyish meta-flirt.

Names have been changed to project the grid.

-p

ediot: typo, spelling, clarity & diction.
You're fun, Pate.  Naw, no gifts or trifles.  I suspect he wouldn't know how to gift wrap anyway & probably wouldn't pay for gift wrap.  So even if he sent a trifle or gift I wouldn't accept it.  No, it's not that.  It's probably just coincidence but the bumper music has either been bad or come at bad times for me for about 3 weeks in a row.  Coincidences do happen.  I even disagree with him on that.  Thanks for caring, though.  Well, long ago he did send a photo, but he put the wrong lady's name on it.  Nothing personal, no card.  It was a nice studio pic, like the ones we see around.  But wrong chick's name...lol.  I wonder who he intended it for, lol.  I guarantee she's a horsey-faced anorexic dark-haired brunette though.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 18, 2020, 01:34:12 AM
I have no idea what you mean.  I am not going to Google Zod. [...] I can't move fast enough for his unofficial timeline.

Terence Stamp would have _____ this _____'s ________, forty-five posts before this one.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 18, 2020, 01:47:35 AM
I prefer Sophia, but whatever. [...] Just a grumpy night.

This doesn't look like anything to me.

Quote from: Jojo on July 18, 2020, 02:12:13 AM
You changed my quote.  Well who can blame you.

Whore.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 02:08:43 AM
Terence Stamp would have _____ this _____'s ________, forty-five posts before this one.
I've had posts deleted before.  Sometimes my avatar is changed to Toad unexpectedly.  My name change request was denied.  It hasn't been a luxury cruise.
Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 02:10:51 AM

Oh, that song.  Well, I remember it was nice to get attention.  Funny song.  So you ARE you.

Do you want to talk about your bereavement?  I've had a very difficult time losing my loved one after 17 years together.  It was so sudden - I thought we had another year left.  She was still continent, able-bodied, and cheerful.  The end came fast.  The unexpected loss hurt so bad.   I would have done a couple things differently if I had known she would be gone so soon.  Like one night I went out until Midnight (after working all day) so she only saw me for dinner and I came back later for sleep.  Feels so selfish now.  And the night she passed away, she almost tripped me by mistake and I yelled at her - sure wish I hadn't done that now.  But she wasn't phazed, thank God.  And I just started working FT when she went so the last week of her life I only saw her in the evenings and for sleep.  Lucky I was home when the time came, to take care of the process and get her professional help.  I think God gave me scabies because if I weren't crazed with working FT, itching madly, and cleaning all the time, grief would have consumed me.  And I didn't see the grief coming because I thought I had caregiver burnout.  But after she was gone, the least of my concerns was the work involved in caring for her.  I just missed her terribly.  It's been almost 90 days and still I'm in shock and really bereft.  It hurts.  She never offended me.  She was a wonderful personality.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 02:14:13 AM

He's gay!  What's it to you!  So it's not whorish to talk about vibrators but it's whorish to be a fag hag?  Be sensible.  All I meant when I said who-could-blame-you is that my post had probably been asking for it.  That is all.  It was not what your perverted mind was thinking.  Let us not unravel here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on July 18, 2020, 01:34:12 AM
I have no idea what you mean.  I am not going to Google Zod.  My landlord is angry tonight because my move was delayed.  He knows I'm leaving very soon, doing the best I can, just paid him a LOT of money last night.  And he has a huge deposit.  But he's acting like an ass.  He just gave me a reference yesterday, for which I was approved.  Yet he's all text raging and threatening because I can't move fast enough for his unofficial timeline.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 18, 2020, 02:28:22 AM
I've had posts deleted before.  Sometimes my avatar is changed to Toad unexpectedly. 

Of course you and I both know the exact extent of your whoredom. I would consider it a strict upgrade from Toad, which I think is ever more better than Sewer Rat--an old ex's older final form.

Meanwhile, you're coming on this climbing wagon quite gracefully. I'm impressed. There's zazz, and it's subtle[l].

ItsOver

ItsOver

I think God gave me scabies because if I weren't crazed with working FT, itching madly, and cleaning all the time...
Consider a thank you note.  It's most effective when it's least expected!  Think what it could be next time.

Remember to...

http://youtu.be/20pq004DHcE           

pate

I've had posts deleted before.  Sometimes my avatar is changed to Toad unexpectedly.  My name change request was denied.  It hasn't been a luxury cruise.
Oh, that song.  Well, I remember it was nice to get attention.  Funny song.  So you ARE you.

Do you want to talk about your bereavement?  I've had a very difficult time losing my loved one after 17 years together.  It was so sudden - I thought we had another year left.  She was still continent, able-bodied, and cheerful.  The end came fast.  The unexpected loss hurt so bad.   I would have done a couple things differently if I had known she would be gone so soon.  Like one night I went out until Midnight (after working all day) so she only saw me for dinner and I came back later for sleep.  Feels so selfish now.  And the night she passed away, she almost tripped me by mistake and I yelled at her - sure wish I hadn't done that now.  But she wasn't phazed, thank God.  And I just started working FT when she went so the last week of her life I only saw her in the evenings and for sleep.  Lucky I was home when the time came, to take care of the process and get her professional help.  I think God gave me scabies because if I weren't crazed with working FT, itching madly, and cleaning all the time, grief would have consumed me.  And I didn't see the grief coming because I thought I had caregiver burnout.  But after she was gone, the least of my concerns was the work involved in caring for her.  I just missed her terribly.  It's been almost 90 days and still I'm in shock and really bereft.  It hurts.  She never offended me.  She was a wonderful personality.

I read with new eyes.  I always thought you married your Doctor?  I still sort of believe thus;  your marriage fell apart unexpectedly after 17 years and spice or "flavor country" seemed like a more organic option than the blue-pill?  Hence, and fortwith:  Thus!

Itwerked, a beet and...

Apogees, YoLa!  eye MUST monitor your massages moar closely, from a safe distance.  HashTagEOTW.

Best washes!

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 08:35:48 AM
I read with new eyes.  I always thought you married your Doctor?  I still sort of believe thus;  your marriage fell apart ...
Best washes!

-p
Go for it, yeeewww dog! ;) :-*
#RosNowhereToBeFound
#RosOnTheRun
#StillCrazyDeadCatCatLady!
#TonsOfDeadCoronaChanMinksForYew!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on July 18, 2020, 10:57:22 AM
#RosNowhereToBeFound
#RosOnTheRun

She’s just bereaved about her cat. She doesn’t have scabies because I would too. It’s just contact dermatitis from sleeping with that dirty old blanket that the cat used to sleep on. I gave her the approriate prescription to clear it up but you know her. She’s got it stuck in her craw that’s it’s scabies and there’s no convincing her otherwise. Good times!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 18, 2020, 11:02:21 AM
She’s just bereaved about her cat. She doesn’t have scabies because I would too. It’s just contact dermatitis from sleeping with that dirty old blanket that the cat used to sleep on. I gave her the approriate prescription to clear it up but you know her. She’s got it stuck in her craw that’s it’s scabies and there’s no convincing her otherwise. Good times!
Ha!  I think I understand, Doc.  Maybe you should let Pate take her on a honeym....err, I mean a "vacation." ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on July 18, 2020, 11:23:07 AM
Ha!  I think I understand, Doc.  Maybe you should let Pate take her on a honeym....err, I mean a "vacation." ;)

Ha! pate could never handle her...not for very long anyway. ;)

pate

I wish Dave would play this one sometime as Bumper musak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

I imagine he is too much a gentleman, his mother might be listening.

YoLa, I apologize for polluting your fine thread yet again!

-p

ediot:
Quote from: ItsOver on July 18, 2020, 10:57:22 AM
#RosNowhereToBeFound
#RosOnTheRun

I respectfully do not bump that thread until I get a response.  I do appreciate the bets and wishes, mostly

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 03:37:58 AM
Of course you and I both know the exact extent of your whoredom. I would consider it a strict upgrade from Toad, which I think is ever more better than Sewer Rat--an old ex's older final form.

Meanwhile, you're coming on this climbing wagon quite gracefully. I'm impressed. There's zazz, and it's subtle[l].
JS, you don't know anything at all about any supposed, non-existent promiscuity in my world.  Would you please elaborate (and don't bore me over vibrator shopping).

Jojo

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 08:35:48 AM
I read with new eyes.  I always thought you married your Doctor?  I still sort of believe thus;  your marriage fell apart unexpectedly after 17 years and spice or "flavor country" seemed like a more organic option than the blue-pill?  Hence, and fortwith:  Thus!

Itwerked, a beet and...

Apogees, YoLa!  eye MUST monitor your massages moar closely, from a safe distance.  HashTagEOTW.

Best washes!
-p
I am female, my cat died after 17 years together and long full history of homes and other pets.  Yes, Dr. MD MD and I got hitched here last year but I'm still not sure if he's younger or older than me, lol.  No "options", all on the up and up.  I showed images here of my lovely wedding diamond, which we purchased on Google Images, but we have not agreed on the setting yet.  My gender identity is typical but I support diversity.  Chi Ears!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 18, 2020, 11:02:21 AM
Well it is true that I've cleared up.  Water under the bridge.  I think I'll forget it ever happened.  I worked for a guy that looked like a leper.  I also hugged my lady boss twice before the pandemic.  Who knows.  It's over and never happened!

Jojo

We'll see what next week's bumper music does to offend after Dave returns from Beyond Belief.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 03:20:34 AM
We'll see what [...] after Dave returns from Beyond Belief.

Happy Belated Birthday, Dr. Johnny Fever.

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 03:05:50 AM
It's over and never happened!

That's no reason we can't go over it again. How can it become a cliche otherwise?

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 03:01:21 AM
I am female [...] Chi Ears!

You know the rules... and so do (CLASSIFIED). (REDACTED).

I'll admit to missing the ]b[]/b[ at this point. It's not something I rely on, but its emphasis is welcomed by most civil societies, and I think it makes this place look c h e a p a s s when it's been denied. D I S Q U A L I F I E D? Disabled.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 19, 2020, 03:52:40 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, Dr. Johnny Fever.

That's no reason we can't go over it again. How can it become a cliche otherwise?

You know the rules... and so do (CLASSIFIED). (REDACTED).

I'll admit to missing the ]b[]/b[ at this point. It's not something I rely on, but its emphasis is welcomed by most civil societies, and I think it makes this place look c h e a p a s s when it's been denied. D I S Q U A L I F I E D? Disabled.
Wake up.  You're making no sense.  I never had you pegged for schizophrenia.  Please.  Sentences 1 & 2 fine.  But rules?  And redacted people?  What is the missing word where the backwards bold indicators are?  You're right; this should be a reasonably classy place but many have failed much worse before this, I should be allowed occasional fails and anyway, what does that have to do with anything herein? 

Would you be more coherent if Liberace allowed me PMs?  Do you get PMs?  I think some people do.  Do they have to pay?  I would pay $10/month in order to PM Dave.  Since I seem to be blocked from the Insider Email system.  Anyhow, if you could talk behind the scenes would it be less cryptic? @Liberace

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 05:16:16 AM
Wake up.  You're making no sense.

Well, to begin with, there's a thread for this kind of thing. I know it's been a distressing number of cycles since it's been an ongoing concern, but it's exactly these kinds of indulgences that have led to that devolvement.

So what you're saying is, you don't care to have your private messages that you wrote to me, ever restored? When I find your thread to ask you questions in, I'm going to act like I'm really hurt.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 19, 2020, 05:34:02 AM
Well, to begin with, there's a thread for this kind of thing. I know it's been a distressing number of cycles since it's been an ongoing concern, but it's exactly these kinds of indulgences that have led to that devolvement.

So what you're saying is, you don't care to have your private messages that you wrote to me, ever restored? When I find your thread to ask you questions in, I'm going to act like I'm really hurt.
I wasn't intending to refer to any past private messages.  I don't even remember them.  My point was if we had PMs, would you communicate more clearly?  It seems like you veil real meanings in group.

Jojo

5.  For Your Eyes Only   .....no bikini cave women

5.  I Am Human and I Need to be Loved       .....sounds like a whiny millenial.

4.  New Sensation.           ....disgusting, grossly forward and innaccurate.

3.  My Heart is On Fire     ...on fire right now for our second half female guest, who sounds younger (read: more attractive as a woman) than she did years ago.  also the one that Pate said will know George is flirting with her.  ...the real question is How did Pate know Noory would flirt with her since he doesn't usually flirt with blonds. 

2.  C'mon Baby, Light My Fire   ... to pretend she is in heat.

1.  Keep Your Head Up   ...because your body language is flawed.  ...or I'm your encouraging grandpa.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 02:51:51 AM
JS, you don't know anything at all about any supposed, non-existent promiscuity in my world.

I knew you were going to present yourself this way. Your identity as a chaste woman is something you relentlessly telegraph.

Would you please elaborate.

The essence of humor is that of a perceived threat, that becomes revealed as not a threat, resulting in an ecstasy of relieved tension. Note that in the absence of sounds, pictures of people crying are often difficult to distinguish from pictures of laughing.

(and don't bore me over vibrator shopping)

I've been bored since you pretended you can't remember why you messaged me. I guess you messaged a lot of people, and it's so hard to keep track!