• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jojo's Bad Bumper Music List - I Turn the Show Off

Started by Jojo, July 14, 2020, 12:59:58 AM

Jojo

I'm sure her head is up, George.  Or you better at least act like you think her head is up if you don't want to sound like friend material or grandpa.  Speaking of mud-on-the-face, what is your head up?

Jackstar

Is it going to be necessary to listen to George's completely excruciating show in order to participate?

asking for a friend who might participate with me but it doesn't seem fair to you to have no friends on your side at all. It's such a sad story too. I'm sure there's a country song in there somewhere.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:46:30 AM
Is it going to be necessary to listen to George's completely excruciating show in order to participate?

asking for a friend who might participate with me but it doesn't seem fair to you to have no friends on your side at all. It's such a sad story too. I'm sure there's a country song in there somewhere.
There is no need to be insulting.  Make your comments worthwhile because I have to unclick-block you to read them.  26,000 people have viewed a very similar thread by Pate so you're mistaken anyhow.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 15, 2020, 02:55:50 AM
There is no need to be insulting.

I reject your insinuation, you ignorant slut.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on July 15, 2020, 02:55:50 AM
There is no need to be insulting.  Make your comments worthwhile because I have to unclick-block you to read them.  26,000 people have viewed a very similar thread by Pate so you're mistaken anyhow.

I didn't know you were keeping count!  Thanks!

This one is just for yew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNm2BnnMCh4

-

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 06:15:03 AM
Heh, heh, heh.

The bitch has no clue about what she bitches about. 

Dateline

I think I need to go count my pennies.. .  coin shortage.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 06:15:03 AM
Let me get this straight.  You, a fake JS, insulted me.  I said I didn't appreciate being insulted.  So you say some nonsense and insult me again.  Wow.

Jojo

3.  My Heart is On Fire     ...on fire right now for our second half female guest, who sounds younger (read: more attractive as a woman) than she did years ago.  also the one that Pate said will know i'm flirting with her.  ...the real question is How did Pate know Noory would flirt with her since he doesn't usually flirt with blonds. 

2.  C'mon Baby, Light My Fire   ...because i just need a bitch to pretend she is in heat.

1.  Keep Your Head Up   ...because all i see is your flawed body language.  ...or im yer encouraging grandpa.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on July 16, 2020, 02:12:50 AM
3.  My Heart is On Fire     ... For my one true love... Dave Noorie.

2.  C'mon Baby, Light My Fire   ...because i just need a Noory, when he's not with Tommy.

1.  Keep Your Head Up   ... Wait, I can't find mine.
Tell us more!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 16, 2020, 02:02:51 AM
Let me get this straight.  You, a fake JS, insulted me.

No one can insult you without your consent. If you hadn't consented, you wouldn't feel insulted. Similarly, implying I'm not myself doesn't insult me, but it does fill my heart with great sadness to know that you are so blisteringly out of touch with reality that you a) couldn't tell I'm still here, and b) have no reason to think that anyone would dare attempt to impersonate me here. I have a unique personality signature. It wouldn't do to alert people to just how easy accounts can be compromised and used without authorization.

I said I didn't appreciate being insulted.  So you say some nonsense and insult me again.  Wow.

Once again: I can't insult you. You insult yourself when you choose to allow the "insult" to even be acknowledged as such by your psyche. No acknowledgement? No insult.

You should try it for awhile, if you can put down the M&Ms and Twizzlers long enough to come down from Peak Blood Sugar for at least a few minutes, and if you can figure out how to start manipulating your own psyche, rather than your Mom's or some random HR drone or targeted individuals on various deep web outlaw sites. Frankly, I think you're completely full of shit and are arranging your appearances such that it would appear that you know nothing, but in fact, you're learning everything.

Don't get me wrong--respect--but I don't have time nor interest in getting such questions looked into. I have lots of things to do before me, and sadly, I have not been able to focus on certain tasks appropriately. I've been busy presenting my Citizen's Identification.

Not impressed. Not impressed at all. On the other hand, I've figured out how to explain to you that... uh, something. I forgot. You are not that important for me to make effort to remember.

You, a fake JS

I'm not even important enough to spell my name out. Interesting, right? Look, I'm not as stupid as you think I are. That's why I know what you're doing, why, and how I know that when you read "you are not that important for me" you just died. I bet you wet your pants a little. Now, -that- was insulting, because I deliberately tried to be. Other things are not like that. It is hoped that you know the difference by now, but you can't even tell the difference between me and my twin brother Hieronymous. So who knows.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2020, 03:51:14 AM
Tell us more!

How's the chicken soup at the cafeteria at Quantico?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 16, 2020, 06:09:54 AM

Meh... I much prefer the morning gruel.  Especially after it's had a chance to age for a week or so.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 16, 2020, 06:09:54 AM
No one can insult you without your consent. If you hadn't consented, you wouldn't feel insulted.

Bullshit.

Similarly, implying I'm not myself doesn't insult me, but it does fill my heart with great sadness to know that you are so blisteringly out of touch with reality that you a) couldn't tell I'm still here, and b) have no reason to think that anyone would dare attempt to impersonate me here. I have a unique personality signature. It wouldn't do to alert people to just how easy accounts can be compromised and used without authorization.

Once again: I can't insult you. You insult yourself when you choose to allow the "insult" to even be acknowledged as such by your psyche. No acknowledgement? No insult.

You should try it for awhile, if you can put down the M&Ms and Twizzlers long enough to come down from Peak Blood Sugar for at least a few minutes,

There is no need to be insulting.  I have a hormone disorder which causes obesity.  You can't guilt me because it's not my fault.  All I can do is manage it as best I can.  Eating less or less junk food does not ensure weight loss.  But it does ensure a healthier body.

and if you can figure out how to start manipulating your own psyche, rather than your Mom's or some random HR drone or targeted individuals on various deep web outlaw sites.

I know nothing of illegal websites and am not a manipulator.

Frankly, I think you're completely full of shit and are arranging your appearances such that it would appear that you know nothing,

I never said I know nothing.  I have openly complained about covert war.

but in fact, you're learning everything.

Don't get me wrong--respect--

No, respect and put downs not compatible.

but I don't have time nor interest in getting such questions looked into. I have lots of things to do before me, and sadly, I have not been able to focus on certain tasks appropriately. I've been busy presenting my Citizen's Identification.

Not impressed. Not impressed at all.

I wasn't trying to impress you.

On the other hand, I've figured out how to explain to you that... uh, something. I forgot. You are not that important for me to make effort to remember.

You are in need of character repair.

I'm not even important enough to spell my name out. Interesting, right?

I told you neuropathy comes and goes.

Look, I'm not as stupid as you think I are.

I don't think you are stupid.  I think something happened to you or you are using.

That's why I know what you're doing, why, and how I know that when you read "you are not that important for me" you just died. I bet you wet your pants a little.

JS you didn't used to be falsely grandiose.

Now, -that- was insulting, because I deliberately tried to be. Other things are not like that. It is hoped that you know the difference by now, but you can't even tell the difference between me and my twin brother Hieronymous. So who knows.

I don't know what Quantico is and on this painful device won't Google it but I've had great soup lately.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2020, 03:51:14 AM
Tell us more!
George needs a head transplant.  His songs have made me turn off the show for about 20 days in a row.

Jojo

4.  New Sensation.           ....disgusting, grossly forward and innaccurate.

3.  My Heart is On Fire     ...on fire right now for our second half female guest, who sounds younger (read: more attractive as a woman) than she did years ago.  also the one that Pate said will know i'm flirting with her.  ...the real question is How did Pate know Noory would flirt with her since he doesn't usually flirt with blonds. 

2.  C'mon Baby, Light My Fire   ...because i just need a bitch to pretend she is in heat.

1.  Keep Your Head Up   ...because all i see is your flawed body language.  ...or im yer encouraging grandpa.
[/quote]

pate

I shall find this top 6 or 5 list for yew!

Hold on a tick!

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUy3hVlsV8

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anpMFcae9rI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq8k-ZbsXDI

(I am a bit wobbly {politically} on this one, the cluse provided were obtues.  Does your Doc canoe?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrcvwOkIWkA

The following doesn't just seemly like some seady wretch, uncowth und filthrg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZJ4m7j51k

Eye ants whored ass kick cud, door!

-p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVIdEuXF4HU

Jojo

Ugh.

I just don't like him playing New Sensation when I open a box of vibrators.  He did the same thing to me last week.  The truth is stranger than fiction.  He is plain creepy.  It's too creepy.  Thou shalt not "skip steps" by alluding to crass things like "new sensations" on unboxing day without taking me out to dinner at least 50 times over a long time and seeing if I respond well.  Besides, nothing is new under the sun.  I didn't unpack anything I haven't pretty much had before in one form or other, so there is no "new sensation".  The only novel item has not arrive yet and shall not be honored with a song because it's probably not going to function very well; probably just a gimmicky novelty.  But most of all, I don't want to hear that song from any man on unboxing day.  Period.  Unless the man has been accepted by me after a period of dating.  Maybe it's just a coincidence, but twice in the same circumstances in about a week needs to stop now.  I turned off the show both times.  I did not hear any further show nor bumper music.  Had enough.  Someone said a bumper song had a "secret message" in it for the audience.  Well, I missed that and I'm not sorry.  Good night.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 17, 2020, 03:59:42 AM
Ugh.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD. It'll sound better if those are done in the reverse order tho. That's not a suggestion, I'm just calibrating the visualizer in my (CLASSIFIED). You should not feel anything. You know what I mean.

Anyway, how are you? Good, good. You know what to do. I gotta jam.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 17, 2020, 03:59:42 AM
The truth is stranger than fiction. [...] Good night.

Now that I have established dominance, I have this one right where I want her. I'd leave her alone, if I were a one who was messing with this one, and I am most definitely am not.

She's obviously running super-critical. It's times like these that I am glad that I have a strong ethical sense and a spotless moral character, because when Jojo blows, she's probably going to take half of her stellar nebulae with her. I am using the word "half" here. HALF. Big badda boom. I've got shields--they're completely awesome, I'm ecstatic--but without my aforementioned ethics and morals, I'd still be concerned about getting any shrapnel embedded in my tender parts. There is no shielding technology capable of 100% protection from the wrath of a scorned woman, and just because I never did, doesn't mean I might not have been supposed to. Whoops, my bad. Look, I'll arrange to dunk some pigtails into some inkwells as soon as that can be practically arranged, just in case. Best I can do on such short notice.

Anyway, Jojo, I'm sorry to hear you're having any kind of uncomfortable time. Maybe you shouldn't have lied to me and stole my wallet? Well, okay, maybe that wasn't you, but... well, something. I really do not know all that much about your home dimension, I can't guarantee I've ever been there. Let's not assume certain things. But I'm here to tell you, you should work out just fine in the long run, unless you can't remember what song I sent you, way back when.

Just link your best guess. Hint: you shouldn't have to guess. Worst case scenario, you yourself are still fine! You might have to authenticate a stranger's lottery ticket, or something, nothing too angsty, just enough of a tickle to remind you that I am NOT one to be trifled with. I don't really know, I just work here. But I don't work there, that's your area. What do you care if all the bees suddenly (REDACTED)? They'll be back. I can neither confirm nor deny that I just killed all your bees.

Yeah, they're back. Or I was joking. Or, cough syrup. At this point, what difference does it even make?

pate

Mein Gott!  If I am correct in my understanding, hear:  Dave is sending YoLa innocent gifts and trifles with instructions to open in the "3rd hour, second commercial break, during break outro-Musak?"

Ayy noice laydee, could be insultated if the words "intro" and "outro" were transposed in an otherwise playful and mischievously boyish meta-flirt.

Names have been changed to project the grid.

-p

ediot: typo, spelling, clarity & diction.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on July 17, 2020, 12:48:37 AM
4.  New Sensation   ... Best played after Whitesnake's "Slide It In."

I couldn't agree more!

http://youtu.be/NDWL6HlXtw0

ksm32

So you're JoJo again?  You've come full circle, darling.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 04:02:06 AM
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD. It'll sound better if those are done in the reverse order tho. That's not a suggestion, I'm just calibrating the visualizer in my (CLASSIFIED). You should not feel anything. You know what I mean.

Anyway, how are you? Good, good. You know what to do. I gotta jam.
I have no idea what you mean.  I am not going to Google Zod.  My landlord is angry tonight because my move was delayed.  He knows I'm leaving very soon, doing the best I can, just paid him a LOT of money last night.  And he has a huge deposit.  But he's acting like an ass.  He just gave me a reference yesterday, for which I was approved.  Yet he's all text raging and threatening because I can't move fast enough for his unofficial timeline.

Jojo

George is playing the worst songs at the worst time tonight.  I really don't want to hear about Sweet Emotion when I'm still grieving the loss of my pet and also considering George has done nothing but offend me every night for like 3 weeks in a row.  Nothing sweet about that.

And I really don't want to hear "I'll always be with you" from someone who offends me every night for like 3 weeks in a row.

The night I almost died drinking, tonic water had a LOT to do with it, so I'm sick of him talking about tonic water.  I doubt there is enough quinine in tonic water to compare to the real medicine, while the homeopathic principle of minisculization doesn't apply either, not with a bunch of sugar in the drink.  And hearing the word cocktail is upsetting to a recovering alcoholic.

George is one of the most overbearing, arrogant, insensitive, condescending people.

Jojo

Dance floor?  Oh for pity's sake.  George thinks we'll be on dance floors for New Year's Eve.  Why is he talking about New Year's Eve?  Dance halls aren't even open and what is the demographic on that here?  Pretentious jerk.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on July 17, 2020, 10:48:16 PM
So you're JoJo again?  You've come full circle, darling.
Liberace never approved any change so the name has been here a long time.  I prefer Sophia, but whatever.  Grumpy night.  Whatever happened to the limit on frequent Coast callers.  I can't stand how it's always the same dang callers.  I don't want to hear the same one for 90 days.  Just a grumpy night.