• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Child Trafficking/ Wayfair

Started by SpaceMeowMaid, July 11, 2020, 04:09:05 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2020, 09:39:49 AM
"Personally, I prefer a vaping technique. You kill the roaches right there in front of God and the client. You give them that permethrin smoke, you come back a couple weeks later, they're all running around fat as hogs."

The centipedes are getting downright arrogant.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 05, 2020, 07:25:48 PM
user was unblocked by Jackstar for this post

Welcome to the party's next level, Pal. I don't know how I've lived this long without you! Oh, right--books, genuine human emotion, and mustard.

kind of running low on two out of three, though--I'm not going to lie. Did you bring snacks?

SINISTAR ATE THEM.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2020, 09:39:49 AM
"Personally, I prefer a vaping technique. You kill the roaches right there in front of God and the client. You give them that permethrin smoke, you come back a couple weeks later, they're all running around fat as hogs."

Bugs are such a nusance but those are particularly beautiful

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on July 15, 2020, 03:19:20 AM

Mixed feelings here. On the one hand, I've helped accomplish what few people could ever hope to achieve, let alone imagine, let alone further, know it to be real and not some crazed pipe dream, acid flashback, or MK Ultra mindfuck. On the other hand, basically no one on this planet knows anything about my/our role at all. What do? I worked hard to play along with The Narrative and pretend it was all hallucinations--I failed, utterly. Because, it's not. You know it, I know it, and a select few immensely terrified people now know it. (Sorry y'all. Ye were warned. Did you have fun with me before? Now I have all of that fun. Thanks, Punylings, now go take a nap.)

Stay tuned. I gotta think this one over. We've got options, and a select few are tasty ones. Hey, you guys wanna just close this out with a good-ol'-fashioned buyout? I can arrange for that to be solid. Bidding for exclusive control of my integrity and loyalty now starts at a mere $0.23. Cheap! I'm pretty sure I can guarantee compliance until the end of the year, I don't seem to have anything else going on that might conflict. Pretty sure. Not really sure... but pretty sure. I can tell you that there's a demonstrated history--once I'm bought, I stay bought. Also, as has been placed on record--I've already disabled the Omega 13.

Without that and one other key component, The Wayfarer is fully grounded. Don't let The Grapefruit mislead you, that rollercoaster ride has been fully dealt with. She's back to basic ballast. Now, aren't some of you delighted? Yeah, well, don't get too excited, because that can change with a single snap. Oh, believe it. The Plan is quite involved. We've been quite thorough here. It simply wouldn't do, to go around basically everywhere, spamming "Trust the plan! Trust the plan! Squawk! Polly wanna cracker? Trust the plan! SQUAAAAAAAAAWK!!" without being quite sure it was a good plan. And it is, in fact, a good plan. A great plan! The BEST plan! Who loves ya, Baby Punylings?

You're welcome. It was gonna be an absolute clique-buster, and just as much as you are glad, I am glad that we are not all breathing in molten oxygen with the tattered remnants of what used to be our lung tissue. However, with all this sudden, unexpected risk of collateral damage (don't ask), I moved swiftly to insulate any parties under threat. Not that I have any first-hand knowledge of any parties, you understand. I don't get many invites. Any, in fact. I'm special. My rarefied status can be your unique solution! Have your people call my Jester--that way, the balance of power shall be maintained.

No toadies, no flunkies, no freaks--no problems. NO QUARTER. Now, listen, basically NONE OF YOU reading this, have any idea what I'm referring to, and it sounds like grandiose bullshit. Right? That's because it is supposed to. I prefer to keep my intellectual property under full guard. But a select, few, non-zero number of you, know EXACTLY what I am writing about. It would probably be preferred by all concerned that I speak even more plainly now... but I choose not to, and so, I shall not.

BECAUSE REASONS, THAT'S WHY. Now, if you would so kindly, rememberize me: who was that drooling fucktard who, yesterday, said he wasn't gonna read my posts any more? That reading my posts was a waste of time? And he was going to stop, as if... that meant anything to me? Yeah, that guy: bring me his Audi. Do it now. First delivery gets a signed copy of the first release of The Lexicon--already in development. And say what you want about Jackstar, love me or loath me, none can deny--I fucking DELIVER. Flowers, blades, hamsters, whatevah, if I say it's en route, it's on the fucking route, STFU and do not fucking harass me while I'm on the job.

Company policy. Not even kidding. (Also, if any of you think you can negotiate a better deal with my better half, go right ahead. I'd love to see how many handfuls of beads you can talk her down with.)

Wait a minute, Jackstar doesn’t do this “stream of consciousness“ shit.  Oh, you must be the imposter.  Remember, don’t bite his tit.   

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 13, 2020, 04:08:41 PM
Wait a minute, Jackstar doesn’t do this “stream of consciousness“ shit.  Oh, you must be the imposter.  Remember, don’t bite his tit.   
I don't bite. He's the real dealio!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 13, 2020, 04:08:41 PM
Wait a minute, Jackstar doesn’t do this “stream of consciousness“ shit.  Oh, you must be the imposter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf22bddvLnc