• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Child Trafficking/ Wayfair

Started by SpaceMeowMaid, July 11, 2020, 04:09:05 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

https://twitter.com/DonnaWR8/status/1281952229268819973?s=09
This will be the way we find our lost children. These monsters will pay.

Jackstar

"Hi. I'm Qlergy, and she's Wayfarer, and together we are destroying trillions of dollars in brand value, one algo at a time, except when you C a Q. Then, the scores can really change.

"So, we're going to change the name right away, but unfortunately registering the trademark Coast to Coast F.U. with Star Whores is causing a whole sea of licensing issues. Some licensing issues are truly a fate worse than death itself by buffalo, so we're working on it.

And by We I mean They. END OF LINE."

And then, that's the story of how I found these chairs. $5,000 each. You know where to pick them up. Crypto only. I think it's a good deal.

For you.

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

Who has a RANGE OF YEARS THEY WERE BORN? Is he a clone? WTAF?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 14, 2020, 12:26:58 PM
Hey, none of that racial shit.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Spook

I don't actually understand how you could be so stupid, or how you could pretend to be so stupid, but Brother--it is working.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

I sort of saw this coming. The potential, at any rate. Omegas 1 through 16 have been taken offline except for 3, 5, and 11, and those already had safeguards. I wouldn't worry about the rest. This shit gets handled at a very high level, as it should be obvious to all, I am no Wrencher on this tech.

Meanwhile--KNEEL BEFORE ZOD. That's not a command, btw, or even a suggestion. I just like the sound of it when I type it out.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 02:26:08 AM
we-get-wayfairgate

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 11, 2020, 08:07:01 PM
"Hi. I'm Qlergy, and she's Wayfarer, and together we are destroying trillions of dollars in brand value, one algo [...] can really change.

Mixed feelings here. On the one hand, I've helped accomplish what few people could ever hope to achieve, let alone imagine, let alone further, know it to be real and not some crazed pipe dream, acid flashback, or MK Ultra mindfuck. On the other hand, basically no one on this planet knows anything about my/our role at all. What do? I worked hard to play along with The Narrative and pretend it was all hallucinations--I failed, utterly. Because, it's not. You know it, I know it, and a select few immensely terrified people now know it. (Sorry y'all. Ye were warned. Did you have fun with me before? Now I have all of that fun. Thanks, Punylings, now go take a nap.)

Stay tuned. I gotta think this one over. We've got options, and a select few are tasty ones. Hey, you guys wanna just close this out with a good-ol'-fashioned buyout? I can arrange for that to be solid. Bidding for exclusive control of my integrity and loyalty now starts at a mere $0.23. Cheap! I'm pretty sure I can guarantee compliance until the end of the year, I don't seem to have anything else going on that might conflict. Pretty sure. Not really sure... but pretty sure. I can tell you that there's a demonstrated history--once I'm bought, I stay bought. Also, as has been placed on record--I've already disabled the Omega 13.

Without that and one other key component, The Wayfarer is fully grounded. Don't let The Grapefruit mislead you, that rollercoaster ride has been fully dealt with. She's back to basic ballast. Now, aren't some of you delighted? Yeah, well, don't get too excited, because that can change with a single snap. Oh, believe it. The Plan is quite involved. We've been quite thorough here. It simply wouldn't do, to go around basically everywhere, spamming "Trust the plan! Trust the plan! Squawk! Polly wanna cracker? Trust the plan! SQUAAAAAAAAAWK!!" without being quite sure it was a good plan. And it is, in fact, a good plan. A great plan! The BEST plan! Who loves ya, Baby Punylings?

You're welcome. It was gonna be an absolute clique-buster, and just as much as you are glad, I am glad that we are not all breathing in molten oxygen with the tattered remnants of what used to be our lung tissue. However, with all this sudden, unexpected risk of collateral damage (don't ask), I moved swiftly to insulate any parties under threat. Not that I have any first-hand knowledge of any parties, you understand. I don't get many invites. Any, in fact. I'm special. My rarefied status can be your unique solution! Have your people call my Jester--that way, the balance of power shall be maintained.

No toadies, no flunkies, no freaks--no problems. NO QUARTER. Now, listen, basically NONE OF YOU reading this, have any idea what I'm referring to, and it sounds like grandiose bullshit. Right? That's because it is supposed to. I prefer to keep my intellectual property under full guard. But a select, few, non-zero number of you, know EXACTLY what I am writing about. It would probably be preferred by all concerned that I speak even more plainly now... but I choose not to, and so, I shall not.

BECAUSE REASONS, THAT'S WHY. Now, if you would so kindly, rememberize me: who was that drooling fucktard who, yesterday, said he wasn't gonna read my posts any more? That reading my posts was a waste of time? And he was going to stop, as if... that meant anything to me? Yeah, that guy: bring me his Audi. Do it now. First delivery gets a signed copy of the first release of The Lexicon--already in development. And say what you want about Jackstar, love me or loath me, none can deny--I fucking DELIVER. Flowers, blades, hamsters, whatevah, if I say it's en route, it's on the fucking route, STFU and do not fucking harass me while I'm on the job.

Company policy. Not even kidding. (Also, if any of you think you can negotiate a better deal with my better half, go right ahead. I'd love to see how many handfuls of beads you can talk her down with.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:21:38 PM
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD. That's not a command, btw, or even a suggestion. I just like the sound of it when I type it out.

It's difficult to overstate my present levels of happiness and personal satisfaction these days, truly. I am delighted to share all of this wonderment with all of you, as well as The Quincunx. I have been given a grand gift, and I know that I am immensely fortunate to be able to continue to utilize it in a practical manner here, without being banned for the ELEVENTH TIME as well as having my fingernails pulled out. I can handle the latter, but: banned again? What am I going to do, go to EllGab? Kinder to just slam me in the back of my head with a steam shovel. Nothing can stop what is coming: NOTHING. So I can watch events unfold and still gain immense personal satisfaction while in Ghost Mode, I honestly wouldn't give a shit and I might prefer it now that I don't have the same attachment points to the physical plane as I once did. (Call it a growth spurt. (heh heh I said "spurt")) Try not to overthink things. The codespeak is a security measure, and it's how I got this far, so just, like, suck it up. For now. It'll make more sense later, and thanks to RUBINI, the bar for making sense has been lowered to truly obscene levels not seen around this parts for some time.

Remember: the great teeming many of you who do, have, and will peruse these words on this website... you have ALL asked for this. In your dreams at night, in your fanciful wonderings in the day, and in your heart of hearts, what's been happening here is something that you keenly desire. And you know this. You can feel it in your marrow... something wonderful, this way com--uh, travels. Yeah, that's better. I don't wanna evoke that image right now, let's go in another direction with that.

KNEEL! KNEEL! KNEEEEEEEEEEEL! Okay, okay... I got that out of my system. For now. I'll try to be professional from now on. BUT FIRST! ON YOUR KNEES, PUNYLINGS!!!

I'm not gonna lie. It might take me a few weeks to burn this off. Forgive me, if you would. I've got an impulse control condition, what can I tell you? Don't you judge me, Fuckos. I'm warning you Just a suggestion! Also, y'all might wanna, like, distance yourself from this Wayfair.com thing. Y'all not buckled up properly might be in for some chop. It's nothing personal. Unless you've ever eaten a baby, mean or otherwise. Then, you are well and truly fucked, I am told. Didn't you get the memo yourselves? The meek, the inheritance, the Earth... yeah, you knew. You all knew. And now, here it is: (REDACTED) Day.

Enjoy the show. I love you all, very much, even Karen, that stupid fucking whore.

[attachment=1,msg1405277]

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 03:27:39 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah: quit your crying. We'll discuss this later. We can't just suck and fuck our way out of this one--well, actually, we can, heh heh, but the chafing would really be something ultimately unbearable.

For you. Meanwhile, kick those shoes off and call The Fishwife, you've got some enchiladas to make. In Minecraft.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 03:29:12 AM
Karen, that stupid fucking whore.

Art sends Greetings. Seems a bit spicy this morning, I'm not gonna lie. Don't ask me, I just work here.

Jackstar

Quote4566
Is Ghislaine Maxwell Marker Number 9 on The Countdown (re: Drop #4256)?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
2 Jul 2020 - 2:18:30 PM
https://twitter.com/rn__deplorable/status/1278778177574318086📁;
Impressive, most impressive.
Argument: "Maxwell is not a big enough name to (((((trigger a mass awakening.")))))
Counter-argument: Do not make statements based on assumption of 'worth' and/or 'value'. Do not think 'today' but rather 'after' today.
ONE LEADS TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER.
ONE LEADS TO MANY.
Crimes against Children = common denominator [no matter political affiliation][mass pop awakening].
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 03:34:32 AM
Meanwhile, kick those shoes off

Okay, so, a minor wrinkle... in blinkingly short amount of time, she's already eschewed shoes, boots, and moccasins, and has now sprouted hooves. This is probably not great news for some of you reading this--while for some others, they've might have recognized that they've got a new chance for a new recruit. A star player, no doubt. There's a lot of talent there to go with all that lip. Believe it.

If those of you out there reading this can, and as you haven't done so for awhile, I would strongly encourage all of you to call your mother and tell her that you love her. Don't put it off, just do it. (Except for those of you who have been hatched from eggs. I don't know what you people do, but whatever you do, I still suggest you do it while you still can.)

I'm not going to lie. I'm scared. Life without shoes is really no life at all, and it's possible that this... bone spur growth spurt, started when I instructed her to kick off her shoes. If my calculations are correct, this would be the first example of Grapefruit ever actually following an order for the first time in her life.

And that's a fine time to start in any case, right? I'm going to remind you people, perhaps for the very first time: this was the only person on the planet who was willing to buy me a microphone. She was willing to do it! I saw her standing there, right before me, begging commanding me to take her fistfuls of folding green money, real American dollars! She would have thrown in a Pepsi, too! And she did not! And do you know why?

Because I played Primacy, thus cancelling all your endgames, laying claim to all your business, and taking the name Keyser Soze. Am I a fucking megastar or what? Have fun with the third lich, Kids. Don't be too concerned if none of this makes any sense, We can fix it all in post, provided that We have not inadvertently unleashed an army of the undead upon the surface of the Earth that will enslave all noble life and devour our souls. But really, what could the odds of that happening even be? Just don't worry about it. Here, have a fast blast of a little bit of cough syrup, you'll feel better by morning if the sun comes up.

Praise God. Besides, no matter what happens it's all totally worth it: I am fucking Keyser Soze now. Suck it down, Mugglespawn trash! In Minecraft. Also, I don't have to walk with a limp. This is the best extended Christmas vacation ever for me. It's July, for fuck's sake, and I didn't get anything under the tree last year, but getting an entire forest of trees for Independence Day really helped make up for that a lot. I have it on good authority that the best is yet to come. Quincunx policy.

Jackstar

Omega-22 initialization successful. From the way I've been crying for the last five hours, this is a very big deal to some people's survival[/i] overly-inflated egos.

Since I'm putting this here, let's hope it's not yet another invention designed to harass pedovores into killing themselves to death by Dawn immediately, maybe it's to acknowledge the discovery of the 22nd piece of hyper-critical evidence We're all looking for.

I don't know, but I know this: signal very garbled. But I'd know that signal anywhere. And I know that (REDACTED) ACTED ALONE.

Now, classify my wife, please.

END OF LINK.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 06:03:09 PM
Omega-22 initialization successful. [...] END OF LINK.

Here we go again. Great.

WOTR

It may not be wayfair... But it is interesting, if true. Supposedly, this is Ghislaine Maxwell captured in a photo of Jon Bennet Ramsey the year she died. I suppose it could be coincidence. Or it could be somebody else...

Interestingly, the original photo / thread from the subreddit was removed by "moderators."

WOTR

I suppose while I am at it... Should probably be in the Epstein thread. But a "delivery" driver who shoots the family of the newly appointed judge? I suppose it could be retribution from a previous case with suspicious timing.

https://twitter.com/chrisonchris/status/1285054624559505409

https://twitter.com/HardingReports/status/1285055362572451840

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2020, 04:23:00 AM
It may not be wayfair... But it is interesting, if true. Supposedly, this is Ghislaine Maxwell captured in a photo of Jon Bennet Ramsey the year she died. I suppose it could be coincidence. Or it could be somebody else...

Interestingly, the original photo / thread from the subreddit was removed by "moderators."

Does kind of look like her.   Just another example of why reddit is rather useless.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 06:03:09 PM
Omega-22 initialization successful. From the way I've been crying for the last five hours, this is a very big deal to some people's survival[/i] overly-inflated egos.

Since I'm putting this here, let's hope it's not yet another invention designed to harass pedovores into killing themselves to death by Dawn immediately, maybe it's to acknowledge the discovery of the 22nd piece of hyper-critical evidence We're all looking for.

I don't know, but I know this: signal very garbled. But I'd know that signal anywhere. And I know that (REDACTED) ACTED ALONE.

Now, classify my wife, please.

END OF LINK.

Okay.  I classify her as a sleep pillow.  starting price is .89 cents 'Merican.

paladin1991

So Amazon is now implicated in this.  I looked up a pillow on Amazon, used the filter 'most expensive.'  and there they are, bigger than shit, 10,000 dollar pillows.  But the reviews! 

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 20, 2020, 01:54:44 PM
I classify her as a sleep pillow.

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2020, 04:35:31 AM
I suppose it could be retribution from a previous case with suspicious timing.

Q: What's the difference between a pillow case and a pillow sham?

A: At this point, what difference does it make?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 20, 2020, 01:56:47 PM
there they are, bigger than shit, 10,000 dollar pillows.  But the reviews!

https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Lotus-Handmade-Huanghuali-Rosewood/dp/B079KQLY1R/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=pillow&qid=1595275294&sr=8-13

"3.0 out of 5 stars
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018
Great the ebola was amazing"

"I’m unsure on how to describe my experience with this pillow.
As My family and I were boarding our private jet my wife was bitching on how she had forgotten her Turkish pillow stuffed with quail feathers with golden laced gucci thread. In an attempt to calm her, I offered my mediocre, somewhat peasant like pillow to her. Reluctantly she rolled her eyes as Claudīa, the nanny placed it behind my wife’s back.
20 minutes after take off and with a mixture of ambien, vodka and a foot massage by Danika our personal massage therapist she was out like a light.
Despite its small price, all in all it’s a decent pillow for when you’re in a pinch."

It's difficult to overstate my satisfaction of late. If I have seen far, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giant dicks, while wearing cleats.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 20, 2020, 02:06:38 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Lotus-Handmade-Huanghuali-Rosewood/dp/B079KQLY1R/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=pillow&qid=1595275294&sr=8-13

"3.0 out of 5 stars
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018
Great the ebola was amazing"

"I’m unsure on how to describe my experience with this pillow.
As My family and I were boarding our private jet my wife was bitching on how she had forgotten her Turkish pillow stuffed with quail feathers with golden laced gucci thread. In an attempt to calm her, I offered my mediocre, somewhat peasant like pillow to her. Reluctantly she rolled her eyes as Claudīa, the nanny placed it behind my wife’s back.
20 minutes after take off and with a mixture of ambien, vodka and a foot massage by Danika our personal massage therapist she was out like a light.
Despite its small price, all in all it’s a decent pillow for when you’re in a pinch."

It's difficult to overstate my satisfaction of late. If I have seen far, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giant dicks, while wearing cleats.

LOL.  Right?

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1407019]

hello Mom hi I love you too how's it going yeah I did hear that isn't that amazing are you kidding me did we really do that I had no idea we were that important That's great I bet you're real happy oh yeah No I don't tell me about that I'll lose it I can't hear I can't hear that again Mom I'm going to I still have a body I'm going to vomit hang on

okay I'm back you really don't don't I know you think it's funny yeah that's cute yeah okay sure well nice talking to you it's a little embarrassing doing this I got to hit send I can't edit this yeah you know okay oh yeah we did yeah we did we will that's true I'm not wearing a paper suit that's nice thanks Mom love you lots bye

She's pissed I didn't tell you turdmuffins (her choice of naughty phrasing) everything she was "saying;" she doesn't get that it's not that easy to translate across the Veil. The fact that I'm doing it at all is a gotdamn miracle, and the fact that I'm doing it for you turkeys is a travesty. Also, I barely listened to her when she was alive, so why would I start now?

Why do I bother? I can hear my imagination asking.  Well the truth is, is that this is one of the very few times in human history when a person can even begin to tell jokes like these and have a hope of getting a laugh and not burned at the stake. Like that joke about not listening to my mother. That's a joke that everyone can relate to. Except for me because my mother is dead. Now I have to listen to her. What am I going to do, shadowban her? See? No one was telling this joke twenty years ago. Because fuck you, that's why.

Although, I guess you could have fooled me. That being said, "turdmuffin" seems a particularly chilling curse, coming from My Mother, The Lich. Do you ever wonder why that is?

Like, all the burnings and all the molten metal in the eyesockets and all the social distance / cancel culture. Like, who is that helping? Certainly not me, or the increasingly foul-mouthed poltergeist that my Mother's spirit seems hell-bent on resembling; it's not my idea, I was ready to stop working on the recipe for Turdmuffin Surprise quite soon after the idea was exogenously generated, thank you very much indeed.

I mentioned that she's pissed because I'm not typing out what she wants me to say, and instead I'm making corny jokes. Oh! That reminds me! I'm working on this recipe for turd muffins and it turns out, there's actually no "turds" in them at all, just cornmeal and diarrhea.

I can see why people end up burning out after doing this for awhile. I'm about ready to eat this small child that just wandered by. I'm thinking, "If I got a sharpened straw, I could make this brat into a sippy cup. Just suck out all those life nourishing juices and go take a nap. Why don't we do this way all the time?" Fortunately I'm well aware of the distinction between my own thoughts and feelings, and those exogenously generated.

So as tasty funny as that would be, I can't BEAR to get any juices splattered on my blue suede shoes. Also, eating children is inappropriate.

And if ever there were a reason to have bold text enabled... let it be for that last sentence alone.

Also, when she comes home with a necklace made of ears and finger bones, I want to be able to introduce my mother as "My Mother--The Lich" in bold face. Because italics lacks the proper gravitas.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 25, 2020, 04:13:18 AM
SMOKE EM OUT

"Personally, I prefer a vaping technique. You kill the roaches right there in front of God and the client. You give them that permethrin smoke, you come back a couple weeks later, they're all running around fat as hogs."